Seven Days of Service - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger," I said. "Before you go any further, let me explain what I think of your wife. First of all, as I explained once to a fellow manager some time ago, when I put together my staff I hired the cream of the crop. There was no compromise. Barbara was one of my first picks as a Project Leader for a number of reasons. Not the least of which was I couldn't find a single former employer that didn't want her back, badly. Second of all, with all due modesty, I'm a helluva Project Manager myself and during our interview she gave me a run for my money I'll never forget on the 'Principles of Process.'"

As I was speaking I was looking at Barbara and saw that although she was still looking down at her drink, her face had taken on a most flattering blush. I'd never given up that much information in front of her before and I suspected that she'd expected this day to be her last, both with me and her husband.

Glancing quickly over at Roger, I thought I saw his eyes begin to tear up, so I continued. Addressing the events of this afternoon, I explained to him my version of what had taken place and expressed my admiration for his wife's behavior during the confrontation between the two other women.

Hoping that Barbara had given him a reasonably accurate description of what happened, I said, "Because of the stupidity of one of my guests, one of my female managers was humiliated by having her breasts exposed to the remainder of the group."

"This group," I explained, "was composed of Project Leaders, so I gave them the problem of how to neutralize the crap that would result because of this incident, come Monday, when we all got back to work. The solution was worked out and the offending lead was faced with the old 'Eye for an Eye' form of justice."

I didn't think it would help my explanation much if I actually mentioned the "Tit for Tat" version, but once I had a chance to chat with him a bit later, I think he'd have enjoyed it.

"So Sonia was urged to expose herself, the same way that she'd exposed Cathy; and she did so. Not wanting herself to be the only woman in the group to be left out of the solution and in sympathy with Cathy's embarrassment, Barbara exposed herself as well. Now there had been no holdouts."

Apparently our versions of the incident meshed fairly well, as Roger reached across the table and took Barbara's hands in his. Her hands seemed to disappear into his and as he rubbed the back of them, tears dropped from her eyes onto the table. Looking at him, I noticed that his eyes were filled as well.

"Ya'know, Roger," I said. "She didn't embarrass me at all—just surprised me. No disrespect intended, but she's got more balls than most anyone in my crew, and the incident just made me that much happier that I had her in my crew—and onmyside."

"And just for the record; I can't take back what I saw this afternoon, but I can tell you this; your woman is a hottie and you are one lucky son-of-a-bitch! Not only because of what I saw, but because she told you everything that happened this afternoon. Not many husbands are that lucky."

Just about then, Cathy showed up at the booth and told me that Hattie wanted a word with me, and she wanted to talk to Barbara a bit before she left. I was more than willing to allow Roger to be subjected to some girl talk for a change. A just punishment for doubting his wife, I thought.

Roger got up to let me out, grabbed my hand in his, and slapped me hard enough on my back to break a couple of bones, and told me I was a "class act." If he only knew what I'd been doing to Cathy these past few days, he might not have thought so kindly of me.

As I wandered up to the bar to talk to Hattie, she said, "Remember those little accessories that I told you to pick up the other day?" she asked. I nodded. "Well, I think that I guessed just right for this gal, Scottie. She's going to be a real handful for you. That's for sure." Looking at the puzzled look on my face, Hattie sighed, then said, "Pleasure first; brought up short of climax—then a surprise—think about it, Scottie. Remember what 'coitus interruptus' meant to a young man? It means the same to a woman on the receiving end, maybe even worse because the purpose is different. Trust me, Scottie."

"I suggest that you give her a souvenir to remember this week by, something that will remind her of what she went through. Now don't get all nostalgic on me yet, you still have one day left and I understand that you'll both be back tomorrow afternoon. With your permission, I'll order something appropriate this evening from a specialty shop that I know tonight and have the Captain pick it up tomorrow when he comes to work. You can pay me for it when you come in."

Being reminded that our service week was about up was not exactly what I wanted to hear right now, but I agreed with Hattie and told her to go ahead with the purchase. I already had my gift, as long as I had my memory, but I just wasn't ready to give up this game so soon.

Cathy had bidden Barbara and her husband goodbye as they had other things to do this evening, and returned to the bar to sit with Hattie and me. It was still pretty early and I wanted to return home to continue to explore our "sensitivity training" and time was running out.

Sensing the tension between us, Hattie scooted both of us out of the bar, telling us to take care until tomorrow when we'd return.

* * * *

Stepping back into my house, I closed the door and locked it. Turning to Cathy, who was simply standing in the middle of the room, I said, "No." She wrinkled her brow in confusion, so I explained to her, "You asked me a question this afternoon before we left the house. The answer is no, I don't get tired of seeing you naked. Now, you know the rules."

As she began to remove her clothing, she requested a trip to the bathroom to freshen up and I nodded, taking the time to wander to my own master bathroom to clean up. I changed into my khaki shorts and went into the kitchen to fetch a couple of brews.

Returning to the living room, I looked over to the end table next to my couch to ensure that all my instruments were still displayed in full sight. All were in their place, and when Cathy strolled back into the room I passed her one of the beers and directed her attention to the group.

"Is there anything on that table that you absolutely don't want me to use again?" I asked as I sat back down on the couch.

I saw that her hands were shaking a little bit as she accepted the longneck from me and gazed at the items on the end table. Taking a long pull on the beer, she slowly walked over to the table and softly—almost reverently—ran her fingertips over the instruments of her torment. She stood there for a short while in thought, slowly drinking the rest of her beer, then putting the empty bottle on the table she turned and approached me once more.

Standing between my legs, naked except for the ever present collar, she shook her head and softly stated, "No, Sir."

Then as if to accentuate her answer she put her hands behind her back and moved her feet apart, exposing her deliciously damp pussy to me. The faint scent of her perfume, coupled with the aroma of her arousal combined to snare me completely into our daily ritual.

I reached out to the treasure between her thighs, gently scratching through her pubic hair. Once I began to hear her moans, I slipped my fingers into her very wet lips and took my time collecting my special treat. While I did this, she kept her eyes closed and I watched as the lovely blush began to spread from her breasts up to her cheeks.

Once I pulled my hand away, she opened her eyes, watching me carefully as I cleaned my fingers with my tongue. She kept her hands behind her back, but I noticed that she began to tremble a bit, as she watched me perform my daily ritual.

Pushing her back a bit, I got up and retrieved the blindfold from the table. Moving around to the back of her, I placed it over her eyes once more. Doing the same with the handcuffs, I secured her arms behind her back. There was no resistance this time.

Leaning into the side of her face, I began the mantra, "Do you remember your 'safe' words?" She nodded. I then asked, "Do you remember who you belong to during this service period?"

She nodded her head and whispered, "You, Sir."

"Do you still trust me?" I asked.

Again, nodding her head she softly replied, "Yes, Sir."

I added a fuzzy question to the mix. "Is there any part of you that you will not share with me?"

I waited patiently for her to mull that around in her head, until she finally whispered, "No, Sir."

My cock seemed to have a mind of its own right now, pressing out painfully against the front of my shorts, and I was in complete sympathy with its plight, anxious to begin the exercise for the night.

I picked up the horsehair whisk and before I utilized it, leaned into her chest and took her left nipple between my teeth, gently nipping it until she groaned a little louder. Sucking as much of her breast as I could into my mouth, I tasted her skin, wanting this to last as long as possible. She began squirming to ease the intensity of my attack, so I quickly switched to her other breast, performing the same service on it.

Temporarily giving her some respite, I stood and told her that I was very proud of her behavior today. I commended her on her composure during the barbeque after Sonia had ripped her bikini top off and compared it to what she should be doing during the operation of her department.

"Cool under fire," I told her. "There's nothing like it for keeping dissenters at bay and learning what's really going on in their minds."

Suddenly, as she seemed to relax a bit, I softly snapped the whisk down on her left breast, causing her to gasp in surprise. As she jerked back away from me, I reached out and snapped it lightly on her right breast.

"You're mine now, Cathy," I said. "I can do what I want with you. Understand?"

She whimpered a bit, then said "Yes, Sir."

I figured that now would be a good time to spring my little surprise on her. "You are not going to be punished tonight, Cathy," I told her. "Tonight I'm going to give you whatever you want. Do you understand?" Puzzled, she simply shook her head in the negative. "Look," I continued. "You've done a wonderful job of service and obedience today. I've almost gotten the impression that you're willing to take some of my advice on the management of your crew and I'm fairly happy about that. Tonight is your little reward, just let me know how you want it to progress."

Her confusion continued and I tried to find some way of explaining to her that she had control of this night, without me directing her activities or submitting to my little tortures. The more I tried to explain however, the more panic I saw on her face. "Look, Cathy. Think of this as a 'night off' for good behavior."

I couldn't see her eyes, but I watched as she shook her head back and forth. Finally, her shoulders began shaking and it suddenly became clear to me that she was crying. "What have you done to me, Sir?" she choked out. "Can't you see I don't need a night off? ThisISmy night off! This is all I can think about on my night off! Sir, I belong to you now.Please, do whatever you want with me."

Sobbing now, she just stood there in front of me, naked and unhappy. Stepping closer to her, I reached out and took hold of her tits, rubbing them in my hands, tweaking her nipples. Whispering, "Shh..." into her ear, I kissed her gently on the forehead once again.

She began to settle down now, moaning that familiar sound of arousal into my face. Moving my face to her chest, I took her left nipple into my mouth, nipping at it with my teeth until she squealed, then moving to the right one and giving it the same attention. Getting her back into her 'groove' seemed to be the best way to get her through what she was going through now.

What just happened, I wondered? I just gave her an opportunity to take a break from her nightly torment and she seemed to panic.

This was just a game, dammit. It seems that she was taking it to way too seriously. As I thought that, I felt a heavy hand on my gut, as if I'd just uttered a blasphemy! Wasn't I taking it way too seriously as well? Wasn't I the one who was having difficulty imagining my life after tomorrow night?

By now Cathy had settled back down and I decided to take a slightly different tack with her this evening, to see if I could finally challenge her commitment to this game. If I could get her to hit the wall tonight, I might be able to ease her out of this bondage trap by the end of the service period. I was less confident that I could do the same for me. Four years since any kind of a female relationship set me up perfectly for my current predicament.

As I was pondering all this and my options, I was stroking Cathy's breasts and the front of her thighs with the horsehair whisk, snapping them against her skin from time to time to remind her of the consequences of her choice this evening.

Her skin was taking on a wonderful pick blush in response to my flogging and the sensuous moans coming from her throat were creating a control problem in my shorts. Must be the frequency of her voice, I thought. Whenever she started, my cock automatically rose to attention and demanded instant and intense satisfaction.

I walked around her now, using the flogger to awaken the skin on the back of her body as well. She would feel the full impact of our little toys this evening and I had yet one last surprise ordeal to expose her to.

Nearing the end table, I picked up the nipple clamps and returned to my lovely servant. Allowing the effects of the horsehair whisk to take its toll on her body for just a few more seconds, I reached out once again and took her left tit in my hand. Grateful for the pause in her torment and the relief in my touch, Cathy leaned into my grasp, giving me as much pressure against her breast as I gave her. Suddenly, I quickly applied the pincer to her nipple, securing it a bit more firmly than before.

Finally, she was feeling a little pain and her brow was wrinkling a bit in concern. I reached to her other breast and after massaging it a little to get her to settle down, I applied the other pincer to her nipple. A bit harder than before as well, noting that she had sucked in her breath at the extra pressure.

To make sure that I could take her to the next level, I asked her once more, "Cathy, do you still trust me?"

Breathing heavily now, she took a few moments and answered, "Yes, Sir."

"I'm going to take you to the final test of that statement tonight. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Y-yes, Sir," she replied.

I didn't think so, but I continued. I knew that if we were to escape this little trap that we'd stepped into, I would have to do something that would snap her out of her fantasy world and get us both on the track of 'normal' come Monday morning. Pushing her threshold of comfort beyond what she was willing to accept seemed to be the most expedient way of breaking her out of this seemingly endless cycle of submissiveness.

There was only one day left after this night and getting things back to normal—whatever that was—might be getting a little tricky. There was only one thing left for me to impose upon her, without getting too weird or painful, but it would have to be performed gently. I barely had an idea of where her limit of submissiveness was and I could still get into some trouble if I got too aggressive with her. She had already surprised me by taking everything that I'd thrown at her so far and as a result, I found myself more and more deeply in need of completely possessing this marvelous creature.

Reaching out to gently tug on the chain between her breasts, I was again greeted by a groan of pleasure from her lips. Once again, my cock responded to her voice by firmly pressing out against the front of my shorts. I had already begun to ache for the loss of her that I was going to experience when this was over. I was determined to make this night an all-out effort to absorb as much of this woman as I could.

As her shoulders began to twitch, I understood that the effects of the flogger were beginning to overwhelm her senses and my intervention was going to be requested. I decided to wait until that moment before starting my exploration of her body. At the moment, she was only able to reach the middle of her back down to her ass cheeks with her hands to gain any relief at all and I'd already pretty much worked the flogger over most of her exposed skin.

I noticed that her lips had begun to tremble and leaned into her ear to ask, "Cathy, what do you want?"

"I need you to touch me, Sir...to taste me," she whispered harshly. "Please!" She had already recognized my passion for tasting her essence and was appealing to the one thing she knew I couldn't resist, the taste of her lovely body. So who was in control of whom, I thought?

Since her shoulders were twitching already, I moved to her backside and brought my body against hers, bringing my erection against her bound hands and moving my own hands around her arms to embrace the base of her tits. Pulling her body against mine, I massaged her breasts under the clamps and began kissing her neck and ears. There would be few untouched parts of her body this evening—this was just the beginning.

I was very conscious of her hands eagerly exploring my cock and balls through my shorts. It seemed that her hands were as hungry for contact as my cock was for receiving it. Nibbling on her ears, I ran my tongue around the rim of her auricle, dipping it into the ear until I felt her jerk in response. I then nipped her earlobe until she responded once more, only to move to the other side of her face. There would be little mercy tonight for my little captive.

Continuing my way down the back of her body, I licked and nipped at every exposed part of her I could reach until I reached the middle of her back. I was now blocked by her bound hands, which had been forced to relinquish my groin by my travel down her body.

I instructed her to kneel away from me and to spread her knees on the rug. Of course, this was to expose her marvelous sex to my hunger. This she did quickly, to get relief from her growing torment, I thought. For me, it was an invitation to a feast and I wasted no time in pushing my tongue deep into her cunt, forcing a loud grunt out of her mouth.

She backed into my attack and I used that movement to slide my tongue into every fold of her pussy that I could find, wrapping my lips around hers, sucking her juices into my mouth. Her relief was no more vital to her as mine was to me, but I had to maintain my pressure on her if I was to keep this from getting out of control. Spearing my tongue into her little asshole, I hung on to her hips as she bucked into my face, savoring every contact with her body that I could. God, I'd miss this! I was already in mourning, I thought.

Her orgasm took me a little bit by surprise, but I knew the symptoms by now. The trembling in her abdomen, then the deep, shuddering throbs throughout her hips, but my place in all this I knew by heart as well. I kept my face firmly embedded in her cunt, continuing to press my tongue into and around her pussy, flicking it over her clitoris in little butterfly touches. She exploded in a thunderous climax, surprising even me with its intensity. As she shuddered through her orgasm I reminded myself that we still had "business" to attend to this night.

I had feelings for her that I had to admit, deep feelings, that would probably effect how this whole scenario played out. The fact of the matter was—I needed her. This game had already pulled too many of my strings to let loose now.