Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnn..... I can't..... Please...... Oh god..." Quickly, I let go of his prick.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Oh god.... No. Please, Master! I just..... Ooohh..." My hand wrapped around his member again and starting pumping.

"Do you want to come, Nathan?"

"Oh god, yes, Master!"

His breath was coming in short gasps and I could tell he was going to come very soon.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Nathan?"

"Nnn... I..... Oh god.... I can't..... I..... please..."

His whole body was tight and his fists were clenched hard in the shackles. He was fighting his own body not to tense up too hard to keep Sarabeth from driving her little tongue up his ass.

"Are you going to be my pony, Nathan?"

He gasped hard a few times then as his back started to arch he said "Oh! Yes, Master! Oooohhh...." I stepped a little to the side as his prick swelled in my hand then started shooting his sperm onto the floor of his cage. I kept pumping him and he bucked against my hand and came again and again, making quite the mess on the floor.

"Sarabeth? I do believe we are going to need a mop, dear."

Ten

If I had been a betting man, I would have wagered that Nathan would have caved in and given himself to me inside of the first week.

Of course if I had bet on that, I would have lost. While he was proving to be an excellent pony as I had suspected, he steadfastly refused to give his body to me. I, in turn, drove him to distraction. At least once, if not twice a day I made love to Sarabeth in one way or another and each time I made sure he was watching. Sometimes I would just leave him in his cage while we were in hers with the curtains open. Once or twice I hung him up in the chains or cuffed him to the cage bars while we played. I even went as far as to have him cuffed and kneeling by my bed or hers or bound to the other side of my bed watching us play. That left him in a constant state of arousal which earned him a few shocks and quite a collection of red welts across his ass cheeks from playing with himself. More than once we finished off with him standing in the corner with his hands on top of his head, his legs slowly moving to ease the pain in his stinging bottom while I pumped Sarabeth full of my come.

What didn't help with his condition either was when we talked to him while we were playing. Sarabeth would run her lips slowly up and down the side of my shaft and then say "Master really likes this, Nathan! It gets him so hard." Then she would look him straight in the eye and say "I want to suck your cock while you suck Masters. That would be so sexy!"

I would turn her so that her face was right on the edge of the bed, facing him so he could watch her expression as I penetrated her tight little ass. "Oh! Oooohhh.... Oh my god, Nathan! Oh, that feels so good! Unhhh!! I just love having Master in my ass. Giving myself to him so completely....... Oh god, I'm so full! Oooohhh...." She would reach out and say "Kiss me, Nathan! Make love to my mouth while Master fucks my ass...."

Or I would turn her the other way, bent over the end of the bed with her butt facing him while I stood behind her. He would watch with his mouth open in rapt attention while I lubed up her tight hole with my fingers and then slid my prick slowly up inside of her. And I would talk to him while she gasped and squealed and kicked her legs as my cock sunk deeper and deeper inside her. "Sometimes I imagine that this is you I'm fucking, boy. I dream about the day that you become my pony and give yourself to me. You are going to love it when I sink my cock into your tight little pony ass. Then you will be mine forever."

I'm sure there were a few times that he had jerked off and I hadn't caught him at it. I couldn't watch him 24/7 and he knew it and so did I. But I did catch him enough times to make him weep with frustration. One time he managed to come without touching himself at all. Sarabeth was on her back with her head over the edge of the mattress while I rode her. Nathan was kneeling with his hands bound behind his back right by the side of the bed, watching. She had reached out and pulled his lips to hers right before she climaxed and when she squealed into his mouth and came, he moaned and bucked his hips and shot his come all over the side of my bedspread.

For that I pulled him over my lap for his very first over the knee spanking with my bare hand. He kicked and cried out the whole time I was blistering his bottom with my hand and when I finally let him back up again he was mad and embarrassed and completely hard again, which embarrassed him even more. Afterward I unbound his hands and made him strip my bed and do my laundry.

After that second day I wouldn't allow Sarabeth to touch him in a sexual way. She was limited to kisses only on the lips and only at my direction. The very few times that I allowed him to get any relief it was with my hand on his prick, stroking him until he came. After that first time he overcame any reluctance to my touch and would often beg me for release. I would grant it or not, depending on his behavior that day.

In short, I was a complete bastard. But I don't think he ever suspected how frustrated I was as well. I wanted him so badly that I could taste it and I awoke every single day with a hopeful expectation in my heart only to have my hopes dashed again and again. I took to going to the weight room in the middle of the night and pounding the heavy punching bag into submission. A few times I didn't even bother putting on my gloves and bloodied my knuckles against the rough surface of the bag in frustration.

Twelve days. Twelve long, aggravating and maddening days. I racked my brains for ways to push him even harder and I was almost ready to succumb to frustration myself. My lovemaking with Sarabeth became more physical and aggressive and a little rougher than was my usual style. She bore it with patience and grace and did everything she could to calm my nerves and ease my body. We were all very near the breaking point.

It was a stormy wet and cold Thursday morning. Lightning flashed like a strobe light and the rain came down in sheets, leaving deep puddles and small streams running all over my property. The power had flickered and gone out several times during the early morning and the interference had knocked out my video and intercom system. I figured this was a good day to stay in the house and just relax together. Since I could neither see nor communicate with the stables, I got dressed and ran through the pelting rain, getting completely soaked before I could get the stable doors open and duck inside. Getting them dressed in sweats, running shoes and their collars, I had them run as fast as they could to the house while I lingered to close the stable doors securely against the wind and rain.

All three of us were soaked and chilled by the run so I decided that our first order of business would be a hot shower and a hearty breakfast. The shower in my bathroom was big enough to hold half a dozen people if they were friendly and had multiple shower heads on three sides. Three days ago I had invited Nathan into the shower with us and he had complied without a protest. Sarabeth had given him the 'Showering With Master' course as they both grabbed washcloths and soaped up my body together, giggling and splashing me and each other like teenagers at a car wash. Towards the end right before we got out and dried off, he had voluntarily lifted his face to me for his first kiss. I took it as a major breakthrough.

This morning was much the same. They fell in with soap and washcloths and cleaned me until I shone, all of us thoroughly enjoying the warmth of the spray. After I was nice and clean, I instructed them to clean each other up while I turned toward the mirror and shaved. It was the first time I had let them touch each other in over a week and by the time I finished and turned back they were both highly excited and pink and panting with need. I would need to provide them both with some relief soon.

But, as always, Masters needs came first. I was pretty hard myself, watching them touch each other and seeing how excited they were. They had soaped up and rubbed all over each other as much as they thought they could get away with without getting into trouble. Reading Sarabeth after all this time was easy. Her nipples were hard and there was a flush on her cheeks and I could see her hips slowly rotating in small circles. She was extremely turned on and it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. And Nathan.... Well, Nathan wore his excitement like a heart on his sleeve. And with men it was so easy to see, anyway. His prick looked so hard it would snap in half if he tripped and fell. His hands shook a little as he ran them over Sarabeths body and the flush on his face went all the way down to his chest and I could see the tightness in his ribs as his breath got ever quicker. If nothing else, he was starting to develop some pretty good muscle structure and getting hotter looking each day.

When I snapped my fingers to get their attention they both jumped like they had been caught doing something bad. They turned and moved away from each other, clasped their hands in front of them and looked at the floor. I stepped over and slid a hand around Nathans bicep and tugged him under the shower head and said "Rinse the soap off. I need a hand." Pointing at Sarabeth I said "You rinse off too, dear. I will be needing you in a minute." She stepped under the other spray and began the laborious procedure of getting the soap out of all of that long beautiful hair.

In the meantime Nathan had stepped out from under the spray and stood looking at the floor again a little nervously. I suspect he thought he was going to get punished again. I slipped a hand under his chin and tilted it up until he looked me in the eyes and said "Relax, boy. This is going to be a good day. A fun and easy day." As some of the tension leaked out of him with a sigh I leaned in and kissed him gently with my hand still on his face.

Sarabeth was almost finished so I opened the door and leaned out to grab two of the smaller towels off of the rack and brought them into the shower. I folded each one quickly long ways until they each were about six inches wide and eighteen inches long. I laid one on the tile by my left foot pointing away from me and the other in front of both of my feet running parallel. I pointed to the one by my left foot and said "Right here, please." Nathan knelt down on the towel looking a little apprehensive. I put a hand gently on the top of his head and said "Relax."

Sarabeth stepped over in front of me and I gestured towards the other impromptu pad and she knelt down in front of me with a smile. I always liked playing in the shower. In my opinion it was a good way to start a day. Or end one. And even sometimes just for a break in the middle. When she started to reach up for me I held up my hand then waggled one finger. "Not yet." I said. "And not with your hands. Put them behind your back, love." When she dutifully clasped her hands behind her back I reached down to the young man at my side and said "Nathan, your hand, please." When he put his hand in mine I brought it up and turned it palm up and wrapped his hand around the shaft of my cock. He gasped and almost jerked away but I held his fingers until he relaxed and gripped me on his own. I heard him whisper "Oh my god!" Nathans fingers couldn't reach all the way around my shaft, lacking about half an inch of circling my girth.

It was the first time he had touched my prick and I had to do a few deep breathing exercises and practice my mantra for a moment to keep from shooting off in Sarabeths face right then and there. I had been wanting him to touch me so badly and for so long that when it finally happened I was almost overwhelmed. It was just his hand, but it was a start. And even though it was just his hand, it felt really good. It wasn't just anybody's hand holding my prick. It was Nathans. My own pony boy. The emotional joy was as intense as the physical sensations. I shivered and sighed.

Before I could say anything, Sarabeth leaned a little to the side and said "Just stroke it, Nathan. Up and down. And squeeze a little." His hand started to move hesitantly at first, sliding up and down my shaft. She said "Pretend it's your own cock. You know how you like it when you touch yourself. Trust me, he'll like it, too!" His grip got a little firmer and stroked slowly up and down with more confidence. I sighed deeply and said "Mmmmm......"

"Is this going to be a group activity, Master?" I looked down at Sarabeth and she had a little hopeful smile. "Of course, love. I wouldn't leave you out." She dimpled.

"Then, can I use my hands? Just to steady myself and show him what to do? It would make it better, I promise!"

How could I refuse? I nodded to her. My other hand slid down to Nathans neck and shoulder and I caressed him as he stroked me. Slowly, he leaned sideways until his cheek rested against the outside of my thigh and his other hand came up and wrapped itself around my leg, just below my crotch. Sarabeth put one hand on my hip and the other covered Nathans hand as it worked up and down my length.

"Just like this." she said. "Feel how hard he is? Soft and warm at the same time? Doesn't it feel awesome in your hand?" She turned her head and watched his fingers gripping me only inches away from her face. "Like some mighty beast. Or a dragon. But you wouldn't want to slay this one. You can't. All you can hope to do is tame it for awhile." She looked back at him and smiled. "The best you can do is feed it a sacrifice when it's hungry and put it back to sleep." She shivered a little and added "But it never sleeps for long. Better hope you don't run out of sacrifices! Now... up here." She pulled his hand all the way to the tip of my prick. "Just like it was yours. Pull the skin back like this... yes. Then I'll show you some of the things that Master likes best." When she glanced up at me I smiled and nodded. My hand was still rubbing the side of Nathans neck and shoulder while he leaned against me.

The little kneeling blond bumped her nose up against the exposed head of my cock and slowly brought her head up and rubbed her lips across it, planting a little kiss on the tip. Her tongue flicked out and licked the underside of the head where the skin stretched up into a point. "This is the most sensitive spot. I'm sure you know it. Right here..." she licked it again and I groaned. "And all around the base of the head, just under the edge." She turned her head and kissed and licked her way around the head of my cock while I groaned again. My grip tightened on Nathans shoulder and I dug my thumb into his muscles, massaging him absently.

"He likes it when you lick up and down his shaft, like this." She opened her mouth and placed it against my skin and ran her mouth up and down with the motion of his hand like she were playing a harmonica. I could feel her tongue against my shaft like a flame on my skin. Between the hot water steaming up the bathroom and her lips I was starting to sweat again.

