All Comments on 'Servicing a Client'

by jcallah1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

You show a wry, tight style- nothing fancy but very effectice. A nice first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please write more

That was great, please write more

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
High Marks to you

I loved the salesman part jcallah1 and the wife is superb i hope to read more chapters about the woman and the insurance salesman .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Disappointing...

All that servicing and no pay? And you could have fucked her and knocked her up, which could have led you to come back several times to see your baby and even add to the insurance policy, thereby getting paid....

DonFoxDonFoxabout 17 years ago
Hot set-up, flawed delivery

I like the premise, but I feel like you squander some of its potential with too many extra letters (it just looks SLOPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY), unwarranted caps (see previous parenthetical), extraneous details (your description of the woman needs to be reworded to sound less like a police bulletin), and an overly-long set-up. Being a fan of stories featuring adultery, anal, and filthy talk, I feel like this tale is a rewrite or two away from being a very hot, very funny little sexcapade. Ultimately, this kind of story needs to put the reader in the narrator's place, and the problems I mention here hinder that kind of vicarious experience. Hope you'll keep writing in this vein!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story. more please.

great story. Hope he services more at-home babes. How about am ebony hottie or a wife & teen daughter duo fuck? Thanxxx.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
No humans

No human behavior was portrayed in this garbage.

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Really sick -- so why did I like it? 5* from me, who must also be sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous