Sex Bombshell Sister-In-Law Says Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

I took the glass from her hand and refilled both glasses. I was moving very slowly but my movements were slow on purpose. I wanted to make it special and I wanted us both to enjoy it. But I could tell that Gloria was reaching the breaking point. I handed her a second glass of bourbon and I again raised my glass, this time pressing it against the pink flesh around her right nipple. Again I circled the nipple ever so slowly with the cool glass. I could tell that Gloria loved the careful attention I was paying to her beautiful and very sensitive flesh. I dipped her right nipple into the bourbon, causing her to gasp once again.

After finishing, I raised my glass again. "Gloria," I said. "Let's have another toast. "Let's toast this time to this single moment in time. Not to the many years before or the days and minutes before we entered this room. Not to the good times or the bad times. And not to the future. This toast is for this moment, our moment, this single snapshot in time that will be ours alone, forever. It is the moment in time when two people, you and I, unite our bodies both physically and spiritually to become one flesh. It is that moment in time that we have willed to happen as two human beings and that can never be taken away from us. So, I salute you again and I salute this moment in history, our moment together in time."

Gloria seemed fascinated by my words and seemed almost breathless while I was speaking. "We touched glasses again and again we made quick work of the bourbon. The straight bourbon brought tears to her eyes. Her wet lips were beet red and her face was flushed. Her eyes were large and lust-filled and her entire body exuded sex. Gloria was ready to fuck.

I took both our glasses and put them back on the table. I then reached up with my right hand and pressed it lightly against the left side of Gloria's face. Her cheek felt smooth and warm. Inching closer to her and gazing deeply into her eyes, I said, "Gloria, It's time to tell you what I'm going to do. I have one purpose here and that is to make this a great physical experience for both of us, but especially for you. The greatest joy for me during sex has always been eating a woman's pussy. And that will be my focus with you. I'm going to lick, suck and eat your pussy until I have no more energy in my body. I'm going to lick suck and eat your beautiful ass. Your body is extraordinarily sexual and I want to lick, suck and eat every inch of it. I don't want to leave any part of you body untouched by my tongue and mouth.

I brushed my left hand across the right side of her face and them went to my knees. Looking up at her, I unbuttoned her shorts and, gripping her hips and ass firmly, I pulled them to the ground. She stepped out of them and was now completely nude except for the shoes she still had on. I was face to face with Gloria's pussy and the sight struck me like a bolt of lightning. "Oh, no, Gloria," I hollered, "This is unbelievable. You've got the most beautiful pussy that I've ever seen." It struck me that this was the sight that I had imagined in my head thousands of times.

As much as I wanted these precious moments to last, I knew also that it was time to fuck. It was time for me to taste this stunningly-beautiful woman that I had wanted to fuck for almost 20 years.

Still on my knees, I gripped Gloria's ass and brought her pussy to my mouth. I inhaled deeply as I pressed her hot, wet sex against my face. I lifted her left leg onto my right shoulder and buried my face in her pussy. With my mouth stretched firmly across her pussy lips, I paused a moment just to savor the sensation. I then gripped her great ass firmly with both hands and started sucking Gloria's pussy. She actually screamed and I knew she had come because her juices were flowing all over my face. I briefly separated my face from her pussy to bring my fingers up to separate her pussy lips. I then plunged my tongue as far and deep inside her as I could. I was in absolute heaven. Fantasy is one thing but this was one case where the fantasy didn't nearly approach the reality. This was the greatest pussy I had ever tasted in my life and I realized at that moment that all my instincts about Gloria were true. This woman was made for sex.

I unlocked my mouth from Gloria's pussy, picked her up with one quick motion and brought her to the bed. I sat her down and told her to turn over on her stomach. She rolled over and stretched out, giving me a beautiful view of the entire backside of this gorgeous woman. I was on fire and wasted little time going to work on her. Straddling her back, I began licking her furiously, starting with the sides of her face and ears and moving down to her neck and back. I was determined to lick, suck and eat every inch of this woman. It didn't take me long to get to where I wanted to be, face to face with Gloria's spectacular ass. I gripped her hips as I buried my face in her ass, lunging with my mouth wide open so that I could lick, kiss and eat her ass cheeks. Gloria was loving every second of it. She kept saying, "Baby you are driving me crazy. Please fuck me. Please fuck me." Hearing my ultimate fantasy begging me to fuck her was like a dream but I wasn't ready to grant her wish. I spread her ass cheeks and began licking her from behind, plunging my tongue in and out of her beautiful ass.

I then moved down to her thighs, the object of my original fantasies so many years ago. My adrenalin was flowing and the excitement had me in an emotional state that I had never experienced.

After I had licked Gloria's body thoroughly from head to toe, my next target was the pussy that I had gotten a brief taste of before. I laid next to Gloria and eased her up onto her side. Putting my head between her legs, I used my fingers to open her pussy lips before I plunged my tongue as far and deep inside this woman as I could get. At the same time, Gloria put her head between my legs and pushed my thighs against them as hard as she could. She began licking the insides of my thighs furiously, returning the favor that I had given her a few moments earlier. She then grabbed my dick and took the entire length of it into her mouth, forcing it in as far as it would go. No man could overcome this and I came immediately, emptying myself inside Gloria's mouth.

This only heightened my excitement as I continued to eat, lick and suck Gloria's pussy. My face was soaked with her juices as I continued eating her, locked between her rock-hard thighs. Finally, after several minutes, even I could take no more. I separated myself from Gloria's pussy, raised up and moved her onto her back. I pushed her legs back and slid my dick into her swollen pussy. The sensation was indescribable as I forced my dick in as deep as it would go. Unable to control myself, I began fucking this woman wildly. We were both in a state of uncontrollable passion, an almost dreamlike atmosphere surrounding us. It didn't take long for me to come as Gloria and I both roared loudly. I collapsed on top of her, totally exhausted. We were both gasping to try to catch our breath. Even though the air conditioner was on full blast, we were both sweating profusely.

I rolled to the side of her and put my arms around her, pressing our bodies together tightly.

"Joseph, What got into us?" Gloria asked. "I've never just totally lost it like that? I almost didn't know where I was for a few minutes."

"I know what you mean," I said. "But I knew deep down how it would be with you. Your body is so sexual. It's just hard to describe. I told you that you were made for sex but I had no idea how right I was. Every inch of your body is made for sex."

The talk lasted just a few minutes because we were both soon ready and eager to start the next round of fucking. I rolled her onto her stomach and laid my body full length on top of her. Her skin was red hot. I rose up and straddled her. Knowing exactly what I wanted, Gloria arched her hips up, positioning her ass for me to fuck her from behind. This woman was sensational. With her ass only inches from my face again, I couldn't resist burying my face into it, again licking, eating and sucking it. Gloria was loving it and shrieked loudly when I put my dick into her pussy again. With my hands firmly gripping her ass, I jammed my pelvis as hard as I could into her backside, straining to get my dick as deep into her as I could. Gloria began rocking back and forth as we got into a beautiful fucking rhythm, my dick going back and forth into her pussy. I stretched my arms out to the top of her back and began massaging her back all the way down to her ass. Her back was warm and wet with perspiration and her skin had a very sensitive feel to it. It was obvious that this woman was highly sensuous. She responded to my every touch at any part of her magnificent body. I put my hands on her shoulders, leaned over and buried my mouth into her back. I am no expert on women but I could tell that Gloria was orgasmic. She was having continuous orgasms and was in a state of continuous sexual frenzy. I exploded in Gloria's pussy, at the same time continuing my thrusting until I was absolutely spent with exhaustion.

I collapsed on top of her as our sweat-soaked naked bodies locked together. Neither one of us said anything as we allowed our breathing to get back to normal. As I lay there, I felt a real physical bond with Gloria. This experience only reinforced my belief that a man and woman can have a sexual relationship that is meaningful without all the strings attached. Why does it have to involve love or attachment? Why can't two people live for the moment? Society accepts that two people of the opposite sex whose personalities mesh can become friends. Then why can't two people whose physical attraction is mutual develop a dynamic sexual relationship that is real and meaningful? Even though we live in an enlightened age, sexual repression is still as much a part of every day society as it ever was.

Gloria had her back to me as we held each other and I soon began playfully kissing her neck and back. "Joseph, I love it when you put your mouth on me," she said. Almost before she could get the words out of her mouth, I turned her head towards me and kissed her. She opened her lips slightly and our tongues locked together, each seemingly desperate for the other. We kissed passionately for several minutes as I took turns sucking her tongue, then her lips. What a moment this was. To be in bed naked with my beautiful, sex goddess sister-in-law, our bodies locked together and kissing each other passionately.

After enjoying this for several minutes, Gloria said, "Well, what's next? I'll tell you right now what I want. I want you to fuck me again."

"That can certainly be arranged," I replied. "But haven't I neglected something that I need to take care of before I go any further?"

With a somewhat sly, surprised look on her face, Gloria said, "Really? What could that be?"

"I have given your pussy and ass a good workout but I haven't gone to work yet on your big, sweet titties," I said. "Has that surprised you? I bet men usually go straight for your tits, first thing," don't they?"

"Yes they do," she replied, "but why don't you stop talking and start sucking"? As she said that, she gave my hard dick a good squeeze.

With Gloria on her back, I crouched over her and started by giving her another long, wet kiss. After kissing her, I started licking her face all over as fast as I could. When I plunged my wet tongue in her ear, she yelled with pleasure. I then licked her neck on all sides and began my journey downward. After licking the top of her chest briefly, I attacked Gloria's big, luscious titties with a vengeance. I started by licking them all over to get them good and wet. Then I took her right tit in my hand and began sucking on her nipple just like a baby sucks on a bottle. I could tell her tits were sensitive, just like all parts of her body. I then tried to eat her entire tit. At least that's the best way for me to describe it. I put as much of her big tit in my mouth as I could and I started sucking as hard as my capability allowed. I was in heaven and instinctively reached down with my right hand and began fingering her wet pussy. Gloria was in a frenzy again and started saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" over and over. Her talking dirty turned me on even more if that's possible. I released her tit from my mouth with one last suck and then went to work on her other tit. It was a little more awkward this time because I didn't want to remove my fingers from her pussy but I managed. I was sucking Gloria's big tit just as hard as I could while she shouted "fuck me, fuck me" in my ear.

After finishing with her left tit, I moved to the side of her and began moving my head side to side so that my mouth bounced all the way across the width of her chest. I did this faster and faster and ended by just burying my head and wallowing in those beautiful mounds of flesh. Gloria said, "Come here, get on top of me." I quickly obeyed her and when I did she slid down so that I was straddling her chest. She then took my dick and made it the sandwich meat between her titties. As she pressed her tits hard against my dick, she raised her head and started sucking me. "Gloria, "stop," I said. "I'm going to come all over you."

"Well fuck me then," she said, releasing my dick from her tits. As if by instinct, we reversed positions and Gloria spread her beautiful legs across my body as I inserted my dick into her wetness.

I looked up at Gloria as she sat on top of me, astride my hips in all her sexual splendor. My dick was buried deep inside her beautiful pussy and we were both on fire. Gloria's pussy was hot and it convulsed constantly, always seeming to tighten around me. "Gloria, you are a fantastic woman," I said, my voice shaking. "I feel totally at home fucking you." Gloria ran her hands down my chest and pierced me with those beautiful brown eyes. "I always knew it would be like this with you," she said. "You are so passionate."

I began fucking her faster and faster and Gloria was bouncing up and down wildly. I would never have believed that a woman could be this sexual. She was simply unbelievable. I exploded in her pussy again and again we fell exhausted into each other's arms.


I was doing my best to keep up with this woman but she was like nothing I had ever experienced. She was insatiable. I always thought that Gloria would be every man's fantasy in bed and I was never so right in my life.

In almost total exhaustion and still in a tight embrace, Gloria and I both dozed off. Her left leg was thrown over my hip and my head was buried in her chest while we slept. The room was quiet and I'll never forget how relaxed I felt and how peaceful everything seemed.

I woke up several minutes later and grudgingly realized that the time was getting away. As much as I hated to, I nudged Gloria awake and told her that we didn't have much time left. "Don't tell me that," she said. "We're not through fucking yet are we?"

"Gloria, you are something else," I said. "I've got an idea. Let's go take a shower together. How about it?"

"Ok, that sounds good."

We got up from the bed, both of us sore from the pounding we had been giving each other's body. I gave Gloria a tight hug and a long, slow kiss. Arm in arm, we made our way to the bathroom, I made sure I got in several nice squeezes of her ass before we got there.

"Bath or shower?" I asked. "Shower," she said.

I started the shower and allowed Gloria to step in first. The hot water felt so good as we allowed it to soak us. I pulled Gloria under the water with me and kissed her, exploring her hot, wet tongue while at the same time feeling her huge titties pressed against my chest. It was sensational. I moved my hands down to her ass and began massaging them roughly. Moaning loudly, she responded by grinding her pelvis into mine while licking my lips, tongue and face.

I lifted her up off the bathtub floor and braced her against the back wall of the shower. With her legs locked around me, I put my dick in her pussy and began fucking her just as hard and fast as I could. We were like two animals in heat, fucking each other wildly, lost in our own world of erotic sensation. With our bodies slamming into each other and the water splashing all around us, I came again inside this beautiful woman as she squeezed her thighs around my hips tighter and tighter. I kissed Gloria hard on the mouth and began licking her tongue and mouth rapidly. With Gloria still braced against the wall and with my dick still in her pussy, I attacked her wet titties with my mouth. I just could not get enough of eating any part of this woman's body.

I couldn't hold Gloria up any longer and I sank back onto the bathtub floor. Gloria followed me down and sat on top of me. She stood up long enough to move the shower head until the water was shooting directly on our pelvic areas. I didn't think this could get any wilder but it just had.

The bathtub was a tight squeeze so Gloria stretched out her legs on my chest so hat her feet dangled from my shoulders. She angled her ass right on top of me so that we could fuck just by her going straight up and straight down. Both of us laughed at the awkwardness of the situation. "Damn this is fun," Gloria said. With my dick still in her pussy, Gloria laid back against the back of the tub. We stayed like that for several minutes, water splashing right on our point of intercourse. I raised up and pulled Gloria up against me in a sitting position. I gripped her ass and started pushing it hard against me as I tried again to get my dick in as deep as possible. This was just great fucking and Gloria and I both hollered as both of us came again.

Gloria and I spent the next 15 minutes soaping each other and otherwise taking a normal shower. We dried off and went back into the bedroom. I started getting dressed while Gloria sat in front of the mirror to put her makeup back on. I must admit that Gloria was a real distraction. I couldn't keep my eyes off this woman. She didn't bother to put on any clothes while she sat there. She stayed completely nude.

After I put my clothes on, I fixed us both a drink and sat on the bed. I knew it would be a while before Gloria would be finished dressing. We talked while she was getting dressed and it was amazing to me how at ease we were with each other. I had known Gloria all of her adult life but had never really talked to her on a personal level. It seemed that these few hours of intimacy had broken down any barriers that were previously between us.

After Gloria got dressed, I fixed us both one last drink. "Gloria, let's have one last toast before we go," I said. "I guess it would be an understatement for me to tell you that I enjoyed it," I said. "I know what you mean," she replied. "I think we both enjoyed it. I'm so glad we got together and did this."

We raised our glasses and I said, "Here's to us and this day. It was everything I thought it would be, two people coming together for an experience that can be remembered forever."

As we drank our drink, I looked into Gloria's eyes. They looked a little tired but they still sparkled. She was just a very beautiful, sexy woman.

I looked at my watch and said, "Are you ready to go?"

"Not really," she said, "but I guess we have to."

I looked at my watch again and then back at Gloria. "Maybe we don't have to just yet. Gloria, I want to eat your pussy again before we go."

She put down her drink and quickly took her pants off. "I thought you would never ask," she said. She went and sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt in front of her. I slid my hands underneath her bottom and buried my face again in her pussy. It tasted even better and hotter than before if that's possible. I alternated between sucking, licking, kissing, biting and using my fingers to play with her pussy. Gloria was once again in heat.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers