All Comments on 'Seven Minutes to Regret'

by pinkberries32

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Did Not Like*

Sorry. Good luck on future submissions.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
REGRET AND REVENGE

shouldn't lead to a prison sentence, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jerk

he was an asshole

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
She was being a bitch, but that's not illegal.

He's a rapist and that is. No matter how she is (and I think she was just reacted to what a dickhead he was), there was no excuse for what he did. She should have offered top suck him then bitten it off. That's what he deserved. I hope she would go to the police.

juderboyjuderboyabout 10 years ago
Is he the hero of this story?

If so, you are one sick bastard. Bet you've done this to someone in real life too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

I thought it was good. Short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Future Prison Bitch to Bubba

That girl would go report his idiot ass for rape, the kit would prove it and his college career paid for by stupid parents would be over like his future.

All of my nieces get military grade mace as a gift before they head off to college for idiots like that. I also remind them all crotch shots for males and no head shots, the latter will be stopped immediately by the former.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Granted this genre has way too many Criminal Genius Masterminds but this guy was far too dumb to make up fot what should have been a nice change. Its like you were trying to impress on us just how retarded and unlikeable he is and forgot plot and/or good sex scenes in the process.

Jax_TellerJax_Tellerabout 10 years ago
sad

the base Idea of the seven minutes not bad but the rest of it not so much. Could have been one of those last liners that he was her boyfriend and they'd planned it this way or the like, bu no, just another reason why the whole catagory is disliked in general. on a 1 to 10 maybe a 2 just for the base idea.

pinkberries32pinkberries32about 10 years agoAuthor
Oops...

Hey everybody, thanks for the input. I was trying something new and I guess it didn't work for most of you! I appreciate the honest and helpful feedback. Maybe the next one will be better!

See you around literotica! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
crap

I mean...REAL crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

One asshole to another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

It was a good story. I hope you continue. Most of the critics don't like the category so they trash the story. Most of the comments have to do with the category, not the story. If they don't like the category then why read it? Ignore the stupid complainers.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
How old are you 12?

I laughed all the way through this one. To think someone would actually publish this assortment of words. Sure makes the other writers read like Shakespeare !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What a waste of words. Not only is it about a drunk frat boy, it sounds like it was written by a drunk frat boy.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013about 10 years ago
Rape is rape

This was about a frat boy raping a young lady because she didn't want him earlier. Even if she did respond later she clearly said no before he forced him self on her. This story was about one rape already and then he was going to turn it into a gang rape by getting some of his friends. This was a sick story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You really should listen to the commentors

The comments are about the story. Your statement "You can't orgasm if you aren't turned on." is pure BULLSHIT. Orgasming is a physical reaction. When you grow up, you can ask your girlfriend about that, so until you reach puberty, you really should stop writing about grown up things. All I can fathom here is that some schoolmate of yours embarrassed you during gym class one day and you thought that you could feel better by making up a fantasy where you are the hero. NAH, didn't work. Your classmate was probably right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
these comments are crazy

Hey sorry about your feedback. Obviously the writer is aware that it's a rape scenario... one of the characters makes that point. Some people are into that, so thanks for writing. I thought the ignorant language and thinking of the man made it a more convincing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it

It's a non consent story, I don't know what tweedle dee, tweedle dumb and tweedle stupid expected. It's just what I was looking for. And I am a woman. That's so silly to try to get technical on here about whether or not a NON CONSENT STORY is about rape or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
but i enjoyed it

i like to be the girl although he's a drunk frat man and i hope the story will continue with a gangbang. i'm an asian and my English standard is not good so i won mind about it. i enjoyed masturbating my big clit. i'm shy_n_quite_angel@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A story of rape, pure and simple

But poorly told. Stilted dialogue. Difficult transitions from speaker to speaker. Simplistic and moronic thoughts and acts. Unlikeable characters. Just no fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jeez

- nonconsent check

- credible situation....more so than most the stories I have read here.

- portrayal of characters credible....well I was never a drunken entitled fratboy, but I bought it.

- would the guy go to prison yada yada....probably so ...but tbe story isn't about that....and even with those consequences this still happens on the regular.

I really don,t understand the criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

I need to read the rest so please finish

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not even, anything

Just unreal. Do not like seeing the girl end up on the bad side of this fantasy. Apparently he did get her tied up but it was unclear from the story. Definitely assault and rape. Why every girl should have a 9mm handy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

Rape is Rape No Matter what You say .. What if it was Your Sister or Mom ?? Of Course it could be worse .. My Brother Has served 10 years in The Marines ... I am sure He would not get Mad .. Marines are known for their ability to forgive .. I have just served 1 year in the Sandbox called the Middle East ..I have served 3 years in the Corps . I hope to make it 20 years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous