Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Mmmm... Delicious. Small firm little titties, barely more than a mouthful with tiny little nipples. Her skin was pale like all true redheads and, as I suspected, she had freckles all over her shoulders and arms and down between her breasts. And although her clothes had made her look a little heavy, she was fairly athletic looking once I had stripped away the layers. She was going to make a fine pony!

Digging in the drawer underneath the bed, I found what I was looking for fairly quickly. One set of handcuffs went around her wrists and another set locked her hands to the headboard. A pair of leg irons went around her ankles and another set of cuffs secured them to the foot of the bed frame. She wouldn't be going anywhere for awhile!

A bit more digging in the cabinets found my spare tattoo gun. I was a fan of having spares of everything. For once it came in handy. When I was done putting my mark on her neck I taped a bandage over it and rolled her more comfortably on her side. Her mouth I left uncovered for the time being, just in case she had a reaction to the drugs. And we had a long ride ahead of us.

A quick glance at my watch showed that only twenty minutes had passed since I knocked her out. But now a new sense of urgency pressed on me. We had an eight hour drive if we went straight through and my drugs were only good for six hours! I needed to find Nathan and Sarabeth and tell them we were leaving now.

As I turned to the door I heard voices outside and my heart gave a small patter of alarm. Then the door opened and my two ponies stepped inside, still dressed in their sweats. Nathan took one look at my expression and asked "Master, is anything wrong?" I shook my head.

"I am glad you are here. We are leaving."

As I stepped out the door to make sure everything was secure and unhooked and we were ready to go, I pointed down the hallway towards the bedroom. Sarabeth took one look and saw the little redhead chained to the bed and said "Master, have you been naughty again?"

Yeah. But it was worth it.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers