Seven Tails: Tail 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and took his hand in mine and pressed it to my lips, marveling in the warmth of his skin. "Hardly handsome." I said. "You are my beautiful boy. You and all the rest. I surround myself with beautiful pets so nobody will notice how I look."

Daniel frowned. "I notice how you look all the time, Master. And I think you are beautiful too. At first I thought you were a horrible monster. Then I looked again and saw what a wonderful caring person you could be. Then you became beautiful in my eyes. And then I started to love you and I have loved you ever since."

I raised my hand to his face and pressed my thumb gently between his eyes smoothing out the crease in his brow. "And I love you too, Daniel. I have always thought you were beautiful and sweet and sexy. I loved you from the first time I saw you there in the diner." My hand slid down to his cheek. "And there should never be any frown lines or worry marks on this beautiful face. Let me do all the worrying for us. You just concentrate on being a good pony and let me handle all the rest, okay?" My hand slid further back behind his neck and pulled his lips into mine and I kissed him deep as his mouth opened to me. Daniel groaned into my mouth and I felt his hand slipping down my chest over my t-shirt and towards the waistline of my pants. His fingers hesitated briefly there and then slid over the bulge in my pants and started stroking over my cock through the material. It was my turn to groan at his touch. His mouth was hot and insistent against mine as my pants came open and the fly slid down. My cock sprang free and his warm strong hand wrapped around it and started stroking me as I got instantly hard at his touch.

Daniel pulled his mouth just far enough away from mine that he could speak. I could feel his words on my lips as he spoke.

"Will you fuck me, Master?"

"I'm afraid it will hurt you, Daniel."

"It's okay, Master. I want it to hurt a little. The stinging outside will remind me to behave myself." He paused and I felt his prick bump up against my hip. "And the stinging on the inside will remind me of why I love you and love being your pony."

"In that case I would be more than happy to fuck you, Daniel. "I've missed having you in my bed, anyway." I groaned again as he stroked me a little harder, the tip of my prick glossy with the pre-come lubricating me. "Last night when you held my legs... I want to stand up and slip my cock in your sweet little mouth. I wanted it so bad. But I had that picture in my mind when I came."

"Then let me give you another picture to help you imagine with." He said as he slid down my body. "Just in case you need some help with that." Kneeling by my side, he hooked his thumbs in the waist of my pants and started pulling them down. I lifted my butt and then my legs as my pants came off and dropped to the floor. I stripped off my t-shirt and it hit the floor seconds later. One small soft hand touched the inside of my knee and I moved my legs apart. Daniel climbed over my leg and crouched down between my thighs. Slowly, his hands slid up my thighs, making the hair on my legs stand up.

My hardon had flagged a little with stripping off my clothes and moving around but as one hand gently cupped my balls and the other slid up around the base of my shaft I quickly rose to the occasion again. My sweet penitent little pony boy made a pleased sound in the back of his throat as his hand slid up and down the shaft of my cock. He just crouched there staring at my prick for a moment, watching his hand slide up and down. Then he looked up into my eyes and said "Master, may I suck your cock?"

"You don't really need to ask me that, Daniel."

He nodded. "I know. But I like it when you give me orders." He turned those warm brown eyes back up to me and said "All that I am is yours, Master."

I smiled. "By all means, Daniel. Put my cock in your mouth and suck it. Get me nice and hard so I can fuck you in your tight little ponyboy ass." At my words his mouth fell open and his eyes squeezed shut and a little moan escaped his lips as he shivered hard. I could see goose bumps rise up all over his body. You'd almost think I said I was going to cane him again, the reaction was so hard. The way he squeezed my shaft made me groan a little as well.

He lowered his head and his tongue snaked out and licked the head of my prick. A little string of my pre-come stretched from my prick up into his mouth as he sucked his tongue back in and tasted me. He made a little satisfied sound and smacked his lips as if approving of the taste. Then he pressed his lips together and planted a small kiss on the tip, then another and another, each time relaxing his lips just a little more and a little more until, with a sigh, he took the head of my cock into his mouth and sucked on it gently. Daniels tongue swirled around the smooth glossy head, wetting it with his saliva and making my toes curl up just a little. He hummed a little when my cock was in his mouth, making me tingle all over.

Apparently Daniel had been paying attention to the lessons Nathan had been giving him. I made a mental note to reward Nathan for being such a good teacher.

One hand went to the back of the boys head as it bobbed up and down on my crotch. My fingers curled in his hair, just caressing him, not trying to control the motion. He was doing good enough without any direction from me.

"Oh Daniel," I groaned. "That feels so good. And I just love seeing you with your mouth full of my cock. That looks so sexy. And knowing that in a few minutes I'm going to fuck you in your ass makes it even better."

It was his turn to groan and shiver as he thought about me slipping my prick in his ass. He stopped for a moment and pulled his mouth away and husked "I can't wait, Master! I want you inside me so bad!" Then he pulled my cock back into his mouth and started sucking even harder.

We were both getting pretty wound up and I could only take a little bit more of his hot mouth on my prick. I really wanted to go ahead and come down his throat and could have at any moment. But I would have had to wait a few minutes to recover afterward and I really didn't want to wait. I had other things in mind. My fingers tightened in his hair and I pulled his head up until my cock slipped out of his mouth. Daniel looked up at me with the head of my prick resting against his chin right below those delightful lips.

"I think we need a towel, Daniel. I want you up here with your ass in the air. I want to see your poor striped bottom while I fuck you." He made an excited moan then leapt off the bed and came back moments later with a big fluffy towel to spread in the middle of the bed. When he climbed up to arrange himself in the middle of the towel he reached up and handed me the bottle of lube out of the warmer on my headboard.

"Please, Master!" he begged. "Please punish me with your cock. I've been a bad pony and I need to be punished. Make it hurt on the inside like it does on the outside."

If I hadn't been so damned horny I would have snorted at the cliché of his words. But I was so hot I wanted nothing more than to fuck him in his ass fast and hard. I shot a generous dollop of the lube on two fingers and pressed them to the rose of his opening, spreading him open quickly and sliding them up inside while he moaned and panted. I pulled out and shot some more lube on my fingers and slid them inside him again, twisting them around roughly and lubing him up inside and out. Normally I spent more time making sure whoever was in bed with me was ready and receptive. But he begged me to fuck him hard and rough so that was what he was going to get.

Pulling my fingers out a second time I wiped them off on the towel and shot a line of lube onto my prick from the head to the base and aimed my cock at the opening of his ass while he quivered on his knees in front of me. I pressed forward, feeling the ring of muscle fighting the intrusion as he slowly opened his body to me. Daniel alternately held his breath and panted and he whined a little in mixed pain and pleasure as the head of my cock forced it's way slowly into his ass. I could feel him try to relax his sphincter to the intrusion but it kept clenching up of it's own accord.

He lay with his ass up in the air and his head down on the mattress and gasped "Oh...oh! Oh! Oh god... Oh yes... Oh god... Oh please... Oh!" And then he yelped as the head of my cock slipped past the ring of muscle and into his wiggling butt. Daniel was no virgin but he was so wound up it felt like the first time all over again. His ass was clenched down so incredibly tight on my shaft it felt like I'd wrapped a dozen rubber bands around myself and cinched them tight. He moaned and gasped and mewled in his throat as I fed him more and more of my cock until I was buried all the way inside of him and his sore striped bottom was pressing into my belly. At that point I grabbed him firmly by the hips and pulled him into me tight, sliding in the last quarter inch and we both paused for a moment and groaned in pleasure. His ass channel was rippling around my prick like it was a hand playing a flute inside him, fingers running up and down trying to find the right note.

I'm sure having those fresh cane welts pressed up into my belly was stinging him some, but I was too wrapped up in my own pleasure at the moment to really pay that any attention. Then when Daniel looked over his shoulder and gasped "Oh yes! Hurt me, Master! Punish my ass!", well, as you can imagine I had no problem at all with that. I lifted a hand and slapped one smarting ass cheek and as he gasped and tried to pull away from the sudden unexpected pain, I pulled out about halfway and then my other hand gripped his hip bone and pulled him roughly back into me, driving my cock home in his ass again. He cried out in pain and pleasure.

After half a dozen smacks on his reddened butt and an equal half dozen thrusts inside of him, Daniel stiffened and howled and bucked hard against me and came. He squirted so hard I could hear his come spattering on the towel beneath his body. He was gasping so hard I was afraid he might pass out. I held us both still until his body relaxed a little and he could move again. Pressing one hand in the small of his back I said "Down... down..." and pressed him until he lay fully face down on the mattress and I lay on top of him with my legs on the outside of his and my prick still planted firmly in between his smooth hot ass cheeks.

I rocked my pelvis into him and Daniel moaned and rolled his smarting bottom beneath me. He made little squeaks as the skin of my belly rubbed against the raw welts on his butt. Raising up on my arms I looked down at him. His hair was already matted with sweat and I was momentarily fascinated watching the muscles in his back and his ribs moving as he fought to breathe normally.

"Do you want me to fuck you, ponyboy? Do you want me to fuck you hard in your tight little ponyboy ass?" He moaned something intelligible into the mattress but it sounded a lot like "Oh god yes, please! Fuck me hard, Master!"

Or something like that. Either way I took it as an affirmative. And I was going to fuck him hard no matter what he had replied at that moment anyway. There were times when this was all about what Master wanted and this was one of those times.

I started moving slowly at first, just humping my cock into the soft pillows of his ass, grinding my hips into his butt and reveling in the feeling of his cheeks pressing into my belly and the way his tight ass gripped me. Then I began to move a little bit faster, pulling out a little more each time until my belly was slapping into his ass cheeks. Daniel started moaning again and moving beneath my body, pressing himself back up into my thrusts. His hands were gripped into tight fists and I could feel his legs kicking as I fucked into his soft willing body hard.

About the time when I thought I wouldn't be able to last any longer, Daniel stiffened and howled again. His ass cheeks turned into two fists of muscle and his inner ring clamped down on me, trapping my prick inside him as he shivered and came. That pushed me over the edge and I added my own howl of joy as I drove all the way into his body and started flooding his bowels with stream after stream of my come. We both froze in position, each pushing against the other and gritting our teeth and making inarticulate noises of ecstasy. Each time my prick swelled and spit inside him Daniel shivered and his ass tightened down on me again adding to my own pleasure.

Finally, slowly, I collapsed down across his heaving back, trying to rest some of my weight on my elbows. I buried my nose in his hair and kissed the nape of his neck which made him shiver again. He was sweaty and reeked of sex and I thought he smelled wonderful. I kissed the nape of his neck again and whispered "Love you, ponyboy." He wiggled and purred beneath me then turned his head and whispered back "Love you too, Master."

A couple of hours later as I led a leashed Daniel back to his cage the others were all there in their own cages waiting. I gave him a kiss and closed the cage door behind him while they all knelt and watched.

Finally Nathan couldn't contain himself any longer and he said "Master, is everything okay now?" I turned to him and smiled and replied "Everything is fine, Nathan. Everything is just fine."

And it was.

1...345678