Set Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell asleep on the sofa. When Geoff got up for work he found her there, made her a cup of tea and asked her if she was alright.

'Yes dear, thanks for asking. I was restless and I didn't want to disturb you so I came down here to see if I could sleep. I had the radio on quietly to help me relax a little...'

Geoff looked at the laptop on the coffee table and saw that it was plugged into the socket. He didn't say anything.

Miriam noticing this said, 'To be honest, I had a couple of outstanding emails for work and I did those quickly. They'd been playing on my mind. It helped to get them out of the way.'

Geoff smiled, told her not to let work intrude too much, and then went upstairs to shower. He knew Miriam well enough to know that almost nothing she has just told him was true. He also knew, as must anyone who had anything to do with her, that rather than being anxious or stressed Miriam has never been happier or more carefree.

Up until now he was glad about this. He accepted at face value why Saturday nights were doing her good. And he knew that Louise was proving to be a good friend to his wife, one who was able to bring out the best in her. But he knew Miriam had just lied to him and he wondered what that was all about.

After showering he made sure the boys were up for school, made breakfast for Miriam and found an excuse why he didn't have to leave for work until later in the morning. This wasn't especially odd. Sometimes he worked from home - it was just that normally Miriam would know when this was going to happen. His excuse on this occasion seemed to arouse no suspicion. Miriam left for work, the boys sauntered out of the house one by one, and Geoff waited till he was sure he was alone.

He opened Miriam's laptop. She had done nothing to cover her tracks. He was astounded by what he saw. Shocked. Not because of the content of the websites Miriam had visited but simply because he never expected this of her. He could hardly judge, he knew that. But this raised all sorts of questions. He was excited, disturbed, curious in equal measure. Rightly or wrongly it had never occurred to him that women - let alone his own wife - would be turned on by the content of the sorts of sites she was looking at. They turned him on enormously. But he just assumed that male fantasies were precisely that because the women in their life wouldn't want to know. He was particularly startled to find that so much of what Miriam had been looking for revolved around group sex and public sex scenarios.

Miriam had gone to work panty-less. She was determined to have more of Luca. She had given him something that he craved. Yes it's what she wanted so badly but he had admitted this was something of a sexual preference for him. Fucking ass. She was incredibly turned on also that he was cheating on his girlfriend like she was cheating on her husband. She reflected on this. The leisure centre was powerfully erotic for obvious reasons of very open sex, and all sorts of combinations of bodies in twos and threes and bigger groups. She had become intoxicated by the fusion of intimacy and anonymity. One the one hand that it was all about the sex and there was something incredibly liberating about fucking someone, being eaten out by them, sucking them or whatever and not even knowing their name. Yet alongside that the love expressed between the teenage boy and girl while they were slutting themselves out to others was powerful, a heady aphrodisiac. And the relationship that Jared and Sue had encapsulated something that deep down inside she had always wanted, even though she hadn't known what it was that she was missing. Their freedom build on a foundation of commitment that was leading towards marriage was something so utterly beautiful, so hedonistic, so damned fucking horny. Yet in spite of all this the sheer transgression of Luca and her playing behind their partners' backs contained a power all of its own. They were co-equal in their sins of commission.

Miriam was so turned on. She wondered how she would get through her workload today but she had one clear goal. To take things further with Luca.

Geoff had found the sex story sites she had visited. A combination of 'true confessions' and erotic fiction. He read the last couple of stories in her browser history. He had been curious to see in her search history words such as 'sex club', 'not wearing underwear', 'public sex', 'young couples' and so on. The terms themselves were making Geoff harder than he had been in a long while.

He settled upon a story entitled simply: 'One man is not enough'. The title said it all. He was, at one and the same time, hugely turned on yet distressed by the realisation that this must be how Miriam felt.

He sat back and read the story which the author explain was a fictional account but based on true life events in her life:

I wanted it. Ryan knew that I wanted it. But, for all his business acumen and laddish bravado, until now he was too timid to do anything about it. We've been married for three years and we're closer now than the day we stood together at the altar - and the sex is great. But I wanted since the day we met in college to just once experience the indulgence of full satisfaction, the attention of two men. Two men who would work together to give me what I wanted, to help me really let go. Ryan loved the idea too, but it was me that kept pushing.

And tonight, finally, it was going to happen. I honestly had no idea that you could find these sorts of clubs in London. I thought they were in the category of urban myth. Clubs where young, intelligent, trendy, sexy couples and singles could get it on, could be inventive, be truly free. A place where you could have the sex you wanted with whomever you wanted. Thank God for the Internet! In recent months it had really opened my eyes to this other world - this alternative to the staid, the predictable. My searches confirmed that Ryan and I were by no means alone in wanting something different, something, someone more. And now we had found what looked like the ideal club.

Saturday night was No Underwear Night. Simple as, the dress code was: no underwear and dress to show it. Ryan has always loved it when we go out and I'm wearing nothing under a short tight dress or skirt. He has always been turned on by the thought of other guys seeing my snatch and wanting a piece for themselves. But we've never taken it any further.

And frustratingly Ryan's not matched my boldness when it comes to dressing to impress. He hasn't understood that women are just as turned on by a guy not wearing underwear and showing off his manhood. I lost count of how many times in high school I left my panties at home for the benefit of my dates. Only a few of those boys returned the favour.

Ryan has done it a few times - gone out without underwear, in his snug jeans. But he's been too self-conscious about showing off his hard-on which, dressed like that, is an almost inevitable result. I love it when I see him growing under a thin layer of denim, but he's felt too much out of control to do it very often.

Tonight, though, out of control is what it's all about. So he's agreed: tight jeans, no underwear and most importantly he's promised not to hide his bulge. He even chose a pair with a few strategic rips to show a bit of flesh - in all the right places. I in turn didn't disappoint. I wore my tightest, shortest, whitest dress. I'm lightly tanned, slim but shapely, firm breasted, shaved down between my legs and feeling tonight like a fucking slut - a slut who is fully in control. And I've told him, we are having a threesome, I get to choose the guy. I do exactly what I want with whom I want and he doesn't get a say in the matter. When we were talking about all this in bed last night he shot a load unlike anything I've seen since college days. So I think this is working for him as much as it's working for me.

Sitting on the Tube I know we're a stunning couple. Ryan is tenting, he's becoming huge. I've told him it's too late to be shy now. I sit with legs together until another young couple sit opposite us - maybe ten years younger than us, late teens, students I suppose. I'm getting wet and hot and know that there is no way I am not getting what I want. I open my legs; the young lad looks as if he's ready to take me then and there. That would be fucking hot, on the Underground, with others watching, his girlfriend not knowing how to react...

We've arrived at the club - my husband by now proudly showing off his rock hard cock and playfully exploring me under my dress as we walk through the door, on our first ever visit to a sex club. I feel as we if have been born again. The cloakroom guy looks like he'd be the perfect fuck, too bad he's working. But he tells us if we're newbies he recommends the lounge area to begin with, somewhere to chill and acclimatise. Ryan thanks him, he winks back. Then he tells us his girlfriend is in there somewhere, probably with two cocks in her mouth. His words are like fire in my soul and ice tingling down my spine. This is a whole new world, a bold, free world where couples live as the sexual sluts we all really are. It's hitting me - this is for real, and it could be for keeps.

And then I see him, dark to my blonde, paler than me or Ryan, but incredibly handsome, hot, fit. He's perfect, and he looks at us, at me. It takes me a moment to realise that he is being sucked off by a girl down on her knees. I wonder if she's the cloakroom attendant's girlfriend. I don't care either way. Lust is all I know or want to know, and all I care about is making it happen. I should be the nervous one here, I should be waiting for Ryan to make the first move, but I am now engineering the whole scene, leading my husband to the sofa and about to change everything for us, for our marriage. I am about to have sex with someone else, a guy who clearly has no inhibitions and nothing to be ashamed of. I'm ready for him to join my sexy husband, ready for them both to work on me, give me some proper attention.

This guy, who looks as if he's already having a great time, doesn't waste a minute. He gently pushes the girl away and joins me and Ryan on the sofa. I'm in the middle, Ryan is to my left, he sits to my right. Without any words being spoken, not knowing his name and he not knowing ours - perhaps the hottest thing of all is the anonymity - he is already down between my legs tonguing and fingering me and working on my clit. I kiss Ryan, he unbuttons his jeans and my hand reaches in to expose an erection he is clearly very proud of. I am proud of him, proud of myself. As I wank him with one hand my free hand directs the fingers of his right hand to where this total stranger is eating me out. Ryan's fingers enter me with this stranger's tongue still down there. The man I love with all that I have and a man I have never met before are working on me and I feel like I am in paradise. I look up and gradually am aware of other couples and groups all playfully interacting, sucking, licking, wanking, fucking.

I look back to Ryan, look him in the eye and tell him I love him. He replies with a sudden involuntary thrust and an explosion of cum which arches over me, and beyond, which triggers more lust in me.

Ryan knows what I came for though. This is just the start. He has been drained, his balls emptied, but he tells me we will stay as long as we need for me to get what I want. He tells this stranger to let me suck him. Ryan's broken the rules; I am supposed to be in control. But the other guy agrees of course and thrusts his huge throbbing cock in my face. I can forgive Ryan - I might even let him fuck a girl later. But only once I get what I've come for. A stranger's cock in my mouth, the first one other than Ryan's in years; it's beyond my wildest dreams, but it's my pussy that craves him the most. Before we leave tonight I intend to be fucked by this sexy stranger - and I am anticipating a deep shuddering orgasm as I cum and as this guy, whose name I still don't know and don't want to know, is spent as he gives me all he's got.

Geoff, with no regard for where he was, had his suit trousers undone and was wanking his rock hard cock. Frankly he couldn't remember being so turned on. He still felt conflicted as he thought about Miriam deliberately searching for this stuff. It was obvious that this is something she wanted, and that was hard enough to process. But he could hardly escape the inevitable question: was Miriam already experiencing any of this? She was a changed woman. Changed for the better, most certainly, but he couldn't deny now what really he already knew: her 'me time' on a Saturday night and the exercise in the pool didn't in the,selves even begin to account for just how much she had changed.

As the thought that Miriam might already be living what she was viewing online Geoff shot a powerful stream of cum all over the lounge carpet.

Miriam had been massively aroused by the porn she had spent the small hours consuming. There were two things she wanted to try. First of all though she had a request to make of Luca. She knocked on his office door and he called for whoever it was to enter. His face lit up when he saw it was her. She was pleased.

'Thank you for what happened on Friday Miriam. I loved it. In fact I needed more so I went to a club later that night and picked up a girl. She and I fucked in the toilets. Apparently her boyfriend was queuing for drinks.'

He laughed and she noticed him involuntarily put a hand between his legs behind his desk.

Miriam was both turned on and a little bit jealous. This was not a rational response but it was how she felt. She decided to focus on what she had come for. She didn't even bother to ask where his girlfriend had been while he was clubbing.

'I loved it too Luca. I'm glad you got more later that night. You have a lot to give. Don't make the mistake I made for so many years. It's a lie that one person is enough. I've been on the fast track to learning this lately. My only regret is that I wasn't living like this twenty years ago.'

'Don't regret anything Miriam. Age is just a...'

'Number. Yes I know. And it's always the young who say it.'

Luca looked sheepishly at her. 'I guess. You know what I mean though. You are still young and you're an incredibly attractive woman.'

Miriam knew at that moment that it was true. She really knew it now. Not because her fragile ego had been stroked by the attention of lots of incredibly hot, and mainly young, men. But because by letting go and letting lust take control she had let the real Miriam out. And this Miriam she respected and loved. This Miriam, she knew, deserved the respect and love of others.

'Thank you Luca. And I need hardly say you are a stunningly handsome young man...'

Luca blushed and asked, 'So, how can I help you?'

'First, I'm not wearing any panties. And from now on I want you not to wear any underwear at work.'

I'm ahead of you there Miriam. I've already decided that.'

He stood up and showed the huge erection he was sporting in his tight trousers.

'I'm not going to hide my light under a bushel any more. I love dressing like this. I love showing off. I love sex.'

Miriam was breathing quickly. Her skin was tingling as she gave into her animal nature. She walked over to Luca and he immediately probed her under her skirt with first one and then two and then three fingers. She squeezed his hard on through the thin material of his suit trousers.

'I want to wank you off and I want you to cum all over my clothes.'

Luca's cock reacted under her hand.

'But not here, after work outside.'

She could feel significant amounts of pre cum seeping through his trousers.

'That's fucking ace. But where?'

'Somewhere we likely won't be caught, but could be.'

'Take your hand away Miriam otherwise I'm going to ruin these trousers and I have nothing to change into.'

Miriam was almost tempted to ignore the request. But respect worked both ways and she knew it would create an impossible situation if he had ejaculated.

'There's a bus stop with a shelter round the corner in Wood Street. It's secluded enough.'

'Okay Miriam. Yes, I'll do that. That's incredible really. The stuff that porn is made of.'

'Exactly.'

Miriam told Luca she really had to get back to her desk but she said she had a further request. She decided to tell him everything. She told him about the leisure centre and especially about her son's PE teacher and his girlfriend. Luca was wide-eyed. It was obvious that this highly promiscuous young man had in some ways been remarkably in the dark about the lifestyle of some of his contemporaries.

'Miriam, I'd never have guessed this of you...'

'Me neither,' she laughed in response.

'Anyway, I want you to double penetrate me with Jared.' Ass and cunt at the same time. Your manhood and his seeing to me together, you both feeling each other's cocks thrusting in and out of my holes as you have me together.'

Luca stood, mouth wide open, unable to respond.

'We need to get to that bus stop,' is all that eventually came out of his mouth.

Miriam suggested that maybe they could do it at lunchtime.

'Sure, and yes the other thing? Fuck knows that turns me on. But there's something I need to tell you...'

Geoff knew he couldn't ignore all this. The temptation to do so was understandable enough. But he had passed the point of being able to pretend to himself, much less to Miriam, that he knew what she wanted, knew it was likely she had already tasted some of this exotic menu. He barely knew Louise but, not knowing for sure what he should do, he called her. Her number was among a list they kept on the kitchen wall. She was at work so unsurprisingly didn't answer. He left a brief but friendly message for her to call him back. He assured her there was nothing to be alarmed about, that he just wanted to discuss an idea he had for surprising Miriam on her birthday. This wasn't true of course but he knew Louise would be concerned if he didn't make some sort of an excuse to call. They had never spoken on the phone before and had only met fleetingly on a number of occasions.

Louise didn't get back until after lunch.

'Hi Geoff, lovely to hear from you but I must admit I was surprised.'

'Yes, didn't mean to alarm you Louise. But I needed to speak to you.'

'Of course, no problem, but Miriam's birthday's a while off yet isn't it?'

'That's true. Actually it's not her birthday I want to talk about.'

Louise thought as much. And thus she was pretty certain she knew where this conversation was headed.

'Okay...'

'Look, this isn't easy for me but I want you to understand something right off. I'm not angry with my wife.'

'About what?'

'And let me clear something else up. I'm not calling to accuse you of anything. But I do know you and Miriam have spent a lot of time together and it's been very apparent that she is so much happier...'

Geoff paused, not sure how to proceed.

'Go on.'

'She was up half the night watching porn. I know I shouldn't be looking at her laptop. But the point is I did. And I learned an awful lot about my wife and what she wants.'

Louise could hardly tell Geoff that he shouldn't have been invading her privacy. After all it was Miriam doing exactly the same that had started her on this journey into hedonism.

'I see...'

'Look Louise, I'm not trying to get you to betray Miriam. I'm not on a witch hunt so you don't have to worry about that.'

Louise was relieved but wondered what exactly what Geoff wanted to say, and what - if anything - she ought to say in response.

Miriam and Luca left the office separately. They agreed to meet at the bus stop. It was, as Miriam had predicted, secluded enough but not completely deserted. They were both fucking horny - more like a couple of fifteen year olds than responsible adults with relationships and jobs and reputations.