seX Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed my erection hard as Beth looked back towards me, over her shoulder, and down at her bottom. Beth was giving her son permission, hell, she was asking him, to get behind her and look at her ass. Tom didn't need to be asked twice as his slid his body towards the tv, behind his mom and thankfully to the side. The back of Beth was filling up my screen as she was less than 5 feet away from the X Box camera. Beth looked forward and sat still on her knees, letting Tom stare and anticipate the treat she was about to give him. To give us. After a long, dramatic pause, when she was satisfied that Tom was focussed and ready, Beth reached behind her, grabbed the bottom of her gown, and lifted up the fabric.

"Fuck, Beth, look at that ASS!"

I yelled at my tv as Beth presented her soft, white, fleshy bottom to her son. It was wider than I remembered, but had all of the shape and features that I loved. The skin was still soft and baby white, blemish free despite her age. The fatty stores for milk meant that her dimples at the bottom of her back were deep and distinct, like small vaginas. The familiar "y" smiled at me where the top of her butt cheeks came together. And sure enough, a small tuft of anal hair was peaking out of the fleshy crack of her bottom.

"How big is mom's butt...does it still look good?"

Beth was well aware her ass had grown in size. But it just meant there was more to love of it. There was not a single ass I would have rather seen before me. Beth held her gown high, letting Tom stare, wanting him to admire it. To love it. To lust for it. Tom spoke for the first time since his mom turned off the tv, though I could barely hear him.

"It looks really good..."

Tom simply stared as Beth ran her hands over her exposed bottom. Pushing into the fleshy cheeks, moving the heavy fat beneath her fingers. Tom got on his knees and moved close to his mom, lifting the gown away from his mom's caressing hands. Beth continued her massaging, rubbing herself for Tom. Letting him enjoy the visual treat she was providing his teenage eyes, herself enjoying the satisfaction of being wanted and an object of desire. Satisfied with the initial attention, Beth bent forward slightly, paused her rubbings, and gripped the bottom of her butt cheeks. I practically squeezed off the head of my penis as Beth spread her butt cheeks wide for her son.

"Do you want some bunny time...?"

Beth's core biology was vulgarly on display, vagina red and flared with a wide hole leading up to her cervix. A heavy mass of pubic hair was plastered against her bleached white skin, thick with juices that flowed from her vagina. Two large, round masses of fatty white butt cheeks formed the shape of a large white heart. And in the center, surrounded by a large rings of erect pubic hair was a deep brown, bulging anus. Beth was spreading herself open in a way for her son that, during our 7 years of marriage, she never did for me. Clearly, her sexual boundaries had adjusted over the years. Fuck, did I miss out.

Having presented Tom an initial glance, Beth released the grip on her ass and bent her body forward. I expected she was going to get in the standard doggy style position, but instead, she merely folded her body and rested her head on the ground. This caused her ass to flare open, presenting a red and wet vagina between her bleached white thighs. Her brown puckered anus was only slightly visible as the anal hair carefully folded over it, protecting it from unwanted entry. Beth closed her eyes, relaxed her body, and waited.

Initially Tom just looked, staring at the bent over woman before him. In this position, it wasn't his mom. It was merely a female ass, in the flesh, unlike the many he probably watched on his computer. As if unsure, his hands gingerly touched the soft flesh of Beth's bottom, worried it might just be another computer screen. However, when the warm flesh moved beneath his fingertips and when he heard the soft sigh from his mom, Tom awoke from his momentary trance. He opened his mom's bottom.

"Do whatever you want, just be gentle..."

Beth was repeating the permission, the freedom he had been granted earlier. "Do whatever you want" when we were married meant "do whatever you want that makes me feel good." Tom, however, seemed to have a different translation. Her hands were spreading open Beth's ass as his face moved in, inspecting the treasures that lay between a woman's legs. Spreading open the anus of his mom, looking at the pink hole that leads into her rectum. Tom's thumbs pulled open his mom's vagina, letting him peer inside his place of origin. Beth's pink clit was being stretched free, a small kernel of flesh that slipped out from behind it's protective sleeve of flesh.

A finger gently moved over Beth's asshole causing her to shiver. Then, with no resistance, Tom's pointer finger slipped over the skin between her anus and vagina and moved deep into his mom once again. But, instead of fondling her vagina, Tom pushed low trying to create a large opening to look inside. He stared as the puckered cervix protecting his mom's womb. With a second finger, Tom spread his mom open wide and stared at the small disc of white flesh he once passed through.

"Can you believe you were in there once...?"

Beth knew exactly what her son was looking at. She sounded proud in her question, clearly wanting him to enjoy and explore his place of origin. With his curiosity satisfied, Tom carefully removed his fingers and slid high, over the stained skin that surrounded his mom's anus. His wet fingers circled the anal hair, twirling it as he softly moved one finger over her puckered asshole. Beth routinely yelled at me when my fingers found this forbidden spot, sternly telling me it didn't feel comfortable. Tom, however, was given no such rebuke.

"Are my bunnies dirty...?"

Beth shifted slightly, lowering her ass to provide easier access for Tom. Moving his fingers away from her asshole, Tom looked closely for any signs of dirt. Beth moved her own hand back, feeling the hair around her anus, pinching it as she looked for stray material that might not have been wiped away. Finding none, Beth slipped her hand back under her chin and returned to her submissive position.

"OK...you can explore a little..."

Christ, the only time I was ever allowed to explore Beth's bunny hole was when she had passed out from drinking too much. And that happened maybe twice a year during our 7 years together. And only twice did I ever get to cum in her ass, neither time while she was awake. So, to see her openly allow, to invite such an exploration, made me wish something I hadn't wished for years. I wished we were still married.

Tom returned his finger to the wet, tight hole that Beth was squeezing shut. Instead of slipping his finger inside, Tom moved his hand out of the way, leaned in, and began to lick his mother's asshole. Beth squealed in delight.

"Oh, Tommy...jeeesus..."

Eyes staring at the back of his mothers head, Tom began to lick Beth's asshole. Beth didn't just tolerate it, she seemed to enjoy it, lifting her body from a bent position and pushing her ass into Tom's face. Her breasts hung below her, inches from the ground as Beth threw her head back in ecstasy. She turned to look back, eyes wild, seemingly locked onto my own. Having acknowledged the stare of her son as he licked her rectum, Beth once again looked forward and slid her knees further apart.

Tom gripped the sides of his mom's bottom, moving a finger close to his licking tongue. When the two made contact, Tom moved back and stared at the wet mass of puckered brown skin. Without hesitation or concern, Tom moved his pointer finger over Beth's asshole, gently aimed the tip, and pushed into her rectum. Beth's snorted loud.

"Mmmmmggghhh..."

Tom's finger was being sucked into Beth's bottom. I watched with jealous eyes as two knuckles disappeared without complaint from his mom. Further he pushed, feeling the smooth warm walls of her rectum accept the firm digit, unable to resist the rigid invader. Suddenly, Beth's body jolted upright.

"Whoaaa...wait...hold on a second honey...let me adjust..."

Tom was too eager and was apparently finding a bend in the tunnel. The path to a woman's bowels is different for every bottom, and Beth apparently needed to change the angle. I found that, after slipping in 3 inches, Beth had a soft wall with a fleshy opening that seemed to move depending on her position. It was almost a second anus inside of her that changed locations depending on her rectums geometry that day. Having adjusted her position, propped up high on her arms know, Beth let things continue.

"Ok, try now..."

Tom pushed his finger further, finding the fleshy wall inside Beth's ass was no longer a barrier. Still, Beth lurched slightly as Tom gradually bottomed out his finger inside of his mom's asshole. His eyes marveled wide as her anus gripped his finger, squeezing it tightly. No longer able to push into her bottom, Tom began to move his finger inside, feeling the inside of a woman's bottom. He was playing doctor with a woman more than twice his age. He was sodomizing his mom. Beth groaned at the probing.

"God...good thing I pooped this morning..."

Once again, I had to squeeze my erection hard, sensing the impending release as Beth let her ass be fingered. Tom continued his inspection, curious at the masses of flesh he was rubbing against. Smelling the scent that wafts out of a woman's ass when spread and invaded. Watching the juices slip between his finger and Beth's puckered asshole. When he was satisfied, Tom let his finger slip out of his mom, watching as she essentially pooped it out. And poop it out she did as Tom's was decorated with specs of material, clearly identifying where it just was. But, as quickly as it appeared, he pushed it in again.

"Mmmnnnn..."

Surprisingly, Beth pushed her body back towards the invading digit. She seemed to be expecting it, as though anticipating the move from experience. Again Tom slipped out his finger, and again Beth seemed to push back in a fucking motion. Tom backed away, arm extended, poking into Beth's butt with a steady, distinct pattern. Beth's tits were swaying like clock weights beneath her, moving gently with their heavy weight. Tom watched his mom ass fuck his probing, soiled finger. Suddenly, jerked forward.

"Hey...how many times do I have to tell you to be careful...I don't want your poopy finger in my vagina..."

Beth was pulling away from Tom. Apparently, his finger slid too far out and found the wrong hole. And, apparently, it was a very common mistake. Like a teenager who keeps leaving his towel on the floor. Or the front door open. Or his dishes at the table. Tom looked at her sheepishly.

"Sorry...it slipped..."

Beth turned with a scowl, clearly not happy. Still, she wasn't so unhappy that she was going to end the sexual exploits with her son. Instead, she reached down, grabbed the bottom of her nightgown, and pulled it over her head. Completely naked before Tom, she reached towards him and pulled his own shirt off. The mother and son looked at each other, naked, like they had done so many times before. Their pose was relaxed and unashamed. What the hell had been going on at Beth's house over the years.

"It slipped. It always slips. You need to be careful when your back there. It's not healthy for a woman's vagina, you know that."

Tom looked away as he was scolded. Beth soften her tone, ready to move on.

"It's alright. Just be careful. But bunny time is done now that I've recovered. So, why don't you get between my legs and lick Betsy, alright honey?"

Fuck, lick Betsy? The pet name we gave her clit years ago? Beth was ordering her son to lick her vagina. Without any hint of reluctance, Tom turned towards his mom as she lay back and put one leg on either side of him. Her thick heavy bush lay in stark contrast to the pale white stomach and bleached white thighs that stretched beneath her. Beth's heavy breasts swelled to either side of her chest as she lay back and put her head on the floor. Realizing it wasn't comfortable, Beth reached up, grabbed a pillow, and returned to a lying position.

"Now, no fingers, alright? You had your explore time."

With that final direction, Beth reached down, grabbed the back of her knees, and pulled her legs open and wide for her son. Her vagina begged him, pleaded at him with yawning lips to kiss it. To love it. To lick it. Tom slid his legs low, moved his head over his mom's wet and waiting pussy, and began the long process of licking his mom to orgasm.

"Oh...god...right there...yea..."

There was only one place Beth wanted to be licked, and that was her clit. I once spent over 30 minutes licking her, tongue almost falling off as her body finally spasmed beneath me. I certainly envied Tom as he tasted his mom, ran his tongue into the firm, swollen flesh that stood proud at the top of Beth's vagina. Still, I also felt bad for him, knowing that he could be there for longer than he expected. But christ, he was 18. When I was 18, I probably would have spent 30 hours licking a girls vagina.

Over time, Tom moved his own hands to the back of his mom's thighs and pushed her wider. Beth took advantage of her free hands by putting them on the back of her son's head, pulling him into her pussy. Beth's body was fucking his face at a steady, hard rhythm. Her face was grimacing with eyes squeezed shut and nose puckered. It was a face I remembered well. With a sudden and abrupt outburst, Beth's eyes burst open. To my amazement, she was orgasming in less than 5 minutes.

"Oh...fuck Tommmyyy...I'm cumming..."

Tom stared up at his mom's wild face, her blue eye's bulging as they looked around, focussed on nothing. The sharpness of her movements caused her breasts to shake wildly. Beth's blonde hair was scattered all around her face and shoulders. Her fingers gripper her son's hair, not wanting him to lose the orgasmic feelings he was now triggering. Another jerk of her body and her legs squeezed together from the jost of pleasure.

"God...I'm cumming..."

Beth had always performed a 3 jerk orgasm, just like a person who sneezes twice every time. That was something that did not change over the years, and after a third and dramatic spasm, Beth lay back, spent. Tom released her legs and Beth let them flop to the ground around her son. With a move I was familiar with that brought back years of licking her pussy, Beth pulled Tom up across her body and dragged his head between her breasts. When he was propped over her face, Beth pulled him to her.

Beth kissed her son deeply and passionately, twisting her head to push her tongue deep into his mouth. Beth never shied away from the taste of her own vaginal fluids, always relishing the post orgasmic kiss. And this was another trait that apparently she hung on to, no matter who was between her legs. Tom was along for the ride, hands on the back of his head as he was pulled into Beth's face. Her hands moved across his shoulders as her kissing continued, down his spine towards his bottom. With her wedding ring sparkling and red nails dragging across his skin, Beth moved her hands to the base of his ass and gripped him. Wrapping her legs around her son, Beth pulled him into her.

"Oh...Tom...you feel so good in me..."

I stared between my ex-wife's spread legs as she let our son penetrate her vagina with his long, slender penis. Her asshole was flaring open as she pushed herself open for Tom, wanting his path to be quick and easy. When he slid as far into her pussy as he could, Beth paused her movements, pushing his head away from her own.

"Just a little, alright? I don't want you cuming in me..."

Tom didn't say a word, merely slipped his penis back and pushed forward again. I realized why Beth performed her 45 second masturbation on him to begin with. Because, if she hadn't, Tom probably would have exploded in his mom's vagina as soon as he entered. Now, I figured he might last a good 5 minutes. Beth lay back, put her hands over her head, and stretched her body for her invading son. Tom began to fuck the woman who lay spread eagle beneath him. She was known to her friends as Elizabeth. Known to me as Beth. Known to her husband as Elle. Known to Tom as mom.

I guess the world doesn't explode when people have sex. And the world isn't going to end just because the two people having sex are mother and son. Still, if Beth had ever caught me having sex with our daughter, my world would pretty much end at that moment. Hell, if Beth ever found out that I masturbated while watching our daughter in the shower, even though I hadn't touched her, my world would end. But, as Beth let her son fuck her, nobody was dying. World's were not colliding. I simply enjoyed the moment, watching my ex-wife do things I never thought I'd see again.

Tom began to pick up his pace. His head moved low. His hands began to slip under his mom's bottom, gripping it. Beth sensed the impending release and quickly pushed him up, almost yelling at him. Struggling to stop his movements, battling to get him off of her as though she was being raped.

"Tom! Stop...! Stop it! Tom! Stop!!'

With an effort, Tom stopped and Beth rolled him over onto his back letting his penis slip out of her pussy. It was cruel and abrupt end, but I figured she was going to masturbate him again to completion. Everyone has a line, and Beth was perfectly fine with incestual sex as long as it didn't involve ejaculation into the womb. Beth sat on Tom's stomach, knees on the ground, tits looking down at him. With an apologetic tone, Beth reached back and slowly rubbed his penis.

"Tom, honey. If you want to be inside of me, you need to stop when I tell you to stop. Alright?"

Once again, Tom was being disciplined for his lack of sexual discipline. I don't know of a single guy with any sexual discipline. Beth and her unrealistic expectations was something I was all too familiar with. I chuckled slightly at Tom's situation, a teenage boy hard and ready to explode, but unable to find a hole to explode in. His mom might have given him sexual freedom to explore her inner biology, but it was ending in cruel fashion. Or so I thought.

"Now, do you want to watch from the front or the back..."

From the front or the back of what? Beth never asked me such a question, and I watched with wonder as Tom mulled over his answer. He looked at his mom, eyes glazed with the need to orgasm. He spoke with certainty and clarity, almost like he was directing his mom as he would a prostitute.

"I want to watch from the back."

Gently shaking her head with a smile, Beth released his penis and turned herself around. I was now practically eye to eye with Beth as she seemed to stare into the X Box camera. The soft blue eyes that would look at me during sex, letting me know how much she wanted me. Breasts hanging before her, once again showing me the nipples I named Natalie and May. Instead of bending down to grab his erection and masturbate it, Beth moved her hips forward and knelt over his penis. It looked like she was about to fuck him again. Beth twisted her body with one last set of instructions.

"Now, remember, start slow and gentle...let me do the work..."

Again focussed on the camera, Beth stared without focus as her body lowered. She held a hand behind her ass, apparently guiding Tom back into her vagina. Her face began to grimace, like she was swallowing milk that was unexpectedly spoiled. Beth opened her mouth and a soft, uncomfortable groan came up from her throat. Tom was looking between his mom's legs, hands on her bottom, guiding himself into her.

"Ohhhaaammm..."

Eyes wide, pupils fully dilated, Beth held her breath as Tom watched her sit on his stomach. He lay perfectly still, as directed, while Beth lifted her hands off of the ground and put them on the tv stand. Propped against it, Beth gently lifted her bottom off of Tom's stomach. She was clearly uncomfortable, letting out a heavy sigh as she prepared for another effort. For a woman who just had 3 fingers in her vagina, and only one of them her own, the effort seemed odd. Until she spoke.