Sex Bombshell Sister-In-Law Says Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

"You've got to fuck me now Joseph," she said. Without hesitation, I mounted her, putting my dick again in this extraordinary woman's pussy. I fucked her slow, then hard, then slow again. I tried everything to keep from coming because I wanted this to last forever. Finally, it was more than I could bear and, after several hard, deep thrusts, I emptied myself again into Gloria's wetness.

We got dressed quickly this time and gave each other a good long kiss before departing.

Driving home, I was in a fog, an almost dream-like state. I couldn't imagine my dream coming true. And I couldn't imagine that the reality was even better than the dream.

The great thing about it was that Gloria was everything I thought she would be and more. She was fun to be with and a totally sexual woman. When we were alone together, her sexuality had no boundaries or inhibitions. She was a woman who appreciated the true greatness of sex.

A smile came to me when I thought about what Gloria had said just before we left the hotel. "Joseph," she said, "I wish you had said something to me when I was 16-years-old. It would have been great if you had been the first one to eat my pussy. Just think of all the good times we could have been having all these years."

"Well, the past is past," I said. "I'm just glad we finally got together. It was an unbelievable experience for me."

"Don't say 'was'," Gloria said. "This is only the beginning."

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers