Set Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his huge rigid cock into her mouth. He tasted salty - he had either just cum or this was pre-cum.

'So how many other women have you had tonight?'

'Not many, just five I think, and I only fucked two of them.'

This was a whole new world. And a goddamn exciting one. This open, casual, devil-may-care approach to sexual pleasure. Only five... what a beautiful world the young were building.

'Well I hope you'll enjoy third time lucky...'

It sounded cheesy as soon as she said it, but she needn't have worried.

'Oh, I think I will.'

He pushed her against a wall and as he was pressing into her, she looked to her right in time to see the boys and men surrounding Jared's girlfriend begin, one after another, to ejaculate all over her. Jared was watching them too as he gently but decisively thrust his raw, hot, throbbing penis into her hungry sex-starved cunt.

His body was damp, warm, firm, beautiful. Miriam let herself go and felt complete in a way she had never known. She drew him into herself. He thrust in and out and she got caught up in the rhythm of his fucking until she began to control the pace. She looked at Sue. What a beautiful couple and what a beautiful life they have, she thought. Jared kissed Miriam deeply, passionately.

'You're the best fuck I've had tonight.'

'Likewise,' she said, and laughed a deep, joyous laugh.

It wasn't long enough really. Jared suddenly shuddered as he shot powerfully into the depths of Miriam's willing hole. Several shots. He pumped and thrust and filled her.

'Oh fuck, I needed that after a tough week in school,' Jared said.

Miriam felt very slightly used and she smiled uncertainly.

'Please don't take that the wrong way Miriam. Hopefully I gave you what you needed too. I'd hate ever to be seen to disrespect a woman.'

He kissed her tenderly then knelt down to lick her dripping pussy, lapping up his own cum. And then he pulled her towards another group of guys and sat her down, pushed her legs apart and invited them to finished eating her out.

Miriam was beside herself with pleasure. Men eating another man's cum from her cunt. The sort of fantasy she had harboured and never once thought she could tell her husband.

Jared smiled.

'I'm so happy to have met you Miriam. Sue and I love this place. I hope it becomes as special for you as it has for us.'

He said all this without embarrassment that only a few days before he had met Miriam in his role as Toby's teacher.

He held her hand briefly, let go again, and then cleared a way through the crowd around his girlfriend and sat next to her. He then embraced her, kissed her and begun to lick clean her face, neck, breasts, body and between her legs. She looked absolutely drenched in other men's cum and her doting boyfriend didn't let that stop him showing her how much he loved her. He especially took his time working with his tongue on Sue's cunt. She writhed with uninhibited pleasure. As this was happening two of the men in the circle offered their cocks to her at the same time. She took them in her mouth together. Jared then penetrated his girlfriend. His fourth fuck of the night. He was still hard, still horny and no doubt still full of cum.

Miriam was so turned on. This man was incredible, what woman wouldn't want him?! Probably most women, Miriam answered to herself. Most women would feel he is a user and few would think of what he had with his fiancé as anything like true love. But Miriam sensed something very different. And what she admitted to herself was that in her younger days she would have easily fallen in love with such a man and such a lifestyle.

The rest of her time there that night was a haze of different delights: sights, sounds, bodies, tongues, hands, fingers, cock and cunt. Louise was doing what she had assured Miriam she normally did. She was fucking and sucking her way around the room, targeting the younger guys. Youth seemed to be drawn to experience. And Miriam was happy to learn from Louise. As much as she enjoyed the attention of virile men near to her own age, the sheer joy of young, toned, energetic and permanently hard and horny teenage and twenties men was fast becoming her drug of choice. Miriam lost count of the amount of cock that she sucked on that night. But she got fucked by Jared again later in the evening. This time he took turns with a lad who looked barely eighteen but who knew how to use what God had so generously endowed him with. This lad spent a lot of the evening chatting to the boy Miriam had wanked and been fingered by last time, and to his girlfriend Kate. There was something so sweet and real about the friendship they all clearly shared.

Miriam eventually left the steam room, showered and dressed. She was so happy but also quite tearful. Louise joined her at the coffee bar and noticed.

'What's wrong?'

'Absolutely nothing.'

'Okay...'

'No, truly. Absolutely nothing is wrong. That's why I'm tearful. I'm just deeply moved by all this. Yes it's fucking horny. But it's...'

'Go on.'

'It's. This is going to sound silly Louise. It's also somehow... holy. Sacred.'

Louise smiled and nodded.

'I mean, it's the sluttiest, most debauched thing I've ever done, or even thought about doing. Those guys and girls in there were crazy. The most lust-fuelled bunch of people I could ever imagine meeting. I'm never going to know most of their names. But I feel a connection with them I'd never have thought was possible. It's like I want to shout it from the roof tops...'

'That's probably not a good idea.'

'Oh I know that,' she laughed. 'I never would. But there's part of me that wants to tell the world that this is beautiful. That this is how we should be.'

'Wow Miriam, that's pretty deep. I do know what you mean. But it's really got to you. In a good way I mean.'

'Louise, it's changed my life.'

'So when are you going to fuck Luca?'

Miriam laughed. 'You certainly know how to remind me what this is really all about. Thanks for teaching me the mysteries of sluthood, sister!'

With that she got up and started for her car. Louise followed her into the car park and towards her own car.

Fucking Luca. Miriam had made her mind up. Fucking Luca was her next project. And she had had a moment of inspiration about how it might happen. Fridays were dress down days in her organisation. She wasn't going to be so crass as to dress sluttily. That wouldn't work and would do her no favours among her colleagues. But she would be provocative in a subtler way. She'd wear just a slightly shorter, slightly tighter skirt, but she wouldn't wear any underwear. She was sure she'd find an opportunity to let Luca see for himself what she had to offer.

Miriam reported her plan to Louise at their weekly coffee meet. Louise approved.

'One thing I've learned is the younger generation are ditching underwear as a way of signalling they're up for sex.'

Miriam was intrigued, and hugely turned on by this. She made a note to find out more from Louise but right now she needed to remain focused if she was going to have Luca.

'Is there anywhere you can get alone with him?'

'I was thinking of asking him to fuck me bent over his desk...'

They both laughed.

'Look at you girl, you go get him.'

Miriam wondered, for the briefest of moments, if she was becoming too predatory. But Luca knew his own mind. He was known for his ability to say no, and when he said yes you always knew he meant it. That's why people liked him and worked so willingly for him. You knew where you stood with him. So really it was for him to decide, when he saw her snatch, what he was going to do about it. That, she concluded, was the way forward. Be in charge by making him feel he is in charge. She could hardly wait.

'I'll tell you all the sordid details.'

'You really are confident aren't you? It's wonderful!'

'You've taught me well. So tell me anyway how many guys did you have on Saturday?'

'I've no idea. I was surrounded by cock. It was one of my busiest nights there. Tell you what though, the teenage lads all seemed to be queueing up to fuck me. There's nothing quite like a rock hard eighteen year old thrusting himself into you. Can't beat it. Unless of course it's several eighteen year olds. Which it was.'

There was no doubt in Miriam's mind that these young lads were as horny as fuck. But at this moment she was visualising Luca. Still young and fit, but with what she assumed would be more experience with women. She guessed he wouldn't have the same track record of slutty group sex as had these teenage boys. But that didn't matter as Project Luca was going to be about just the two of them. She was looking for something more intimate, one to one, still no strings of course. She could do the group thing anytime, and she certainly intended to take full advantage of the fact. She was a true convert. She had tasted - both literally and metaphorically - the delights and the freedoms of group sex. There was no way that she would now turn her back on the joy of open displays of lust: fucking, cock sucking, pussy fingering and masturbation. She had been initiated into the heady mix of anonymity and intimacy that characterised Saturday nights in the fitness suite steam room. Who in their right mind would walk back into the prison of sexual repression after all that? But she wanted other experiences too. She wanted to spend quality time one on one. Admittedly not with just any man but a young, virile, horny one with a bulge she hadn't been able to put out of her mind since she first noticed how Luca wore his trousers that day of the team meeting.

Over coffee a few days later Miriam reported back to her sister in sluthood, just as she'd promised.

'I found a reason to call Luca into the conference room on Friday. Like I told you I would, I left my panties off. I simply made sure there was no way he could fail to see.'

'Good girl. You've done something I've never done, at least not at work...'

Miriam felt proud to know this.

'Anyway, and this was strange really. Luca was wearing the tightest jeans imaginable, far tighter than his suit trousers. I've never seen him wearing anything so revealing before.'

'Sounds like he already had plans of his own to pursue you.'

Maybe, maybe not, Miriam thought to herself. Either way she got what she wanted. She explained to her best friend that with no words spoken between them Luca had got down on his knees and explored with his fingers and tongue the womanhood which was on display for him. As he probed her with his tongue she shuddered and moaned involuntarily and for a terrifying moment they both thought that others must have heard. If they did, no one disturbed them. Miriam knew she was taking enormous, and frankly foolish, risks by carrying on like this. But it was too fucking hot to stop now. She squeezed Luca's bulging dick through the denim. He was rock solid hard. A now familiar, but no less intense, thrill coursed through her body. She was beginning to think she could so easily develop an addiction to dick.

'He told me to come to his office in thirty minutes and then he just left, just as I was going crazy with lust.'

'What happened in his office?' Louise could barely contain her excitement.

'When I walked through the door Luca was standing there. His jeans seemed even more revealing than earlier and his cock was fully erect and snaking down his left leg. I soon found out why.'

Louise looked at her. 'Well go on, don't torment me like this. Why, for god's sake?'

'As I walked towards him he threw a pair of boxer briefs at me. He had removed his underwear.'

Miriam had held Luca's underwear to her face and breathed deeply of the musky, sweaty scent.

'Louise, it was the best aphrodisiac you could imagine.'

'That and his enormous rock hard cock,' Louise added helpfully.

Miriam laughed and then told Louise what clinched the deal for her, what made everything all the more transgressive. Luca had told her that his girlfriend had introduced him to not wearing underwear. Apparently show really got off on it. She had told Luca when they first met that every boy she'd dated from high school onwards had been introduced by her to the thrill of freeballing. This hugely excited Miriam and confirmed what Louise had told her about this fashion trend among the young. But this wasn't what got Miriam so damned hot and wet. It was the fact that Luca had a girlfriend and that he was doing this behind her back. According to Luca, so far as she was concerned they were in a monogamous relationship. Miriam felt slightly tainted but also incredibly turned on by the truth that both of them were cheating on their partners. This perhaps sounded perverse and cruel but there was a profoundly liberating dimension to it. Two people stating by their actions that though they had obligations they were still asserting their right to be free. That at one level they had no need to give an account of themselves to their partners. Sex was sex and that was that.

What Miriam told Louise next genuinely shocked her. Miriam had wanted to be fucked right there and Luca had simply locked the door. The chances of someone needing to see him and knocking were pretty high. But it was as if both now were so driven by lust for one another that their need for this fix was more urgent than the need for decorum, or the need to hold on to their jobs.

Luca had been passionate and talked dirty to her as they kissed and groped and felt and fingered and licked. He asked her what she wanted him to do and he promised her he wouldn't refuse. He told her she could have anything.

Miriam looked at Louise and hesitated.

'You can't hold back now. What happened? What did you ask for?'

Miriam took a deep breath before continuing.

'Well, there's one thing Geoff would never do, not even when we were more sexually active... I've wanted it so badly - to be fucked in the ass. He used to tell me it's degrading, that I shouldn't want stuff like that. I think it was things like this that gradually put a wedge between us sexually. That he could not accept that I wanted to be ass-fucked caused a slow, subtle but all too real rift between us. After that it seemed that I slowly turned in on myself sexually and that's where I've been until recently...'

Miriam explained that Luca had come to bed eyes that she found so hard to resist. She hadn't really noticed this before, perhaps because she was so focused on his crotch. Today she still was. His obscenely tight jeans without underwear made sure of that. But now his eyes had drawn her in and convinced her that he meant what he said. So she told him what she so badly needed.

'And then he surprised me even more. He said he'd always had a bit of a reputation for helping out women whose boyfriends and husbands failed to measure up. He reckons he's quietened down a bit since he's been with his current girlfriend. But he still loves no strings sex, and especially butt-fucking.'

