Sex Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone, cover me with food," She shouted.

We all moved in to the table and grabbed something off the trays. I grabbed the chocolate sauce and started squirting it on her breasts. Robbin dolloped whipped cream over my sauce on her nipples. Beth and Cary were decorating her body with pieces of fruit. Ed shoved some fruit in Amy's cunt and then poured liquor all over her snatch. Robbin put jello shots on various spots up and down her body. Jack was setting fruit on Amy's legs. When were all done, Amy was covered with edible delights, and we stood back and admired our artistic work.

"Dig in everyone," she announced.

We all moved to the table and started licking and sucking food and flesh; simultaneously eating food off her and licking her flesh was a real turn on. Doing it in a group, like a pride of lions eating their kill was doubly a turn on.

Carly removed her dress as not to soil it and climbed up on the table and between Amy's legs to slurp at the fruit Ed stuffed in her cunt. Beth was at Amy's breasts licking the whipped cream and chocolate off. Ed was finding all the jello shots and devouring them. Robbin was everywhere and anywhere licking Amy's body, she was giving her a tongue bath, devouring any food item in her path. I poured some more of that whiskey cream drink into Amy's mouth and I had my tongue in her mouth lapping it out.

Poor Jack was left out, so he sat watching, he had his cock out and was stroking it. I looked over at him between fill ups of the whiskey cream in Amy's mouth, he smiled and looked content.

As Amy's body emptied of food people moved away, but the orgy had already started with Amy's body desert. Carly remained at Amy's pussy, now that the food was gone she was eating her out in the traditional manor. Amy was already breathing hard and experiencing mini orgasms. All the tongues on her really exited her.

Robbin had pulled Ed's pants down and was sucking his cock. Beth looked over at me with a sexy smile and she curled her fingers in a come hither motion. The beds that Ed made the platforms for were only a few feet from the table. I grabbed Beth's hand and led her to the closest bed. I pushed her down on the bed and crawled my way up her body, kissing her bare legs as I went. As I lifted her sarong, and she scooted her hips up so I could push the dress up over her hips. Her blond pussy lay in wait for my eager tongue. I pulled the top of the sarong down and fully exposed her breasts. I kissed her hard on the lips as my fingers found her snatch. She slid her hand into my pants and stroked my hardening cock. I pulled away from her to pull my pants and shirt off. She took that opportunity to pull her dress up over her head.

When I returned, she was naked except for a sexy diamond studded waist bracelet. I crawled back up to her face and kissed her passionately, our tongues danced with each others for five minutes or so. I started kissing and licking my way down her body. I nibbled at her ear lobe, I kissed her neck softly, and then my tongue traced a path to her breasts. I nuzzled my nose in the valley between her breasts, I pushed her breasts together on my face and inhaled deeply. Her breast redolence was sweet and pleasing. I moved my nose to her left nipple and inhaled again. A different aroma, a deeper, sweet aura emanated from her nipples. I dove in on her nipple with my mouth and swirled it with my tongue. I licked and bathed her areola with my tongue. My fingers were working her pussy the whole time I was licking my way down to her promised land. I moved away from her breasts and my tongue made a wet trail down to her belly button. I stuck my tongue in and licked her belly clean. My tongue traced a line past her waist bracelet down to her mound. I licked the top of her mound where her blond pubic hair starts. I licked around to her inner thighs. I pushed her legs wide open and licked, kissed and nibbled my way down deep into her inner thighs. I was purposely delaying licking her cunt, I wanted to tease her. She answered that by taking her leg and wrapping it around my head and pulling my head into her snatch.

"Eat me," she ordered as she smothered her cunt on my face. I inhaled deeply her sex musk. I lapped and lapped at her beautiful blond cunt. Her clit was big and I settled on it with by tongue and twirled my tongue around it. I sucked and nibbled her clit like the whole world came to a point at the end of her clit. I slipped a finger in her vagina, then two, then three. Even though she had never given birth, she was bigger and looser than Robbin. I soon had four fingers in her.

She writhed and pushed against my hand. I curled my thumb into my palm to make my hand as small as possible and pushed against her cunt. Beth pushed hard back and my hand slipped in. I had my whole hand up her cunt and was now fisting her.

She loved it. "Oh yes, I love that. Fuck me with your hand," she cried. My tongue was still working her clit as my hand moved in and out of her pussy. She came all over my hand as her body shook and quivered. I pulled my hand out and licked off her cunt juice.

"Fuck me with your cock," she ordered. My cock was hard as a rock from all the excitement of fisting her pussy so I just positioned myself between her legs and shoved it in. Before I got too involved with fucking her I took a look around to see what was happening on the other beds.

Jack was laying face up on the next bed and Robbin was on top ridding him. It looked odd because I couldn't see Jack's stumps sticking out from Robbin's rump. Ed stood on the bed over Jack's head with his dick in Robbin's mouth. She eagerly sucked Ed's cock while she fucked Jack.

Amy and Carly moved from the table to the third bed; the bed being softer I presumed -- they were locked in a 69.

I returned my attention to Beth and started plowing my cock deep into her big pussy. Her pussy was more cavernous than Robbin's, but it still felt wonderful. She was soft and velvety inside and I really enjoyed the change. I could hold off my orgasm longer and enjoy the ride; a tighter pussy makes me come sooner. I thrusted in and out and enjoyed each silky stroke. As I stroked in and out of her, I could feel her cunt juice; sticky and silky as it clung to my cock. With each stroke her cunt was slurping and juicing up my hard cock. Beth started cumming again, she shuttered and moaned as she came. I just kept fucking her right through it. As she came down from her orgasm she had a loving lustful look in her eyes and she smiled at me. She looked angelic at that moment, and I couldn't resist kissing her. I kissed her tenderly at first, then we lip locked and traded tongues as I continued to fuck her silky pussy. She came again while we were kissing and while I was thrusting in and out of her. I fucked her for about ten more minutes before I pulled out. I hadn't cum yet and that was my plan; I wanted to hold off as long as I could. I moved my cock to Beth's face so she could lick her cunt juices from my rod.

Amy came over to our bed and dove in between Beth's legs and started eating her. Carly came over and straddled Beth's face and lowered her pussy on to Beth's waiting tongue. I moved to Amy's rear, and she lifted herself up on her knees as she continued to eat Beth. I eyed her ass bud and thought about fucking her ass, but then thought better of it. Everyone was licking and sucking everyone as soon as someone pulled out of an orifice; better save her ass for another time. I entered Amy's cunt from behind. I spit on her ass hole and used my thumbs to play with her brown star while my palms spread and massaged her cheeks. Amy's cunt was tighter than Beth's, it was going to take a lot more will power to keep from cumming in her young tight hole.

As I continued to fuck Amy she ate Beth's cunt. Soon Beth was cumming again. She screamed and shrieked to another orgasm. I fucked Amy for about five minutes, then I felt I was reaching the point of no return.

"I can't hold back much longer," I announced.

Amy lifted her head up form Beth's pussy and turned and said, "Go ahead, I'm ready too."

So I commenced ramming her from behind with my rock hard cock. I started cumming hard and felt Amy shaking and quaking under me as I filled her pussy up with my cum. I pulled out from Amy and crashed on the bed exhausted.

Ed came over to our bed and picked Carly up off Beth's face, he carried her back to the empty bed and lay her down. He moved between her wide open legs and penetrated her pussy with one swift move. She clamped her legs around his back as they fucked hard and furious.

On the other bed, Jack was screaming that he was cumming as Robbin rode him like a bucking bronco. Robbin was climaxing too, she was not saying anything, but I could tell. Her eyes were closed, her head was tilted up, her lips were pursed and her head was shaking rapidly.

Amy rolled over and laid on her back as my cum started to drip from her cunt. Beth moved in between her legs and started lapping up my semen escaping from Amy's cunt.

I could hear Ed and Carly cumming now, both were moaning and singing the climax song.

We all lay there satiated and panting. Amy was the first to get up and headed for the outdoor showers, and we all followed her. Robbin wheeled Jack over and put him under a shower head and turned it on. We soaped each other up and played in the water like a bunch of kids. When we were done showering, we all put on white robes Robbin had put out special for this event. We returned to the party area and took up residence in the lounge chairs near the beds and table. I mixed everyone a drink and Robbin got some finger food and passed it around. We drank, laughed and joked for the next two hours. Jack started telling jokes; he was quite the joke teller. The dirtier the jokes, the more the women roared.

If anyone had come around at that moment, except for the fact that we were all in robes, it would look like any other outdoor garden dinner party -- and except for the beds. No one would have guessed that we just had wild, sloppy sex.

We were having so much fun chatting we forgot about round two until Robbin decided she needed to get to know Beth better. She went over to Beth's lounge chair and opened her robe. Beth opened her legs and Robbin crawled up between them and lay on her. The two kissed for a while, then Robbin slid down between Beth's legs and proceeded to eat her in a slow and gentle fashion.

Ed had not had Amy all summer. Whenever he came by to fuck Robbin, Amy never got involved, although she did sometimes watch and masturbate. So Ed moved over to Amy's lounge chair and opened her robe. Amy opened her legs and Ed moved his face to her hairy bush.

Carly came over to my lounge chair and opened my robe. Then she slid her robe off and went down on me.

Round two was more subdued than round one; each of the partners that initiated the second round of sex stayed with the partner they selected. Jack was left out again, but he didn't mind; he had gotten to eat pussy and fuck Robbin at this orgy -- he was content just to watch and masturbate.

Everyone sucked, licked and fucked in a slow and easy way until everyone came in one simultaneous harvest orgasm.

The party broke up soon afterwards. Amy was the first to leave, she said she needed to get back to the dorm and study for a big test coming up next week. Carly excused herself, she needed to open the Green Bounty early the next morning. Jack content and satisfied wheeled himself to his wheelchair accessible van and headed home.

Beth and Ed stayed a while longer. We talked and had a few more drinks. We lamented the end of the summer, and the impromptu garden sex we all enjoyed while working. Beth suggested we continue as a foursome. We all agreed and made plans for the next weekend.

As Robbin and I lay in our bed that night we talked of plans for the farm for the next year. Amy has already been asked back, and she eagerly accepted. Jack, of course, would be around; in fact he and I became good friends. Robbin continued to give him massages, and with happy endings. We talked about expanding the garden and opening a market. Robbin said there were pros and cons to opening a market: one of the pros being, we'd need to hire more fuckable young college students; one con would be, the public would be at the farm during open business hours, which would curtail the impromptu fucking in the garden.

As I lay there drifting off to sleep, I started thinking of a ways to make the garden screened off and private so we could have a market and still have our little slice of Eden, our Sex Farm.