"And Master likes it when you play with his balls. But not too hard. Just hold them in your hand gently like this." She grabbed his other hand and brought it up between my thighs to cup my balls in his palm. That brought me a twinge of worry for a second. If he had malicious thoughts of revenge I was in a very vulnerable position. But apparently he was so wrapped up in the sights and sensations that he either didn't notice or didn't want to. Either way I was glad.

"Now I know it's big and kind of scary looking. Especially when it's this close to your face. The first time I put it in my mouth I thought I was going to choke to death! But it's not as bad as you think." She planted another kiss on the tip. "Masters cock is a great source of joy. This makes him happy and when he is happy, we are happy. You'll see, Nathan. It is not all that difficult to make Master happy. Now..." She pressed her lips against the head of my cock and slowly opened her mouth and took me into her warm wet mouth. She didn't have to take much more than the head inside her mouth. Maybe an extra half an inch or so. I could feel her cheeks hollow out as she applied some suction and her tongue swirled all around the head. My own mouth came open and I groaned again.

She let me slip from her lips and she rubbed my prick against her cheek as she looked at Nathans rapt gaze. "You don't have to deep throat him, like they do in the movies. Most of the sensation is in the tip. The rest is what your hand is for. Just a little bit of suction and use your tongue a lot and move it in and out just a little..."

"Sarabeth."

"Yes, Master?"

"Lecture him later, please."

"Oh! Sorry, Master."

"I don't mind you teaching him, but let's not stop in the middle, okay?"

She squeezed Nathans hand which in turn squeezed my prick and she said "Just stay with me, Nathan." as she slid my cock back into her mouth and started moving it in and out, humming a little in the back of her throat now and then, making me tingle all over. Their hands moved together in time with her mouth.

"Oooohhh.... Yeah." The feeling of the both of them together was exquisite. And the fact that Nathan had submitted to this and participated willingly made my heart soar. It was a major breakthrough and I was hoping that we could take it even a few steps farther. Maybe even all the way? I could hope, couldn't I?

At one point I discovered that I had what was probably a painful handful of Nathans hair. But he didn't complain. It took an effort of will to loosen my fingers and pat him gently on the head in the form of an apology. He actually tore his eyes from my prick slipping in and out of Sarabeths mouth and planted a small kiss on my thigh. I squeezed his shoulder, lost in the sensations.

It wasn't one of those epic blow jobs like you see in the porn movies. I've had a few that lasted almost ten minutes or so when she was teasing me and taking her time. But usually, when Sarabeth took me in her mouth intent on making me come, I rarely lasted more than two minutes, tops. And this time she was showing off for Nathan, throwing in all of her tricks and techniques. It seemed like no time at all before I arched my back and howled and filled her mouth with my come. She held me in her mouth and swallowed busily until the flow trickled to a stop and my body started to relax again.

Sweet Sarabeth, knowing full well what I wanted and why I was doing this, waited until she knew I was ready to stop. Then she took my prick out of her mouth, gave it a small last kiss on the tip and then leaned sideways, put a hand behind Nathans neck and pulled him in for a long deep kiss. He made a small squeak and I suspect it was when he suddenly remembered I had just shot my jism all over the tongue which was in his mouth. But he never actually protested and couldn't bring himself to pull away from those wonderfully warm lips of hers.

I didn't blame him. I couldn't resist them, either. His hardon didn't drop an inch, either.

After a moment I clapped my hands for their attention. "All right children. Let's rinse off one more time and get out. We are running out of hot water. If we can get out and dried off quickly enough, maybe I'll arrange a little reward for both of you before breakfast."

They leapt up and we all rinsed off and stepped out of the shower where Nathan and Sarabeth grabbed towels and dried me off. There was a bit of giggling going on when I walked into the bedroom as they dried each other off afterward. They were both all smiles as they walked back into the bedroom hand in hand like a pair of teenage lovebirds. That beautiful long blond hair was bound up in a towel dangling down her back and he was still hard as a rock.

1...89101112...16