Seven Days of Service - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
200 Followers

"Cathy," I said. "I'm going to pleasure myself with your body tonight. Do you understand?"

Still kneeling before me, she nodded her head and quietly whispered, "Yes, Sir."

"Do you have anything you wish me to do, or not to do during that time?" I asked.

I thought perhaps this might be a way to slip in that little reward for her obedience over the past week. This time, I got a different response, as she actually took some time to think about what I'd offered her.

Finally she gave me an answer and it wasn't exactly what I'd expected. "Please, Sir," she began, "Just for tonight, if it's all right with you, I want my hands free and I want the blindfold off."

There was no request for me to lose the flogger, or the nipple clamps—two items I'd thought would bother her the most.

Considering her response for a moment, I decided that her request was more than reasonable, after all I had been ready to give her the entire night free of torment. I arose, erection straining the front of my shorts and brought her to her feet.

Reaching up to the back of her head, I removed the blindfold. As she stood blinking at the room lights, I released her from her handcuffs. Turning her to face me, I brushed my hands across her tits almost on instinct, causing the clamps to tug on her nipples a bit more. Her groaning response had a most predictable effect on my cock, causing it to jerk even harder to attention. Certainly flattering to Cathy, I'll admit.

As she was clearing her vision I leaned into her face and took her lower lip between my teeth, nibbling on it until she began to respond. I felt her tongue pressing into my mouth and I accepted it with relish. Aside from her climax last night, when she attacked my mouth with hers to ensure my deposit into her womb, we hadn't had a real kiss. Now, I wanted to claim her beforehand, giving her notice that I wasn't going to hold back.

She made no move to remove the nipple clamps and once I'd removed the cuffs from her wrists, she immediately put her arms behind her once more, acknowledging my control over her. The difference now was the fact that now I could clearly see the emotions playing through Cathy in her eyes. I saw resignation, uncertainty, arousal, a bit of fear, and respect. If she was as perceptive as me, she could probably see the same in my eyes, I thought. God, she was beautiful!

But as entranced as I was at the moment, I shook it off and simply said, "Cathy, I'm going to fuck you now."

I figured that the shock of a direct approach would spark her resistance to what we were presently sinking into; the fuzzy, uncertain world of bondage. "Do you understand?" I pressed.

After a couple of moments she replied softly, "Yes, Sir."

Her hands were free now and there was no blindfold. She could now clearly see my frustrated erection pushing out angrily against my shorts. This would be no impotent threat. It was real.

I reached up and snapped the chain into her collar once more and did something that I'd not done since this week of service began. I led her into my bedroom and removed my shorts, standing before her naked, as naked as she stood before me. Gesturing towards the bed, I instructed her get onto it, lie on her back, and spread her legs for my pleasure. She did so, without protest, and soon I was able to warm her up by partaking of my favorite exercise with her—licking her juices into my mouth by running my tongue through, into and around her pussy.

Rising from her cunt, I moved up to her face and immediately allowed her to taste herself from my lips. Placing my body across hers, I sucked her lips into mine at the same time I pressed the head of my cock against her lovely pussy lips. As she responded to my oral attention, I pushed into her cunt until I reached bottom, holding myself there until I felt her begin to respond to my invasion.

As I felt my cock securely buried in her cunt, I whispered into her ear, "Who do you belong to right now?"

Without a pause she replied, "You, Sir."

Raising myself up on my arms, I felt her now free hands sliding down her belly to reach the base of my cock, exploring the instrument that had pierced her sex, somewhat curiously. My cock twitched in response and I began a slow, leisurely stroke in and out of her pussy, changing my angle from time to time to maximize the contact between myself and the walls of her cunt.

Her hips began a slow rolling motion to compliment mine and I saw clearly that our physical goals were the same, although our ultimate "game" goals were probably different. We were now working in tandem—together—each of us trying to use the other to achieve the maximum pleasure out of our union. Cathy didn't realize it yet, but she was learning yet another lesson in teamwork—one that I was determined to develop in her in the short time that we had left in this challenge.

Without the blindfold, I could now look directly into her eyes as I drove my cock deeply into her body. They were just a bit glazed over in lust, but she had them focused firmly on my face. As for myself, I took my time and while her need was prompting her to speed up the thrusts, I intentionally forced our rhythm into a gentler, stronger, more engaging motion. Like a fine wine I, thought—to be savored—not squandered simply because of thirst. While I was waxing philosophical, I couldn't help thinking that any speedup of our present lovemaking, at any rate, would certainly cause me to bring this to an unwelcome early finish.

Finally releasing my cock, she raised her hands to cover the nipple clamps now and I expected her to remove them as she'd done the night before. I was a bit surprised when she simply pressed her hands into her chest, squeezing her imprisoned tits. As she did so, she arched her chest into me, moaning loudly in passion. The chain connecting her tits slid upward to rest under her chin and I began to feel the warning flutter of her climax moving across her abdomen.

As if on cue, my nuts began the twisting sensation that signaled my own imminent release. As before, I warned Cathy that I was about to explode and wasn't too surprised this time when she brought both her arms and legs around to bind me to her. As her flutter turned into a powerful series of spasms, I drove my cock into her one final time and blissfully allowed my body to fill hers with my cum.

Taking my weight off hers with my elbows, I watched her face as she slowly began to catch her breath once more. Her eyes were closed now, her lips swollen with arousal and her face glowed with the flush of sexual satisfaction. This woman could make any lover look good, I thought. As I reflected on that last thought, I suddenly felt a sharp pang of jealousy. Even though this period of service was over at the end of tomorrow, I couldn't bear the thought of this wonderful creature being in the romantic company of anyone but me. Man, I was getting really fucked up!

As my cock began to recede from her lovely pussy, I rolled off her and bent over to kiss her on the forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, moving her hand down to her cunt and dipping two fingers into herself, scooping up a dollop of sperm and her juices. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she made a display of cleaning her fingers with her tongue. I can't begin to tell you what kind of an erotic effect that little scene had on me.

Instructing her to remain where she was, I jumped up and hurried to the bathroom to steam up a couple of hand towels to clean ourselves with. I also picked up a little necessary item for the last and most risky torment for her for the week. This would undoubtedly be the episode that tests her determination to see the contest to its end. "Slow and easy," Hattie had said, although she probably hadn't thought of this trial when she said it.

Returning to the bedroom, I used the hot towel to clean my juices from her pussy and thighs. She'd obviously used her fingers to clean more of our combined liquids from herself, as there didn't seem to be a lot left to clean by the time I got there. I'm sure the warm, wet towel felt good to her nonetheless. I'd already cleaned most of our evidence from my cock and balls while I was in the bathroom, so we were prepared for the next act.

Putting everything down, I moved up to stand next to where her head lay on my pillow. My cock was semi-erect and dangling just about eight inches from her face. Looking down at her, I noticed that her gaze had not moved from my re-awakening equipment, but she would soon be engaged in a tough decision—to continue—or not to continue our little game.

Taking control once again, I instructed her get on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Still a bit exhausted from out last tryst, she slowly obeyed, exposing her delicious treasures to me once more.

As she remained obediently in this position, I asked her, "Cathy, what am I doing with your body tonight?"

I moved onto the bed beside her as I waited for her reply. She was taking a few moments to think about what answer I expected to my question, so I took advantage of that delay to lay on my back, and shift her into a 69 position—her looking down at my cock—me looking up at her delightful pussy.

Finally she recalled my earlier comment to her and answered, "Pleasuring yourself, Sir."

"That's correct, Cathy, and do you recall your answer when I asked you if there was any part of you that you'd not be willing to share with me?" I continued.

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"And your answer was . . .?" I pressed.

"All of me belongs to you right now, Sir. To do with as you wish." She answered. Not the exact words, but certainly what I needed for the next ordeal.

"Cathy, I need your mouth for my pleasure right now," I told her.

Given the position that we were in there could only be one response. She dropped her face into my groin and captured my cock in her lovely mouth. Using her now freed hand, she grasped my cock at the base once more and slowly stroked up and down in cadence with her mouth and tongue. On occasion, she'd drop her hand onto my balls, rolling them around gently to complete her sexual massage.

I'd just had an orgasm a few minutes before, so I felt that could hold off a bit longer this time, but not leaving anything to chance, I began my assault immediately. Raising my face into her pussy, I began to pleasure myself once more with her, drawing my tongue through and into her cunt, tapping her clitoris on occasion, just to keep her awake. While I was doing that and enjoying her attention to my own recovering equipment, I pulled the cap off the tube of surgical lubricant I'd brought with me and squeezed a large glob of it into my fingers.

The moment of truth, I thought. I knew from our previous encounters that her ass was a serious erogenous zone—only now I had to see how far that extended into this particular situation. If I could conquer this last bulwark to her personal defenses, I'd consider my conquest complete. The only danger that I could foresee was the addictive nature of what I'd been doing. Hattie had tried to warn me during one of my visits to her bar, but only now was the realization dawning on me that I was treading into dangerous ground.

Reaching up to her sensuous ass, I parted her ass cheeks with my fingers and pulled my lubricated finger through the valley containing her little asshole. As I did this she jerked briefly, causing the chain connecting her nipples to drag across my lower abdomen. As that happened, I knew she could feel a jerk from my cock in her mouth, but then she returned her attention to my pleasure. I was sure that she hadn't yet figured out that her sweet little ass was the next target for my arrow of lust.

Continuing to pay attention to her cunt with my tongue, I slowly, gently began to caress her asshole with my thoroughly lubricated fingers, occasionally dipping the tip of a finger through the sphincter to cause her to get used to the invasion. I didn't want to actually hurt her, but I did want her to realize that there were no "safe havens" in our relationship right now.

As she was concentrating on giving me pleasure, I focused on preparing her ass for my assault within the next few minutes. I made sure that my fingers contained more than enough lubrication to prevent any abrasive pain to her, but I had to be patient in stretching her rectum to accept an object as large as my cock. Not that I was that large, but anything larger than what she was accustomed to having pass through there would be bothersome to her.

Focusing on those erogenous zones that I'd already discovered on her body, I teased and stroked and fondled her points of pleasure, getting her fired up to the point that she'd not pay too much attention to what I was doing behind her.

Finally I managed to press my entire forefinger into her ass and wriggled it about gently without getting too much of a negative reaction from her. Of course, I still worked quite diligently on her pussy, making sure that my thirst was satisfied and her sexual engine was running full speed.

My next step was to insert two fingers into her rectum, slowly, gently until I had them embedded in her body as far as I could go. The only problem I encountered was Cathy's increased interest in pressing her cunt into my face and the electric twitches of her hips, which complicated my attempts to keep myself pressed into her crotch. She was beginning to see what she was about to endure, but her emotional motor was running so fast that she couldn't slow down enough to set up a defense.

As I began pressing the third finger into her ass with my other two, she began protesting a bit; sputtering out, "No! Please, no. I've never...not there!"

I continued pressing my fingers into her rectum, twisting them from time to time, reminding her that I was in charge, at least until I heard one of the two 'safe' words that would break this whole exercise up. Those words never came.

She had completely stopped paying attention to my pleasure now and was trying only to evade the persistent pressure of my fingers into her asshole. Caught between the demands of the service requirements and her own personal dignity, she was slowly allowing the "Deal" to control what happened next.

Finally, I stopped. Moving myself out from under her, I told Cathy to roll over on her back and open her legs once more. Once she had done that, I positioned myself between her legs and aimed my cock back into her cunt. Pushing into her body again, I made sure that she knew that I was still here—still in control. But I was determined to get this show on the road quickly, because the thought of this contest ending what I was enjoying now, was beginning to depress the hell out of me.

After a few slow strokes to gather my thoughts, I leaned back and took a long look at what I was about to do. Cathy's eyes were closed, which made my decision a bit easier. I smeared a good glob of lubricant on my cock and aligned myself with her asshole.

