All Comments on 'Serving the Soldiers Again'

by SLICKHEAD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pavlovpavlovalmost 11 years ago

You should have work more on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it

I liked it. I would have liked a little more detail but thought it was great. I love when soldiers have fun.

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Soldiers

Patriotic duty fulfilled. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
spellcheck

there cocks - you mean over there - "yonder"

try their - belonging to them

bad spelling spoils many stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not To Shabby.

As a 48 year old mother of three sons I have to say things like this happen more often than people might imagine.

One son played football for the local team and one helped keep the stats. Transportation was short so many times I'd have to drive them and some other members of the team to away games. Both ended up taking JROTC in high school and were members of the "elite" competition team called the Raiders. Yep. Week long training sessions twice a year. Our school had one retired MSgt on staff so parental support was usually needed for the week away. I was told things changed drastically when I started volunteering for the job.

The only negative thing I can say about the stories is that I wish there had been more detail about the pounding her holes took during that week because believe me between the military personnel and the JROTC cadets everything gets hammered pretty hard.

All in all nice job though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSLICKHEAD@SLICKHEAD
My wife loves Pleasing other men while I watch and I join in sometime , She loves having several guys at once !!! We are in our mid 50s and love all types of sex