Sex and the Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sighing with relief, Jill sensed Don's climax approaching. Breaking away, turning to one side, she continued to jerk the slender cock. A glance towards the house made sure nobody was coming to interrupt, as she increased her jerking. She gazed hard at his erection. Jill studied the shaft with lust, as Don's loins jerked and rolled, head thrown back, eyes screwed up. Faster and faster she jerked! During his spasmodic breathing, she studied the long hard cock. Not very thick, but long, about six inches, and curved upwards towards his belly. Then, quite suddenly, it exploded in front of her eyes, spurt after spurt splashing on to the grass.

'Yes! Yes!' Jill muttered to herself, watching each jet erupt. 'Wonderful. Such power!' On an impulse, she bent down in front of Don, taking his sticky cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it gently, to remove every last trace of sperm. 'Mmmmm,' she murmured, 'delicious!'

Quickly rearranging their clothes, they strolled back to the house as though nothing had happened. Jill looked serene and composed, but Don was still panting with the unexpected excitement, his head still spinning. During the walk back to the house, Don suggested a follow-up meeting somewhere, but Jill refused his suggestion.

'No thanks Don. A one-off. I happened to be ready for it, that's all. Let's just leave it at that. A lovely episode for us both - nothing more. Not yet anyway. But who knows?' She left him with a glimmer of hope for the future.

They were met at the French windows by Derek, the musical director. It was noisy in the room with everyone chattering away, a piano playing in a distant room.

'Ah! There you are Jill. I've been looking for you. Time for your party piece.' He went into the room, clapping his hands loudly, calling out. 'Quiet folks. Jill has agreed to sing "Summertime" for us.'

The noise abated. People stood around. Derek sat at the piano, with Jill standing by his side, and began the introduction. Jill's voice soared. Such control! She really had a beautiful voice, still in training. The whole company was mesmerised by her performance, bursting into spontaneous applause when she finished. Even the leading soprano joined in the ovation.

The director for the company was James. He came across to her to congratulate her on her lovely voice. They stood close together, side by side as the other party pieces were played out. Then the hostess called out, 'Grub up!'

James and Jill went to the buffet table and chatted together. He made her laugh. They got on well. Others looked sideways at them, wondering what they were up to. When it was time for Jill to go, she made her excuses to the hostess, but James insisted on driving her home, saying it was time he left as well. Jill was glad of the offer, since she wanted to ditch Jim as her escort and move up the management ladder!

James' car was a large saloon with bench seat and column gear change. It was parked with others down the lane at the side of the house. There was no street lighting, but the moon was still shining. They continued their chat as James unlocked the doors of the car, holding the passenger door open for Jill to climb in, before walking round to his side of the car.

'Well! It's been very pleasant talking to you Jill. It's something we don't get a lot of time for during rehearsals.'

'Thanks! You've been very kind.'

He closed his driver's door. 'Not at all. You will be auditioning for the next show I expect?

She turned to him. 'Oh, certainly! That's if you think I should.'

James laughed softly. And without warning, he leaned across to her and kissed her lips lightly. Jill remained passive as the kiss lingered.

'Hmm!' James murmured. 'Delicious. Of course you should audition.' Then he put his arm round her neck and kissed her again. Jill leaned back into the seat, allowing his mouth to explore her lips, chin and neck. James was pleased that she was not offended by his attention. He didn't usually go for young women. After all, she was younger than his own daughter. But he was still a very handsome figure, six feet tall, well built, clear blue eyes, with hair greying at the temples perhaps, but otherwise a full head of fair-haired curls.

'You don't mind my kissing you?' he asked softly.

'Why should I?' Jill whispered hoarsely. 'I like being kissed. Besides, you're a good kisser.' She flattered him to bring him on, by holding James' head between her hands, pulling him over her as their lips pressed together for the third time.

'I thought I might be too old for you,' he murmured.

'Rubbish. But you are married to a very beautiful and very elegant lady. I'm very ordinary compared with her.'

'Don't you believe it!'

'Where is she tonight, by the way? I thought she'd be here with you.'

'Ah! She has an after-show party of her own. Just finished playing Cleopatra, so there's no hurry to get home as far as I'm concerned.'

'Perhaps she's in the arms of her Anthony right, being embraced.' Jill laughed lightly. 'Joke!'

'Oh, that's possible! Could be. She's a very sexy woman. Besides, it's quite common for romantic leads to become temporary lovers in real life.'

'Perhaps it's as well she can't see you now, then!' Jill whispered close to his face.

Their eyes shone in the pale moonlight. They met. He kissed her again, pushing her lips apart with his tongue, sparring with her own pointed tongue. Their lips investigated each other, gently chewing, mouth gradually opening to allow tongues to explore each mouth. Both had a hand behind the other's head, crushing their faces together.

James was overjoyed that Jill was responding to his kisses. He didn't often get involved with girls from the chorus, but this one was special. She was going somewhere. Her extraordinary innocent beauty - her slender figure with its perfect curves, were all very attractive to him. All the men found her appealing. He had wanted to take her in his arms and embrace her. So it was natural that he should slip his hand inside her blouse to stroke her perfect breasts - so soft and white.

Jill continued to kiss him ardently to encourage him to remove her breast from the confines of its bra halter, to stimulate the swollen nipples with his fingertips. The usual sensation of mild quivering reached Jill's groin, filling her furry friend with a supreme feeling of anticipation and desire. To say nothing of special juices! She murmured with happiness. This was the cock she wanted. This was the man to help shape her career. But she decided not to rush things. He would feel for her vulva soon, she knew, looking forward with excitement to the event!

And he did. No man is content with the breast alone. Breaking off from the kiss, James transferred his mouth to the succulent nipple now exposed to his desire. He was alive with lust and craving for this delicious young lady. He would try his luck further. His right hand slid up her inner thigh, fingertips tracing a delicate pattern. Finding that Jill did not oppose him, they continued until they reached the gusset of her silk pants.

Still no objection from Jill. She was holding her breath in anticipation. In fact he felt her thighs part slightly in encouragement. James eased the gusset to one side, aware of it's wet evidence of arousal, feeling for the touch of her silken hair, guarding the entrance to her most delectable private flesh. The exquisite texture of her abundant labia sent him into an ecstatic feeling of joy. Oh, jeeeesus! Ecstacy! He now had that enchanting, plump virgin vulva in the palm of his hand. It was soft, warm and inviting, the wet lips pressing into the hand. He was over the moon!

It was when Jill managed to wriggle out of her pants, offering her open thighs to him, that the full glory of her genitals could be explored. The hem if the dress had ridden up to her thighs, giving James access to her white, smooth thighs and exquisite vulva encased in its web of golden curls. He was sorry it was so dark. He couldn't see anything much of this delightful piece of flesh, hidden between those lovely thighs. As he began to explore its secrets, Jill's most private part, she brought his head up to kiss him once again.

It was time for Jill to make her move. Smothered by the kiss, she groped at his trousers to touch the stiffness hiding beneath the cloth. She gradually unfastened the flies, utterly determined to explore this cock, removing it from the confines of his pants. Jill grasped her hand firmly round the shaft.

It was astonishing to James that within a few minutes of getting in the car, they were already grappling for each other's genitals. Jill was purring with desire. Her perfect furry friend was dilating with pleasure with the attention it was getting.

In Jill's hand was a glorious penis. A handsome prince fit to worship at her shrine. It felt enormous to her. Certainly the largest she had experienced to date! Investigating the contours, Jill found it solid and straight, smooth skinned with little evidence of veins beneath, unlike Bill's heavy contours. She placed her thumb over the tip to feel the pearl of liquid gathered in the opening of his foreskin. Oh my goodness! Superb! Jill watched intently, as she worked his handsome cock up and down, slowly at first, then more urgently. The sheer thrill of fondling such a majestic weapon - for that's what it was - increased the tensions mounting inside her.

It was a delightful revelation to Jill when she finally realized that no two cocks were the same. Each new one was fascinating territory for her to explore. So it was always with a feeling of eager expectation that she took hold of a new penis. Such a thrill.

They were both now masturbating each other feverishly in the dark, in a delirium of ecstasy. Her inner muscles clutched hungrily at the probing fingers, her loins in a flurry of turmoil, already beginning to flex with the start of an orgasm. Jill was moaning and gasping with delightful agony. She was lost in excitement. Her vagina was flexing rapidly.

'Oh God! Make me come,' she whispered softly and urgently, spurring him on. 'Make me come! I'm desperate James!'

But James was the first to come with a loud grunt. Jill felt the jet of sperm gush onto her breast, followed by several more splashing on to her blouse in the process. She didn't care! She cried out in joy! 'Yes! Yes!' The mere experience of feeling his ejaculating cock finally triggered off her own staggering release.

'I'm coming! I'm coming!' she wailed to herself. 'Don't stop! Keep going!' The massive wave of emotion crashing over her, making her loins jerk with its force. 'Yeeeeeeesssss!'

Each new orgasm came on Jill as a heavenly surprise. A new thrill, as though each time was the very first climax she had experienced. Masturbation gave her such a wonderful feeling.

They sank back exhausted and disheveled, panting.

'Sorry Jill,' James said after a pause. 'I don't know what came over me.'

'Lust,' she replied, breathless. 'Don't apologize. I could have stopped you had I wanted to. But I didn't.' In fact, had he fucked her at the height of her excitement, she wouldn't have been able to stop him.

He smiled to himself. It gave great satisfaction to bring such a lovely lady to orgasm.

'Will your wife be home when you get there?'

James looked at his watch. 'Not yet. As you said, she probably got herself sexed up at her party, and will want a good fuck when she gets home.'

'Lucky her! With that marvelous specimen of manhood to do it with.'

'Perhaps lucky me as well. She is a very resourceful lover.' He paused. Dare he mention it? Why not? Perhaps one so young might be offended. He'd risk it.

'My wife loves oral sex. Do you?'

For a moment, Jill said nothing. 'Don't know. Never tried it.'

'Would you like to try it now?'

Unsure what to think or say, in the darkness, Jill looked into his glimmering eyes enquiringly. She had never come across oral sex before. She was curious. 'Go on then. Show me.'

It was necessary for James to push her thighs apart before squatting down between them in front of the passenger seat. With both his hands, he felt his way up her supple inner thighs to her vulva, found the yielding labia to draw the lips apart with his thumbs. The entrance to her pink vagina was exposed, with the stiffened clitoris showing at the top of her vulva. James leaned his face into her, applied his mouth to the fleshy collection of folds and flaps of flesh, running his tongue up, along the whole mouth-watering gash. Jill was awash with her love syrup. James had a passion for vaginal juices. This one was slightly salty - tangy - it tasted delicious.

But there was no time to ponder on the taste. As his lips fastened on to her clitoris, Jill's loins lunged violently at the touch. 'Wow!' She gasped loudly. 'Oh fuck!' And when his tongue teased her button, Jill immediately went into orgasmic spasms that tore through her belly. She had never experienced anything like it before. 'Ohhh! Fuuuuuuck-ck-ck!'It was scary! The contractions went on and on as she squirmed, jerked and whimpered with thrilling delight ripping through her. It was with some difficulty that James kept his mouth glued to her vulva, taken back by the intensity and ferocity of her response, but still munching at the wonderful morsel until she stopped whimpering.

A breathless Jill eventually subsided. 'Wow!' was all she could say.

'Did you like it?' James asked as he got back on the seat.

'Phew! Love it! Fantastic!' Jill had never known such a shattering occurrence.

Without saying a word, James took Jill's head in his hands and drew it to his lap where his still-stiff cock was waiting.

'Open your mouth,' he whispered.

Now knowing what to expect, Jill did as she was asked, only to feel James cock being pushed into it. Gosh! She loved cock, but did she love it this much? James gradually, and gently started to fuck her mouth. Cautiously, she tasted his secretion still lingering in his foreskin, running her tongue round the head. It tasted faintly of bleach - not at all unpleasant. She started to suck at it softly, putting her hand round the base to prevent it from choking her. Deep throat was not yet in her repertoire!

As the cock slid in and out of her lips, Jill jerked it with her hand, licking the shaft hard for several minutes, until she felt the buttocks begin to tighten and flex. The tension was building up inside James' loins. She heard him grunt. Suddenly, the cock discharge in her mouth. Thick and tangy. Having no suitable tissue to hand, she smeared it round inside her gums with her tongue, before swallowing it. She sat up in her seat with a deep sigh.

'Wowee! You'd better take me home.' She was hurriedly adjusting her clothing, struggling back into her knickers, 'or there'll be nothing left for your wife.'

'I'll manage,' he laughed.

What a tremendous evening. Jim, Don and James! The two last ones completely unexpected. After washing through her stained blouse, Jill finally got to bed She meditated on the three very different cocks she had milked that evening, and the final wonderful oral experience with James. That really was something! Oral sex was something she had never really contemplated, but it gave her a sense of power over the guy! She thought about it, whilst gently stroking her vulva and clitoris until she brought herself to a peaceful orgasm.

She drifted off to a restful sleep knowing that her next audition would be a success.

IV

The musical society had its annual dinner dance, but their wives accompanied all the men, so there was no chance of any casual affair, though Jill managed a dance each with James and Don. They chatted about the previous show, assuring her how wonderful she was looking and what heady perfume she wore. Both got their hands on her bare shoulders, wanting to get them on her private area, but had to be satisfied with exchanged meaningful looks, and nothing else. She took a taxi home to avoid unwanted attention from one or two of the flirty lads whose only interest in her was to feel her furry friend. And anyway, it was the wrong time of the month for her.

During the daytime, Jill worked in an insurance office with other women. There were no men below the manager. He was in his forties and it was well known that he was having an affair with the supervisor, Audrey. She was a married woman with two children in their early teens. So there were no male distractions for Jill. She was content to concentrate on with her singing studies without interference from sexual matters.

The summer passed quickly with no emotional upsets. Auditions were planned for September. Of course, her own natural acting abilities, her singing and her dazzling looks got her the soprano lead in The Mikado. The male lead was given to an impressionable young tenor she hadn't met before. Dave had recently joined the company and, although he was not very tall, when he sang, it was clear why he had been given the part. A lovely voice. Well built, and dark-haired, he had brown, mischievous eyes, lots of confidence and a ready laugh. He was, in fact, a lot of fun. Jill took to him straight away.

During rehearsals, their eyes would meet in an intimate exchange. Off the rehearsal floor Jill would hold his hand to maintain physical contact. Their voices blended together superbly. He was Jill's first romantic stage partner and she got a crush on him! As he held her in his arms she felt her loins melt.

No stranger to stage affairs, Dave encouraged her by returning her earnest looks. He found her very attractive and seductive. It seemed to him that she was starting to give him the encouragement to seduce her. So he decided to test it out, by suggesting they met one Saturday afternoon at his house to practice their duets. Jill quickly agreed.

Dave's mother worked in the local hospital, giving him several opportunities to fix a date for Jill's visit. Being also an accomplished pianist, he needed no other musician present. She stood at the side of the piano and they sang their numbers. During the most romantic one, they gazed into each other's eyes with deep affection. When the song came to an end, he stood and went to her.

Dave took her in his arms and gazed intently into her dark eyes. She was truly beautiful. The most beautiful leading lady he had worked with. Jill looked so trusting and ingenuous. Their lips came together in a long kiss as his right hand carefully unfastened each button on her blouse before slipping into the halter bra she was wearing, to caress the soft white breast. He felt the nipple stiffen. Moving his mouth to the side of her neck and earlobes, Dave continued to stimulate her whilst he pushed the blouse from her shoulders, to fall to the carpet.

With a soft sigh of contentment, Jill closed her eyes in a romantic trance. The joy of feeling her breasts being fondled by delicate fingers stiffened the nipples to their full size. Enjoying the texture of Dave's warm lips kissing her face and neck, Jill reached behind her back to unclasp the bra and shrug it away, leaving her breasts open to his lips. His mouth immediately fastened on the sensitive nipple sending ripples of exhilaration through her body.

Jill's mouth went dry when she felt her loins give a jolt, in response to the stimulation, as the muscles in her vagina excited the glands, lubricating her passage. Her arms broke out in goose pimples. She was longing for him to take her, desperate to feel his fingers inside her, but happy in the certainty that he would. Her anticipation was soon realized. She sensed Dave's hand steal under the hem of her skirt, caressing the smooth skin on its path to her secret and most sensitive part making her limbs shiver with expectancy. The hand cupped her vulva, now oozing freely with her love juices. Her legs turned to jelly as Dave lowered her onto the leather settee, hand still smothering her furry friend.