Serving My Students: Ainsley Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ainsley's expression goes from concern to relief to fiery in a millisecond. She releases her hold on me, steps back with her right leg so that her left one is mostly exposed through the slit, crosses her arms, and says, "Oh really? You think you can hold your own with me?!" Her eyes are smoldering at this point and I realize I've walked right into it.

Before I can even respond, she inquires,"What are you doing after this?"

"I'm, uh, I was, I'm um puh..."

"What's wrong?" Ainsley inquires with false concern, smirking the whole time. "I thought you could handle my southern sass!"

I manage to regain enough composure to hold my hands up in surrender, "Your sass I can handle. This, whatever this is, is going to give me an anxiety attack."

Ainsley giggles and gives me a mock bow as if she won the contest and is being gracious to the loser. I'm able to catch enough of her breasts that she sees me eyeing her and there we go with another wink.

"Well, on that note I probably should return to my adoring fans." she says with false bravado.

I can only chuckle at her as she begins to walk away. "Oh. And don't plan on going anywhere!" She orders over her shoulder as saunters away; giving me a couple of extra ass shakes.

I catch my breath and look around the gallery to make sure no one's been watching. Fortunately the faculty are in their normal group talking about college policies or something equally inane. The sorority contingent are off giggling about something, though I do catch Lexie looking back at me from across the room. I'm not sure what it's about so I smile and wave. She waves back embarrassingly, realizing I caught her looking at me. She turns back to the group giggling.

I just shake my head and walk over to the hors d'oeuvres table to grab a bite to eat. I see Beth there, "Hey Beth!. Great job accompanying Ainsley! She was magnificent wasn't she?!"

"Thanks Matthew! Ainsley was magnificent indeed. Honestly that was the best woodwind recital I've heard my ten years here!"

That is very high praise coming from Beth. She is a great teacher, but is known for being sparse with compliments. When you get one from her, you can believe you've done something good.

"Well Ainsley thinks the world of you. I think she considers you a big sister."

"Yeah, I'm pretty fond of her too" Beth agrees. "When you get past her sass she can open up and be pretty great."

"Yes, though I must admit, I love the sass and enjoy our battles of wit and sarcasm," I add.

"Ainsley has mentioned your epic battles before," Beth says laughing. "but she has also told me how great you've been in helping her apply to Med school and how you supported her when her ex dumped her. She thinks you're a great guy," Beth leans in and whispers, "and hot too."

"Beth! Jesus!" I exclaim, loud enough to get a couple of curious looks from some people nearby. I drop down to a quieter voice, "Are you serious?! This is not good; I could get fired if a statement like that got around!"

Beth stifles a giggle and replies, "I think you are safe; you're smart enough to not do something stupid and Ainsley would never do anything to get you in trouble."

Obviously Ainsley hadn't told Beth about our recent heavy flirting, so I laugh and give a sarcastic response to cover up my panic, "Yeah, I guess I'll just have to keep it in my pants."

Beth laughs hard at that and says, "Sensible of you. On that note, I have a family to return to." She gives me a quick hug and walks away; stopping to embrace Ainsley again on her way out. I see her whisper something into Ainsley's ear and Ainsley glances my way as she is hugging Beth and smiles and then sticks her tongue out at me like she's five. I return the favor, what I can say, I'm pretty much five as well.

I am approached by one of my faculty colleagues who had been forgetting to email me about coming into her class next semester. We chat for a few minutes and then I pull out my phone to set a reminder to follow up with her on possible dates. I notice the clock on my phone has hit 11pm. I'm not old or anything, but I've now been on campus for 14 hours and I'm suddenly very tired of this place.

I begin to make my way out, scanning the room to locate Ainsley. I see a glimmer of grey surrounded again by her sisters, so I know there is little chance of getting to her. I make my way out of the gallery, stopping to say bye to Sarah. As I exit the gallery and head down the hall toward the stairway, I hear, "And just where do you think you're going?!" Ainsley has this tone in her voice that can simultaneously cause panic and laughter at the same time.

I turn sheepishly back to her, "Umm...home?"

"I thought I said you couldn't leave." She looks at me as if she caught me sneaking out the door at night as a kid.

"Yeah, you did," I respond "but it looked like you and your entourage were going to be there for a while and some of us need to sleep at night as we don't have the luxury of napping between classes." My best attempt at showing some backbone is pretty lame.

"Yeah, you are kind of an old fart," she says laughingly. As I'm trying to come up with a sarcastic retort, Ainsley interrupts my thought, "In all seriousness, can I talk with you in your office? Give me 15 minutes to finish up here and I'll meet you downstairs."

The look she is giving me, some splendid combination of concern, need, and hope, makes it impossible to turn her down.

"Sure. I'll tell you what, I'll leave the front door to the center unlocked, but I'm leaving the lights off up front off so Public Safety doesn't bother us. Lock the front door behind you and come on back to my office. Fifteen minutes, though, that's all I'm waiting. An old fart like me needs his beauty rest."

Ainsley laughs, winks at me, and then rushes back into the gallery. I'm shaking my head. Again. I head downstairs to my office. Once there, I look around and try to make it look a little more presentable. I'm suddenly nervous about making a good impression. I throw some papers in my drawer, toss out an empty coffee cup and check myself in my mirror. I promise I'm not vain, but the butterflies are back in force.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, I hear the front door to the center open and close with the lock clicking into place. "Matthew?" I hear from her. I don't say anything to her. "Matthew?!" Ainsley says with a touch of fear.

"Yeah, I'm here." I say laughing. Ainsley walks into my office in a huff. "You're such a jerk sometimes!"

I can only laugh again as Ainsley sits down; my eyes are once again captured by the beauty in front of me.

I close the door to my office and sit down. There is a couple of moments of silence and then Ainsley speaks.

"Ok...yeah...God this is so awkward." She looks flustered, but I'm going to let her figure it out; this whole, whatever it is, was instigated by her.

"Look, I want to apologize for my behavior. I don't know what I've been doing, but I know it's made you uncomfortable and I'm sorry for that." I'm about to respond when she interrupts me, "No. Let me get this out. You've been great to me, not only as my career advisor, but also as a friend. I didn't mean to take advantage of that by coming onto you so hard, it's just that...I'm really attracted to you." She looks down as she says this, embarrased. I've seen Ainsley vulnerable before, it's part of the work I do with students to help them become more comfortable with who they are, but this is whole nother level.

"Ainsley...yeah, the last few weeks have been very weird for me. I've experienced every possible emotion thinking about what you've said, God! What I've said to you! What I've imagined..." Ainsley looks back up to me as I say this.

"Look. I think you are incredible. You are so smart, funny, talented...gorgeous." She blushes as I say this. "I can only wish I was a student right now and knew you like I know you now..." I'm pleading with my eyes, what for, I'm not sure, but Ainsley makes her choice.

"Fuck it!" she says as she leaves her chair and almost falls into me, planting her lips on mine. I suck in air, stunned, forgetting to kiss her back. She feels my panic and stops almost as quickly, thinking I've rejected her "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just did that...I'm sorr..."

At that moment, I make a choice, or maybe I don't and it's just chemicals in my brain forcing my hand, but conscious judgment disappears and I stand up, grasp Ainsley around the waist and put my mouth on hers.

She emits a brief moan and then wraps herself around me, her mouth opens and her tongue snakes out to find mine. We can't get enough of each other, tasting, sucking...my hands begin to roam up and down her silky dress and then slide down to her ass, pulling up on it as I pull her into me even more closely.

"Yes." she exhales from our kissing. She presses herself into me and our mouths continue to assault each other. After what feels like seconds, but has to be much longer, she suddenly backs away. She looks me up and and down and then pulls open my suit coat, taking it off and tossing it onto the back of the chair. I immediately start to undo my tie, she smiles excitedly as I do this. With that off, she slides up to me again and kisses me while undoing the buttons of my shirt. I let her take the lead and as she gets down to the last button she yanks my shirt off and tosses it aside, with much less grace than she did my jacket. She pulls up on my undershirt and begins to lift; I finish for her by pulling it off and throwing it somewhere.

Ainsley pauses for a moment, looking at my chest. She then looks at me hungrily and kisses me again, running her smooth hands around my body; it feels incredible.

"Ainsley!" I manage to say as our mouths engulf each other again. Our hands are roaming again and her perfume is assaulting my brain, preventing any rational thought from entering. I then begin to feel Ainsley's hands creep towards my front, down to my belt. Her mouth breaks away for a moment as she looks me hard in the eyes. She then looks down as she undoes my buckle and opens my pants.

I catch my breath, step back, kick off my shoes and pull off my socks. She giggles for a second and then grasps my pants and pulls them down. She looks directly at my crotch, my penis straining against the dark red cotton of my boxer briefs; spotted with plenty of leaking precum.

"I see you like to match." she says as she looks over to my crimson dress shirt on the floor. She then beings to reach for my waistband.

"Whoa, not so fast!" I declare as I put my hand out to block her. "Turn around." I growl.

Ainsley's eyes flare with excitement as she turns slowly. Her ass appears in front of me. I step forward and press myself against it; reaching around her front with my arms and pulling her into me. She moans again and pushes back against me as my hands reach up to cup her breasts through her dress. I squeeze them and she shudders. I move my head to her neck, my mouth smoothly attaching itself as I begin to kiss up and down it, my hands massaging her globes in rhythm.

My dick is a steel rod at this point and while I'm not exactly dry humping her, every movement our bodies make seems to push me deeper into her. Our breaths quicken and I can practically hear her pant with excitement.

It's then that I let go of her breasts and pull my hands around her body and up to the zipper on her gown. She takes a half step forward, my dick springs out against my briefs seeking to be back against her ass. I slowly undo the zipper, pulling it all the way down to the end, just above her ass. She takes another step away from me, turns, looks me in the eye, and then ever so slowly pulls her dress down.

I'm stunned into paralysis as each inch falls away. First I see the black strapless bustier that somehow has been holding back her breasts from falling out of her gown. Lower the dress goes, showing me a strong yet soft stomach, one that I can't wait to get my mouth on. She pauses for a second, causing my eyes to flash up to her's. Her tongue sneaks out of her mouth, licking her lips as she then looks back down at herself. I groan and my eyes follow...

Her gown reaches the top of what looks black and lacy. She, agonizingly slowly, lowers her gown more, my tongue is hitting the floor, and then suddenly she gives a push and gravity takes the rest of the gown away.

I stare at this heavenly creature before me. Raw sexuality; I'm at the complete mercy of this incredible woman. I am about to take a step towards her, when she shakes her head, smiles and then reaches out to push me into my chair. I fall back and then she attacks me. She places her knee between my legs, grabs the arms of my chair and reattaches her mouth to mine. I can only hold on for dear life as our mouths fight each other for control, both winning no matter what the outcome. She then places her left leg by my thigh and moves her right leg over and then lowers her body onto me. Her mouth peels away from mine and while looking me in the eye, raises the tops of her breasts toward my face. I eagerly comply by moving my mouth to them, sucking on the the soft, luscious skin, tasting the sweetness of her body soap coupled with saltiness from the sweat from having performed under the strong lights of a recital hall.

We both moan and the ecstasy reaches new levels. Ainsley reaches behind with her left hand, holding hard onto the right armrest to keep herself up and flicks open the bra. The material falls away immediately and I gawk at the lusciousness before me. Her nipples are short, but plump and incredibly firm. I take one into my mouth and immediately suck on it as she cries out. I let go briefly only to take more of the breast into me, kissing and sucking. Reluctantly my mouth lets go, only to discover new joys as I give her other breast equal treatment.

While this happens, Ainsley's body begins to move against mine, her ass and crotch pushes up onto my dick. My mind is exploding as I try to worship her breasts, find oxygen amid the intoxicating fumes of her sweat, heat, and perfume, and somehow manage to not cum in my shorts.

After a couple of minutes of frantic motion, I pull my head back from her breasts and Ainsley sits up a bit, settling in more on me, but without the movement. I look up into her eyes and lean in for a more sultry kiss, she smiles as she kisses me back, softer and without the rush of our lust. It is exquisite and helps slow me down from an impending orgasm.

Finally we both break away and smile at each other; breaking into a bit of laughter.

"Wow." I mouth to her as I did when she looked at me during her recital. "Wow indeed," Ainsley voices aloud. "I know I'm good, but you aren't too bad yourself!"

"No. I yield fully on this one, you aren't good, you're perfect."

Ainsley blushes a deep red and responds, "well, you ain't seen nothin yet!" With that she steps off of me and kneels down on the floor between my legs. I lift up as she reaches to my ass and pulls my boxer briefs off. I have to grab the end of my prick as the briefs snag the tip.

Ainsley tosses my boxer briefs over her shoulder and looks down at me. She suddenly has a look as if she hasn't eaten in a week and leans forward rapidly, inhaling my dick into her mouth. There is no teasing at this point; unlike in my fantasy, Ainsley is on a mission.

I am in nirvana as my eyes roll back into my head. Her mouth is hot, moist, and she is loving what she is doing which is making me love her. I lean forward and look down to see her looking up at me, telling me with her eyes that she wants this more than anything. She looks back down at what she is doing, grips my shaft and begins to pull on my shaft as she focuses her tongue on the head.

As this point I have to focus on not cumming; I just can't do it so soon. I reach out to slow her head and she responds with a knowing smile and takes a breath, continuing her hand motion, and then resumes with series of luscious kisses around my penis.

After a series of unintelligible sounds are emitted from me, Ainsley ceases her blow job and stands up. "Damn." is all I can manage to say.

Ainsley laughs and steps back. She looks at me and says in a wanton voice "I need you inside of me."

With that she backs up a step. As I shift more upright, she slowly begins to remove her panties, giving me a bit of show as she does. I suck in air as I see her pussy emerge. She is shaved around her puffy lips with a small patch of brown hair at the top, matted down and moist. I could stare at it forever and I deeply inhale the musky sweetness that the air is suddenly filled with.

"Do you have a condom?" Ainsley asks me.

"Wait? What? ...A condom? Why would I have a condom at work. Shit!" Am I not going to get to fuck her because I don't have a fucking condom at work?

I stare at her with a look that must be one part exasperated and one part depressed puppy.

Ainsley laughs hard, "I'm just kidding; I'm on the pill!"

"You are a total pain in my ass, Ainsley Jones!"

"Yeah, but you love it!"

"I'm beginning to wonder." I say as I cross my arms and pout.

"Okay, okay. Enough fun and games. Fuck me now!" Ainsley commands.

With that she approaches the side of my desk and leans against it, resting her breasts on it. "Thank God I cleaned up earlier" I say to myself as Ainsley reaches over to grab my dick and pull me around behind her.

And there it is, Ainsley's ass. I've been fantasizing about this moment for almost four years. I step up and grab ahold of my dick, placing it between her legs. I slowly rub it against her lips, lubing it up with the plentiful wetness from Ainsley's gorgeous pussy. Ainsley sighs as I do this, as she moves her arms around to cradle her head in.

I then position my dick against her hole and begin to push into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...yessssss." Ainsley growls as I penetrate her tight channel.

I'm so incredibly hard right now; the aching feeling of my pulsing dick is only soothed by the hot, wet clenching of Ainsley's pussy. It is surprisingly tight, and my body is loving every bit of it as my full seven inches finds their way in.

"Oh my God!" I say with clinched teeth. "You are soo fucking hot!"

"Then Fuck Me Dammit!" Ainsley orders.

I need no additional direction; I immediately pull out until my head is the only thing left in her and then I ram myself back in. My balls slam against her ass and she yelps out in surprise and lust.

I do this one more time and then proceed to a more rapid and steady fucking, my hips slapping against her thighs. Each time Ainsley emits a grunt or moan. I can feel the liquid in her pussy drip out of her each time my dick slides out.

It's only about four minutes of this constant banging when Ainsley's tone changes, her grunts become higher in pitch and her body starts to shake.

"Yeayeayea...yessssssss!! Oh God, yessssss. AHHHHHHHHHH!! With that Ainsley howls out her orgasm, her body clenching down on my dick, immediately, causing all that pent up cum and anxiety to shoot out of me into her body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..ohhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" My body jerks repeatedly as I empty myself into her. I haven't cum like that before and I am suddenly dizzy. I fall forward onto Ainsley's back. My dick still inside her; feeling the wet stickiness of my own cum mixed with the copious orgasm she's had.

"Holy Shit." I manage to exhale out. I'm almost hyperventilating at this point.

Ainsley is still laying on the desk; whimpers and panting is all I hear from her still spasming body. I slowly raise myself off of her and with agony, pull out from her pussy, it's lips trying to hang on to my slowly softening dick.

"Noo." Ainsley whimpers as I withdraw and her pussy empties.