Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting on her dressage gear not only changed her stance, but it changed her whole demeanor as well. She went from being a simple, sweet city girl to being some sort of elven princess, tall and proud and regal, her sexuality radiating off of her like heat.

Behind me, Nathan said "Oh my god!"

I looked at him and grinned. "You like that?" Eyes wide and mouth open, he just nodded.

Soft notes began quietly from the speakers mounted up on poles around the corral. Sarabeth walked slowly to the center of the enclosure, her face calm and sure. She clasped her hands behind her back and bowed towards me as a pony should, head down and one hoof forward in respect. I bowed back to her and, as the music swelled, Sarabeth began to move...

Chapter Eight

I'd had to be firm with Nathan several times about not touching himself after Sarabeth's dressage routine. He was hard and pink and panting with his need by the time she was done. And when she came to me afterward equally pink and needing release he groaned several times in pure miserable ecstasy while I held her and kissed her and stroked her body until she came repeatedly in my arms.

Just getting into her harness always got Sarabeth pretty wound up. And actually performing for me, whether we were alone or in front of an audience of several hundred strangers, always got her so hot that the merest touch would bring her to a shattering orgasm. She'd never been much of an exhibitionist before, or so she told me, but being my pony had brought that streak out in her hard and strong. And of course I was always more than happy to reward her for a good performance, whether it was on the sulky track or the dressage arena and whether or not we were alone or in front of an audience.

I had to be firm with him again when I sent them into their cages to shower and stayed to watch just to make sure he didn't misbehave. I knew that I was going to have to allow him a release soon or the poor lad would end up with a painful case of 'blue balls'. I'd planned on letting him come at least once this evening, but I was bloody well going to do it my own way in my own time. After all, I was his Master, and I wanted him to be quite aware that I controlled every aspect of his life and there were other things that I could do to him besides cause him pain.

He was still about half hard when he got out of the shower and knelt at his cage door to present me with his leash for the first time. I corrected his posture just a little then praised him lavishly when I took his leash and had him rise to follow behind me. We collected Sarabeth the same way and headed to the house for dinner.

My dinner plans were simple. Well, the food itself was simple. The presentation was a little complicated. Sliced cheeses and meat and crackers with potato chips and two different kinds of dip. Some grapes in a bowl and some sliced melon for dessert. I had Nathan lie on his back on the table and we arranged soft sheer linen napkins on his body from just above his nipples down to his crotch and one on each thigh. At first I'd thought to leave his hands free but when he wouldn't stop wiggling I went ahead and tied his wrists and ankles to the table to keep him still. Sarabeth and I arranged the food across his body, spreading everything out so you would always be touching somewhere different to get something to eat. We each got a large glass of ice water and a small glass of wine with our meal. Nathans both had a bendy straw placed in them so he could gets sips from Sarabeth when he wanted them.

It was a very sensual experience. We took our time eating and took turns feeding each other and Nathan. Sarabeth stuck a slice of summer sausage between her teeth and leaned over Nathans body towards me. I met her halfway and bit off the offered bit of meat and kissed her long and hard. She then stuck another slice in her mouth and did the same thing to Nathan. He groaned and wiggled so hard he almost ended up with the ranch dip in his crotch. The next time I got a bit of sausage I stuck it between my teeth and looked down at him. He just turned red and looked away. The smile on my face stayed there for the entire meal. His erection went up and down like a jack in the box while we ate.

Of course it didn't help matters much that we limited our dinner conversation to Nathan and how beautiful his body was and how much fun we were going to have when he finally took my tail and fully became my pony. His face was beet red the entire meal. Sarabeth took the last cracker off of the napkin on his thigh and fed it to the boy with her mouth and kissed him long and hard. Then she casually removed the napkin and started running her small cool hand up and down his thigh while we chatted. It only took a few seconds of her touch to get him hard and standing tall again. I reached up and grabbed a chip from his chest and pinched his nipple lightly through the napkin which made him squeak.

"Doesn't he have a pretty cock, Master?"

"Very nice, dear. Very nice indeed. You looked like you were enjoying having it in your mouth last night."

"Oh, I did! It was big and hard and tasted very good. Almost as good as yours, Master." Her hand came up and cupped his balls gently and rolled them around in her palm. I scooped a little bit of dip on one finger and wiped it on the shaft of his prick about halfway and nodded at Sarabeth. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his shaft and licked the dip off of his skin while he moaned and strained against his bonds.

"Stop wiggling, Nathan. You'll upset the dip. And if you do that I might change my mind about letting you come tonight." I reached up with one hand and wrapped it around the shaft of his cock. It twitched in my hand and I could feel his pulse thumping through the veins in his shaft, pushing at my skin. He was so hard his foreskin had retracted just a little leaving a gap at the tip of his prick which was slowly filling with a small pool of precome. Gripping him just a little tighter, I pulled back the skin and exposed the head of his cock, letting the fluid run down over the head. He moaned and squeaked some more.

"Do you want to come tonight, Nathan?"

"Yes Master! Please!"

"And what will you do for me if I let you come?"

"An......! I'd.......... Uh....... Oh god...... Please, Master!"

"You were going to say 'Anything' weren't you?"

"Y.... I .... Uh......" I gave his shaft a little squeeze.

"Weren't you?"

"Oh god." he moaned. "Yes, Sir!"

"But you didn't really mean anything, did you?"

"No, Master." He groaned again, his hips rolling a little at my touch. "I'm sorry, Master. I just.... can't." Nathans voice broke a little, like he was going to burst out into tears. "I just can't."

I released my grip and patted him on the thigh and said "It's okay, Nathan. Your body wants it even if your mind doesn't. We'll work on making you a full fledged pony yet." I raised up from my seat, planting a hand on the table on either side of his body and looked down into his eyes.

"Who do you belong to, boy?" He looked back up at me with those soft brown eyes wide, his lips slightly parted. His Adams apple bobbed up and down his throat as he looked up at me.

"I belong to you, Master."

As I leaned down I briefly considered kissing him on those full red lips of his but decided at the last moment that it would be too soon. Instead I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead.

"You're a good boy, Nathan."

The carrot and the stick. That's what it was all about. I'd shown him the stick and let him experience it's sting on the very first night. And then I'd given him a glimpse of the carrot, even if he was so drugged he didn't remember much of it. But he had a very vivid memory of the stick and did whatever he could do to avoid it without compromising his integrity too much.

This next little exercise was going to be pure carrot.

"Why do you keep tying me up, Master? I swear I'll behave. I promise!" This time he was laying on his back on my bed. His hands were bound separately to the headboard about shoulder width apart and about two feet down from the headboard so we would have room to maneuver. Still fully clothed, I knelt next to him on the bed while Sarabeth finished securing the last knot on his ankles, leaving his legs only slightly spread. I slipped a pillow under his head and placed on finger on his nose, then slowly slid it down across his lips as they trembled a little under my touch. As my finger glided down his throat through the hollow of his neck and towards his chest, I saw goose bumps rise up on his skin.

"For one thing, boy" I said. "I don't really trust you quite yet. After all, it's only your first real day here. If you took it in your head to do something stupid I might have to seriously hurt you. And that would really, really piss me off." The tip of my finger slid down his chest and across his belly, making the muscles jump and ripple. I finally came to a stop just above his pubic bone, only an inch or two away from where his prick stood up from his crotch tall and proud. He twitched and squeaked very softly.

"Is... unhhh... Is there another reason?" I smiled and reached up and patted his cheek.

"Of course there is, boy. The best reason of them all."

"And what is that, Master?"

"Because seeing a pony all tied up on my bed turns me on. Because sometimes I love physical submission and bondage almost as I love emotional submission." My hands went down to his smooth firm chest and I took his nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pinched them just enough to get his full attention. He wriggled and groaned.

"Because I know that when I have a pony all tied up and unable to resist in any way, then I can do whatever I like to them and there is nothing they can do about it. There is no 'power exchange' in this relationship."

I leaned in a little closer to his face, my fingers still teasing him.

"There are no safe words here, boy."

"Oooh.. God...."

Sarabeth climbed back up on the bed and knelt on the other side of Nathans body and looked up at me with a slight hint of concern in her eyes. "Master, you're scaring him."

I released my hold on his nipples, soothed those hard little nubs with my palms and sat back with one hand resting in the middle of his chest.

"Of course I'm scaring him. He's been kidnapped, stripped naked, kept in a cage and told that he is destined to be the sexual plaything and fetish object of an obvious deviate. Why shouldn't he be scared? He is going to be well acquainted with fear and pain and ecstasy, with frustration and anger and probably the closest thing he has ever come to pure sexual nirvana. It's going to be an emotional and physical roller coaster until Nathan takes his tail and gives himself to me fully." I looked down at his wide eyes as he was taking in the whole conversation and patted his chest. "Keep your hands and feet inside until it comes to a complete stop."

"Oh god...."

After Nathan was secured to the bed, I had my little pony girl go into the bathroom to remove and clean her tail. When she returned I positioned her on the bed on her hands and knees right next to Nathan facing towards the foot of the bed so that he had a good view of her smooth slim back and warm full bottom and everything between her legs as well. His eyes were riveted.

"I have a new toy for you, love. Just got it in the mail the other day and I thought this was the perfect time to give it a try."

I was constantly ordering new things and trying them out on Sarabeth. Plugs and vibrators and harnesses, masks and blindfolds and whips and crops and canes. Some of my new things she really enjoyed and we kept them handy. Other things, not so much. I liked keeping up the variety as much as possible. And now that we had Nathan our options kept increasing.

"Mmmm... What did you get me, Master?"

"Just this." It was a metal curved hook, about eighteen inches long, bent like a fish hook. The body of it was about as big around as my little finger. One end was only slightly curved and at the tip it was bent into an eye to hook a rope to and the more sharply curved end terminated in a metal orb about the size of a ping pong ball.

"What does it do?" I held it up alongside her hip and pointed to the eye and said "This end goes up along the curve of your back and we tie a string...." I held up a short length of a leather thong "To this end to keep it inside you. Can you guess where the other end goes?"

She broke out in goose bumps up and down her back and said "In my bottom, Master?" I smiled.

"Right you are, love. Now, what we have here is a group activity. It's going to take all of us to pull this off right." I handed Sarabeth the warm bottle of lube. "You need to get your little bottom ready for this, dear. Show Nathan how much you love having things in that tight little ass of yours." I heard the boy groan.

"Nathan, do you want to warm this up for her while she gets ready?"

His eyes went wide and looked a little alarmed. "I..... Uh.... I..." I smiled and patted his cheek. "Not there, boy. In your mouth. Open wide." I laid the hook on the pillow next to his head and stuck the ball end into his mouth. "Don't bite down. You'll chip a tooth. Just get it nice and warm for her and think about where it's going."

He groaned again around the metal ball filling his mouth and his hips writhed a little against the sheets. His eyes were still riveted to her backside as she lubed up first one finger and then two and slid them into her ass, moaning gently as they slipped in and out of her tight little hole. I didn't blame him. I loved watching that, too.

While they were engaged in their warm up exercises, I stepped off of the bed and stripped out of my clothes. It felt good to release my prick from it's cramped quarters. It was the first time in forever that I had gone almost a full day without Sarabeth in my bed at least once and I needed release just as bad as Nathan did. I'd been hard damn near all day. But I had needed her there to calm him and get him to realize that his situation wasn't all bad and it had worked, up to a point, anyway. But I had missed my quality time with my pony girl.

We all have to make sacrifices....

"Are you ready, dear?"

"Mmmm.... Yes, Master." she replied. Her hips had been bucking back against her fingers as she had lubed her delicious little bottom for the entry of the hook.

"Excellent." I slipped the hook out of Nathans mouth and presented the metal ball to the opening of her ass. "Feel how warm Nathan got it for you." She purred and looked back at him.

"Mmmm... thank you, Nathan." Then she gasped a little and said "Ah... ah... ahhh...." and then sighed and said "Oooohhh...." as the ball opened up the tight ring of muscle guarding her insides and then slipped inside her ass. I slid it all the way up inside of her until the rest of the metal hook laid against her back. A quick hitch made a knot in the leather thong around the metal eye and I reached up and grabbed her blond ponytail and tugged it back until her head tilted up slightly. Tying the other end of the thong to her braid completed the procedure.

Sarabeth moved her head slightly and shivered. "Oooo... That feels funny, Master! It's kind of good..... Ummm.... But funny. Oooohhh...." There was just enough give in the leather thong and in her braid that the hook would tug on her tightest hole just a little but not too hard. Perfect.

I kind of draped myself over her slim back, one hand slipping down and cupping a warm ass cheek in my palm. Sarabeth cooed and sighed and rolled her hips under my hand. Nathan stared between her thighs, eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

"So Nathan. I assume that you have eaten pussy before?"

"Yes, Master. Of course!"

"Of course." I smiled. "You any good at it?"

"I like to think so." I smiled again.

"We men always like to think so. It's not always true, but we like to believe it is. So here's the deal. I said I would let you come tonight but there are conditions. And you might as well get used to that. There are always going to be conditions with me. Just because I am a cruel and evil bastard like that."

I patted Sarabeths bottom. "One thing that I love in this world except for a good orgasm myself is making my pony girl come hard and repeatedly. You saw that out in the corral after her dressage routine. Her happiness is very important to me. And once you become fully mine it will be the same with you. Something to look forward to. Once you give yourself to me I will do what I can to make you happy, Nathan."

"Except letting you go, of course. That's not going to happen." My hand slid down her leg, my fingertips barely touching the smooth skin of the inside of her thigh, making her sigh and shiver.

"One trait that any good pony must have is the ability to use your mouth to please your Master. And what will please me right now is for you to make Sarabeth come using only your mouth. So you better hope that you are fairly good at it. Because if she doesn't come, you don't come. Understand me, boy?"

"Unhhh... Yes, Master!" Of course I could tell from the way her body was moving and the little noises she was making that it wouldn't take much at all to push her over the edge. I could have made her pop with the tip of one finger. It embarrassed her to admit it, but anal stimulation really turned Sarabeth on. So I, of course, made her say it out loud as often as I could. I was just evil like that.

"Sarabeth? You think Nathans pretty little mouth can get you hot?"

"Mmmm.... Yes, Master!" She looked up and down his body and smiled. "All of him gets me hot! Mmmm..." she purred again. "I can't wait to feel his tongue inside me..." I placed an arm around her chest and pulled her up onto her knees and turned her body until she was facing him then held her steady as she lifted a leg and straddled his waist. Nathans eyes were wide and I could see his chest moving faster as he stared up at her. Slowly, a couple of inches at a time, she walked on her knees up his body until her crotch was right over his face. She put one hand on the headboard to steady herself and the other hand curled in his hair as she slowly lowered herself down onto his face. She cooed and sighed again as Nathans tongue came out and swirled in between her pussy lips and her pelvis began a slow bump and grind. Nathans hips were moving in time with hers, like he was fucking the air.

It didn't take too long, of course. Not for the first time, anyway. Her gasps and sighs got faster and louder and I watched her back and ass cheeks tightening up while that pale white skin turned a rosy shade of pink. She gasped "Ooohh.. That's.... Ooohh... Yes.... That's..... Ooohh, god, Nathan!..... Yes, yes, yes!" her hips bucked forward hard and she straightened up and gave a little scream and shivered hard all over as she came against his mouth. I could hear little wet slurping sounds as he worked his tongue and lips against her pussy and Nathans whole body was in motion just slightly. I even saw his toes clench and unclench as if he were in the throes of an orgasm himself.

Well, he would be soon. He'd earned it. Me, I just laid back and enjoyed the show. Watching as he gave her one orgasm after another until, after about five, she started sagging against the headboard and panting. I sat up and clapped my hands loudly and said "That's enough." I helped Sarabeth move back off of his face and let her lay on her side next to him for a minute while they both panted. I patted her on the back until her breathing slowed back down to normal.

"Was that okay, dear?" She smiled and purred and stretched like a cat which made the hook pull at her bottom and she squeaked.

"That was wonderful, Master!" She reached over and ran a hand over the bound young man next to her and said "He's very good! I can't wait to do that again!" Then she looked over her shoulder at me and asked "Can I kiss him, Master?"

1...678910...16