Seven Tails: Tail 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if you fight me, the pain will be there waiting for you."

Daniel blanched again, just a little.

"Now... would you like me to remove the blindfold?"

He nodded.

"Speak to me Daniel. You have my permission. Would you like me to remove the blindfold?"

"Yes" It was barely audible.

"Yes... what?"

"Yes, please."

"One more time, Daniel. And listen to this very carefully. From this point on you will only address me as either 'Sir' or 'Master' and you will use a very respectful tone at all times. Now.. Would you like me to remove the blindfold?"

"Yes... Sir." It was grudging, but it was there.

"Very good, Daniel. You just passed phase two. I am going to come in and remove the blindfold. You are still chained, Daniel. Quite securely. If you move suddenly I will hurt you. If you try to bite, kick or punch I will stripe every single inch of your body with my whip, just like I did your leg. Do you understand that completely?"

He nodded again.

When I pulled the blindfold off of his eyes Daniel glanced up at me out of the corner of his eye than dropped his head, refusing to look me in the eye. When he saw with his own eyes that he was naked and kneeling in a puddle of his own urine, he flushed a deep red. I pulled the curtains of his cage all the way back.

"Take a good look around, Daniel. This cage is going to be your home for the rest of your life." He didn't look around, just hung his head and started at the floor, despondent.

I shrugged. "Very well. Time for sightseeing later, I suppose. Let's move on, then. Next question: Would you like to kneel there in chains all night in a puddle of your own pee or would you rather get cleaned up and have a soft bed to sit down on?"

When he didn't respond I rose and started pulling the curtains shut and said "Very well, then."

Right before the curtain closed he blurted out "Wait!"

I stopped and stared at him and he said "Please, sir."

"Was there something you wanted, Daniel?"

"I... I would like to get cleaned up and sit down, sir."

"Wonderful! Very good, Daniel! Very good. See? You are learning quickly." I pulled the curtains open again.

"Now the first thing you need to do is stand up. Pull up on the chains." He climbed awkwardly to his feet, swaying just a little. I retracted the chains up further until his hands were about shoulder height, lessening the strain on his back and shoulders.

"Sarabeth, dear. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master." Daniel started at hearing her voice. Up to that point he assumed that we were the only two people in the stables, I suppose.

I stepped over to the first cage and pulled the curtain back. Sarabeth knelt in front of the door of her cage, naked except for tennis shoes and a collar. Her luxurious blond hair had been brushed until it shone and tightly woven into a thick braid long enough that the tip of it just brushed the floor as she knelt. Lovely blue eyes stared at the floor at my feet while her hand held up the handle of her leash in the air.

I unlocked the door to her cage and the shackle on her leg at the same time and said, just low enough for her to hear, "Oh, my little cornsilk flower. You are so beautiful." She blushed a little and whispered "Thank you, Master."

I took the leash and Sarabeth rose and followed me as I walked us both back across to Daniel's cage. His eyes were wide as he watched her walk behind me. Then he blushed again as he remembered that he was naked. I saw his thick cock twitch as the drugs fought their way past the fear and the pain and reminded his body that his hormones were raging out of control. He was obviously aroused by her. Excellent.

"Sarabeth, this is Daniel. Daniel, Sarabeth."

"Hello, Daniel." For a moment the boy almost smiled. Then his cock gave another twitch and started getting hard. He hung his head and blushed again and said "Hello, miss. I... I'm sorry." and he tried to close his legs on his hardon but couldn't.

She said "It's okay, Daniel. It's why we are here. And, I like it... you are a very handsome boy. I can see why the Master wanted you."

While he started at her in shock, I unclipped Sarabeth's leash and said "I think we will need a mop first, love. Then the buckets. If you would be so kind?" She bobbed her head in an abbreviated curtsey and said "Of course, Master. I won't be a moment." and scurried off to the mop closet.

Moments later she came back pushing a mop bucket full of steaming water. She dipped the mop and wrung it out and stepped into Daniels cage and began mopping up the mess.

He whispered "I'm sorry."

Sarabeth gave him a gentle smile and said "It's okay. Don't worry about it."

As he watched her mop up his cage I could see his eyes traveling up and down her body, mesmerized. And his dick kept getting harder and harder until it stood straight out in front of his body. Daniel rolled his eyes at himself and whispered "I'm really really sorry, miss! I can't help it, I swear!"

Sarabeth put a hand softly on his chest and leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. She whispered into his ear "You're making me hot too, Daniel! I hope Master lets me have you first!" He shivered and broke out in goose bumps and I suspect that if she would have touched him just right, she would have been cleaning up another mess.

When she finished cleaning up, Sarabeth turned and wheeled the mop bucket out of the cage. The boys eyes followed her backside and his prick pointed at her like she was magnetic north. She left and returned moments later with two smaller buckets of warm water, one foaming with soap suds and the other clear.

Sarabeth dipped a cloth into the soapy water and started washing Daniels body. She started with his arms and moved to his back and down, scrubbing him all over. She was careful to stay away from the bandage on his arm and the one across the back of his neck and the red welt on his thigh.

For his part, Daniel stood there with his eyes half closed and his mouth open slightly. I'm willing to guess that having a beautiful woman, naked except for shoes and a collar, wash his body was probably the sexiest thing that had ever happened to him in his life up to this point. I tried to keep my smile mostly to myself. She washed up between his legs and cupped his balls gently in her hands as she got them clean. I thought, for a moment, that it was going to be all over when she pulled back his foreskin and washed his prick from one end to the other. But my Sarabeth knew exactly what she was doing. She wiped him off and released her hold on his prick just in time. The boy groaned in frustration.

"While Sarabeth is getting you cleaned up, why don't I introduce you to the rest of our family?" Daniels eyes opened wide and he stared.

I stepped over to Gaels cage and pulled back the curtain. The little redhead knelt at the door, eyes downcast, hands on her thighs.

I said "Stand up, dear." Her eyes flew up and locked onto Daniel as she rose to her feet. Her little nipples popped up strong and hard.

"Gael, this is Daniel. My newest. What do you think?"

She licked her lips slowly as she stared at him and she said "He's beautiful, Master! Can I have him first?"

I chuckled and said "We'll see, love." I stepped over to Nathans cage right next door to Daniel. When I pulled back the curtain Daniel stared in shock at seeing a man in the cage, naked as they all were. When Nathan rose he just crossed his arms over his chest and nodded curtly. I recognized the look in his eyes.

"Jealousy, Nathan?" I asked. "Rivalry? Oh no! Not rivals, Nathan. Partners! You and Daniel are going to be partners. You two are going to get us into the chariot races next year. And we are going to win all three events, right?"

His arms went down to his sides and Nathan nodded his head at me and said "Yes, Master. Of course we will win!" I could see him eyeballing the new boys hard cock as Sarabeth wiped him down with the clear water and rinsed off all of the soap.

"Oh yes," I said, rubbing my palms together. "I can see you two are going to be the best of friends!" Daniel didn't look so sure of the idea.

Sarabeth had almost finished cleaning him up, but had saved rinsing off his prick for last. It was still quite stiff and when she peeled back the foreskin and dribbled clean water down it's length, Daniel shivered and moaned. Kneeling in front of him holding his shaft in one hand, Sarabeth turned to me and said "Please, Master? Can I give him a little relief?"

She was always so tenderhearted. I knew it distressed her listening to me being mean to him but I really didn't have a choice this time. She was well aware of how crucial the first few hours of their captivity was. My Sarabeth always wanted to provide the counterpoint in hopes of making their conversion time a little shorter.

Mostly, it worked wonderfully.

I put my hands on my hips and frowned. "I don't know about that, girl. We don't have his blood test results back yet. I don't want to risk you getting anything..."

Daniel blurted out "Hey! I'm clean! I don't have anything!"

When I stood there and glared at him he hastily added "Sir?"

"Do you want Sarabeth to suck your cock, boy?"

"Y...yes, sir."

"Please let Sarabeth suck my cock, Master." I said.

He hesitated for only a second then said "P-please let Sarabeth suck my cock, M-Master." and he blushed a deep red again.

I nodded and said "Very well. Sarabeth, do give the boy the relief he needs. But do it quickly, girl. We have other things to attend to."

Sarabeth smiled and dimpled at me and said "Thank you, Master!" then turned and wrapped her lips around the boys hard prick and started sucking on him lustily. His eyes transfixed on the girl kneeling between his legs, Daniel moaned aloud. We all watched while Sarabeth worked her magic on Daniels cock.

It didn't take very long, of course. With the drugs and as wound up as he was, I'm surprised he didn't shoot off as soon as she wrapped those warm soft lips around his prick. He managed to stave it off for about two minutes. Finally his body stiffened and he cried out and started shaking all over. Sarabeth wrapped her arms around his waist to keep him in her mouth and stayed there while he twitched and moaned and shivered and shot his load down her throat.

Finally, he slumped down and hung limp in the chains, panting. Sarabeth stood up, kissed him on the cheek again and whispered "You have a beautiful prick and you taste wonderful! I can't wait to do it again!" Then she gathered up the buckets and left the cage. She returned with the mop one more time and got the last of the water off of the floor and went to put the cleaning things away. When she returned, she knelt beside my stool and waited.

I closed his cage door securely. "Pain and pleasure, Daniel. That is what this is all about. You can have one... Or the other... Or both, if you prefer. The choice is up to you." I looked around and said "We have one or two other things planned for your...enjoyment tonight. But first, I did promise to let you sit down."

One button on my remote and the shackle popped loose from his right ankle and slid back into it's recess in the floor. Another push and both of the ones on his wrists lowered until they were about waist level. When I was sure he was going to stand on his own, I hit the other button and they both popped loose and slid back up into the ceiling panels.

He looked down at the shackle still on his left ankle and back up at me. I said "That one stays. Always. Every time. It is the very first thing you do when you enter your cage." I turned and looked at Gael and said "What happens when you forget to put the shackle on, Gael?" She stiffened and both hands went over her bottom reflexively and she said "You don't feel like sitting down for about a week, Master!"

"And how many times have you forgotten?"

"Just the one time, Master. Just the once was enough!"

I nodded and turned back to Daniel. "That chain is long enough to allow you to sleep and reach the toilet and the shower." I gestured to the nook in the back of the cage. "There's a sink back there and another there on your shelf above the cabinet. Your dish is right next to the sink. If you empty it, press the button and you will get more. The others will help you figure out how to work everything. For now, though... You may sit."

Daniel sat on the end of the bed and folded his arms over his lap, giving himself a modicum of modesty. He still wouldn't look me in the eye and he kept glancing guiltily at the two naked girls not too far away. I don't think he'd ever seen that much naked skin in one place before. It was amusing.

"Tomorrow," I said "We will begin your formal training. But for tonight I have just a couple of other things before I let you all get some well-deserved rest. I know that you are probably a little curious about this whole 'human pony' thing, and I thought a little demonstration might be in order." I reached down and caressed the little blond kneeling next to me. My hand slid over her shoulder and up the side of her neck, covering the collar. "Sarabeth? Do you feel like going for a little run, my dear?" It was a rhetorical question, of course. She turned her head and smiled at me and said "I would love to, Master!" Gathering that thick braid in my hand, I tipped her head back and leaned down and kissed her hard.

When I released her I thumbed the button to open the cabinet in her cage and said "The medium sulky harness, I think. The bitless bridle. Bells, of course. And the... number four tail for this run." Sarabeth gulped a little and said "Yes, Master!" As she scurried off I said "Bring all of your gear out here to my table, dear. Let us let the new boy see exactly what this is all about!"

Each of my pets had five or six different pony tails attached to different butt plugs in their cabinet. Some were for pleasure and some were for punishment. The number four could be used for both. Like many of my devices, it could be controlled remotely. It had four different vibrations speeds, it could heat up (but just a pleasant warmth, not enough to be uncomfortable), cool down, and give an electric shock anything from a mild tingle to something that would bring you to your knees. Or up on your toes, depending.

Sarabeth came trotting back out barefoot, hold a handful of gear and leather straps in her arms. She laid her things down on the table and I got up from my stool to let her sit. Daniel watched, his eyes wide as she first slipped on socks and running shoes then stepped into a complicated looking harness that went from her neck to her crotch. She tightened and buckled with the ease of an expert. Even though Sarabeth was breathtakingly lovely naked, the harness crossed around and under her pert breasts and made them sick out even more and the whole thing accented her curves perfectly. Then the bridle went on over her head and was buckled on just as easily, the blinders now covering part of her lovely face. She picked up the butt plug which was about five inches long and five inches around and had a long flowing blond tail streaming from it that matched her hair perfectly. After dipping it in a jar of lubricant, she turned and winked at Daniel, then put one leg up on the table and slowly inserted the plug up into her ass, gasping just a little as it went in, then sighing deliciously as it slipped home. Daniels arms went a little tighter over his crotch.

She turned back to face him and reached between her legs and grabbed the dangling strap and threaded it through the slot in the plug and pulled it up tight between her legs. The end of this strap went through a buckle in the front of her harness and she cinched it up tight.

I heard Daniel whisper "Oh my god!"

Finally, she picked up two small silver bells, each attached to a sliding clip. After pinching each of her nipples to make them nice and hard, she clipped the bells to them firmly and gave her luscious little titties a shake to make sure they were secure.

I did so love the merry sound of those bells.

Sarabeth was panting and a little flushed by the time she was in full harness. Sometimes the preparation was as much fun as the event. I could tell that she was in the mood for a good brisk run. I told her to fetch the road cart. It was a little bigger than my racing cart, but the seat was more comfortable.

While she was gone I went to the cabinet and poured a small plastic cup about half full from a bottle I kept in there. When Sarabeth returned I handed it to her and motioned towards Daniel. I opened the cage door for her and she went in and knelt at his feet and offered him the cup, the little bells tinkling.

"What is it?"

"It will make you sleep, after awhile. You need to get some rest."

He shook his head. "I don't want it!"

Sarabeth put a hand on his knee and said "Please, Daniel! If you don't drink it all, Master will punish me for it!"

I wouldn't have, but it was a good ploy. She had thought that up herself. I would have to find a suitable reward for my good girl.

Finally staring me in the eye for the first time, he drained the cup and held it upside down so that I would see it was empty.

I just nodded and thought "Let's see how far sarcasm gets you, boy." He had spirit, I'd give him that. We'd just have to find a way to redirect that away from fighting me and hone it into a competitive edge. I imagined him dancing around in a wide circle at the end of a rope trying to avoid the whip while red welts appeared up and down his legs and butt. Oh yes. This was going to be fun.

Sarabeth stepped between the poles of the cart and clipped the reins to her bridle. The other end was already wrapped around the footrest of the cart. Then she clipped the traces to her harness, two clips on each side right around her hips where the harness was the snuggest around her body. Her hands wrapped around the soft foam handgrips on the poles and she was in the 'ready' position, head and body slightly forward and one foot in front of the other ready to pull.

I gestured with my hands at her. "This, Daniel, is a champion pony. My lovely Sarabeth is a registered champion and has won the last four events she was in. She is a fine fast and smart racer and nobody so far can beat her in the dressage. I'll let you watch our next training session. I guarantee she will make you hard as a rock!"

I waved at Nathan and said "Nathan too, is a registered champion. Fast and smart and he runs with style. Won his last three races by two lengths easily. He's my warrior horse and makes me proud every time he competes." Nathan stood a little taller and his chest puffed out with pride.

I turned again to wave at Gael. She looked a little crestfallen. I smiled at her gently. "And my little Gael. My crimson beauty. True, she hasn't brought home any awards yet, but that will change soon. It's still early in her career. But you should see her in parade harness, Daniel! She's beautiful and proud and she captures the heart of an audience every time." Gael blushed and smiled a little easier. "Next year," I said "Gael is entering in the steeplechase. I have no doubt that she will emerge as my newest champion!" Gaels eyes squinted shut for a moment and a tear leaked from one eye down onto her cheek as she smiled and whispered "Thank you, Master!"

The new boy was just sitting on his bed looking a little bewildered and uncertain. His common sense told him that they should all have been fighting against this captivity and doing whatever it took to escape me and this horrible place. Yet the look of pride and love and loyalty on the faces of my pets had him confused and his mind was in a muddle.

Excellent.

"By the end of this week," I said, glancing at the calendar "You will be taking your first run in full training harness. Five days from now. We will see how strong you are. I will test you, Daniel. I will test you to the limits of your endurance to see if you are as strong as you claimed to be."