Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne went back and forth between fucking Karla and I for quite some time. Anne's moans were getting deeper and she told us she was close to cumming. She pulled out of Karla's ass and stepped back to remove her strap-on. Anne told us to move over to allow her to lie on her back at the edge of the bed. She directed Karla to kneel on the floor in front of her and directed me to lie across her body with my mouth near her pussy. She then told Karla to start licking her ass and moaned when she felt Karla's tongue on her ass. She then told me to lick her pussy but not to touch her clit. We both did as we were told and enjoyed it immensely. I so enjoyed putting my tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go and to hear Anne's moans. Karla and I looked at each other while both of us serviced Anne.

Anne then told us to change our positions. I knelt between Anne's very open legs and used my tongue to rim her ass. Anne then told me to fuck her ass with my tongue. Anne moaned deeper as she held Karla's head. She eventually told Karla to begin sucking her clit. Anne yelled out even more as Karla began licking and then gently sucking Anne's clit. Anne could not hold off any longer and exploded when she came. Anne squirted a large stream of juices. I had never seen her squirt before and she was totally driven by her erotic rapture. Karla and I continued to gently lick her while her orgasms continued. We only stopped when Anne gently told us to stop.

Anne moved to the center of the bed and asked us to lie next to her. The three of us layed together naked on our backs and enjoyed the quiet intimacy. Anne then turned towards Karla and they passionately kissed. Anne then turned towards me and we kissed deeply. I let her tongue move throughout my mouth as we kissed. It felt great and so very right.

Anne eventually rose and told us it was now our turn. She directed Karla and I to get into the 69 position. I soon felt Karla's pussy over my mouth and felt my cock entering her warm mouth. Everything seemed right in this world.

12