Leaning in slowly, I pressed my cockhead against her anus and pressed. She squirmed sharply and I saw her eyes snap open in panic. Once again she began begging that I don't. I grabbed her calves in my hands and pressed her legs back towards her shoulders, giving me an angle that should make my entry into her body less stressful to her and me.

It didn't matter now. I had to push on to the conclusion of this game, no matter what the outcome. Until I heard the two words that I'd given her end all of this, I was determined to press her to her limits.

She lay before me—splayed—her pussy lips engorged and full of her arousal. Her asshole was also exposed and the head of my cock was just entering her sphincter. As I passed the first guard of her ass, she clinched her muscles and caught my cock in mid-stroke.

Reaching up to her chest, I loosened the bands holding the nipple clamps onto her tits and removed them. As the blood rushed back into her nipples, she lost her focus on what I was doing in her ass. She quickly grasped her tits with her hands, massaging the feeling back into them, while I pressed the rest of my cock deep into her bowels.

She responded by letting out a long, loud groan, but she didn't let loose of her breasts—continuing to try to massage the strong sensations out of them.

Lovely creature, I thought, but I've finally got you now. Or, she had me, but did it really matter?

I stopped moving at this point, allowing her to set the pace for the remainder of the exercise. She was incredibly tight down there and I was beginning to feel the effects of constriction on my cock. I'd apparently conquered her last stronghold, but if I didn't get some relief action soon, I'd have to retreat to get some blood flow back into my groin.

Once she'd gotten some relief from her tortured breasts, she glanced down to see that what she'd felt was true—I was firmly embedded in her ass. By now she'd loosened up enough to take the edge off the pain of penetration, but she tentatively squeezed her ass muscles against my cock, causing me to twitch it involuntarily.

I watched her eyes close as she seemed to examine the sensations coming from her anus right now, but she didn't panic or try to move away. Calm and cool under fire, I thought. She was catching on quickly.

Opening her eyes to look into mine, she slowly began to move her hips away from mine, allowing my cock to withdraw from her ass—nearly to the end. Then, flinching slightly, she pressed her hips back into me, taking my cock back into her body—gingerly. Once again she performed the movement and I began to get the feeling that we were about to expand upon the destruction of our newest barrier.

Placing her legs on my shoulders, I began to match her strokes with mine–deep into her body. We began slowly, but soon we were picking up the pace. She could do little but rub her tits or reach down to caress her cunt or examine my intrusion into her body.

I gave her the first instructions for this exercise now, "Cathy, I want you to tend tomypussy while I tend to the rest of your body."

I was giving her permission to do whatever she felt necessary to bring herself to a climax while I pounded into her asshole. I also wanted to remind her that her cunt still belonged to me right now, along with the rest of her body. It wasMYpussy!

As I reached for her tits, her hands slid down her tummy to her cunt, which was eagerly awaiting some attention. I had the perfect seat in the house for what was going on right now. As I was sliding my cock back and forth in her ass, I had access to her marvelous breasts and her hands were teaching me how best to satisfy her cunt–if I were ever allowed to pleasure myself with her there once again.

All too soon, this episode finished, simply because of the novelty of it. My emotions around her were always at fever pitch it seemed and just as I was beginning to get into the flow of our lovemaking, I began to sense the flutter in her stomach once more. I knew the signs well now and the signs switched on the ignition of my own internal combustion machine.

We came pretty much at the same time, me pouring what remained in my balls into her bowels and her bucking into me with a passion that defied the humiliation that I'd just exposed her to. I just hugged her now, tightly, until she finally settled into a relatively steady breathing pattern.

My cock had finally relaxed enough to pop out of her rectum and I used the towel that we'd used earlier to clean her off to some extent. Getting out of the bed, I leaned over and kissed her once more on the forehead and told her to wait until I returned. I went to the bathroom and began to prepare a nice hot shower for her. Once the temperature was just right, I returned to my bedroom and led her back to the shower, assisting her into it. Then, I hung a couple of large towels on the hanger and joined her.

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
200 Followers