Seven Days of Service - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was exhausted. I could see it in her face. I began to lather her body up with soap, but she resisted, insisting that it was her duty to clean me instead. Her head was still in this stupid game, I thought, but my insistence won through. I took my pleasure once more in exploring her body, although this time it was to clean the evidence of our lovemaking from her body.

Lovemaking? Not just fucking? I know the difference and unless I was reading her wrong—which I admit was very likely—there was some love involved in all of thisservice.Anyway, she'd endured the best that I could throw at her and hadn't backed out of the deal–yet.

I finally allowed her to clean me off as well and as expected, I ended up with another fucking boner! Shit! What the hell was the matter with me around this broad?

Dried off, I escorted her back to the kitchen area where she'd stowed her clothing and was about to let her dress and return home. Turning back to face me, she started sobbing once more and I began to become a little alarmed that I might have finally blown it tonight with her. I couldn't think of anything else to do but put my arms around her and hold on tight.

She grabbed my arms tightly and pushed her face into my chest, choking deep sobs onto me. I held on to her, stroking her head and patting her back, telling her that everything was all right. I doubted that given her reaction to all this, but I had to say something.

Before I could say anything to calm her, Cathy blurted out, "Sir, it's late, and I'm tired. Please, can I stay with you tonight?"

Not what I expected, but how do you respond to a question like that from a naked, sexy woman into whom you've already planted seed in every orifice? Leading her back into my bedroom, I watched as she pulled back the bedding on the side of the bed that she assumed was left empty; making herself at home.

I'd expected to discuss what had happened today between us, but as I returned from the bathroom to get into bed, I noticed that Cathy had already slipped off to sleep. I pulled back the covers to slip in with her, but for a moment or two, I had to marvel at the sight of her, curled into a fetal position peacefully sleeping; the sleep of the just, as the old saying goes.

I doubted whether I could do the same, but I climbed in and tried to disregard the distraction that lay just inches away from me.

Sleep came to me slowly that night.

(To be continued in Seven Days of Service – Day Seven)