Sex Agogo for Gregory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was all over and the President welcomed Greg officially to the membership of the Omega Phi Sex fraternity and the blindfold was removed. His uneasiness now gone, Greg had time to look around and take in his new fraternity brothers, for that is how they referred to each other. Everyone, the President included, was naked and so Greg quickly saw that apart from the President himself who was particularly well endowed and had, by any standards a monument of a penis, everyone else was more modestly equipped.

Greg mentally compared his new fraternity brothers with the professional NBAs at Ringboy's Gym and realised that these guys were not in the same league. OK, they were well equipped, with nothing to be ashamed of, which led him to the conclusion that he himself and Ben and his buddy Larry across the bay in San Francisco were perhaps the exceptions to the general rule.

Here he was among a set of normally endowed young men who just happened to be gay and enjoyed fucking butt. And with this realisation, it suddenly dawned upon him why Daniel and his crowd had paid Larry and him to come and demonstrate to them the previous Sunday; they simply wanted to see some butt fucking over and above anything which they themselves could achieve. It was a prime example of size does matter; Larry and he had been commissioned by Daniel because he realised just how terrifically well equipped they both were. Greg quickly realised that he would have no problem at all in holding his own among his new friends; none at all!

So what was to happen next? Beer was available and all the guys started drinking. Then some guys, feeling horny paired off, moved to the side and started fucking each other. Then one young guy came up to Greg and made him a proposition which Greg found hard to refuse. It was obvious that his new found friend fancied taking Greg's fuck-stick up his arse so Greg willingly obliged. Still feeling a little sore from his initiation ritual, Greg declined any suggestions from other guys that they would be willing to serve him if he wished. "Thank guys, but I'm a bit sore after all that so can I take a rain check on it for today? Any other time I'd be delighted."

He and Ben finally left and walked back to their lodgings. Greg said to Ben, that he had suddenly realised that Ben, he and his friend Larry, together with all the other NBAs at Ringboy's Gym were in a different class to the general run of guys who were members of Omega Phi. "You know Ben." said Greg, "That was an eye opener for me, for up to now my entire sexual experiences have been with super studs: guys like you and my friends, Sven, Liam, Serge and Chris at the gym, all of whom are super well-equipped. It had not hit me that we were the exception and that the guys we were with tonight are the norm. Now tell me this; what is, in fact, the minimum cock length required to become a member of Omega Phi. I thought it was eight inches soft and I was sort of shitting bricks, thinking that I might not qualify. But looking at these guys, I see that I had got the wrong idea."

"Well," said Ben, "In fact the minimum length is only 6 inches. You have to get real Greg, for there are not all that many guys around like you and me who have 8 inch danglers between their legs;

it's we who are the exceptions. That is why, on first seeing you when we met in the showers, I thought to myself that here was finally a guy, clearly gay, who has a great body and a magnificent piece of equipment: in other words I saw you as a great sex partner from the first moment I set eyes on you; and I was not disappointed."

"Greg you are totally phenomenal with your cock. You are the only stud I know, other than our President, who presses all my buttons when it comes to fucking: you are absolutely great. And let's face it Greg, that's what we gays want: to fuck and to be fucked. All the other guys I know are OK, but no more than that. And while on the subject of the President, I ask myself what the fuck he does with his tool when he is dressed. How the hell does he dock it? It's a great piece of meat in action, but I reckon that it can just get a tad too big. It becomes an encumbrance to cart around all the time. I reckon that you and I have got just the right size of male meat: big but not too big and deliciously attractive to other guys."

After listening to these words of praise, Greg said to Ben: "Listen stud, I feel a lot more relaxed now than I did when we left the frat. house, so, if you fancy a nightcap, how about it?" Ben, always willing, agreed and they went straight to Ben's bedroom, where Greg did the honours and gave his new friends arse a really good dose of his much admired organ. Ben then reciprocated and gave Greg's arse a final goodnight fuck, the two young studs fell asleep lying there totally naked.

CHAPTER 6

Greg did not see Ben or visit the Frat. house anymore that week. His initiation been on the Wednesday and on Thursday evening after classes he worked out alone at the gym. On Friday he could not wait to get across the bay to San Francisco to spend the weekend with Larry, whom he had already realised was a much more important person in his life than Ben or any of the Omega Phi community would ever be.

Greg was glad to have met Ben and to be a member of the fraternity, as he did not want to be alone in Berkeley and he had already realised that sex played a very important role in his life. The idea of spending the week in Berkeley without being able to fuck or be fucked was an unbearable thought. Greg had been caught hook, line and sinker in the thrall of gay sex and in the space of a few brief weeks he had realised that he could not do without regular sex with another guy. But he equally realised that the sex he had with Ben and the fraternity studs did not in any way compare with the satisfaction which came from being with Larry. Larry was something special and the two young men had clicked more or less from the moment they had met.

Larry, for his part, had been very nervous when Greg had gone off the college. Like Greg, he too had found in Greg that something which he had hitherto not found in any other sex partner. He loved his job as an NBA at Ringboy's Gym but fucking the clients as he did on a regular basis compared in no way with the with the satisfaction that sex with Greg brought him. And Larry also realised that when he was with his NBA friends at the gym, Liam, Sven and even Chris, his boss, sex with them was not the same as sex with Greg.

So when Greg had recounted his meeting and friendship with Ben, Larry had already felt the first pangs of jealousy: he did not want to lose Greg to a newcomer. But neither guy had actually declared to the other exactly how he felt about his partner. Greg knew already that Larry was intended for him and Larry knew equally that Greg was "the" partner for him, but so far neither of them had voiced his feelings to the other. Greg had allayed Larry's unspoken fear that Ben was a potential interloper by telling Larry that he needed sex during the week when Larry and he could not be together. Ben and the Omega Phi guys provided a pressure release valve to allow Greg to satisfy his needs.

Greg tried to explain: "Look upon my sex life during the week in Berkeley as being exactly the same as yours here in San Francisco at the gym. OK, you service clients as part of your job but just think about it Larry, if you had not a regular supply of arseholes eager to dock your cock, what would you do? I tell you, Larry; you would have to find some means of satisfying your sex needs otherwise you would go crazy. We are both highly sexed guys and we both need regular live sex; jerking off is not a substitute. So, I have Ben and the Omega Phi crowd and you have the clients at the gym plus Sven and Liam with whom you also have sex. There is no difference. Neither group of relationships compares with what we have together."

Larry felt somewhat reassured by Greg's remarks and was eager to hear all about the initiation process into Omega Phi. "Well, it was not at all bad, apart from the paddling which left my arse a bit on the tender side. But in summary, I was blindfolded and then fucked hard, first by Ben and later again by the President, who has a monumental piece of man- meat between his legs, by the way. And after each stroke of the paddle, each guy gave me a quick feel of his own cock up my arse, by way of a welcome."

"So, Larry, I guess you could say that I left the initiation ceremony with a very sore arse: well fucked I admit, but nevertheless, very sore. So, my friend go easy on me this evening when we are in bed together well. Don't get me wrong; it was not at all bad and it was great to know that I had been accepted into a gay community in Berkeley, where I had just arrived and knew absolutely nobody. So, don't let's knock it. I need them during the week as much they seem to need me. But you know what Larry, apart from Ben and the President, none of the guys I met had really impressive credentials. I can tell you that Chris would not employ any of them here in the gym; they just do not have the size. It brought home to me how exceptional you and I and the other NBAs are. I can see why we got invited to that party last weekend. They guys wanted to experience some really big cocks."

"On the subject," said Larry, I have some news for you." Daniel and his crowd have clearly put the word around that we were sort of "available" with the result that I have had a request from another of the clients of the, a guy called Theo, whom I know by sight only. He wants us to "animate" was the way he put it, a little gathering this Sunday afternoon. It's to be in the same hotel as last time, which I guess might just be a regular setting for such gatherings. But there is an interesting twist: this group does not just want gay sex: it wants us to discipline them."

"In simple words they want you and me to beat their arses, either with a cane or a strap or paddle or whatever, and then give them a post paddling dose of cock. At least that is what I think they want. What do you think? It's all very kinky and is something I had never thought of myself, but listen up; these guys are offering us $1000 each for the afternoon: a sum not to be sneezed at by the likes of us. What do you think?"

Greg paused for thought for a few seconds: "Well, the first thing I think we should do is to clear any further paid "adventures" with clients of the gym with Chris. After all he may not want us doing work on the side with his clients. And let's face it, he pays me to work Saturdays in the gym and you are a fulltime employee. So, let's be sure he is OK with the idea of our working on the side, But, subject to that, I'm all for it I have to say I have never ever thought of what it might be like to whack another guy's arse: it's an intriguing thought though!"

"Look Larry, I've never ever paddled anyone in my life. I've been paddled quite a number of times myself at school and again, just this week at the Omega Phi initiation ceremony, but I do know that there are lots of guys who really enjoy masochistic pursuits, including having themselves beaten. Just imagine it; you beat a guy's naked arse and then fuck it. That has to be one hell of an erotic experience for the guy doing the beating and the subsequent fucking. I know I would enjoy it as I am already getting hard right now just thinking about it. So, in the flesh it just has to be a great experience. So if that's what these guys want, then why not? We might just take to it! I'm already beginning to feel a bit kinky myself," he concluded with a laugh.

Larry said, laughingly, "For a relative newcomer to gay sex, Greg, I have to say that you seem to have caught the bug. My god, you are becoming insatiable; a potential sex maniac. But listen stud, you are really great at it; you are blessed with superb equipment, so why not use it. Anyway just listen; I'll clear it with Chris: I doubt he will object; after all we are not siphoning off his customers; we are providing a service which goes beyond anything the gym offers. So where's the harm?"

Chris had no objections to Greg and Larry servicing clients on the side and so it was agreed that they would spend the Sunday afternoon and try to satisfy their unknown clients' kinky needs. The venue was again a suite in the same posh San Francisco hotel and again lots of bottles of champagne were in evidence. Greg and Larry saw only one familiar face among the six guys assembled there. He was one of the gym's clients, a man called Theo. What he did outside his visits to Ringboy's Gym they had no idea, but it was obvious that he and his companions were all very well heeled. Names were exchanged, but promptly forgotten and then Theo invited them to strip and the client group did the same.

Once their clients saw Greg and Larry's physical credentials, particularly their sexual endowments there were several murmurs of appreciation and one guy ventured a wolf whistle.

"OK guys," began Theo, "Daniel has told us all about your prowess at servicing the sexual needs of other men and I think that we can all see that you two are certainly well equipped to do that. But, our group today has a different need, as I am sure you have been informed: we enjoy being beaten and then having our sore arses fucked. It may all sound a bit strange, but as you two guys are both professional sex workers, I am sure that you have seen it all before."

"There is no accounting for a guy's sexual preferences and perversions: call it that if you will. So, what we want you to do is to give each of our arses a really good thrashing. Many people call it a spanking, but what we want from you guys is something all together more vigorous; we want to experience real pain and finish up with burning hot arses when you have finished. And then we want you two guys to give each of us some anal stimulation: to fuck our arses as hard as you can."

"Now, as far as the "tools of the trade" are concerned, well we have taken care of that. There is a selection all the classic implements of corporal chastisement laid out in the next room. Each of us has our own preference for one or other of the implements, so you guys will experience quite a variety as you work over our arses. Now, there are six of us and two of you, so what we propose is that you beat two of us at a time, synchronizing your strokes, so that there is a sense of drama in what we are doing."

"Then when you have finished paddling the first two of us, you can each exercise your cocks on our arses and give us a really good hard butt fuck. Now guys don't be shy; don't bold back, either with the beatings or with your anal sex work. We all want a really hard beating leading to a very sore arse, which we then want fucking as hard as you can manage it. And just looking at you two studs, I reckon that you can really deliver the goods with your man-meat, which is terrific, by the way."

Greg and Larry had listened to this very direct but clear statement of instructions in utter silence. It was hard to believe what they has just been intructed to do; but there it was. That was what the clients wanted and as they were paying royally for the privilege of having their arses beaten and fucked, that was what Greg and Larry now prepared to do.

What was surprising was that apart from Theo, who as a client of the gym clearly worked out quite a bit, all the other guys were just normal looking, run-of-the-mill males. They were all clearly in their early thirties, but not one of them had any pretensions to be a sexual stud or a body builder. Somehow, looking at them it was hard to believe that such a normal looking group of young men got their sexual kicks out of what was about to happen. And, more importantly, that they were prepared to pay for it! But as Larry remarked later, splitting the $2000 fee for the afternoon's enjoyment, worked out at less than $350 per head, which was less than a top level prostitute charged in San Francisco.

Larry then said: "Listen guys, can we get settled who wants to be beaten with which implement so that we know what we are doing. And also, just how many strokes, hits, cuts or whatever you want to call them, does each of you want applied to your arse. Look, Greg and I are quite comfortable the post-beating anal work: it's more or less our stock in trade; but frankly, this is the first time we have ever been asked to beat arse before fucking it. don't get me wrong; it sounds absolutely terrific, but come on guys, give us some guidance as to exactly what you want."

"Look, you two studs, the reason we got you here is because we knew that you were, by reputation, two excellent cock-men and that it the most difficult thing to be sure of. We don't want to have our arses flogged and then be shafted by some some miserable little cock; we want a real good, hard, professional fuck; which is why you are here. Now, each of us will show you the implement of choice and from past experience we all feel that to give a guy's arse a really good beating needs twenty four strokes. That might sound a lot, but believe me guys, we've been here before and that is what we need to satisfy us. So there you have it. And, just let me add that if any us us howl, take no notice; jus press on regardless; it's the pain we want; so just lay it on as hard as you can."

"So guys, we've drawn lots as to who goes with whom and the order of, shall we call it, service? So, after you have dealt with the first two of us, we will have a pause and something to drink, before proceeding further. Your first two suppliants are Mike and me. Mike will have his arse beaten with a cane and I will have my own butt thoroughly birched. So all you have to decide is which of you is going to wield which implement of chastisement." And with no more ado, Theo handed over the two vicious looking tools. Greg took the cane and Larry the birch and the two suppliants bent across he backs of two chairs which had been placed in the middle of the room and waited for the "show" to begin.

Before starting, Larry said: "Gentlemen, as Theo has told you both Greg and I are professional sex workers, and as such we have certain standards which we stick to. So, gentleman if you would bear with us, we are first of all going to lubricate your arses and rectums by injection of a lubricant which will make the act of anal intercourse more comfortable for you. And, I have to tell you also that we always practise safe sex so that we shall each use a fresh condom for each individual sex act we perform with you. I know all this might sound very clinical, but Theo has called a spade a spade in telling us what you guys wanted from us, in very clear and unambiguous terms, so please accept that we too have certain requirements."

Theo added, addressing his friends: "It's all right guys. This is exactly how all the body building assistants at Ringboy's Gym work; Lubes and condoms are obligatory: safe sex is the permanent order of the day." Then turning to Greg and Larry: "So guys, can we get to work and let's see and hear some butt being beaten and get down to some hard anal sex, which is why we are all here."

As the idea was to thrash two guys at once with coordinated strokes, albeit with two different implements, Greg and Larry placed two chairs with their leather clad seats facing each other and motioned for the two first suppliants to bend across the backs. And then, as both Greg and Larry were right-handed, they positioned themselves so that they faced each other allowing them to apply the strokes with their right hands, whilst observing each other. The two young studs had made no preparation of how they were going to proceed, but things went very smoothly, as if by clockwork. Each stud tapped his "weapon" across his target arse and then Larry gave Greg a nod and simultaneously they each raised their implement and brought it down with resounding force on their respective target.