Seven Tails: Tail 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Wendy had their heads together down at the other end of the table. There was lots of nodding and shrugging and whispering going on. Nathan looked at them then at me and raised his eyebrows and shrugged as well. I let it go on for a minute then said "David? Wendy? Is there something you want to say?" They both started and looked up, unaware until that moment that they had been the center of attention. David started to rise from his seat, then looked down at the girl next to him, raising his eyebrows and nodding questioningly. She shot a glance at me and blushed a little, then rose from her seat. They both came around the table and knelt by my chair.

"Master, I... We..." he began. I help up a hand. "Hang on just a moment, David." I patted Daniel and said "Hop up, lad. Back to your seat. I need to pay attention here and you are too much of a distraction." The boy slid out of my lap, bent a quick knee in a bow and went back to his seat next to Gael. I turned in my chair, facing the two kneeling next to me and said "Now! What's on your mind?"

"Master, I... I mean, we... Umm..." David turned his head to look at Wendy. She reached out and patted his leg, then said "Master, David and I are ready for our tails now."

I was a bit taken aback at that. I just wasn't used to things happening quite so fast. There had always been that long transition period where my new ponies fought against their captivity and I had to spend days if not weeks forcing them in the direction I wanted them to go. The psychological games and the forced bondage and the... torture, to call it by it's real name... the whip and the crop and the cane... I was almost a little bit disappointed. Even though it was a lot of work, it was also a bit fun. Just because I was such an evil bastard like that. Not that I really liked inflicting pain, except of course when they asked for it, like Gael and Nathan did now and then. That kind of thing was more sexual play that it was any sort of real sadism. It was more part of the thrill of the chase. They were making it all too easy.

In a way, it was a good thing. We could skip a lot of the preliminaries and get straight into training and having sex. Which, of course, was what this was all about. And I always looked forward to having sex with a new pet for the first time. Now I had two at once and the possibilities whirled around in my head. I looked down at those two naked kneeling forms and thought about having them both in my bed together for the first time and it made my cock twitch even though I had just come in Daniels soft sweet mouth only a few minutes before.

But, no. There were rules. Even if they were my own rules, I kept them for myself as strictly as I did for my pets. I leaned over to Sarabeth and whispered in her ear. She jumped up and ran off towards the stables. I looked back down at the two kneeling at my feet.

"I do wonder," I said "If you have thought this through and really know what you are asking. David, you have had one sexual experience with a man and it wasn't positive. I take it you have had sex with a woman before?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, Master!"

"But you do realize that by taking my tail you are relinquishing all rights to your body. That you will be freely and willingly available to not only me, but to all of my other pets as I see fit? That I will require you to be sexually active with Nathan and Daniel as well as the girls? Are you really ready for that, David? Are you ready to willingly offer me, and all of us, your mouth and your cock and your ass?"

He colored and looked down at the ground again. "I... I'm... not really sure, Master. But I think so. I think I'm ready."

"Hmm... I do wonder. And Wendy. You have never had a sexual experience with anybody, as you say. Though no doubt you are quite aware of the mechanics of it. Living in Lord IX's household, you must have seen plenty."

She too colored and looked down. "Yes, Master. I have seen. Many times. Once I was old enough to understand, my Lord required me to attend many of his parties and private sessions with his stock. He called it part of my training. But I was never allowed to participate." She blushed again and hung her head. "He caught me kissing one of his servants when I was sixteen. The maid who had been assigned to me. He whipped us both and sold her the very next day. I... I never had the nerve to try it again after that."

"Yet you are telling me now that you are willing to put your bottom up in the air to have a plug inserted into it and swear that your body is available to me in all ways and at all times. Because once you do that Wendy, your entire body will be used by me and all of my pets. Your mouth and your pussy and your ass will be available to me and any who are directed by me."

"Are you really ready for that?"

"I... I..."

"I don't think so." I waved a hand. "No. The rule is three days and three days it will be. Tuesday evening and no sooner. For several reasons that I don't really need to explain but I will. One: Three days is the rule. Two: You are not ready, no matter what you may think. And three is the simplest reason. Your tails aren't ready yet. I have to make them myself."

Sarabeth had returned and knelt on the other side of my chair, offering up a small leather case about three inches by six inches. I took it and leaned over and kissed her. "Thank you, love." She got up and returned to her seat. I opened the case and pulled out my injector and held it up.

"This is the tool that I use when I take my new pets. It uses a small amount of compressed air to inject two drugs into the system quickly and fairly painlessly." I popped open the back of the unit to show two glass vials inside. "One is a drug that will render you unconscious for about six hours or so. It works quickly and is fairly safe. The other is a concentrated aphrodisiac that lasts for about three days. It makes you extremely horny and it is very distracting. It is also a good test of your self control. One of these drugs, for obvious reason, we will not need right now." I slid one of the vials out and put it back into the case. "Can you guess which vial still remains in here?"

David looked around at Wendy and the others and said "I don't think I need it, Master. I'm horny all the time as it is. I mean... how could I not be?" Wendy blushed a little and Gael snickered.

"Nonetheless, you will have it, David. Both of you. You have taken my collar, that is the first step. This is the second. Between now and Tuesday evening you will be tested to your limits. I will take you to physical and emotional extremes to see how you react. And, unless you perform exceptionally well, you will not be allowed any sort of sexual release until then. I will be watching you closely until then. If either of you, as with any of my pets, if I catch you touching or playing with yourself without my permission, I will punish you. Do you both understand that?"

They both nodded. "Yes, Master." they chorused.

"Come up here and give me your arms, then." Both of them rose up onto their knees and turned slightly, presenting their upper arms. I pressed it to Wendy's arm and it hissed. Then I re-cocked it and injected David. They shivered afterward and rubbed the injection spots.

Once that was over I felt a wave of fatigue rush over me. It had been a long tiring week. We cleaned up and we all went to bed alone that night.

Three

I awoke early, as usual. Declining to spend time in my office, knowing the mountain of work that had piled up there in my absence, I went into the box room next door where my packages were delivered. About two dozen large boxes were piled up there. Some of it was the ingredients for the kibble I made for my pets. I chose to ignore those and open some of the others. Many of them were the things I had ordered from the gathering.

A couple of big boxes were the oil paints and supplies I had ordered for Gael. I set them aside for later in the day. Smiling inwardly, I could just imagine how she would find a way to express her enthusiasm.

One crate caught my attention just as soon as I had opened it. Smiling again, I got out some tools and started putting it together.

A slight tingle through Wendys ankle shackle brought her awake. Not enough to be a shock, just a tingle. The sun was barely over the horizon and the others were still in their beds, sound asleep. I spoke softly through the intercom.

"Wendy."

"Mmmm..." she murmured sleepily. "Yes, Master?"

"Get up and showered, girl. Quietly. Don't wake the others. Soft shoes, collar, leash. You have ten minutes."

"Yes, Master!" She scrambled up to get herself ready.

It actually took her fifteen minutes. She had a lot of hair and, like Sarabeth, it took her awhile to get it dry and brushed out. I would have to remember that in the future. But I didn't mind waiting. When I opened the door she knelt and presented me with her leash. Taking it, I led her inside.

One of the items I had bought at the gathering was a small dining room table, all done in black lacquered paint and polished to a high gloss. It cranked open to separate the two halves and in the middle it had three holes, the one in the middle larger than the other two. Like a big set of wooden stocks. The top of the table was just high enough that when the girl got up on her knees it closed around her neck and wrists and held her perfectly immobile. A human centerpiece. I liked it and suspected that all of my pets would be taking turns having a meal with me at one time or another.

After I had looked at Wendy trapped in there for a little while I wished that there was a removable panel in the front so I could just step forward and make use of whoever's mouth was there at the time. I'd have to speak to that craftsman the next time I thought of it. I'm sure he did commission work.

I had prepared myself a good breakfast. Eggs and bacon and toast and hash browns and coffee. English muffins with honey for afterward. I stuck a bendy straw in a glass of water and set it by the girls head so she could get a sip now and then and I fed her bites off of my plate while I ate. One of my feet ran up and down the inside of her spread thighs, marveling in the softness of her skin. It made her shiver and clench her fists up tight.

"Are you wet, girl?"

"Mmmm..." she moaned. "Yes, Master, I am!"

"Good. Tell me about living in Lord IX's house. What was it like?"

I spent the next hour teasing her with my touch and listening to her talk. It was educational... And she was flushed with desire by the time I sent her back to the stables with instructions. Things were going well.

All of my pets were lined up in the stables when I arrived. Even Gael was in her harness on crutches. I wanted to make sure she got what exercise she could while she was laid up. If she was determined to run the steeplechase again next year then she was going to need to stay in shape. We went out to the corral and I had Nathan lead everybody in stretches. It was looking like it was going to be a nice day, but it was still cool enough that early in the morning there were lots of goose bumps and erect nipples in view. At least some of it was due to the temperature, anyway. In Wendy and Davids case, it was partially due to the chemicals sending their hormones racing. David had a substantial hard on that threatened to pop out of his pouch. It made me smile.

While the others jogged a couple of laps around the outside track, Gael and I walked a lap together. She was a bit tired and achy by the time we finished and sat down with relief when we got back to the corral. I wrapped one of the warm blankets around her shoulders and she smiled up at me in thanks.

Wendy and David were a bit pink and out of breath by the time they finished. Neither one of them had ever been much on physical activity of that sort before. Wendy had told me that morning she had never considered being an actual competition pony. She had always thought she would end up as a service or comfort girl. I told her in no uncertain terms that she would be a finely toned and athletic pony by the time we hit the next gathering. There was no room in my stables for mere sex slaves or spoiled house servants. She would be in the competition in one event or another and she would do her very best to win or she would be sporting some fine wide red stripes across her bottom. That made her get pink all over and she swore that she would do her best not to disappoint me. I patted her on the head and assured her that she was a good girl.

David hadn't thought about the physical aspects either. His thoughts about being a pony had revolved more around the sexual aspects and the comfort of being owned, a willing slave to another's whims. Well, that was fine. I fully planned on fucking him as often as possible. But in between he was going to be a fine competition pony and make me proud of him or suffer the consequences.

If neither one of them had thought their commitment through before becoming my pets, well... It was just too bad for them. My ponies performed for me on the track and in the arena as well as in my bed. It was the way of things in my little empire.

Since Gael was laid up I used her as a weight for the sulky. Nathan, Sarabeth and Daniel were already in their sulky harnesses and I had her ride behind them while they all ran three more laps around the track. Gael whooped and made the thin sulky whip crack in the air as she rode behind them one after another. I used the time to begin training David and Wendy in Being A Pony 101. We started off with basic stances and postures, then worked our way into simple gaits. I kept the crop in my hand and didn't spare their bottoms when I thought they weren't paying attention. Both of them ended up with at least half a dozen little pink marks on their butts and thighs by the time we were done.

When we broke for lunch everyone got into the showers and I announced it was lunch time and relaxation for at least an hour. Maybe two. After all, it was Sunday and our first full day back home again after the long trying week at the gathering. I wasn't going to work them too hard. Myself, on the other hand, had things I needed to do.

The room just to the left of the front door as you came in was called a 'sun room'. It let out onto the porch and had big screened windows that could open and let in the fresh air. It was a nice bright and comfortable room, but we didn't seem to use it all that much. When the weather was temperate enough to be outside, we were outside. Having ponies was (mostly) an outdoor sport. I thought that this room would be a good spot for Gael to paint. It seemed artists were always concerned about natural light and things like that. I didn't know much about it other than knowing what I liked. And I liked making Gael smile just as much as I enjoyed making her squeak.

It took me the better part of an hour to put her easel together and unpack the supplies I had ordered. Hopefully, the paints and brushes were the right kind. I had consulted that artist at the gathering and he suggested a basic setup that he figured she could use. I rearranged furniture and set things up and stacked a dozen blank canvases up against one wall, just waiting for her. I figured it would be a good consolation prize for breaking her leg. And she did, after all, show me how she wanted to paint again. It was only fair that I kept my end of the bargain.

I spent the next hour and a half putting together two more toys bought for my own amusement. Like my new breakfast table, I'm sure they would all be taking turns very soon.

During this time I kept an occasional eye on the kids in their cages. At one point I caught David on his bed with his hands under the covers working busily. A small shock down the ankle shackle brought that activity to a quick end. I told him over the intercom to remind me later that he was being punished. Bowing his head, he agreed.

Taking a trip out to the stables I brought Nathan out of his cage and had him help me move the boxes of his new tools and stuff into a room in the back that I had, up to that point, only used for storage.

At the gathering Nathan had discovered that he wanted to learn to make things in leather and had ideas for harnesses and other things. I decided to humor him and had okayed the purchase of the necessary tools and supplies.

I got Daniel and David out to help us move the heavier things and to help clean up and make the place workable. The room had windows and lights and lots of shelves and a heavy wooden workbench running down the middle of it that I thought would come in handy. Plus there was a pegboard up on one wall with plenty of empty hooks for hanging tools and things. I could see the look in Nathans eye that said he was already lost in thought, designing new gear in his head.

Another thing I was going to have to schedule time out of the cage for. And another place I was going to have to install a camera and an intercom. At least Gaels new studio was already so wired. I imagined that in the very near future I was going to have to find a hobby for each of them. Other than just being my ponies, that is.

Ah well. Busy ponies were happy ponies. And the happier they were, the happier they would keep me. I could live with the extra little bit of work it caused, I guess.

I told the boys to mind Nathan and help him all they could and turned to leave. Nathan called out to me and as I turned back, he ran over and knelt at my feet, grabbed my hand in both of his and kissed it.

"Thank you, Master." he said, holding my hand against his cheek. I smiled down at him, stroking my thumb against his soft smooth skin.

"You have earned this, Nathan. You've always made me proud to be your Master and I think you will continue to do so in the future. Make good use of your time here. As a matter of fact..." I looked at my watch. "You have maybe another hour, then we are going to move on to other things. A group activity. Get your stuff put away and organized. I'll let you know in time to get ready."

"Yes, Master! Thank you again!" He released my hand and jumped up to give me a quick kiss then scrambled back into his new shop.

I clapped my hands loudly and called out "Ladies! Soft shoes and collars, please. We have work to do!"

We walked slowly so Gael could keep up with her crutches. Wendy was still having issues with being naked outside and in front of others. She kept wanting to hunch over and cover her breasts until I threatened to cuff her hands behind her back. We stopped in the middle of the yard and I gave her another lesson on posture and stance, making her stand with her back straight and her shoulders back. A couple of light swats on her firm backside brought the color to her cheeks and made her straighten her spine.

"Do I need to make you walk with your hands behind your head, Wendy?" She looked miserable and her eyes were on the ground. "No, Master. I'm sorry." I slid my hand behind her neck and leaned in and kissed her. Softly at first, then harder as my tongue slipped into her mouth. I reached down and cupped one soft breast in my hand and pinched her nipple lightly as she moaned against my lips. Pulling away, I said "Don't ever be ashamed of your body, girl. You are beautiful and you are my pony and I want to see your beautiful body all the time." Releasing my hold on her soft breast I traced one finger lightly down her chest and belly making her gasp and squirm. I stopped my movement just above her pubic mound and said "And the more that I see of your hot beautiful little body the more I want you. And when I want you, I can have you. Any time and in any way because you are my pony. Isn't that right?"

A flush of mixed embarrassment and desire had spread from her cheeks down her chest and she gasped "Yes, Master! I am your pony!" I turned her and slapped her lightly on the butt again and said "Then walk like you are my pony. Let me see you and make me want you, girl. Walk like you are proud to be mine."

123456...8