All Comments on 'Setting Up the Mrs.'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gee

fuckin haw

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't blame you

you can't be blamed, nigeria is a black shit hole. your brothers and relatives are now burning and looting london. at least you are just writing crap.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
I write to comment

because I expected that you would at least be careful about grammar. (You did criticize your anonymous friends(?) for their inability to spell correctly.) First: "Peak" is what a graph line does when it reaches its highest point; "Peek" is what you do when you look at something in a sneaky way. Also,it is "loss" not "lose." I found at least five other such misspellings before coming to the end of your story. It might also advantage you to learn the difference between an adjective and an adverb and to avoid redundancies such as "brunette coloured hair." Brunette is coloured. You don't "reintroduce back." You have already put it back when you have REintroduced it. But I will quit my (not complete) tutorial now to comment only that the ordinary conclusion to your story does not warrant the lack of disclosure when it was first hinted at.

Let me add that I, too, don't like those obviously biased know-nothings who always comment on interracial stories. But that in no way excuses sloppy writing (especially when you yourself comment on grammar.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Missed It

I don't mind your writing about white woman and black men - it's not unusual anymore and you do indicate that your stories are interracial s0, you're honest. Not my thing but

I missed understanding why Mitch would want her back. Yes, he cheated - she filed for divorce, he still loved her but - she was busy sleeping around and obviously was not only enjoying her black lover - she wholly gave herself to him? I would think that he would have to move on, he screwed up and she wasn't losing any sleep over him, just losing sleep trying to get all the black sex she could get.?

Thanks for the story anf BTW, if he got her back, she would still be seeing Jimmy when Mitch was at work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where to begin, where to begin?...

Just to let you know Dsoul, I like your writing but you can spell check your works before publishing them. Please do that. Make one mistake and people will develope super vision. Do a good job and they are stricken with cataracts. Also racist people are going to be racist people no matter what. When a cursed human gets found in a lake, I do not gloat or laugh. I mourn. I value all life even my enemies. I am a superior MAN! WITH A HUGE DICK! I know you guys will never get into heaven nor have a good death for those remarks regarding London and Nigeria. God does not like ugly and you are that inside and out. Be MEN, not sissies and identify yourself when you make such hateful remarks. Coward! I am Shin! Do some research to know what my name means and where it comes from. I knocked out many racist people when they were stupid enough to reveal that side in my presence and they did have weapons. Also I was not hurt. Once again, if you do not like this genre then stay away. Fuck your rights if you infringe upon my GOD given rights. Europeans do not even regard you trailer-trash as their racemates [Yeah i made it up]. You are regarded as subgrade human garbage I know this because I have been to Europe [East too] many times over the years. What did we do to you to hate us so? I can name millios of things that merit our vehement hatred of all of you! But I do not hate you at all. I love women and I know they don't hate me! LMBBAOH! Just keep writing Dsoul and delete the hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice tale

Well written story that was interesting. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you

had any guts you'd turn the scoring on.

Cowardly piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well, very sorry to say but your question in the intro...

Are they too dumb, or is it just me?

has to be answered: it's just you.

you are also one of those writers that think all it needs to write a good story is a white woman and a black man. but unfortunately the content of a story is more importent.

bad plot, bad writing and spelling, cliches and more cliches nothing substantial does not help either.

so be your own guest if you get bad voting or bad comments

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Well...

I check this writer to see how down on whitey he is at the moment. The Buddist poster wants us to have a name even though he would not give his. We are all anonymous. A few buckets of fried chicken, some watermelon and a basketball would end London's troubles for a while. Another poster is right, you can't blame them it's in their DNA. They have always built fires and danced around them chanting and shaking their spears at the heavens. It makes them feel at home no matter where they are. Kung-fool, Europeans are the sub grade human trailer trash that you speak of. Doesn't history show that? I am glad we evolved. Thats one of the reasons my ancestors kicked their fucking asses out of this country. You talk of God and tell other readers to fuck themselves in the same sentence. Well....Fuck you and Budda too.

lin4_69lin4_69over 12 years ago
good one

i liked although would of if my ex set me up like that,

do not see why he wanted her back really , or why she went back i prefer jimmy

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 12 years ago
Great story

I love Dsoul's stories. And I hope he gets to have sex with a lot more white women, with the husbands enjoying it too. I wish I had a wife like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1233 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!