'It's like the universe brought you two together. Who'd have thought the charity sector was so exciting...'

Miriam blushed, ignored her comment and continued.

'I grabbed him through his jeans, and stroked up and down his rock hard shaft. I could see pre-cum seeping through the denim. He let me take charge and I pushed him against his desk, still holding in my grasp what I now knew to be a very well used dick. Next thing, I was unbuttoning him, teasing his thick shaft out of the restrictions of his clothing, and then I was on my knees sucking. I couldn't have cared less at this point who saw us.'

Miriam told Louise that he had responded after a few minutes by pulling her up and bringing his lips to hers, kissing her deeply, passionately while exploring her body with his hands. They were soon naked and he told her what a beautiful woman she was.

'But that wasn't what I was there for. If we were going to be caught it might as well be for going the whole way. I stood and turned away and told Luca to fuck me. He knew exactly what I meant...'

Louise was open-mouthed.

'Miriam I'm genuinely impressed. The student has become greater than the teacher!'

Miriam ignored the comment.

'We got on the floor, me on all fours and he lifted up my skirt. I already knew that he loved the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear. He didn't spend long admiring the view though. He just pushed my skirt further up and pressed his throbbing cock against my hungry hole.'

'Fuck you've got to introduce me to him Miriam. You kind of owe me.'

Miriam nodded in happy agreement.

'He pushed gently, opening me up. I didn't know how I was gonna feel but he kept up the pressure enough until his cockhead finally entered and I felt myself close around him. I turned round and caught the lust in his eyes; he must have seen the same desire in me because now he started thrusting, slamming, till he was all the way inside me.'

'Oh Jesus, this is wild girl!'

'He started to slap my ass - gently but purposefully. It turned me on so much. I began to really let loose and get vocal. I told him I wanted Geoff to see this, I wanted my husband to learn from a master. Luca grew harder within me as I said this, and he thrust even deeper inside me.'

Louise was losing her composure. It was apparent that she was getting seriously turned on.

'Then he grabbed both my hips - it felt as though we were one, spiritually and physically. I could feel he was very close. He wasn't wearing a condom and he began to withdraw. "Fuck me and cum inside me!" I shouted, somewhat louder than was entirely sensible. But I wasn't gonna be short-changed now. We were risking our jobs and reputations, so it had better be worth it.'

Miriam explained that Luca had responded immediately and pumped what felt like stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her.

'He fell on top of me; we lay there spent. I was entirely satisfied. I couldn't believe it had happened.'

Miriam recounted how, after a few minutes of Luca kissing her gently on the neck he got up, pulled his jeans up and said, 'I better get on with work. I can't leave the office late today. I'm meeting my girlfriend for our one year anniversary meal.'

Miriam told Louise that nothing he could have said at that moment would have been more guaranteed to so successfully turn her on. The guy was clearly in touch with what he needed, he saw no gulf between these very different parts of his day and he made no apologies about it.

Miriam couldn't sleep. She kept looking over at Geoff who was sleeping as though without a care in the world. She was happy for him. The reason for her restlessness had nothing to do with cares or anxieties. On the contrary, her mind was awash with images of sexual excess. She was feeling as horny as hell. She got up and went downstairs. Not really knowing what to do she opened her laptop and started doing searches for porn. In spite of her discovery of Geoff's porn habit which had unwittingly started this adventure that she was on, she had never herself looked for porn. That now seem an almost unbelievable omission. She types in one word after another and was soon engrossed in a world of free photos and videos showing beautiful people doing all that she had done and witnessed recently - and so much more. She fingered her aching pussy to orgies, threesomes, scenes set in swingers clubs. She went to the amateur cam sites and watched ordinary people fucking live for the enjoyment of others. She thought it was wonderful how young people and indeed older people wanted to share this stuff. She also found sites where people wrote about their real life encounters. She found reading in some ways more of a turn on than watching video. By the end of a couple of hours that flew by as she submerged herself in ever further departures from marriage and monogamy, she had new inspiration for where her journey would take her.