Sex Bombshell Sister-In-Law Says Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

There were so many thoughts going through my head. What in the world must Gloria be thinking right now? Would she have a change of heart between now and Thursday? Does she know, deep down, what I really want to talk to her about? I could only guess at the answer to these questions. But I was through guessing. Hopefully, Thursday would resolve all those unanswered questions that had been going through my mind for what seemed like an eternity.

As for now, I had a lot of thinking to do. I had asked for this meeting and what I would say to her would be crucial if I wanted to get the answer that I wanted so badly.

In the next few days, I must have gone over in my mind what I wanted to say to Gloria a thousand times. I began to realize that trying to script what I wanted to say would be very difficult. After all, what I would say at each juncture would be dependent on her reaction and response to what I was saying. But still I tried to plan for each eventuality. The main thing would be to keep my poise and not lose it, even if Gloria's response was totally negative.

I called Gloria on Wednesday to verify with her that our Thursday meeting was still on. She asked me again what I wanted to talk to her about but again I avoided the question. "We'll talk about it tomorrow," I said. "Like I said, it's nothing to worry about. I'll see you at 5 at the restaurant."

I left work early on Thursday to make sure I got to The Grill before Gloria. Needless to say, I was very nervous. I had to keep telling myself that this was something I had desperately wanted most of my adult life and that there would be relief for me one way or the other.

I went in and took a seat at the end of the bar. I made sure I sat where I could see the front door so that I would know when she walked in. Five minutes went by and then 10 minutes and still Gloria had not arrived. This didn't worry me because Gloria is notorious for being late everywhere she goes. I must admit, though, that by 5: 30 I was getting a little concerned. Had she had second thoughts? I was beginning to think that was a real possibility.

Just when I was about to give up, the front door opened and Gloria walked in. She was dressed very conservatively, wearing blue jeans and a white tee-shirt like top. She was looking around for me and I waived my hand to get her attention. When she saw me, she waived back and started walking toward me. I got up and we gave each other a brief hug. "Hey Gloria," I said. "Thanks for coming." "Hey Joseph," I'm sorry I'm so late. I was hoping you wouldn't leave. I got a late start and then I got caught in traffic. It was awful."

"That's ok," I said. "I'm glad you made it."

I ordered a bourbon and coke for Gloria and another beer for me, my third. I wanted her relaxed and comfortable before I went into my speech so I tried to spend some time on small talk. We talked about everything under the sun for a while, but I could tell that Gloria was wondering. She had a nervous, quizzical look on her face the whole time.

Finally, after Gloria was well into her second drink, I thought the time was right. When there was a brief pause in the conversation, I said, "Gloria, are you happy?" She looked at me and said, "Well, I guess so, sometimes. I just stay stressed out all the time."

"We're all in that boat," I said. "I don't know, I've just always wondered whether you were happy because sometimes I sense a sadness from your eyes. I know you have had a very difficult life in the past and I also know that you have trials and tribulations that continue today."

"I wonder too about your opinion of yourself. I've always gotten the impression that your self-esteem is low, that you don't have a high opinion of yourself."

I just want you to know that nothing could be farther from the truth. You are extraordinary and I don't know how I can convince you of that. But I will give it a shot anyway and I hope it makes sense to you."

"Thanks for the kind words," Gloria said. "I guess I do have a low opinion of myself. I've just never been as smart or have it together like most people."

"Gloria, correct me if I'm wrong and I'm not trying to play psychiatrist with you. And I hope you don't take offense when I say this. But I believe that you have conflicting emotions within yourself that cause you to question your self-worth. First and foremost, you are a very sexual person and you have been since you were a teenager. There is nothing wrong with this because it is perfectly natural. The level of sexuality varies in people and perhaps your level is higher than it is for other people. Is there anything wrong with this? No, it is perfectly natural. However, society's conventions question whether this is a natural or good thing. On one hand, your instincts and inner psyche are driving you toward sexual expression. Conflicting this, however, are society's conventions that tell you that such strong instincts and drives are not natural and should be suppressed. This causes a dramatic conflict for you: your instinct is driving you in one direction and society is doing everything it can to kill those instincts and drive you in a different direction.

Consider this conflict also," I said. "All of your instincts tell you to look as good as possible. I think it thrills you that men consider you beautiful. But because society expects women to repress their sexuality, it makes you feel like you are always doing something wrong. But it's not wrong, it's who you are and you need to develop that confidence to trust your own instincts."

"So what do you think? Do you think people look down on you because you are a sexual person? And does it bother you?"

"It does," Gloria said. "Sometimes I feel like people think I'm a low-life and yes it bothers me. In fact, I cry about it sometimes."

"You shouldn't feel that way. You are who you are and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Listen, I recognized when you were very young that you were going to be one of those rare individuals who would be guided by their sensuality. I firmly believe that some people are made for sex and I saw this in you when you were a teenager. Would it shock you if I told you that I've wanted to eat your pussy since you were 16-years-old? Would it also shock you if I told you that I've always had a desperate fantasy to make love to you and that I've never had the nerve to tell you? That is, until today."

Gloria's eyes got bigger as what I said sunk in. She didn't say anything.

I continued, "Now your reaction to what I just said will tell you everything you need to know. All I ask is that you be truly honest with yourself when considering your reaction. "Did what I said shock you? Did it disgust you? Or, and I think this might be the case, did it excite you? Your reaction should fall into one of those three categories. I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You know, if your hand is trembling and your pussy is getting wet, then I think you have your answer."

Gloria's face was red and her lips were almost trembling. I couldn't gauge whether this was embarrassment or excitement. Finally, she said, "I had no idea you felt that way. I really don't know what to say."

We both laughed nervously and that seemed to break the tension.

"Listen Gloria," I said. "My desire for you is with all due respect. I know that on the surface and to shallow minds, this would appear horrible. How could a man, these shallow thinkers would ask, proposition his wife's younger sister and actually take her into his bed? But this type of thinking is so far removed from reality that it's not even funny. And I think you believe that too. Sex, to me, is not about a physical act alone. It is about the uniting, both physically and mentally, of two people who want to create and share a great experience. I know you are experienced sexually but I wonder if you've ever had the type of "real" physical and mental sexual connection that I'm talking about.

"I know you might be wondering what I'm talking about. What do I mean when I talk about the "true" sexual experience? I have a theory that is not shared by many people but I will try to explain it to you."

"Basically, I believe that a man and a woman can have a sexual relationship that is totally separate from everything, even from life itself. I believe that what can happen between those two people does not have to affect their "real world" lives. I believe strongly that love and sex can go together. But I feel just as strongly that love and sex can be separate. As human beings, we have strong physical needs that in most cases have nothing to do with love. Society tells us to deny these feelings, but we can't. They are too strong and are too much a part of our nature. These desires are present in both men and women but women have been more of a victim to society's conventions than men. Women are told to deny these feelings, to keep them repressed. It is unnatural, but it is especially unnatural for women who are highly sexual in nature. Such a woman as you Gloria should not be forced to deny these feelings. Your body cries for sex and to deny those instincts would be a crime against nature."

"Gloria, let me ask you something," I said. "In all the years that we've known each other, what have you thought about me? Have you ever been attracted to me?"

"I've always thought you were good-looking," she said.

"That's very flattering," I said. But let's be more specific. Have you ever had sexual fantasies about me? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck me?"

"I can't lie about it," Gloria said. "I used to think about you a lot and I still do sometimes."

"Have you every wondered why, in all these years, I've never said anything to you before?", I asked. "With your looks, you probably come to expect it from men and are not surprised when it happens. So you had to have wondered at some point why I never approached you?"

"I just thought it was because we're relatives," she said. "But I did wonder about it."

"So, now that the question has been raised," I said, "What are you thinking? Disgusted, shocked, turned on?

"I am shocked," Gloria said, "but I'm excited. You're right about me and I've never had anybody talk to me the way you do. I have a confession to make too. I've always had a crush on you."

"That's great to hear, Gloria. I talked about your self-esteem but you have no idea what that does for my self-esteem. You know me and you know how shy I am. It took me 17 years to get up enough courage to say something to you. You are so beautiful and I would be crazy if I didn't say it excites me that you find me attractive."

"Don't underestimate yourself," Gloria said. You're a good-looking man. I love your dark skin and you have beautiful brown eyes."

"Thank you for saying that," I said. "It means a lot."

The conversation hit a brief lull and, bolstered by her comments, I said, "So what's next for us Gloria? I've made it obvious that I want to have a physical relationship with you. Why don't I get us a room one day and we can spend the day together? I can make sure that no one will ever know about it. This will be something that only the two of us will share. Like I said, what makes life worth living is the great experience. And if we don't have this experience, we will always regret it. At least by doing this, whether it turns out good or bad, at least we won't be left with regrets."

"Are you sure no one would find out?" she asked.

"We'll be as private and discreet as we can be," I said. "But I think you'll agree with me that part of the excitement is the danger. There's no getting around that."

I guess you're right," she said. "When did you want to meet? I'm not off again until next Wednesday. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday."

"What about Thursday? That will give you Wednesday to take care of any business you might have and then we could meet Thursday."

"Ok," Gloria said. We both smiled at the same time. I grabbed her hand and said, "I'm looking forward to it. I've got a feeling it's going to really be something special." "I think it will too," she said.

We left the bar and continued talking as I walked her to her car. When we said goodbye, I told her, "Gloria, "Don't worry about anything. It's going to be great."

"I'm not worried about it," she said. "I'm looking forward to it."

After she left, my head was spinning. Had this been a dream or had it really happened. I also had another brief moment of panic. "What in the world have I done?" I asked myself. But then I smiled to myself and said, "I've done something I've been wanting to do for years, something I've never had the nerve to even think about doing. And I'm so glad I did."

I called Gloria on Wednesday to make sure everything was set for the next day. I told her that I would rent the room and then call her to tell her the hotel and the room number. She said she would be ready.

The next morning I went in to work as usual, with plans to leave around 10:30. I made a quick stop to pick up what we would need for drinks and then proceeded to the hotel. I rented the room and immediately turned on the air conditioner. It was 96 degrees outside and I had already worked up a sweat.

I unpacked the liquor and noticed that it was close to 11. So I called Gloria to tell her that everything was set. She picked up on the first ring. "Hey Gloria," I said. "Are you ready?" "Joseph, I'm so sorry. I 'm running late. It's probably going to be another hour before I can get there."

"That's ok," I said. "Whenever you get here will be fine." I then gave her directions to the hotel and the room number. I also gave her the telephone number just in case.

When Gloria said one hour, she probably meant longer. So I knew that I would have to find a way to relax. I went to the restroom and washed off and brushed my teeth again. I then fixed myself a good stiff Bloody Mary and turned on the television. I turned it to the financial channel, only to see bad news. The Dow Jones Industrial average was down 85 points and the NASDAQ was down 53. Visions of my 401-k fund evaporating danced through my head.

I turned off the television and tried to relax as best I could. I leaned back on the bed and closed my eyes, hoping to take a quick nap. But as excited as I was, I knew that would be impossible.

My thoughts turned to Gloria and what I would do when she arrived. I started having pangs of anxiety. What was I thinking? Suppose I was disappointing to her? After all, I'm just a regular guy. I'm very passionate, yes, but just ordinary. Gloria was a sexual bombshell who probably could have and has had her pick of men. How could I ever measure up? How could I ever make it the kind of memorable experience for her that I wanted it to be?

After pondering these negative thoughts, I then began to think of the positive. How many men have ever really wanted to please Gloria the way that I want to? How many care about her as a person the way that I do? I would give it my best shot and hopefully it would be good enough for both Gloria and me.

It had been about 45 minutes since Gloria called and I decided to fix myself a second drink. I was forcing myself to be patient and I was really doing a decent job of it. After all, I had waited for this moment for some 17-plus years and I could surely wait another few minutes.

Just as I took my first sip on my second drink, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to a smiling, radiant Gloria. She looked beautiful. She had on black shorts and a white top that fit very tight. Her skin was its normal dark golden color and her lips and eyes were sparkling. "Finally," I said. "Come on in."

"I'm sorry I'm late," she said. "But I guess you knew I would be."

"No big deal," I said. What do you want to drink?"

"What are you drinking"? she asked. "Bloody Mary," I said. "You want me to fix you one?

"That sounds good," she said.

We made small talk while I made the drink and it helped ease the tension. I was already on my third drink so I was feeling pretty good.

When I finished making the drinks, I walked up to her very, close, and handed her the drink. I was close to her body but I wasn't ready to make contact.

I gazed very deeply into her eyes and said, "Gloria, didn't I tell you how exciting this would be? Just being in a room alone together, just being close to each other. Just doing something so totally different and dangerous. And just think. We haven't even touched each other yet. You're breathing hard. My voice is shaking. I knew it would be like this. Just being alone with you and being physically close to your extraordinary body is the most fantastic thing that's ever happened to me. I could just stand here and stare into your eyes all day and all night. I don't even have to do anything else. I could stop right here, right now and this would still be one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life. Gloria, you are the sexiest woman I have ever been around. I don't exaggerate when I say this but I honestly believe that just looking at you and being near you could bring me to orgasm."

Her eyes got bigger and bigger while I spoke. Her chest was heaving as her breathing got heavier and heavier. I could tell that she was extremely excited.

"I feel it too," she said. "I don't remember the last time I was this turned on."

This was almost too much for me to take. "Gloria, I want you to do something for me," I said. "Take your top off."

Gloria gasped slightly and smiled. She put down her drink, reached down and pulled her top over the head. She tossed the blouse to the floor and raised her arms to shake her hair back into place. I'll never forget that sight as long as I live. Her titties were huge and her nipples were that pretty brown color. It was a vision I will never forget.

Standing directly in front of this beautiful goddess, I took a minute to savor the moment. Gloria was completely nude from the waist up, her face was radiant and she had that wonderful look of sexual lust in her eyes.

She said, "I took off my top like you asked and now I want you to take off your pants.

Smiling, I replied, "Why don't you take them off?"

Gloria reached down and lightly grazed the bulge in my shorts, causing me to let out a soft moan. She then made quick work of my pants. unbuckingling the belt and unbuttoning the button, letting them fall to the floor. Without moving her gaze from the bulge pushing through my underwear, Gloria said, "That's all I'm going to take off right now. I want to save the rest for later." She took a step back, still starting at my lower body. "Damn Joseph," she said. "You have got great legs, especially those thighs. You know that I used to fantasize about those thighs."

"Well, the time has come and they're all yours today," I said.

I had never been this excited in my life but I wanted to go slow. I wanted this experience to last forever.

We stood facing each other, just inches apart. Gloria had on shoes and shorts and was nude from the waist up while I had on a shirt, underwear and sandals. "Let's have a toast," I said. I reached down and picked up the bottle of bourbon from the table. After pouring bourbon into two small shot glasses, I gave one to Gloria and took one for myself. I stared directly into her big, glorious eyes and the gaze I received back was one of excitement and lust. Smiling at her, I lifted up my glass to her left breast. I pressed the glass into the pink flesh and circled the glass around her protruding nipple. She closed her eyes and gasped with excitement. With Gloria breathing heavily, I then tilted the glass and dipped her nipple into the bourbon. This time her gasp was audible. I lowered the glass and allowed the remaining bourbon to drip from her nipple back into the glass. I then raised the glass and said, "Let's have a toast. To you, Gloria." We tapped glasses and both downed the bourbon in one quick swallow."

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers