Seven Tails: Tail 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tawse was a strip of leather about eight inches long and two inches wide split in two about halfway down it's length. Six inches of sturdy wooden handle wrapped in leather slid into my hand like a warm hard prick. It was one of my favorite tools. It stung like hell when used correctly and left wide red stripes across whatever patch of skin it touched but wasn't hard enough to leave a permanent mark or even a lingering bruise.

Standing behind them just enjoying the view, I said "Gael, this is the price you agreed to pay for your pleasure. Do you still agree to pay the price?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Good. David, you were already owed a punishment for earlier in the day. Do you agree that five stripes with the tawse will be a just punishment?"

He gulped hard and his ass cheeks tightened up again. "Yes, Master!"

"Wendy, you have done nothing to deserve punishment. But you have agreed to sacrifice your bottom for Gaels pleasure. She will now owe you five stripes in return. The next time you earn punishment she will take some of it for you. Do you agree that this is fair?"

"Yes, Master!" Her hands were clenched up almost as hard as her ass cheeks. From what she had related to me of her life before, she had received more than her share of punishments in her grandfathers house. She didn't seem to enjoy them all that much, though. We would have to see if we could relate at least some of the connection of pain to pleasure. The bits that were pain for pleasure, anyway.

Sarabeth knelt on the bed and bit her lip. Moving closer, she put one of her knees by Gaels head so that it rested against her thigh. Reaching out she put a hand on the others heads tenderly.

From day one I had never had to 'punish' Sarabeth. Sure, she had gotten a few swats with the crop during her training, but those were necessary to drive the lessons home as quickly as possible. And I had pulled her over my lap a few times and spanked her bottom pink as a prelude to sex, but never as punishment. Sarabeth had never once disobeyed me or my orders. Just as soon as I had taken her and she realized that she was now under my control, she had obeyed my every word to the best of her ability. It was her nature to submit and she did it very well.

I often marveled at how lucky I was by taking her.

"We will count them out loud, of course. After the first three strikes you will count 'one'. After the second three it will be 'two', until we are done. Any questions?"

"No, Master!"

Three rapid strikes across three upturned bottoms made them all squeak and go up on their tiptoes and they all said "One, Master!" And three bright red stripes appeared. As soon as their heels hit the floor I swung again, bringing them right back up, legs trembling.

"Two, master!"

The third set made them all gasp and tremble hard and all three bottoms were bright red now.

"Three, Master!" The first two blows had been on each side and the third was right across the middle. The last two would land right at the bottom of each cheek at the crease of the thigh.

The fourth blow made Wendy cry out and she did a little dance of pain but kept her head down on the bed. Gael had her legs clenched tightly together and from the way she moved if it hadn't been for the cast holding her down, she would have been dancing the same way. David was silent but he was breathing heavily and trembling.

"Four, Master!"

I will admit right now that the last set was much lighter than the first. For one, my arm was getting tired. And two... well, I think it was enough. They were still hard enough to sting, but I thought I might give them just a little bit of mercy to show that I could.

It was not with a small amount of relief they said "Five, Master!" I looked at Sarabeth and nodded. She slid back off the bed and stepped into the harness of her strap-on and pulled it snug around her hips and hurried around the end of the bed behind Gael. The tip of the big rubber dildo bobbed in front of her. Wendy moaned and shivered as Sarabeth walked past her.

The little blond walked up behind Gaels body with a smile on her lips. There were times that Sarabeth really enjoyed being the dominant one during sex, especially with Gael. And now and then with Nathan as well. I had a sneaking suspicion that Nathan was going to be in for a wild ride when we were through here. She stopped right behind Gael and looked at me, the tip of the rubber cock only inches away from Gaels behind.

"Gael, are you ready to come now?"

A hard shiver ran through her entire body and I saw her hands tighten up on the covers gripped in her fingers.

"Oh god..." she moaned. "Please, Master! Please let me come..."

I nodded my head at Sarabeth and she slipped closer, one hand on the little redheads hip and the other holding the shaft of the dildo and slipping it in between her pussy lips. Another hard shiver ran through Gaels body and she spread her legs a little wider. Gael was soaking wet and the head of the rubber prick slid inside her with no problem whatsoever. With slow, sinuous thrusts of her hips, Sarabeth moved forward until the dildo was all the way up inside the other girl. Gael moaned so deep in her throat it almost sounded like she was choking. Her whole body writhed and as soon as Sarabeths hips came into contact with her soft firm butt she stiffened up and came hard with a little scream, her hands so tight on the covers that they were in danger of tearing.

