All Comments on 'Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 08'

by davetoyboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome turn of events all around. You missed just one things at the end that would have added to the close of the evening. The after shower piss from Anne into his mouth, which was in previous parts of the saga. And this possibility as well would have made a cute addition; Anne wrapped a chain around Karla's hips and locked the ends to his collar, then wrapped a chain around his hips and locked it to Karla's collar and left them locked in a 69 till morning. Then Anne would unlock them in the morning so he could drink Anne`s morning pee. None the less the story is a delightfully erotic reading experience **** of ***** stars for sure.

davetoyboydavetoyboyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

You're right anonymous. Good call. Ending the last scene with taking Anne's piss and having the two bisexual subs chained together overnight in the 69 position would have been more erotic. It would have also aligned well with the consent theme of the story. Arrrggghhh, sorry I missed it!

1esqxxx_1esqxxx_over 1 year ago

This is the obnoxious story of people all guilty of being in a Cabal. Some flaunt their illicit behavior while others flout common sense laws. That is not to mention where one character completely has Stockholm syndrome and nobody else notices or cares. Last but not least is the misplaced sense of justice when corporal punishment is handed out in street justice manor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous