Sex Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbin and I were sympathetic as we listened to Jack recount the day he lost both legs. There was not much we could say. We just listened and gave him the respect he deserved.

"I'm lucky my cock was scared into hiding, if it had been out long for a stretch, I would have lost my good head," he said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Have you tried any of the new prosthetic legs? They've come a long way, and some of those guys have done some amazing things with them," I said feeling stupid as I spoke, me with my two good legs.

"You mean those guys running races, even Olympics? Yeah, they tried to fit me with those things, didn't work for me, not enough leg left, the socket was right into my crotch irritating the shit out of me. And that was just the right leg, when they put the left on it was a total nightmare."

"Well, you seem to get around pretty good with your wheelchair equipped van, you even drive," I said, again feeling stupid just talking.

"That van is my life saver, it's got hand controlled gas, and brakes so I can drive it. I'd be a total shut in without it," Jack was telling us. "It's not like I got a lot of places to go though, but it helps."

As Jack drank more wine, he opened up to us about his life as a double amputee. It was hard for him to get any socialization, especially any intimate connection with another human being.

"No one wants a double amputee like me. If I had more leg, and could wear prostheses, maybe...

I used to save my money to get a massage, it's the only time anyone would touch me. I went through several masseuses, they all left when I asked for a happy ending," he said laughing. "There are none of those kinds of massage parlors around these parts where a man can get a happy ending, and no hookers either. I don't know why I stay here. The rent is free, that's the only thing keeping me here."

"It's a shame you can't find a woman in the same position as you," Robbin said awkwardly, trying to say something.

"You mean another double amputee? Do you see a lot of them around? Cause if you do, send one my way."

"I didn't mean...mean..." Robbin stuttered.

"It's ok, it's hard for others to understand," he interrupted. "I should go before I drink too much and can't drive."

"Are you ok to drive?" I asked. "You can stay here tonight, or I can drive you home," I added.

"No, no I'm fine, I've driven a lot worse," he assured us. He wheeled himself out and we watched as he used his electric lift to get into his van and then he drove off.

Robbin and I just stood there in silence for a few minutes. It was such a raw evening; Jack really spelled out for us the problems he faces on a daily basis. It made Robbin and I feel like we had nothing at all to complain about and we were taking our health and well-being for granted by just being alive.

"I want to give him a happy ending," Robbin finally broke the silence.

"What?" I said. I heard her, but what she said sounded a little incredible.

"He fought in the war. He lost his legs. The least this fucking country can do is give him some human contact, some touching, some sexual relief for fucks sakes," she said as she walked away.

I knew she was serious, she had that tone in her voice, and her body language said "I'm doing this, don't fuck with me."

"You know nothing about him, you only met him today. What if he has some sexually transmitted disease?" I said.

"You didn't ask if Amy had anything before you fucked her", she blasted at me. "Or what about Carly, did you get a blood test on her before she rode your cock in the garden earlier today."

She was right, I was holding a prejudice with Jack. Why I asked myself? Could it be because he was disabled? Or because he was a soldier, surly soldiers at war get involved with hookers while overseas, don't they? That's just a stereotype I reminded myself.

"You're right, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything...just trying to protect you," I said feeling really low now.

"We probably should have been more careful with the others," Robbin said. "I think the exuberance of getting back to our wilder days have clouded our judgment. We should probably ask any other perspective sex partner for a blood test."

"Yeah, we should get tested too," I said.

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll ask Jack to get a blood test. If he passes, I'm giving him a massage with a happy ending. If he has something transmittable, I won't."

"Ok," I said.

The next morning I got up early, loaded the truck with lettuce and flowers and headed into town to the Green Bounty. I pulled into the parking lot exactly at 8:00 A.M. Carly was outside watering plants by the entrance. She motioned for me to drive around back to the loading dock. She met me at the loading dock and told me where she wanted the lettuce. I unloaded the lettuce and then brought in the flowers Robbin and Jack had cut and arranged.

"Oh, those are beautiful," she cooed as I brought in the flowers. "I think I can sell these with no problem."

"Robbin says to take them on consignment, let us know how you make out and if you want you can order more."

"I want to thank you for the fuck yesterday," Carly said to me as she kissed me on the cheek. "I don't know what you grow in that garden, but it seems to have sexual powers over people. I wouldn't normally have been so forward, but I was overcome, or was it over-cum," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"The garden is a special place," I said. "Stop by any time," I added.

"Oh, I intend to," she smiled and grabbed my ass.

I pulled her into me and kissed her on the lips. Then I said goodbye and headed back to the farm.

Jack came down to the barn as we were weeding, he hung out and chatted with Robbin while she worked. It was a hot afternoon and Robbin again was dressed in a white blouse and no bra; her breasts were more visible as the day went on. At one point she opened her blouse up and flashed Jack with her right breast a couple of times. Jack loved it, he smiled and squirmed in his wheelchair.

I happen to be in ear shot when Robbin said to Jack, "Jack, get yourself a blood test for sexually transmitted diseases. If you are clean, I'll give you a massage, with a happy ending."

Jack looked at her in disbelief. "Really?" was all he could utter.

"Really Jack. Get that blood test," Robbin said in an encouraging tone.

Jack left soon afterwards, presumably to make an appointment with the clinic.

Amy and Robbin worked the rest of the day in the flower beds. There was plenty of work to do; planting more annuals, mulching, cutting flowers, and weeding. Robbin had unbuttoned her blouse completely and her breasts were just swaying in the breeze. Amy was wearing a clingy t-shirt dress with nothing on underneath. As she perspired, the dress clung to her body like a big wet t-shirt.

The work day was almost over and the girls were getting punchy. Robbin had taken a handful of mulch and quickly pulled the front of Amy's dress open and shoved the mulch down her front.

"Ahhh! Damn you. That feels terrible all down my front," Amy cried trying to reach up under her dress and remove the mulch.

I saw this and turned the misters on full blast. Both Robbin and Amy were getting completely wet now.

Amy just took off her dress at that point and was naked except for her shoes. Robbin removed her cloths too since she was soaked. The girls continued mulching, and soon finished the last flower bed. The water from the misters made some mud near the planters. Amy scooped up some mud and plastered it all over Robbin's breasts. Soon the two of them were into an all out mud flight; they were laughing and smearing mud all over their bodies. I took the water hose and started hosing them down. Amy grabbed the other water hose and started squirting me. Robbin started running for the outdoor showers; Amy and I were in hot pursuit.

We showered and fondled one another like the week before. It looked like we were about to have an outdoor threesome again when Robbin spoke up, "Hey, I got an idea, let's not get into this now. Why don't we go out for a nice dinner and then after that we can invite Amy into our bed?"

We all agreed that would be nice and went to get dressed for dinner. Robbin had been wanting to try a French restaurant in town ever since we arrived back in March, so we decided to go there.

During dinner Robbin told Amy all about our dinner visit with Jack the night before. She told her the details of how Jack lost his legs and the other problems Jack shared with us; namely his lack of human connection, especially at a sexual level.

"I plan to give him a massage with a happy ending," Robbin said to Amy. "He fought for us and lost his legs, that's the least I can do."

"Isn't that illegal?" Amy asked.

"Only if I charge him for the massage or the hand-job. Otherwise it's just two consenting adults doing what they want. Yeah, isn't it a kick in the ass - this fucking country is so uptight, it makes it illegal to pay for a hand-job! Some poor guy who fights for this country, and gets his legs blown off; he'd be arrested trying to get a little relief," Robbin was going on. She was getting a little worked up and loud, this is something that she felt strongly about. Some of the other people sitting next us in the restaurant were looking at us.

"You could be a sex surrogate, and that's legal," Amy added.

"A what?" Robbin asked.

"A sex surrogate. They're people who are prescribed by physiologists to help their patients overcome sexual dysfunction. They serve as sex partners for those with problems; sometimes surrogates are prescribed to disabled people because they can't get anyone else," Amy explained.

"The surrogate gets paid?," Robbing inquired

"Yup," Amy said between bites of coq au vin.

"What's the difference between a surrogate, who is legal, and a prostitute, who is not?" Robbin asked incredibly.

"They are prescribed by a doctor," Amy answered.

"Well then, maybe I'll become a sex surrogate and help disabled vets," Robbin stated. "Where do they teach that?"

"I don't know," Amy said. "Not at my college, I can tell you that."

"Well, it doesn't matter right now, I'm not getting paid or charging Jack anything. I'm just helping him out; friend to friend," Robbin said.

"I'd like to help... somehow... if I could...," Amy chimed in.

"Ok honey, I'll let you know if I need you for anything," Robbin said to Amy smiling.

We finished dinner and with two bottles of wine we were content. We headed back to the farm house.

The girls sat in the back seat as I drove. They started kissing as soon as I pulled out of the restaurant parking lot. When we entered the house through the kitchen, Amy stared unbuttoning Robbin's blouse.

"Let's go up stairs to our bedroom," Robbin said to Amy between kisses.

"I'll make us some drinks and be right up," I said.

I fixed three gin and tonics, and spent a few minutes paying a bill that was due and taking it to the mailbox. When entered the bedroom the girls were already on the bed. They were kissing and slowly removing their clothing. Robbin had Amy's left breast bra cup in her teeth and was pulling it down. Out popped Amy's left breast, and Robbin devoured it. She lavished her areola and nipple as she massaged her breast with her two hands.

As I put the drinks down on the night stand next to the bed, Robbin looked up at me and said, "Have a seat and watch the show. Give us some girl time."

Robbin continued to strip Amy. She used her teeth mostly, only using her hands to unclasp her bra and unbutton Amy's pants. Once Amy was naked, Robbin proceeded to give her a tongue bath. She licked and explored every inch of her with her tongue. Robbin finally made it to the big bush between Amy's legs. She pushed Amy's right leg up and to the side so I could watch her eat Amy's luscious cunt; my chair was positioned to the right side of the bed. Robbin's tongue dove deep into Amy's pussy, she lapped up and sucked her big clit. She dove down again into the depths of her cunt and then back up to her clit. This went on for some time before she settled on her clit and worked it exclusively for a while.

Meanwhile I removed my cloths and started stroking my cock while watching the two lovely ladies make love to each other.

"Oh...yeah...right there...suck my clit... it feels soooo gooood...." Amy cried. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were closed. Her breathing increased in intensity as Robbin's tongue lavished and worked Amy's clit.

"Ohhhh...ahh....ohhh....yeah..cum...ming...I'm...cumming...," Amy screamed as her body shook.

Robbin eased up a bit, but kept her tongue on Amy's pussy. Robbin dipped a finger in Amy's cunt to lube it up, then moved it to her anus. She applied a little pressure with the tip of her finger to Amy's back hole.

"Ohh...," Amy said as her eyes went wide in surprise, but she smiled, she liked it. Robbin worked her finger into Amy's bung hole as she continued to lick her clit. Amy started gyrating her hips, she was fucking Robbin's finger with her ass. Robbin pulled her finger out and spit on two of her fingers, then she worked the two fingers into Amy's tight virgin hole. Amy continued to gyrate as Robbin began pushing her fingers in and out. Amy was fucking Robbin's fingers while Robbin was fucking her back with those same fingers. Soon Robbin had three fingers in Amy ass.

"Ohhh...hahaa...Ohhhh...aaaahh...yeah...ahh...that's it...riiiiht theerrrreee....," Amy moaned as she came again.

Robbin removed her fingers from Amy's ass. She pulled her night stand drawer open and fished out her dildo.

"Get me some lube," Robbin said to me.

I went into the bathroom and returned with some lube. Robbin lubed up the dildo and positioned it up to Amy's ass hole.

"You're going to lose that ass cherry of yours tonight honey. My husband is going to fuck the tight virgin ass of yours. First I'm going to open you up with my dildo," Robbin explained to Amy what was going to transpire.

As Robbin attempted to push the head of the dildo into Amy's ass it met with resistance.

"Open up. Use your mind to control your asshole, relax it and open wide. It will hurt less and feel better," she told the young girl under her control.

Amy did as she was told and Robin was able to get the head of the dildo into her ass.

"There doesn't that feel good now?" She asked her young mentee.

"Ohhhh...yeesss...I love it...keeep... that...up," Amy could barely speak, she was lost in lust.

"This dildo is about as big as John's dick, just a little smaller, so you can take him," Robbin encouraged her.

"Get you dick over here and lube it up," Robbin ordered me.

"Here honey, roll over and get up on your hands and knees. Stick your ass up in the air," she instructed Amy.

Amy repositioned herself, the dildo remained in her ass while she got up on all fours.

As I moved into position on the bed, Robbin was still working the dildo in and out of Amy's ass. I was on my knees behind Amy, my cock ready for her rear hole. Robbin removed the dido and grabbed the lube and squeezed out a liberal amount on Amy's hole. She then squeezed a good amount of lube on my cock and rubbed it all over evenly. Robbin then guided my cock head to Amy's sphincter. Her bung hole was pulsating and as I pushed the tip of my cock in, her hole clamped down on the tip of my cock.

Robbin smacked her ass with her hand and said, "Open up. Relax it. Accept it."

As Amy relaxed her hole I pushed and with some resistance the head of my cock popped in. I stroked in and out gently a little at a time, inch by inch, until I worked my entire cock into her ass.

"Ohhh...that feels soooo fucking good!" Amy cried out. She started fingering her own clit as I slowly fucked her ass. Robbin went to Amy's head and started kissing her. She soon got down under Amy into a 69. Robbin licked Amy's clit while I continued to fuck her virgin ass.

Amy was trembling and quivering in orgasmic bliss, she was in a multi-orgasm cycle and loving it.

She attempted to eat Robbin while I was pounding her, but she was too far gone in her own bliss to make any headway there. Robbin didn't mind, she was helping our young farm hand with her first anal experience, she was happy to be pleasuring her.

"Ohh....pleeaasse...stooop....NO...DON"T...stooop.....oohhh...I'm..cummmming...," Amy was crying.

Amy must have cum a dozen times and I was about ready to blow a big load.

"I can't hold back much longer," I cried out, and I started shoving my dick in and out of Amy's ass hard and deep. I blew my wad deep within her back hole and Amy came with me. We both shuttered and shook. I pulled out and rolled away from her and collapsed on the bed.

Amy rolled off Robbin and collapsed on the bed next to me, the both of us lay there panting.

Robbin looked on with a smile, she was fingering herself; she hadn't cum yet. After about 5 minutes, I said, "I'll go wash up and come back and take care of you hon." I headed into the bathroom to wash my cock. I took my time, I needed it to recharge. When I returned to the bedroom Amy was eating Robbin's pussy so I sat in the chair and watched while I recharged some more.

Robbin started cumming on Amy's tongue, she was getting into her own multi-orgasm cycle.

Soon my cock started to stir watching the two ladies on the bed, and I stroked it hard. I moved to the bed and tapped Amy on the shoulder. Amy moved aside and I positioned myself at my wife's cunt. I drove my cock home and fucked her silly.

We all collapsed in to one big pile of flesh. I fell asleep and didn't wake till morning. When I did wake, Amy was gone and I could hear Robbin in the kitchen. I just lay there in a dreamy state thinking about last night's threesome with Amy. I was sure glad we hired her.

I went down stairs to the kitchen, Robbin was just making coffee.

"Amy is out back showering if you want to join her. I already showered," Robbin said.

I figured I needed a shower, I probably reeked of sex. I headed out to the outdoor showers and stripped off my cloths and joined Amy.

"That was some night. Thanks for taking my ass cherry," Amy said smiling.

"Oh, the pleasure was all mine," I said. We played a little soaping each other and fingering and massaging, but we were both satisfied from last night. Without any words we just knew we were not going to fuck that morning under the shower.

The three of us headed to the barn after breakfast to start the work day. The girls would be working the flowers, and I had gotten a load of manure delivered; I'd be putting that on the vegetables.

After lunch I heard Robbin's cell phone ring. My ears perked up as I heard her say, "That's wonderful come on down when you're ready."

I knew it was Jack that called.

"Jack got his blood test results, he's as clean as a whistle. He's coming right over for his massage," she informed me.

I really had nothing to say about it. This was something she wanted to do. Besides, I had just fucked Amy up the ass the night before, who was I to say anything. I felt a little funny about her doing this, but I couldn't put a finger on why. Was I prejudice because Jack had no legs? God I hope not. Was it because he just showed up uninvited and wormed his way into Robbin's heart? I don't know. That shouldn't have bothered me either; after all Carly came uninvited and I fucked her. Maybe I didn't have a reason, so I should just let Robbin do what she wants. I should make an effort to warm up to Jack more I thought.

Robbin went into the house and brought out a double chase lounge cushion. It was like a thin mattress, it was about 2 inches thick and three feet wide and six feet long. She also had some massage oil in her hand as she walked through the barn to the garden out back. I followed her to see where she was setting up for Jack. There was a low, but wide table near the back of the barn. We used it for hauling up big boxes of vegetables for sorting. I had built a pergola over it for shade when we worked on the table. Robbin cleaned off the table and spread the cushion on it. She unbuttoned her blouse so her bra-less breasts were almost popping out. She went over to the outdoor shower and got some hot water in a bucket. She grabbed a wash cloth and a towel from the barn; we kept some handy for impromptu showers.