Serving My Students: Ainsley Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns her head towards me, still lying on the desk, and smiles contentedly, "What did you do to me? That was incredible."

"You are most welcome, my dear!" I bow facetiously, just as she did earlier in the night. Ainsley laughs as my dick bows of its own accord.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" Ainsley inquires as she finally begins to stand; grunting a bit as her muscles yell at her.

"I think it would not have been as good if we had. We needed the insanity of it all to build up."

"You think this was insane?" Ainsley asks with a bit of alarm.

"Certifiably." I say. "But considering the way it went, I would be fine if the men in white coats locked us in here and threw away the key!"

"That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me" Ainsley replies, sticking out her tongue at me.

"Yummy." I say as I swoop over and lay on a heavy kiss, my tongue finding hers."

She breaks away and giggles. "No more!"' she pleads." I'm going to be sore tomorrow as it is."

She starts to look around to gather her clothing, my small office looks like a dresser blew up in it.

We begin finding articles of clothing and hand off to each other what we each need, laughing at the mess we made. We both return to our chairs and start dressing. As Ainsley looks down to put on her panties and bra, my rational brain starts firing again and the panic begins to set in. I start feeling a bit lightheaded and can feel my face blanch. Ainsley must have looked up at this moment as I hear, "Matthew?! What's wrong?!"

"What the hell did I just do?! Am I psychotic?" I ask mostly to myself, but out loud so Ainsley hears me. I look at Ainsley, whose expression has turned confused and frightened, and I say, "Ainsley, I am so sorry I took advantage of you. You're trying to get over your ex and are dealing with the stress of awaiting med school interviews, and I do this to you?! On the night of your sensational recital, when you should be out celebrating with your friends. It's unforgivable!"

I put my head in my hands, and make a sound that may be a sob or at least a gasp. I'm wrecked.

I sense movement and feel Ainsley's hands pull my arms down to my lap. She is kneeling in front of me. She has a look of pity and leans in to kiss me. I pull back and say, "Ainsley, No! We can't!"

"NO?! You're telling me NO! After what we just did? Nuh uh, you don't get to say no!" Ainsley is channeling some southern mother personality, one where a child just talked back and is about to get a whoopin.

I flinch a bit but stand my ground. I say pleadingly, "Ainsley, please, I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. I care too much about you. I can't..."

"You say you care; you say you don't want to hurt me..." Ainsley starts off angrily, but suddenly sobs and tears spring to her eyes, "...then don't push me away...!" Ainsley falls back onto the floor from her kneeling position. She is crying hard now.

Seeing her there, I realize that I'm falling for her and it scares the hell out me. But I can't hurt her more than I already have. I go to the floor and embrace her; she grips me back.

"Oh Ainsley, I'm so sorry. I'm not pushing you away, I want you to be happy, more than anything else in this world." She sobs harder at this and squeezes me tightly.

"Then don't leave me. Want me. Need me. Be with me..."

I pull away, hold her face before mine, and as I wipe away a tear from her face and stare into her perfect eyes, I can only respond, "Okay baby. ."

The End of Part 1.