Set Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started to kiss passionately. Full on, lips, tongues. In between kisses they talked of lust and the filthy things they would like to do to each other. Miriam began to unzip Luca's trousers. It all felt incredibly edgy and risky and utterly right. But Luca pulled back.

'I need to slow down, make this last Miriam.'

She understood.

'And I need to tell you something.'

This is of course what he had said to her in the office. She was now a little anxious. It sounded like he had something serious to tell her. Something that was likely to change things. She looked right into his eyes and he reassured her.

'Look it's nothing really...'

'But...'

'Okay here goes.' Luca was clearly unsettled, a little shaken even. 'I share a house with three other guys. Jared Johnson is one of them. And one of my closest friends.'

Absolutely nothing that had gone through Miriam's mind about what he might say got anywhere near this bombshell. It simply wasn't something that would occur to her. Why would it? And there was no reason for Luca ever to have mentioned it. He didn't know Miriam well enough even to know what school her sons went to.

'Oh.'

'Oh indeed,' he laughed and looked down at the pavement.

'So, er, did you know about him and Sue? About their relationship?'

'I knew absolutely nothing. Not in the slightest. I mean, of course I know about them. I know Sue well. But never in a million years had anything like that crossed my mind, and never once has Jared even hinted at it, not even in drunken times in the flat or down the pub. He has kept it all from me. Completely. And everyone else I should imagine.'

Miriam was trying to process all this information which was certainly pushing her beyond anything she could have guessed would happen that day she told Louise over coffee that Geoff watched porn.

'There's something else. I said I know Sue well. I actually introduced them to each other.'

'So you knew her independently of Jared?'

'You could say that. I used to date her.'

'Fuck!'

'Yep, that too.' Luca was reduced to humour by way of trying to work out where this conversation needed to go.

'We got on but we were never right for each other. We broke up, remained friends and it occurred to me that she and Jared would be perfect together. Looks like I was more right than I could ever have known...'

Luca looked unexpectedly forlorn.

'Do you miss her?'

'No, it's not that. We really weren't right for each other. But I'm just so confused by all this new knowledge about them, and especially about Jared. Why wouldn't he trust me with all this?'

'Perhaps you and I have the opportunity to take your friendship to a whole new level...'

With that Miriam pulled his now painfully erect cock from his trousers and wanked him with rapid strokes. He didn't last long and Miriam got her wish and a lot more besides. His cum flew everywhere. All over her, over the pavement and over the glass panels of the shelter. He had never felt so good, so free, in all his life.

Back at work Miriam had sneaked into the ladies to change. She had come to work prepared. While she was returning to her off in her phone rang. It was Louise. She shouldn't have answered but was curious to know why she was phoning during the day.

As soon as Miriam answered Louise spoke. 'Miriam, I've got something to tell you.'

'It can't possibly beat what I've got to tell you,' Miriam replied.

'I rather think it can...'

Miriam wasn't sure if she could take any more surprises. She joked as much.

'Well, I've got to warn you, you can file this under shock, not surprise.'

Miriam said nothing.

'Geoff called me this morning.'

Miriam felt as if the breath was being forced out of her body. She thought maybe she was about to have a panic attack.

'He knows.'

There was little point Miriam asking her how. Really it hardly required the team of CSI to piece the evidence together.

'Oh dear god, what am I going to do?'

'Miriam, he's okay. He says he understands. He's hurt but he's not angry. He saw your porn searches this morning. It got him searching online swingers forums. And he found out about Green Lane Leisure Centre's Saturday night extra curricular activities.'

'Fuck me.'

'Miriam your husband wants to be part of it. He wants to share your whole life with you. He understands. You need your own space, your own friends and even your own recreation. His word not mine, but he meant sexual fun of course.'

'How the hell can I go home tonight and expect us to act normal in front of the boys?'

'I've no idea being perfectly honest. But you have to.'

'I'll call you back...'

With that Miriam hung up and went back to her desk. She sat down and as she did so her mind was bombarded with an information overload. Sexual desire, hope, excitement, fear, confusion and guilt all competed with each other to gain her attention.

Luca had just walked into the far end of her open plan office. He was so cool, so casual. He exuded confidence and a sense of his place in the world. She looked at him as she imagined him fucking her ass, while Jared ploughed her cunt. She was getting wet and horny all over again. This time though she added a third cock. Her husband's. She imagined sucking his engorged cock while these two young men pumped their thick white cum deep inside her. She imagined Geoff responding in kind. She wasn't sure if she would swallow or let him spray her face. But she was sure of one thing. She was beginning to fall in love with him all over again.