Wendy and David were still bent over the end of the bed, their eyes on the spectacle between them. Both of their bottoms bore wide red stripes from the tawse and both of their hips and butts were churning slowly. I could see from my seat that Wendys pussy lips were glistening with her natural lubricant and that Davids prick was hard and straining against the end of the bed as it hung down.

"Fuck her hard, Sarabeth. Make her come."

"Yes, Master!" I saw the smooth muscles in Sarabeths back and butt flex as she withdrew almost all the way then slid the big dildo back up inside Gaels pussy. One hand went to the strap on her hip where the remote for the vibrator inside the dildo hung. She switched it on and we could all hear the buzz as the big toy started vibrating inside Gaels body. It only took a few slow strokes after that for Gael to scream and come again.

Working the strap-on in and out slowly at first, then faster and faster as her strokes got sorter, Sarabeth fucked the little redhead hard and made her come nearly a dozen times. Finally she was all the way up inside her with her hips slapping against Gaels poor abused ass as she drove it all that way up inside her one last time. Gael screamed aloud and collapsed on the bed, almost unconscious and panting liked she'd run five miles.

"I do believe that's enough, Sarabeth." Panting a little herself, she withdrew from Gaels body and stepped back. We had worked out this little scenario between us beforehand. Sarabeth loosened the straps from her toy and dropped it back on the floor. Going over to David, she helped him stand up and walked him around to the side of the bed, turning him and laying him down on his back. She grabbed his ankles and spread his legs wide and said "Just stay there, okay?" He nodded, his semi hard prick laying against his thigh and twitching. Then she went over to the other side and repeated the process with Wendy.

Standing up, I reached into my pocket and withdrew a quarter.

"Call it in the air, David." I flipped the coin into the air.

"Heads." I caught it in my hand.

"You win." I nodded and Sarabeth crawled up on the bed between his knees. Crouching, she took his cock in her hand and lowered her head and took him deep into her mouth. David groaned and lifted his head to watch as Sarabeth moved those perfect lips up and down his cock. I stepped around and slipped a pillow under his head so he could see better. Of course I had an ulterior motive for this as well. Slipping out of my clothes, I knelt up on the bed by the pillow and said "David, are you ready to pay the price for your pleasure now?" Eyes wide, he looked up at my hard prick hovering only inches from his face. He moaned again and then swallowed hard and stammered "Y-y-yes, Master."

"Good boy." I put a hand on the side of his face and turned his head to the side and placed the head of my prick against his lips. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and my prick slid inside. Davids hot slippery tongue swirled around the head of my cock as I moved it slowly in and out of his mouth. It wasn't too bad, for what I assumed was his first blowjob. He kept his lips tight around the shaft of my cock as I slowly and gently pumped into his mouth. Davids whole body was writhing as he sought to please me the best he could while he was also moving his hips up and down into Sarabeths mouth as she sucked his prick.

I could see Wendys eyes were wide and her mouth gaped slightly open as she lay on the bed next to us and watched. The muscles in her wide spread thighs and her belly also flexed as her hips churned ever so slightly. I looked at her and smiled and said "You're next." Her eyes went a little wider and she groaned and said "Oh, god."

The movement of Davids pelvis got wilder and wilder and his lips tightened down harder on my prick. He was making little moaning noises, getting faster and faster as Sarabeth sucked harder and harder on his cock. The little slurping sounds she was making turned me on almost as much as the feeling of David sucking my cock for the first time.

Finally Davids whole body tensed, his shoulders tight as he strained against the cuffs holding his hands behind his back. He opened his mouth wide and lifted his butt up off of the bed and moaned aloud around the mouthful of my prick as he came into Sarabeths mouth. She held him tight with her lips, swallowing repeatedly, her hand still stroking up and down his shaft as he shot his load into her over and over again. The muscles of his jaw were like rocks under his skin as he forced himself to keep his mouth open.

The feeling of him moaning with his mouth full of my prick was almost enough to make me shoot off right there and give him his first taste of my come. With an effort, I held off and let my prick slip out of his mouth so he could breathe normally. We had the rest of our lives to get him used to swallowing my come and I'm sure he would get full of it fairly soon. Besides, I wanted to save some for Wendy. And maybe even Gael as well, if I could manage to wait that long.

Sarabeth kept up the motion with her lips and her hands while he moaned and shivered. Finally, with a last little kiss, she let his prick slip from her mouth and fall back on his belly while he lay there and panted. Leaning down I gave him a quick kiss and a pat on the cheek and said "You are a good boy, David." A little pink, Sarabeth sat up on her haunches between the boys legs, smiling. I kissed her and said "One more, love. Then you and Nathan get some play time together." I patted her on the cheek and said "You up for that?"

"Oh yes, Master! I don't think poor Nathan is going to know what hit him." I suspected she was right.

We both moved over to the other side of the bed and looked down at Wendy. Her eyes were wide and I could see she was trembling a little and she made a noise halfway between a gasp and a moan that came out as a little squeak. Her legs moved like she was unsure whether to close them or throw them open wider.

"You said you have kissed a girl before. Did you like it?"

She shook her head and shrugged as well as she could with her hands cuffed behind her back. "I...I'm not s-sure, M-Master." she stammered. "It was nice, but Grandfather caught us pretty quickly. The whipping we got wasn't very nice."

I reached down and patted her head. "Well, now you get to have a fresh start, love. I allow that sort of thing here. As a matter of fact, it's a requirement. And my Sarabeth can teach you more about kissing, and other things, than you ever imagined possible." I turned and slipped an arm around the little blonds waist and said "Isn't that right, dear?" In response, she threw her arms around my neck and sought out my lips with hers, pressing them to my mouth and opening wide to accept my tongue when it snaked into her mouth. My prick had flagged a little after leaving Davids mouth but the touch/ taste/ smell/ feel of Sarabeth as she writhed against me brought it right back to it's previous erect state in seconds. My hands wandered up and down her slim muscular back and down to cup her tight little bottom in my palms. It took a considered effort on my part to finally pull away from those warm lips and that wonderfully exciting body. I wanted nothing more at that point but to toss her up on the bed in between David and Wendy and fuck her hard and long.

But we had other things to do. Dammit.

Grabbing Sarabeth by the chin I turned her face towards the little brunette who had watched with wide eyes. Wendy's body was still slightly in motion and her large nipples were rock hard with her need.

"Do you want Sarabeth to kiss you, Wendy?"

"I...I...I don't know...I... Yes, Master." A deep red flush spread over her cheeks and spread down her chest. Sarabeth disengaged herself from me and crawled up slowly onto the bed, setting her knees on the mattress between Wendys spread thighs. She stared into the brunettes eyes and very slowly lowered herself down on the other girls body until she lay fully on top of her with her lips only a fraction of an inch away. Almost unconsciously, Wendy closed her thighs around Sarabeths hips and crossed her calves across the backs of her smooth pale thighs. Resting her weight on her elbows, Sarabeth slid her hands through that mass of curly brown hair and up underneath Wendys head and lifted it slightly until their lips touched. As they kissed Wendy raised her head of her own accord and opened her lips to Sarabeth and moaned a little down in her chest. When the brunette raised her head I went ahead and slipped a pillow beneath it like I had with David. That just made things a little better for everybody.

This time it was Davids turn to lay on the other side of the bed and watch. I'm fairly certain that had been his first orgasm in four days (unless he had cheated and hadn't been caught) and it had been a good one and he was pretty well exhausted. But not too tired to gawk at two pretty girls making out, apparently. Even Gael, who was still bent over the end of the bed, had laid her chin on her crossed arms and was watching.

I let the kiss go on for a few moments, then touched Sarabeth on her shoulder. Pulling her lips away, she slid her body down and sucked one of Wendys large nipples into her mouth, sucking and nibbling on it gently with her teeth. The little brunette gasped and sighed as she went back and forth from one breast to the other. Then, without any further urging from me, Sarabeth slid down, leaving a trail of slow kisses and licks across her belly until her chin rested right atop Wendys pubic mound. As Sarabeth had moved down Wendys legs had spread wider and wider and now they quivered and her pelvis jerked up and down in anticipation. She was taut as a bowstring and ready to snap any second.

When Sarabeth finally lowered her head and dipped her tongue into Wendys dripping pussy the girl jumped like she'd been hit with electricity. She jerked her feet up in the air then they hit the mattress with a thump and she arched her back up in the air and howled as she came the first time. Hell, that was easy. Of course, she was pretty tightly wrapped when we started. And she went from the end of her first orgasm right into the second one, arching her back and crying out again. I touched Sarabeth on the back of the head and she slowed the movements of her tongue in Wendys dripping little honey pot. Just enough to keep her smoldering but not quite enough to make her come again so quickly.

I waited until Wendys breathing had slowed to a full breath rather than the fast panting. She was still moaning and rolling her hips against Sarabeths mouth and very talented tongue.

"Has another girl eaten your pussy before, Wendy?"

"Ooohh... No, Master." she sighed happily.

"Has anybody eaten your pussy before?"

"No, Master."

"So, what do you think? Do you like it?"

"Mmmm..." she rolled her hips again and smiled. "Oh yes, Master. I like it a lot. I wish... Aaahhhh... I wish I had done this years ago. But my grandfather wouldn't have allowed it. He would have beaten me. Ooohh..."

I smiled back as I knelt up on the bed. "Well, as I said, I encourage this sort of behavior here. It's somewhat of a requirement. And some day soon you will get to give Sarabeth as much pleasure as she is giving you. And Gael, too. Little miss Gael is also very talented in this field, or so I am told."

Sarabeth lifted her head slightly, resting her chin on Wendys pubic mound and said "Gael is even better at it than I am. You'll love it, Wendy." I could see Gael smiling at the end of the bed, watching the tableaux with hungry eyes.

"I can't wait."

I knelt a little closer, my hard cock hovering right over the little brunettes face. "Have you ever had a cock in your mouth, Wendy?" Her eyes popped open and looked at my prick only inches away and her eyes went wide. She gasped and all of the air seemed to go out of her in one breath. Her jaw worked a couple of times but no sound came out. Finally she managed to stammer "N-n-no, M-master."

"Well, this too is somewhat of a requirement around here. And you are going to have plenty of chances to get very good at it. I do so love seeing a pony with it's mouth full of my cock. And, as I told David, this is the price you must pay for your pleasure. Open wide."

As Sarabeth dipped her tongue back in Wendys pussy, I put a hand on her forehead and turned it gently to the side and slipped the head of my cock into her cute little mouth. She had not a clue what to do with it at first, but Gael was giving her tips like "Suck on it gently" and "Lick it like it was a lollipop" as I moved slowly in and out of her mouth.

I thoroughly enjoyed Wendys first blowjob as I had Davids and I stroked in and out of her mouth while the little blond eating her pussy ran her through three more orgasms. The vibration of her moaning around my cock in her mouth made my hair stand on end. When Sarabeth and I finally pulled away from her body she was flushed all over and as limp as a dishrag.

My prick was still hard and bobbing in front of me as I walked around the end of the bed where Gael still knelt, displaying the red stripes she had gotten from the tawse. The little redhead watched me over her shoulder.

"Since David picked 'heads' guess what that leaves you?"

"T-tails. Master?"

"You betcha." Sarabeth handed me the bottle of lube out of the warmer.

"Oh god." Gael shivered and flushed and spread her legs even wider as I approached her from behind, one hand gently stroking her poor sore bottom.

Five

It was Tuesday morning, the day of David and Wendys tailing that Daniel found himself in deep trouble once again. Thinking back on what happened and the consequences I don't know if I would have tried to stop it or not.

David and the girls and I were in the arena, switching back and forth between light workouts in the weight room and laps around the track. A lot of that was just more time for David and Wendy to get used to the training harness. It took awhile to be able to adjust them just right for your body.

Daniel and Nathan were out in the corral practicing something that they thought might make for a good tandem dressage routine. They were trying to keep it a secret until they saw if it worked and ironed out some of the details. I decided to humor them for the time being. Miss Gael was reclining by my chair keeping me entertained talking about the sketches and the paintings she had in her mind and how she wanted to do portraits of each of my pets.

1...345678