seX Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, you've been down here all morning. I know it. And, you've probably even been playing with Peter, which you know you are not allowed to do. Regardless, you need to get out of the house and find something to do."

Tom tossed the controller on the couch and sat up, eyes rolling as he listened to Beth. She wasn't yelling, merely speaking in a soft, motherly tone, almost apologetic as if she knew she might have crossed the line by just turning of the TV.

"But mom, I don't want to..."

Tom was looking at the ground, not wanting to look at the mom who had just deprived him of his morning entertainment. Beth slowly walked towards him, butt gently swaying back and forth. Her voice became soft and loving.

"Oh, come on, Tom...I know it's tough, but you can't spend all day down here..."

Beth approached her annoyed son, crouching down before him so she could be at his eye level. The fabric of her nighty pooled on the ground as her ass flared open from the position. I could make out the dark ring that represented her asshole. My hands immediately went into my pants, eager to enjoy Beth's ass one more time, even if just on my TV screen.

Tom was still not looking at his mom, stewing as he sat back on the "L" shaped couch. Beth gently brushed his blonde hair with one hand while lifting his chin gently with her other, drawing his face towards her own. Tom gave in and looked at Beth with a pained face. Beth continued her gentle talk.

"There's my Tom Tom."

Leaning in, Beth gave Tom a gentle kiss on his lips. Tom was somewhat rigid, slowly letting the anger dissipate from his body. Despite the seemingly 40 pounds of added weight, spread equally between her thighs, butt, sTomach, and breast, Beth was incredibly sexy as she bent into her son. Angelic with the white, silky fabric floating around her like a cloud.

"Aren't you my Tom Tom?"

Another kiss, Beth leaning forward ever so slightly. The heavy red lips of her vagina began to flare open, aged and hormonal. The mass of pubic hair between her legs was impressive, even for a nursing mother. Beth held the kiss longer than seemed appropriate, holding her lips still against Tom for a good 5 seconds as she ran her fingers through his hair. With a soft sigh, she leaned back. Tom glanced down at her mom's obvious cleavage, motherly breasts swaying proudly beneath the transparent fabric. Beth said nothing as he looked, tilting her head as a loving mother does.

"Do you want some snuggle time?"

Tom said nothing as Beth held his head, seemingly pointing Tom's eyes at the dark nipples poking into the fabric. Beth had maneuvered herself so she was now on her knees before Tom, shoulders back and breasts held high. With a gentle push, Beth moved Tom to the side of the couch. Turning, she presented me the profile of her swollen chest, now hanging gently as she bent to lift Tom's legs onto the couch. Tom moved his eyes from the swollen chest to Beth's deep blue eyes.

"Here...slide down a bit honey..."

Tom moved his back from the couch and slide his body so he was now lying on the couch, head in line with his kneeling mom. His legs rested on the arms of the couch as he relaxed, waiting for his mom's next move. Beth remained kneeling on the soft carpet, white nightgown pooling around her. The profile of her chest showed an impressive, surprisingly firm and erect white breast. The swollen appearance gave the impression of a water balloon left attached to the hose for too long. A balloon with a large, puffy nipple that was swimming with hormones.

"Yea...just lie back and get comfy..."

Beth gently stroked Tom's forehead with one hand while her head turned and looked at Tom's midsection. I was so busy staring at Beth's exposed body beneath the transparent white nightgown that I failed to pay any attention to Tom. His mom and I stared at a large tent of fabric below his waistband. Beth smiled to herself as she stared at her son's apparent teenage erection. Eyes glowing, she returned her gaze to the blue eyes she passed on to Tom. She was almost looking at herself.

"Now..."

With Tom eye's glued on his mom's chest, Beth brought her hands up to her left breast, pushed into the fabric, and lifted her heavy tit out of the fabric. My own eyes grew wide at the exposure. I could possibly understand a mother roaming her own house in a light, transparent nightgown around her husband and children. Especially a nursing mother who is hormonal and lost her inhibitions from spreading her legs wide multiple times for birth. For doctors. For husbands. Whatever the case, I could not understand a mother presenting herself to her 18 year old son, seemingly proud of the erection she generated on him.

"...just give it a moment..."

Removing her right hand from Tom's forehead, Beth began using both hands to stroke her now exposed breast in a milking fashion. The dark, swollen nipple was erupting between her fingers as she pushed into the engorged lobules beneath the skin. Tom's mouth was open, anticipating the offering from his mom. Apparently, this was not a first time event for Tom as he lay back patiently, erection throbbing. Beth stopped her milking, leaned forward, pointing her exposed nipple at Tom's mouth.

"...it's letting down..."

With a squeeze, Beth squirted a sudden heavy stream of milk into Tom's open mouth. Sensing the warm milk, Tom opened his mouth wider and his mom pushed the heavy nipple deep into her son't mouth. With a heavy suck, my 18 year old son began nursing from his mom.

"Here it is...honey..."

Tom placed both hands around his mothers breast, suckling with heavy swallows. Beth was feeding him, head high and eyes closed. Her mouth was pursing and the warm, tingly feelings moved through her body as her milk let down. I opened my pants, pushed them low, and began to rub myself to the vulgar display of motherly love.

Was the display before me just that, motherly love, nursing a child to provide warmth and tenderness? Breastfeeding an 18 year old seemed outrageous, but to me, so did breastfeeding a 5 year old. Beth had no qualms about nursing a toddler, alone or in front of her family. Hell, we had a dinner party when our daughter was 4 and Beth pulled down the front of dress to the watchful eyes of the men and women in our living room. Sarah just stood and nursed while Beth sat on the edge of the couch, keeping herself involved in the conversation around her. So, what is the official line? The age at which a woman should stop nursing her child. Christ, I was 42 and wanted Beth to nurse me.

I watched jealously as Tom continued his heavy swallows of the semen flowing through Beth's chest. Just as the shock seemed to be slipping away and arousal taking over as I began to masturbate, Beth stopped me mid stroke. Her eyes locked on Tom's erection.

"So...let's see your penis..."

I watched, stunned, as Tom just lay still at the request, suckling, as if his mom had just asked to see his fingernails. Beth moved her left hand to his waistband and pushed while Tom lifted his hips instinctively. With his pans now just below his waist, Tom's erection sprang to full attention before his mom's staring eyes. Before his dad's impressed eyes. Though slim and lacking any girth, Tom's erection looked a couple inches longer than anything I ever presented to Beth. She kept her hands free and simply admired it.

"Ohh...honey...it looks longer every time I see it..."

"Every time?" How many times had she seen it? Beth's slender fingers with red nail polish moved along Tom's sTomach and softly made contact with the base in a tangle of black curls, positioning the shaft of her son's penis so it pointed straight up. Beth's blue eyes glowed with the satisfaction of being able to admire and manipulate such a young, tender erection. An erection rock hard and full of energy. As Tom continued to nurse, Beth leaned closer. Inspecting.

"Your skin looks nice and soft. I hope you've been using your lotion..."

Gently, Beth moved her fingers around the slim shaft and softly felt the pale skin, feeling the silky texture of her son's penis. Sliding up the shaft, Beth approached the head, a deep red pink with a small slit staring right into her lustful eyes. Tom sensed the impeding fingers on his most sensitive part and tilted his head to the side, releasing Beth's nipple. Her breast dripped milk onto Tom's chest as Beth let her exposed breast hang free while she carefully squeezed and rubbed the pulsing head. Beth grinned with satisfaction as Tom groaned loud.

"Ohh...honey...how about you slide down here first..."

Beth moved back, tucking her breast back into her white, translucent gown. I'm not sure who she was kidding because her breasts were still fairly obvious, but she still tucked herself in while Tom slid down to the floor, pants below his waist. As he lay back, feet pointed towards the X Box, Beth kneeled over his penis. She pushed down his pants, helping Tom kick them off. With his eyes closed, Tom lay back, head to the side, and lay before his mom with his pants off.

"Just lie back honey..."

Beth moved her right hand into the soft pubic hair around her son's long, slender erection. Beth's long white nightgown hung away from her body, creating a fabric cavity that her breasts swayed inside of. The middle aged, paunchy stomach hung low as well, muscles stretched long ago from multiple child births. Her left hand moved under his balls, cupping them gently as she looked close at her son's penis. With a gentle pinch, Beth put her thumb and pointer finger just under the tip of Tom's penis and began to rub up and down in half inch movements. The head was bulging between her pinching digits, blossoming towards her loving eyes. Beth stopped her brief rubbing, pushing Tom's legs apart.

"Your skin is so soft and smooth..."

Beth folded Tom's penis into his stomach, carefully inspecting the underside with her delicate fingers. Gently, Beth lifted up his testicles, balancing them gently in her fingers. Her fingers ran beneath Tom's scrotum, along the firm muscle that gradually disappeared between his legs. Fingers pushing open his thighs, Beth looked low and close at her son. Tom's body suddenly shuddered as Beth slid a finger low.

"Ah...honey...your poop hole is clean...that's my good boy..."

The slender erection bounced from the sudden rush of blood. Beth pulled her face away from between her son's legs and returned her focus to his erection. Returning to a gentle pinch, Beth resumed her slight, quick movements. Her eyes moved low, staring at the flared opening on the tip of Tom's pink head. Her mouth opened, tongue darting out as she flicked the tip of his penis. Beth looked up at her groaning son, licking him in sync with her quick rubbing. Tom arched his back hard and Beth backed her head away, eyes back on her son's erection. With a loud groan, a large eruption of heavy white semen exploded out of his erection.

"Woah...honey...:

Beth turned her face as a heavy stream coated her forehead and dripped over her right eye. Despite the distraction. Beth kept a firm pinch on the head of Tom's erection, milking the sperm from his youthful testicles, full of potency and vigor. It had been less than 60 seconds, but his mom did her magic and brought forth a strong, solid ejaculation. Beth pointed his penis straight up, watching with a twisted head as another stream flew through the air. Followed by a third, smaller spurt. Slowing her rubbings, Beth wiped the dripping sperm from her closed right eye. She brought the fingers to her mouth, licking the sperm like frosting from a bowl. Her tongue rolled against her mouth as she appreciated her son's flavor.

"Now, that was another quick one..."

Apparently, this was not the first time Beth had performed such an act on her son. It was so natural, I figured it must have been going on for years. Tom slowly settled down beneath his mom. Beth grabbed the underwear out of Tom's pants and began to wipe her face. We watched as his mom clean herself off, on her knees, breasts swaying gently before us. When she finished, a light sheen of sperm seemed to float over the delicate skin of her cheeks and forehead. Beth looked at the heavy pool of sperm around Tom's erection and slowly wiped it with his underwear, cleaning up the mess she just created.

"Did mom do good...?"

Tom opened his eyes wide, letting in the light and trying to once again focus on the world around him. His eyes remained focus on his mom's large, swollen nipples. Beth sensed his eyes, turning her body to him, presenting herself to him. Proud at the attraction she was able to generate from a young teenager, even if it was her son. Happy to feel lustful eyes on her soft, middle age body. A body that was a good 40 pounds heavier than when I first met her. A body laden with the soft, milky fat stores one might expect from a nursing mother over 40. But, she wore it well with sexy, womanly curves of a mature woman. Tom didn't answer, nor did he need to. Beth knew she did.

"So...Frank's going to his parents, which means we have a couple of hours...

Tom slid up and sat back against the couch, penis still firm between his legs. He looked obediently at his mom, eye's glassy from his recent orgasm. Holding her chest high, aware of the lustful eyes on her teenage son, Beth slowly separated her knees, opening her legs in an attempt to change her son's focus. With the folds of her vagina know exposed to Tom's curious eyes, Beth looked down at her vagina behind the soft, white fabric of her nightgown.

"...and you can do whatever you want to me...alright honey...?"

Tom said nothing as his left hand moved along the floor and between Beth's legs. As his fingers moved under the fabric and into the soft flesh of her thighs, Beth lifted up her nightgown to provide a clear and direct path to her vagina. A vagina surrounded by dark, heavy pubic hair. A vagina wet, open, and ready for the intimate exploration that goes on behind closed doors with a husband and wife. But, this was no husband and wife. This was my son and my ex-wife, exposed to each other, exploring each other. With tentative fingers, Tom pushed into the heavy mass of hair and moist skin between Beth's legs.

"Ohh...Tommmy..."

Beth shuddered as Tom slipped his fingers into the wet folds of skin between her legs. Holding the front of her nightgown high with one hand, Beth leaned back on her left hand to give Tom more direct access to her pussy. He stared at his probing fingers, curious and aroused by the flaps of skin beneath the heavy curls. Eyes wide, Tom slipped a finger into the warm hole I watched him come out of just over 18 years ago. A second finger easily followed, Beth's vagina no longer the youthful tight hole I remembered from our first date.

"Yea...Tom...here..."

Releasing her grip on her gown, Beth moved her hand onto Tom's, guiding him into her, moving his finger so that it applied pressure on just the right spot inside her vagina. Satisfied he was focussed on the correct location, Beth slipped her hand free and brought it up to her chest, pulling down on her cleavage. She pulled the fabric low enough for her left breast to spring free, then did the same with her right. Exposing them to her son, she leaned back on both of her hands, propped on her knees, and closed her eyes.

