All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 01'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice!

I wish we had had something like this, instead of diagrams of rabbits and 'You have to be careful, girls.'

Anything else was little more than a bit of fumbling around the back of the bicycle sheds - and a tit-flash for five shillings a peek!

Great story - do bring us more.

dragonwriterdragonwriterover 10 years ago
Interesting story ..

I much appreciated the way you build this story, nice to have some structure. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yaaaaaaaaawn!

Title says it all, really.

oreofanoreofanover 10 years ago
Your writing is intriguing, inspiring:)~ and we lust you for it!

This is yet another amazing adventure.

read this!!

us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top notch!

Very well-written! This is what erotica is all about. And while not much has actually happened yet, it is extremely stimultating. Please keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next part!

bozorinobozorinoover 10 years ago
Superb Story!

This story would rate TOP Notch anywhere for both creative but believable plot line and for excellent writing. It is just so very well done with really nice character descriptions and development.

Finally, Thank God, nobody had 15 earth shaking orgasms during the first paragraph !

Thanks Orie !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very intriguing story

Very well written story that keeps you hooked till you find out what's gonna happen next.

One very obvious error tho is having characters with a Scottish background yet referring to Scotch as whiskey, which is very definitely the Irish spelling.

Scotch whisky is the 'water of life' that is produced in Scotland.

I look forward to the next installment to find out how things develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent story. I wish I could have rated it higher than 5. Just one note about the UK. Both Charles Darwin and his father married their first cousins. There is no real gentic danger as 1st cousins only share about 1/8 of the same genes.

GhostHunterDudeGhostHunterDudeabout 10 years ago
First Cousins

FYI. It is legal for first cousins to marry in over half the US States.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
did the parts for the jag ever come in?

it is a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

i like the story line and i like the humor in the story also. it makes the story come to life and more believable. keep up the good work. p. s. i think mim got hurt bad in a past relationship and she is scared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful, Wonderful

This is such a great story with a fascinating beginning, with great characters and nice slow build up.

A great writing Job !

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot

stupid lesbian cousin who doesn't want to be with men

sparkle8sparkle8about 7 years ago
No disappointment here

I've already told you how well I think you write. This story does not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Six of one / Half a dozen of the other

Wow, that was interesting. Firstly the good points: You write really well, the English is good as is the construction & grammar. Certainly entertaining in parts yet totally cringeworthy at the same time.

I wasn't really sure how to take the story. On one hand it's an amusing tale on the other hand, it's total nonsense. It made me laugh out loud because it was funny and also laugh at its sheer daftness.

However, I think that the fun side just about won out !

Let's wait & see in the next episode. PS. I still can't believe that any man would be daft enough to stand up on stage & be the object of ridicule for over 100 schoolgirls. Oh, it also just shows that all women are really interested in is "size, size & yet more size".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely Writen

As usual you write a good story. A.F.C.Somerset

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Pedantry!

Apart from all Scotch being Whisky and not Whiskey, Leeks are not root vegetables. However, I do agree that Laphroaig is a prize winner. Thanks for a good read; Funny , Interesting and erotic enough!

m222rjr

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need new rules

I think after this first session, the school should be up for some new rules, Like total sex education of the male body and letting the girls see everything a cock can do including erections and orgasms and each girl should be allowed to touch their cocks and balls. This will complete their sex education while all the girls should be told at no time will any of the males be able to see any female in any state of undress. Then you can teach all the girls about CFNM and suggest that when in mixed company, only the males should be totally naked.

edinbedinedinbedinalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant writing - thanks.

Yes, in Scotland scotch is whisky - whiskey is Irish. And a bit more research on XKE brakes might be useful.

Just kidding. Can't wait for Mim to slip her hand under Mac's kilt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous