Sex Agogo for Gregory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the initial applause had died down, Larry pulled forward a table from against the wall and placed it so that when he penetrated Greg, the entire company would see very clearly just how he handled his cock. After all, this was to be a demonstration of virtuoso butt fucking and there was little point in showing the crowd just his butt as he pumped himself in and out of Greg's arse. Larry wanted everyone to see see just how special this fuck would be.

With the table correctly in place, both Larry and Greg each rolled on a rubber over their hard meat. Greg leaned over the table, spread his legs widening the chasm between his superb buttocks which led the way to his anal sphincter, the target which Larry was now about to penetrate. Larry approached Greg's arse gently, pushing his knob against Greg's super tight sphincter, tapping at it as if at a door, asking to be let in.

As Greg's sphincter started to relax, Larry, who was a highly experience operator, thrust the full length of his ten inch erection gently but firmly into Greg's rectum. Nothing was rushed or exaggerated and he waited for several seconds before proceeding to allow Greg to recover from the slight shock of feeling such a huge cock inside him. Then he withdrew himself completely, only to reinsert his hard cock almost immediately and perform a few gentle reciprocating movements just to ease the lubrication and ensure that the ensuing performance would ensue smoothly.

Larry now began his anal fuck in earnest. He made long firm strokes with his cock, withdrawing himself completely from Greg's anus at each stroke. With unerring precision, for Larry was a true professional, he then gradually increased his force and speed until both he and Greg were gasping. Finally, when he sensed his climax was imminent, he withdrew completely for one final time, held his member, which had now reached its maximum size, in full view of his audience, well clear of Greg's hole for a few seconds and then with one almighty thrust reached his orgasmic climax and shot his load in a series of violent jerks, deep inside Greg. Greg climaxed at the same time and his load was caught in the condom which he was wearing.

The on-looking guys applauded wildly at this magnificent display of anal intercourse, the likes of which they had hitherto never before witnessed. They all realised that they had just seen a performance by a young man who was a true professional, a consummate anal copulator. Together the two young studs had pulled off a blindingly brilliant act executed to utter perfection. But the show went on, for there were still more delights to come.

Greg and Larry now pulled off their sperm-filled rubbers and rolled fresh condoms onto their cum coated cocks. Larry now took his place against the table, supporting himself on his arse and feet, whilst Greg wrapped his arms around Larry's shoulders and his legs around his waist. The result was that Larry was supporting Greg's entire weight, whilst he now thrust his cock into Greg's arse yet again. Greg now helped him as the two of them brought themselves to another climax. The whole act brought the house down; no one had ever seen such a virtuoso display of arse fucking ever before: it truly was an occasion to remember.

"Listen you guys, that was absolutely mind blowing," said Daniel. "Let's take a break and let you two cool off for a few minutes and we can all have some more champagne, whilst you tell us what else you have up your sleeves." Larry and Greg retired for a few minutes to the bathroom to clean themselves up for the next round of their demo.

Sex, as everyone knows is a pleasure unequalled by any other human activity, but it is, alas, intrinsically a messy business; and both Greg and Larry liked to start a new round of intercourse more or less clean: not for them wallowing around in pools of cum in a sort of sexual mayhem; not during their performance at any rate. They wanted to display vigorous sex which they both enjoyed enormously, but they at the same time to keep things in some sort of order, which was one of the reasons why each of the young men always used a rubber.

When they came back, Greg now took the lead: "OK guys, for the next demo. I need two strong men, you Daniel and someone of the same height who can support Larry for quite a few minutes. What I am going to do is to show you my flying fuck. So, when we are ready, which of you guys is going to help Daniel in his arduous duty?"

Daniel motioned to one of his friends who stepped forward to act as the second support. Larry stood between them, passed his arms over their shoulders and waited for Greg to start. Greg lifted up Larry's legs and pulled them over his shoulders. He then proceeded to fuck Larry's anus whilst he was suspended by his arms and legs. As three guys, Greg, Daniel and another guy were taking Larry's weight, Greg was able to use his cock with considerable vigour as he pounded Larry's anus with total inhibition.

But Greg unknowingly had the inbuilt instinct of a showman and remembering that this was in fact a show for which he was being royally paid, he took considerable care to make long cock strokes of ever increasing force and to withdraw himself at each pass completely from Larry to heighten the drama of the demonstration. Like Larry, Greg had already developed an unerring sense of precision in controlling his tool; even when withdrawing his cock several inches from his partner, he was able quickly and firmly without any hand assistance to re-penetrate that all important sphincter with considerable force. Greg made it look like child's play: he was totally professional about what he was doing.

The on-lookers went wild as the tempo increased until Greg finally climaxed and shot his load into his friend in a series of jerks of energetic ejaculation. He finally withdrew to a huge round of applause and Larry regained his feet. The two young studs had just completed an amazing act of anal copulation.

None of the assembled guys had any idea of how recently Greg had come to the profession, for he acted and looked like a truly seasoned operator. In fact, Greg, thanks to the prescience of his mother, had found himself a happy gay sex life. Whether his mother could have foreseen quite how totally her son would immerse himself in the world of gay sex and become a potential star operator himself, we shall never know.

But the fact of the matter was that Greg now loved gay sex and had become at the age of eighteen a truly professional handler of his magnificent dick, a piece of man-meat which had the admiration and envy of all who saw it. Greg stripped for action truly was a magnificent specimen of gay manhood; he was picture-book perfect. He had moreover no inhibitions to hang-ups about what he was doing. In what had just transpired Greg had inwardly revelled in his performance and had no embarrassment at all about standing there in front of the others, totally naked and with his cock fully erect. Greg was a totally happy young stud: gay from, the tips of his fingers to the tip of his big toe!

Greg now took centre stage as he explained what was to happen next: "It's been absolutely great of you guys to invite Larry and me to your little fuckfest and to give you a demonstration of what we can do, which seems to have pleased all of you. I have to tell you that that my flying fuck of Larry ends the formal part of our presentation. However, looking at you guys I can see that you are all drooling with anticipation of something else involving Larry and me. But listen guys, you outnumber us five to one: ten of you to two of us. So I hope that you will bear with me when I tell you that there is no way that you can now all fuck Larry and me or that Larry and I can fuck all of you."

"So, judging from the state of your fuck sticks, all of which seem to be ready for action and in the precum stage after watching us perform for you, I guess you would all appreciate some direct action with us. So here is what we propose to do: Larry and I jointly are going to offer all of you, five of you with Larry, five of you with me to exercise your meat on us, but only on what we call a greeting basis. What do I mean by that? Well, we are agreeable to allowing each of you to fuck us, but on a strictly limited basis: six full cock strokes per guy."

"I hope you all get the idea: Larry and I will bend over the table and allow each of you in turn to shaft us, five with Larry and five with me and you can then each make six thrusts of your cock up our holes, so that you will all have had the experience of direct contact

with a professional sex assistant. Neither Larry nor I think that we could take a full blown hard fuck from five of you, one after the other. But then, by way of what might be considered cream on the cake, we suggest that two of you and it is for you guys to decide who are to be the lucky ones, perhaps by drawing lots, to go the whole hog and fuck each of us properly to a climax, in any position you want."

"But that is not all: Larry and I will then do you guys the courtesy of returning the gesture; we will each give five of you a six stroke dose of what might best be described as anal stimulation, so that each of you will have had direct experience of what it feels like to take a very large professional cock up your own arse. And then, of course, to complete the sequence, Larry and I will each fuck any two of you, again your choice, and take you to full climax."

"I hope that this idea grabs you, for really guys, we are not up to letting all ten of you fuck us and then for us to go on and give all ten of you a return bout. I'm sure that we would all enjoy that immensely, but young as we are, after all we have done we do not have the stamina either to take to give such a massive amount of cock-work. Frankly, I think we would drop in the attempt! We all agree, I am sure, that sex is great, but there are physical limits, even for young pros. such as us."

Daniel answered on behalf of his friends: "Listen you two; I reckon we are all super-satisfied with the demo. you have just given us. I for one have never seen such a magnificent display of cock control in my life. You two are both real pros. and let me just add that for me at least, and I hope that I am now speaking for everyone else when I say that it is an absolute visual pleasure having two such perfect guys to spend the afternoon with us."

"You are both great the eye and believe me, when I say that that also counts for quite a lot. Just think on it everyone; that's all we actually get when we buy men's gay magazines. So, Greg and Larry; a great formal demo, which could not have been better, but your point is taken; we don't want to kill you both so let's proceed as you have just suggested." And that is exactly what they did!

A little later when everyone was totally exhausted with the exertion - sex is hard work if you go at it non-stop - waiters appeared and food was served. What the waiters thought of laying out the food and drink in the midst of a group of stark naked guys, we shall never know, but they did it without as much as a murmur. As Greg and Larry prepared to leave, Daniel came over and handed hem each an envelope and said: "Listen you two young studs; that was one hell of a show you put on and the guys and I have decided that you deserve more than the $500 each we promise you; so we have upped your pay to $750 each. I reckon you will be getting other invitations once the word gets round about today's event. And believe me: it will!"

Later as Greg and Larry walked back to Larry's apartment Greg said: "You know Larry, that was one hell of a day we have just had and I enjoyed every minute of it. Just fancy we have been paid for doing something we both really enjoyed. But listen Larry, I'd like to stay over with you tonight and go back to Berkeley first thing tomorrow. After all it's only about thirteen miles. But I'll have to be off smartly as I have an early class on Monday, starting at 9 a.m."

Larry was of course, delighted that Greg was going to share his bed for another night, the third in a row and tired as both young men were, they managed to make love several times during the night. When they were together they always had sex bare back, no rubbers and Greg had already realised that sex with Larry was quite different to sex with other guys; when they fucked each other it was with love and not just for kicks and the orgasms were much more intense. Greg was rapidly becoming totally smitten with Larry and the feeling was mutual. They were two handsome young gay men, totally at ease with their relationship and enjoying each other physically to the full: and why not?

CHAPTER 5

It was 8 o'clock the following Wednesday evening, the fatidic time when Greg was to be inducted into the Omega Phi sex fraternity. In spite of Ben's assurances, he still felt slightly nervous, as university fraternities were notorious for the truly horrible punishments they often inflicted on new members at induction ceremonies. But he had agreed he wanted to join, which he truly did and so he arrived at the fraternity house at the appointed time to be received by Ben who filled him in as to what would most likely happen.

Greg was told to strip naked and enter the main room where the Omega Phi committee members under their President were assembled to deal with his induction. He was somewhat concerned as he entered the room to see in its centre a chair had been placed across the seat of which a paddle was reposing. Now Greg, like many American school boys at private schools had been paddled a few times when he was younger and was not particularly enamoured of the procedure, which left the recipient with a pretty sore arse. But here he was and he sensed that like it or not, he was going to get his arse paddled during the ceremony.

Looking around him he saw that all the members of the committee, some six or seven guys were all naked, but that the president was wearing a sort of cloak, which left his anatomy invisible. Greg was not at all embarrassed to be naked in front of a group of guys he did not know and a quick look around at the inventory of fuck-sticks, on show, assured him that he had nothing to be ashamed of. He was as big if not bigger the most of the guys who were looking at him. He had not long to wait for the ceremony to begin.

The President suddenly threw off the cloak he was wearing to reveal himself to the gathered company. This man, whom he later learned was called Nigel and was a postgraduate student on a master's degree course in mathematics, was a truly remarkable guy. He was superbly muscled and was clearly openly committed to a gay life style as he was wearing a cock-ring of the kind that sits behind the balls and the penis and additionally had rings in both his nipples which set off his superb pecs.

His cock was then further embellished by a simple ring which was seated at the root of this magnificent tool, which was quite soft and must have been at least eight inches long. This shaft ring was held in place by a small clip which was attached to the main cock-ring. But this was not all, for a gold medallion with the Greek letters Omega and Phi engraved on it was as mounted on the ring itself. It was not unlike a diamond on an engagement ring and clearly was the mark of office of the President. In its own way it way it had the same significance as the chain of office worn my town mayor. In fact, all in all, this guy looked absolutely stunning.

The President spoke in formal tones, clearly intent in making the induction a formal ceremony: "Let the suppliant be blindfolded and then let us proceed to checking the measurements of his endowment."

A few seconds later, Greg felt a hand around his cock as it was pushed into what was obviously a tube. Had he been able to see what was happening, he would have observed that his soft penis measured a handsome 8 inches against the graduations marked on the clear plastic of the tube. A plunger was fitted and descended on the tip of the penis being measured to get the exact length, which was announced to the President, by the guy manipulating the device: "The suppliant has a length of some 6 inches soft Mr. President, which is well above the minimum requirement for acceptance by the fraternity. With such a length, the suppliant should be able to field a hard cock of some 10 to 11 inches in length at least. The suppliant has, therefore, an excellent profile as far as his key implement is concerned. He should be able to satisfy even the most demanding of partners. The suppliant has all the characteristics to enable him to be an absolutely first class anal fucker."

"Excellent," said the President, "Let the proposer of the suppliant come forward and perform the acceptance test." Ben, who had proposed Greg as a candidate to join the fraternity, stepped forwards, his massive cock already hard and rolled on a rubber, handed to him by one of the on looking committee members. Two other members then took Greg by the arms and made him bend across the chair telling him to spread his legs. Yet another stud then applied a liberal dose of a lubricant to Greg's anus, forcing the lubricating cream deep into his rectum him with his fingers. Greg was now ready to received Ben's cock.

Ben stepped forwards and proudly displayed his own rock-hard tool to the assembly and then thrust it with one firm and strong gesture as deeply as he could into Greg's hole giving him the full length of his tool. Ben then began to fuck Greg as hard as he could, with long and powerful strokes, which left Greg moaning partly with pain and partly with pleasure, for Ben was intent on having a truly hard and savage fuck, which was clearly the way this initiation was planned. Finally they both climaxed, with Greg, whose cock was hanging there naked, shooting his load all over the floor. It was for Greg just the most vigorous fuck he had ever had since his introduction not so long ago to gay sex. He found it exhilarating but exhausting even though he himself was the bottom of the action.

The President new stepped towards Greg showing his enormous penis onto which he rolled a rubber and then proceeded himself to fuck Greg's arse yet again. The President, Nigel, had an absolutely enormous cock and once again, Greg experienced a monumentally vigorous fuck, leading to yet another enormous orgasm, which left him leaning limply over the back of the chair.

These had been the two greatest sphincter stretching experiences which Greg had undergone to date and stretched over the chair, totally naked and blindfolded with no idea what was still to come, he sincerely hoped that he would not be expected to accept yet another battering of his anus. Greg loved being fucked, but there were limits' and Ben and Nigel together had reached them.

The President then said: "The suppliant seems to be very well suited to join our august fraternity, Let us proceed to the final stage of his induction." Greg listened to this but had no idea nor could he see what was now going to happen. But he remembered what Ben had said about leaving with a sore arse and he wondered if now was the moment at which he was going to be paddled. And of course he was right. "Lots have been drawn and the six members who are to have the honour of wielding he paddle are," and the President went on to name six of the fraternity brothers.

"So," thought Greg, "I am going to get my arse paddled, so I'd better brace myself as I haven't felt the paddle for several years and I certainly am not going to howl in front of these guys."

What then happened was that the six chosen studs in turn, each gave Greg's arse a single swat with the paddle: three swats to each cheek; six swats in all. Each stud then gave Greg's hole six quite powerful thrusts from his own cock, before handing over the paddle to the next guy. Who of the assembled company actually administered the swats, Greg never knew as he remained blindfolded throughout the entire business. But it was not at all bad, for the guys did not truly lay on the paddle the way some schoolmasters had done in Greg's schooldays, when a paddle wielded by an experienced arm could quickly reduce the unlucky recipient to tears. As Ben had said he finished up with a slightly sore arse, but nothing really to complain about; and he had quite enjoyed the quick cock-work administered by each guy subsequent to his application of the paddle.