Tom looked at the woman before him, his mom, with her breasts hanging to each side of her chest. His eyes moved close as he slowly sat up, looking at the swollen, bulbous nipples of the hormonal woman before him. Nipples on breasts heavy and engorged, full of milk for his younger brother and sister. Milk that was apparently also for him to share and enjoy. With his left hand buried between his mom's legs, Tom moved his right hand up to the exposed, heavy breasts. His fingers encircled the bulbous nipple, gently pinching, watching the anus like skin distort with his touches. Beth spoke softly, head back, eyes closed, blonde hair flowing like a curtain in the wind.

"It's ok...you can nurse while you touch me..."

The center of Beth's nipple looked back at her son, winking at him with the small openings that allowed milk to pass through. Tom pinched the nub of flesh, feeling the hard mass of tissue as a soft drop of milk appeared. Curious, Tom expanded his fingers, pinching more of his mom's breast, watching the drip become a small bubble of milk. The gentle pinch became a squeeze, with tom slipping his hand under the heavy meat of Beth's breast and almost grabbing it, watching the bubble become a stream of milk. Beth simply lay still as her son began to squirt milk out her breast in random directions.

As Beth's milk let down, the squirt became a steady stream. Each squeeze of the breast would send the arc of milk high in the air, and as Tom released his hold, the fountain dropped down in height. Milk was dripping down the side of Beth's breast and creating a damp spot on her nightgown. The darkness of Beth's areolas was even more pronounced with the white liquid dripping all around it. With a final squeeze, sending his mom's milk a good 2 feet into the air, Tom moved his mouth onto her breast and once again began gulping down his mothers milk.

"Oh my god...Tom...a little harder..."

Beth was starting to gyrate into the hand between her legs. Tom's eyes looked up at his mom, watching as her tongue darted across her pursed lips. Clearly, she was enjoying the feelings between her legs as her son's lips sucked on her breast and tongue darted across her nipple. Her body leaned forward as her right arm came down quickly, hand almost slapping on top of her son's between her legs. Beth held him still, wiggling her own fingers with his, slipping her own digit into her birth canal along side the 2 Tom already was pushing deep inside. Beth began to finger fuck herself with her son.

What goes through the mind of a woman, scared to be leaving youth behind? Surrounded by more attractive and slender girls that remind her of what she once was, how does a woman cope? Keep her confidence when the eyes that used to eye her up and down now move to the lady behind her in the grocery store? The husband's who slowly lose the vigor and energy to enjoy their wife like they did when first married? I can only guess. But, from what I was watching, I realized that the need for a woman to be lusted after and sexual was as great in her 40's as it was in her 20's. Beth certainly seemed to be enjoying, and wanting, the attention.

"Stop...Tom...wait a sec...I need to...to...wait..."

Beth was the queen of a slow build up to orgasm when we were married, and apparently, nothing had changed over the years. Tom back away from the dripping breast as both he and his mom removed their hands from the mutual masturbation session between Beth's legs. With her breasts swaying freely outside the confines of her nightgown, with Tom sitting up with an erection returning between his legs, Beth sighed heavily. Her glassy blue eyes locked onto her son's glassy blue eyes and she spoke, somewhat breathlessly.

"Mom needs a little break...sorry...honey..."

Looking down at her wet, dripping tit, Beth brought the fabric of her nightgown back up and sponged up with stray liquid. The fabric did nothing to provide any sort of cover to her chest once Beth's boobs were back in place. The milk laden material clung to her skin, hugging her mammary glands. Beth pulled the lower part of her nightgown out from under her legs, creating a small fabric tent below her wet, fully exposed breasts. Beth twisted her body next to Tom, on her knees, looking down at him. Her back was now to me, hands running along the sides of her hips and to her lower back, pushing down over her soft, wide butt cheeks.

"How about a little bunny time...while mom recovers..."

My favorite two words, "bunny time." Beth had an incredible ass when we met years ago, definitely her best and most erotic feature. Two small dimples at the bottom of her back, with a small "y" shape joint where her two butt cheeks come together. Soft, round cheeks, full but not fat, with a hard, well defined crease where her bottom meets the back of her thighs. And inside, on the rare occasion that she let me spread her bottom open, was a deep borwn anus surrounded by a heavy tuft of anal hair.