Sex Agogo for Gregory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swishing noises each different implement of punishment made as it descended through the air and the thwack it produced as it landed on its target were quite different. As the four onlookers saw, Theo had ordered a severe thrashing for himself and his friends and that is exactly what they got. The cane, applied by Greg, produced a livid red weal at its first stroke, whilst the birch spread its individual twigs across a wide area of naked flash raising a red patch immediately. Both suppliants drew a wincing breath but were otherwise silent.

As if by natural instinct, Greg and Larry waited several seconds, possibly five or six, between each successive stroke, to give their targets time to appreciate the full effect of what they had just received. Then, repeating the tapping movement, the two young beaters selected the next target area and again at Larry's nod coordinated their strokes yet again.

And so it went on and on, until the two suppliant arses were completely covered with livid weals: well defined and in regular order from the cane; more dispersed but covering the entire target area, from the birch. The two suppliant endured this horribly punishing beating in compete silence: it really was precisely what they had asked for. Greg looked at his handy work and was glad to be the beater and not the beaten, for it must have been absolute agony for the recipients. But as had been said earlier, there was no accounting for sexual taste.

Greg and Larry had clearly been sexually aroused themselves by their efforts, for by the time they had finished wielding their weapons of flagellation, both young men were sporting enormous rock-hard erections. So, any fear that either of them might have had that they would be incapable of carrying through and fucking the butts they had just beaten were groundless. Theo and Mike remained in place over the chairs awaiting the reception of their punishers' cocks up their arses. The two young studs each quickly rolled on a condom and then proceeded to give the man he had just beaten a thorough dose of what is so often called anal stimulation, but which was in fact the violently vigorous anal fuck that the clients craved.

It is doubtful if any of the onlookers, let alone the two present recipients of the massive pieces of man-meat which were being thrust in and out of their anuses had ever witnessed or experienced anything quite like it. Larry and Gregg were both exceptionally well endowed but they too had been so aroused by the beatings they had just given that their cocks were abnormally hard and distended. The two young studs were completely driven by what they were now doing; all caution was thrown to the wind as they increased the force and length of their cock strokes in a state of complete euphoria. What they were doing was, of course, for the client's benefit, but it was clear that both Greg and Larry were enjoying themselves enormously.

By any standards their performances were virtuoso demonstrations of butt fucking, which ended in two enormous climaxes, which Greg and Larry achieved simultaneously, as they shot their loads into their respective clients. But Theo and Mike also climaxed with huge ejaculations of sperm all over the seats of the two chairs. All four participants, servers and receivers alike, in this unique display of corporal punishment followed by really hard anal sex, collapsed out of breath by the sheer effort of what they had just done.

"Thank god," thought Larry, "That there is to be a pause to recuperate before we start on the next pair. Who would believe what Greg and I have just done to these two guys could be so utterly exhausting?" So the entire company sat around naked, drinking champagne, which flowed endlessly.

And so the show went on. The next two clients had chosen the birch and a razor strop. This time Greg applied the birch and Larry the razor strop. By the time they had finished, their clients' arses were completely covered with raw weals, but that is what these guys wanted. Greg himself had wondered if either he or Larry would be able to raise their meat to give the guys the eagerly awaited, post-flagellation fuck, but there was no problem and both clients arose from their chairs completely satisfied that they had been well and truly fucked by two magnificent young studs, each of whom had a cock to die for. In fact the act of thrashing naked arse whilst standing there naked themselves proved a very potent homoerotic act so hard cocks were no problem.

The final round was back to the original configuration with Larry using the birch and Greg the cane on the final two guys. When it was all over, the hotel waiters brought in a rather sumptuous buffet of cold dishes. As had happened the previous week, the fact that their customers were a group of naked men did not seem in any way to faze the hotel staff. So Greg wondered if such gatherings as the one they had just experienced were regular features. He sort of felt that they were, reinforced by that fact that all the chairs were leather covered: a sort of sperm proof surface, which could be cleaned up easily. Yes, it looked very much as if this hotel catered for gay events and made provision to control and deal with the sticky mess which so often accompanied them.

The two young men left with a $1000 each and showered by thanks and expressions of complete satisfaction from their six clients. Greg said to Larry: "You know, Larry, I really enjoyed myself this afternoon, I never thought that I could take pleasure in thrashing someone else's arse, but, and I hang my head in shame to admit it, but I did. My god that was easily the most erotic experience I have ever had. Just imagine it; we beat naked arse almost raw and then had the pleasure of fucking it. And to cap it all, we were paid to do it! Does it ever get better than that? Boy, was that a great experience."

That evening, Greg decided that he would again stay over with Larry and drive back early Monday to his classes at Berkeley. At the end of the day, even though he had had a great afternoon - in fact they both had, as Larry agreed with him totally - Greg wanted to nuzzle up to Larry in bed and for the two of them to indulge in some gentle sex together. And that is, of course what they did, as both young men were head over heels in a still undeclared love, for each other. Something had to happen: but what?

CHAPTER 7

It was one Wednesday evening in Berkeley and Greg was in the middle of fucking his university friend, Ben, who had become his weekday sex partner, when his mobile rang. With his cock still deeply engaged in Ben's anus, he reached over to the side table where he had left the phone and answered it: it was Larry. "Larry, you've just got me at a bad moment, right now; I'll call you back in about an hour. OK?" Greg brought himself and and Ben to a climax and then said to Ben: "Listen pal, we've got to call it a day there. That was my buddy, Larry who just called. He sounded a bit agitated and I think I need to talk to him right away. Can we take a rain check on a return bout," to which Ben agreed; somewhat reluctantly it has to be said, for once they got started Greg and Ben usually went the whole hog and spent the whole evening sucking and fucking each other.

Greg got a rather frosty piece of Larry's mind when he called him back. "I know what you were doing when I called and why you fobbed me off. You were either fucking your pal Ben or vice-versa. Either way, I think it is quite disgusting. Where the fuck am I supposed to fit in now that you have taken up with Ben? Talk about fidelity; it doesn't seem to be a word that you understand." And on and on came the torrent of invective, to which Greg listened in utter silence.

When Larry had finally vented his spleen to his satisfaction, Greg said: "Larry, I think you are jealous of Ben and me."

"Fuck you, you faithless sod. What makes you think that I am jealous of you and Ben? What do I care whether you fuck each other or not? You can do fucking well what you like. Fuck each other into the ground for all I care. I don't give a fucking damn." And the torrent of harsh words, interpolated with the "f" word, continued. It was quite clear that Larry was incensed by Greg's extra-curricular sexual activities, as he saw them and on and on he went.

When he had finished Greg now realised that Larry was absolutely furious about what he saw to be the competition for his affection. In fact, strange though it might sound, this vituperative outpouring was the first true declaration of the love Larry had developed for Greg; a love that both of them had inwardly felt for each other but which neither of them had until that moment expressed. Well, that phone call when Greg had been caught in what Larry clearly considered to be flagrante delicto, brought matters to a head.

"Larry, you are jealous of me and Ben; you really are."

By now sobbing with emotion, Larry said: "Fuck you, Greg. I am not jealous, not at all. But you have no thought for my feelings at all. I am just a convenience for you; you are treating me like a door mat: like dirt!" There was a long silence during which Greg waited patiently to hear what Larry would say next. "OK Greg, I admit it then. I am insanely jealous of you and Ben. I thought that you and I had a thing going for us and now it seems that you are abandoning me in favour of an interloper."

"Just look at it from my point of view; we see each other just at the weekend and Ben is around all week; how do I know you're not fucking each other every night, How the fuck do you think I feel Greg? Come on, I'm only human and I don't just want to be dropped because you have found someone else. Are you dropping me? I don't want that to happen. Don't you realise Greg, that I love you. You are the only person I have ever felt that way about. I just don't want to lose you to someone else."

So there it finally was: Larry had made a very clear declaration; the declaration of a sentiment that both young men felt for each other, but which until now had never been put into words; But brought to a head by the present events. Larry had finally said it: he loved Greg and did not want to lose him.

Greg now realised that Larry's outpourings had crystallized his own thoughts and that the love expressed by Larry for him was mutual. Events had now forced him to face what he had known for some time to be a fact. He and Larry were just made for one another. Oil had now to be poured on troubles waters, so Greg began: "Larry you and I have something special each weekend but we both know that neither of us can go without sex during the week, when we are not together. So I have a casual relationship with Ben and from time to time with some of the guys at the Omega Phi fraternity and you get plenty of sex yourself in your job at the gym. After all, one of the main functions of the NBA is to satisfy the clients' cravings."

"Yes, Greg, I understand that, but the sort of sex you and I have together is not to be compared with what I do at the gym. That is just a job, nothing more. But you and Ben, well it's just too intimate; I know you need to fuck during the week but you don't have to do it with a guy who lives in the next apartment to you. Come on Greg, just think how I feel. The sex you and I have together is something special: quite different from the sex I have in my job at work or even the sex you and I have had with paying clients these past few weeks. It is just not the same. That you must surely see."

And see it, Greg really did. He knew that when he and Larry were together, it was a totally different kettle of fish to what happened at the gym or when they were being paid to perform for clients at their parties. In his own mind he saw his activities with Ben in the same light, but clearly Larry did not. Larry had become the jealous lover, which was somewhat flattering for Greg's ego; he was wanted! "Larry, can we drop this for now and take it up aging when I come on Friday?"

"That is why I was calling you when I found you fucking Ben, which completely distracted me. Listen buddy, you and I are in great demand. Word has gone out on the grape-view and we have a another commission, if you want to do it, to animate (their word, not mine) a private party this Friday evening, starting at eight. And then I have had two other requests: one for Saturday evening and another for Sunday afternoon/ evening."

"Lord knows how word has got around so quickly, but the demand for the sort of services we are able to provide are clearly in great demand. And make no mistake; these guys are prepared to shell out plenty of have us around. Are you up for it? I really need an answer right now, as I have got to confirm the Friday job tonight. And if we do the Friday night thing, can you be there in time? Oh, and by the way, it's big bucks again; $700 each for Friday and $1000 each for Saturday and a whacking $1500 each for Sunday. These guys are all millionaires and cash is no problem. What they want is some young muscle and big cock around to titillate their jaded sex buds and they are prepared to pay for it. Greg, we seem to have the basis of a good little business here. So what do you say: yes or no?"

And that is how it all began. Greg, of course, agreed to the three successive jobs. Larry and Greg came back from the Friday night session and spent half the night in a tight copulative embrace. Each young stud fucked the other, until both were utterly exhausted. If Larry had had doubts about Greg, then this night together totally dispelled them. Greg gave Larry's hole the most monumentally thorough bare back fuck he had ever experienced as he shot a seemingly endless stream of his sperm into Larry. When he had finished they were truly united as one and it was from from that moment on, that it was clear that Larry and Greg had become an item. A few weeks later, Greg made a momentous decision to ditch his college studies and move in with Larry.

Chris Newman, the owner of Ringboy's Gym, who had got started in much the same way as Greg, in that he too had dropped out of college and moved in with Serge Wolinski, a guy he had first met in a bar. Like Larry and Greg, the two had realised that they were meant for each other and the rest is history. So, Chris was quite sympathetic towards Greg's decision and agreed to let him and Larry work five mornings a week as NBAs in the gym, leaving the afternoons and evenings free for the two of them to develop what was quickly to become a very successful male escort service.

It was a winner from the word go as both Larry and Greg had all the right physical attributes, good muscles and big cocks, to attract rich guys who wanted some form of gay sexual stimulation. Within one year from starting, Greg and Larry were earning enough from their escort activities to leave Ringboy's and concentrate their entire efforts on the further development of their business. As Greg said to Larry: "You know, Larry, we are actually getting paid for something we love doing. But you were right; when we have sex together, it is something quite different to what we feel when we get paid for our efforts and that is what makes our relationship so very special. We are truly and item."

THE END.