seX Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there any poop coming out?"

Beth was looking at me while she asked the question. Was there any poop coming out? Of her ass? Was she worried about the position? The bent over nature that might lead to something coming from someplace that she didn't want? Beth turned to look back at Tom who was staring in between his mom's ass cheeks, doing his best to determine the answer. He simply shook his head. Beth returned her focus to the X Box, practically staring right into the lense.

"Gpd...I always feel like I'm pooping when you're in my bottom."

In her fucking BOTTOM? Beth was putting her son in her asshole? In her don't touch me there hole? In her pooping hole? I stared in shock at the woman before me, lowering herself once again in discomfort, letting her rectum be penetrated by her son's penis. Leaving my own penis alone, I stood up and moved towards the tv, looking deep into the eyes of my ex wife as she presented me her anal face. Her mouth opened, gasprf for air, and she groaned loud. I kissed my tv deeply to the sound, pushing into her lips.

"Eeeeaaawww..."

There was less pause as she bottomed out this time. Her anal cavity had stretched and straightened out, colon no longer folding on itself. The smooth walls squeezed her son's erection like the tight vagina of an 18 year old girl. It was the tightest hole Beth had and she willingly shared it with her son. Her pace quickened, boobs bouncing before me. From my angle, it almost looked like she was fucking me through her tv. I yelled to her.

"Fuck me Beth...fuck me with your ass..."

Tom was leaning his head forward with a hand on either cheek of his mom's white butt. His eyes, filled with lust, stared intently at the back of his mom's ass, watching her rectum grip his slender penis each time he pulled out. Beth's ass was in it's most exposed, most vulgar state as her knees sat on either side of her son, presenting it to his young eyes. Letting the tight walls of her bowels grip her son's penis. Beth began a steady rhythm of raising and dropping her ass on her son's stomach.

"You feel so hard honey..."

Tom was no longer looking at his dick slide in and out of his mom's asshole, but instead lay back, enjoying the feelings. His hips moved gently with his hands resting on the sides of his mom's ass. Beth's eyes suddenly focussed, feeling a new sensation. Her pace quickened, apparently anticipating that Tom was close to orgasm by the swell of his erection. Suddenly her eyes riveted to a spot, her thrusts purposeful. Tom moaned beneath her.

"Yes...that's right...cum in mom..."

Tom was convulsing on the floor, spraying his teenage sperm deep inside his mom's bowels. Beth's face was no longer one of discomfort, but one of pride and satisfaction that her job nursing a young erection to ejaculation was complete, even if it was up her ass. Her face seemed to smile as the warm liquid squirted into her bottom, swimming up her rectum to harmlessly germinate with the walls of her colon.

"I feel it inside of me...it feels so nice..."

Beth slowed her movements as Tom settled down, once again ejaculating fast and hard like a young teenager. Beth ended her movements, pushing down hard on Tom's stomach. Her face was that of a loving mother, as though she had just witnessed his first piano recital. Or watched him win a tennis match. Releasing her firm grip on the tv stand, Beth turned to look at Tom.

"Now, don't slip out, alright? Just a second..."

Beth leaned back, carefully moving her body until she had one hand on the ground for support. Her legs spread open as she moved backwards, almost lying on Tom. And sure enough, beneath the wet and spent vagina, Tom's erection was buried deep inside of his mom's brown asshole. Beth moved her free hand to his erection, holding it in place as her back gently touched the ground next to Tom. Then, rocking her body back, Beth slid off of her son and released her anal hold on his erection. Beth's asshole made a loud popping sound, like a finger in a mouth, as the head burst from her asshole.

"Grab your underwear, honey. I don't want any little spermies slipping into my vagina..."

Tom, in a post orgasmic haze, turned and grabbed his underwear. Beth looked like she was about to get a diaper change as she pulled her knees back and spread open her bottom. Tom was well aware of his job. He took his underwear, placed it at the bottom of Beth's ass crack, and gently wiped the sperm that was now leaking out of her asshole.

"Thanks, honey. Just hold it there a second..."

Tom and I watched as Beth pushed open her asshole and began to poop out the sperm inside of her rectum. It was a slow drool, but it was too much for my penis. I erupted, spraying all over the front of my own tv stand as Beth pushed open the inside of her rectum into her son's underwear. I moved my mouth into the open asshole, licking my tv as though I was licking Beth's ass. Another spray or semen coated my stand as Beth pushed hard, small slivers of brown matter slipping out her anus as she bore down. She may have pooped once already today, but a semen enema tends to loosen things up. I opened my mouth and let Beth shit into it while her son watched.

...

I lay back in my own post orgasmic bliss as Tom finished wiping up his semen from his mom's ass. Satisfied she was clean, Beth stood up and walked over to her nightgown. She slipped it on, watching as Tom did the same with his pants and pajama top. When they were both dressed, Beth walked over to Tom, now standing, and gave him a loving kiss. When she was done, she picked up the dirty underwear.

"I'm going to throw these in the wash and then take a shower, alright?"

The wetness on the gown remained from her milk, Beth's hair was a mess, she was sweaty, and her once full breasts seemed to have lost a bit of support with the milk Tom drank from them. Beth was the picture of a woman who just had sex as she stood before her son. Tom looked away sheepishly.

"Can I play X Box?"

Beth straightened his hair with tenderness that can only come from a mother.

"Sure, honey. Go ahead."

With that, Beth walked out of the room, underwear in hand. Tom fell back on the couch, spent, and fumbled for the tv clicker. Beth walked back into the room, apparently free from the soiled underwear, while Tom put on his headphones. Beth walked up the stairs as Tom grabbed the X Box remote. He saw my chat window was active and spoke.

"Hey dad, you still playing?"

I looked at the feet towards the top of the stairs that paused, walked back down a few steps, with Beth bending over, listening intently as her breasts hung beneath her.

"Yea, what were you doing?"

Beth cocked her head, not hearing anything since Tom wore his headphones.

"Just helping mom with some stuff."

At that, Beth smiled, stood, and walked up the stairs.