Sex and the Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling beside her, Dave concentrated on the soft vulva, exploring the outer contours with his fingers. Unable to stifle his impatience for longer, he unbuckled her waistband and drew the skirt over her ankles, followed by her knickers. Jill now reclined naked on the settee, eyes half-closed, a look of contentment on her face, a picture of happiness and sheer physical beauty.

Dave stared in admiration at her perfect vulva, stroking it tenderly, probing the soft folds, taking in every detail of the gorgeous lips. The prominent mound with its silky covering, the pale clitoris peeking from beneath its hood, the pouting, swollen labia. With both hands, he carefully opened the thighs wide for a full view. He studied it for a few seconds, transfixed by the vagina dilating and contracting, leaking its juices. He leaned his face into the vulva and kissed it lightly. Jill trembled at the touch, and when he fastened his mouth over both lips and clitoris to taste the succulence of her sweet mystery, her body jolted with the shock, and squirmed with loud gasps of ecstasy as an unexpected series of intense spasms swept through her. She clutched the vulva with fingers of both hands to calm it down.

Whilst Jill recovered, it didn't take Dave more than a few seconds to get out of his clothes. Jill opened her eyes to watch his stiff penis come into view. It stood upright against his belly, jutting from its nest of dark curls, hard and straight, throbbing with desire. His stomach muscles rippled with tension. His body was lean and taut, with a light growth body hair on his chest and belly. Jill reached out for the thick cock. Pulling Dave towards her, he knelt beside her for allow the stiff manhood to be fondled and studied, whilst he continued his close examination of her shine, her treasure trove. His hands were everywhere, smoothing her shaking belly, caressing the breasts.

Compared to other cocks Jill had seen, this was the most handsome by far. Perhaps because she wanted it to be. Not excessively long, but thicker than any of the others. Swell ... maybe! With the foreskin half retracted, the head was already leaking. Jill brought it to her lips to kiss and suckle. She fondled it with great affection. Her loins were in turmoil, boiling with lust and hungry for this mate to penetrate the love tunnel. Jill decided that Dave should be the very first man to penetrate her furry friend proper. She would give him her virginity. Her maidenhead. She had been wanting to lose it for some time. This was the occasion.

Positioning himself between her open thighs, his thick shaft nudged the lips aside to find the entrance it was so eager to explore. With hands resting on each of Jill's pale thighs, Dave paused to relish the moment of penetration. He wanted to savor the elation as he slid his cock slowly into the depths of Jill's honeyed temple of delight. It was wet and tight. This was probably the most tender vagina he had entered. It was a beautiful moment for him.

'Oh God!' Jill wailed with a sob, eyes screwed tight 'It's marvelous - beautiful.' Her long cry as the shaft stretched her folds apart was half joy, half anguish.

As he began to fuck her slowly, Dave watched the eager soft labia lips cling tight to his thick withdrawing cock as though begging it to return inside her temple. He listened to her agonizing sobs of surprise and delight - he looked on in amazement as he drove his cock in and out of her, making love to this goddess of beauty, this stunning female body, never before entered and explored by man's penis.

In her joyful trance, Jill grunted with each thrust of this Prince of cocks plundering her virgin treasure. She was delirious - filled with desire - the sensation was unspeakably wonderful. Every thrust was a thrill for her. Words could never describe the miracle of the joy of sex. The slight pain as his penetration stretched her had gone - only supreme exhilaration deep down in her loins. She toyed with her clitoris to enhance the pleasure, her head rolling from side to side with untold delight. Her belly was knotting up - muscles tightening and flexing. Her first orgasm with her Prince embedded inside her shrine, was approaching fast. Waves of emotion rose and fell. An enormous curtain of lust crashed into her loins, hurling her thighs into the air. She howled - she wept - she beat the shoulders of her conqueror in utter ecstasy as he tried to maintain his rhythm.

Dave was unable to control his climax either. Working feverishly in Jill's heaving thighs, his spring tightened quickly until, as she subsided from her orgasm, he was forced to withdraw his throbbing cock to watch his first jet of sperm eject high over her breasts to splash her cheek and splatter her breasts and belly with pearls of his juice. His cock seemed to spurt for ever!

Jill looked down their bodies. She watched the emission with fascination. This was the first time she had witnessed an ejaculating cock properly, in broad daylight. It was thrilling! She was a woman at last! She had been deflowered by a handsome mighty cock of a wonderful man of her own choice. She was overflowing with love and joy for the conqueror of her love temple - the one who had unlocked her secret and stolen her virgin jewel.

They engaged in an orgy of sex - oral sex, exploring every piece of each other's body with their tongues and teeth. Tasting each other, nibbling genitals. When Dave chewed on her vulva, fingering deep into the wet vagina, almost brutally squeezing the pliant labia, he lapped at her gash for a second time. Jill was more able to control the sensations in her body, taking fantastic delight in holding back the demands of her loins, gradually reaching her orgasm. She relived the incredible feelings deep in her loins, before sucking on Dave's cock, to bring him once again to a spurting climax, splashing over his belly. She could study the sperm intently. Their second fuck was more relaxed. More deliberate. More consciously pleasurable. Every stroke of his cock a delightful experience.

Eventually, reluctantly, Jill had to leave her leading man. It had been a most perfect introduction to the joy of uniting bodies together in the act of love. Male and female exploring each other. Fulfilling and satisfying.

It wouldn't last, of course. After one repeat performance, the show went on. And when it closed, they parted, Jill to new leading men who diverted her sexual interest from the previous one.

She would always remember Gilbert & Sullivan, however, for introducing her to the joys of sex. Jill had come a long way in a short few months!