All Comments on 'Sex By Candlelight and Internet'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sex By Candlelight and Internet

So many wonderful and erotic thoughts! Seems like a perfect setup for a series!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
It was wonderful

Thank you for asking.

OzDaveOzDaveover 18 years ago
Ohhhhh yes!

Jacqui, do you have any concept of how this story affects me? Perhaps you do. I'd love to lie back with a picture of you while I re-read your erotic tome. It's easy for me to delete Steve (sorry Steve), and insert David.

OzDave

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
It was great for me, too!!

I'm amazed at how you were able to pack so much sensuality into such a short story. Nicely done!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Nice, but short

How was it for me? For sex, I prefer the long foreplay, the slow build up, and the tingling sensations that take over my body before having an earth-shattering climax. Likewise with erotic stories--the slow build up began, but being so short, I felt a little short-changed. A description of your feelings as you began to lubricate and then the thrilling sensations leading to climax were missing. Lovely story, though--just a little short.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 13 years ago
Oooo, to be the the bed covering, the pillow, the mirror...

Jackie:

Once again you have captured and controlled your reader's sexuality, male and female. We are yours and fall at the altar of Sex By Candlelight and Internet, filled with your sensuality, expressed in words, ready to explode!

I would love to be the full length mirror, the bed coverings, the sheet, your pillow, of course the vibrator, your hand and fingers... now that is a wonderful erotic thought!

I agree with Privates1stClass, it was short and I wished it was a little longer. However, considering the interplay over dinner with Emma and what seems to have been planned before dinner, a time of "self pussy" love... I imagined that you were so aroused, that this time there was no foreplay, no need for it. It started before dinner, continued through dinner with Emma, your conversatons, a kiss on the lips. And besides there was no lover's needs to meet, no one to share erotic foreplay with... just you, Jackie, your vibrator, hands, erotic thoughts and that ever wonderful, sweet kitty.

In answer to your question, like everyone else, I whole-heartedly agree - this was once again a wonderful fantasy, almost as real as if we were there. I also think this has potential to be an ongoing saga.

I thought maybe you and Emma were going to get on the internet and chat later that evening, b/c neither of you could sleep. You were both imprisoned by the thoughts of kissing, loving and being intimate with another woman, but not just any woman. No you would share this intimacy with your dearest friend, each other via cyber space... or you would invite Emma in for a cup of coffee and more...

Lots of possibilites, but no one can do or express it the way you do.

Thanks again for touching us in very intimate and personal, sexual ways. We love being captured, controlled and sacrificed at the altar of your verbal sensuality and fantasies!

...your new friend in TX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous