Sex Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Jack's van pull into the barn drive.

"Anyone here?" Jack's voice beamed through the barn.

"We're back here," Robbin shouted at the barn.

Jack wheeled himself over to the table Robbin was fussing around.

I had walked over to where Amy was working and said, "Jack is here for his massage, and with a happy ending."

"We should watch," Amy said.

"Watch?" I inquired, not knowing if that would be the right thing to do.

"Why not," she said. Before I could answer she had already walking toward the sorting table.

So I followed Amy, why not. If she was going to show support, I should too. We pulled up some lounge chairs near the table and kicked back.

"Can you get yourself up here?" Robbin asked Jack.

Jack positioned his wheelchair next to the low table and locked the wheels. With only the nimbleness someone who has lost the use of both legs could muster, he used his arms and was up on the table in no time.

"Take off your cloths," Robbin instructed.

In no time Jack had removed his shirt and slipped out of his shorts. Jack was already sporting a hard-on, it's probably been hard ever since he go the blood test results. There was no modesty in Jack. He didn't care that Amy and I were sitting there watching. Hell, the whole world could have been watching, he would have been proud to be sporting that erection and getting a massage.

"Jack," I called at him. "No offense buddy, but your dick is longer than your legs," I said in a joking tone trying to lighten things up.

"Yeah, if that glass fell any closer, my only salvation would have been chopped off," he said back to me. "The only pleasure I get is jerking off three or four times a day."

"You the man Jack," I said. "I'm lucky if I can cum twice a day."

"Well, I may not have legs, but I'm younger than you are, old man," he busted my chops.

"Turn over on your stomach," Robbin said to him. She wanted to give him a massage first, then a hand-job; Jack would have been happy to move right to the hand-job.

Jack rolled over on the thin cushion, he tucked his hard-on up against his belly. Robbin took her blouse off and poured some massage oil in her hands. She rubbed the oil in her palms and then commenced to massaging Jack. She started with his neck, working it like any therapeutic massage. Jacks eyes closed and he had a look of contentment on his face. Robbin worked down his back, she alternated between applying a lot of pressure and light sensual touches. She leaned over him and brushed her breasts lightly over the skin on his back. Jack smiled big when she did that.

"Oh, yeah, keep doing that," he said to her.

Robbin moved to position her left breast to his mouth, he sucked in her nipple and he was in heaven

but only for a minute. She pulled her nipple out of his mouth and continued the massage. Robbin moved down to his lower back, there she worked his lumbar with forcefulness. She moved to his buttocks and pushed deep into the tissue. She parted his crack and stuck a finger at his anus, he jumped and smiled. Robbin moved to his lower butt and started to work the back of his stubby legs. You could tell she didn't know if she should touch the end of his stumps. She pulled back and worked her way back up to his butt.

"Roll over," she ordered.

Jack wasted no time, he was on his back in a split second. Jacks cock was sticking straight up like a rocket. Robbin started with his pecs and moved down to his abdomen. She was again alternating between deep tissue and light sensual massage. She once again stuck her breast in his mouth. He sucked it in, but now because his hands were free, he grabbed her breasts and kneaded them while he sucked.

Robbin soon pulled back and her breast popped out of his mouth. She now moved lower and massaged his hip flexors. Jack was jabbing his cock in the direction of her hands as she worked his hip flexors. He was trying to tell her to hurry up and touch his penis. She was patient though, and kept up the massage. As she moved lower to the inside of his thighs, she was faced with the same dilemma, how close to get to the end of his stumps. She retreated, and moved her hands up to his balls. She cupped his balls in her right hand and massaged them. Her left hand was massaging his abdomen. Robbin worked his balls for a long time teasing him. He loved being touched there so he didn't mind.

Robbin then put some more massage oil in her hands and after rubbing them together to warm up the oil she finally grabbed his cock. The look of ecstasy on Jacks face will forever be etched in my mind. Jack had this look of sheer joy on his face. How long had it been since another human being touched his cock? He had full sexual function, no spinal cord damage, sure he could masturbate himself. But to be touched by another human being on his genitals, his privates; that was heaven for Jack at that moment.

"Ahhhhhh," he exhaled as if holding a sexual breath for years, now it could escape his lips.

Robbin stroked up his cock and then twirled her hand around the head of his penis before stroking back down to the base and around to his balls. She kept that move up for a while. Then she rapidly jacked him for a few strokes. She then moved her position and turned her hand so that the palm of her hand was prominently pressuring his cock as she stoked it. Again she palmed his cock cap in her hand and twirled it. Robbin stuck her left breast at his face, he took her nipple in. She increased the pressure with her hand. Jack had no holding power against her skillful hands.

"I'mmm...cummm...inng...," he cried out as he bucked wildly, thrusting his whole body up off the thin mattress and his cock in Robbin's hand. He shot his load all over her hand and his belly.

Jack lay there panting and quivering. Robbin continued to gently massage his cock as it shrunk in her hand. When Jack's cock was completely flaccid and he was calm, she took the wash cloth and dipped it to the warm bucket of water. She rung it out and them gently washed Jack's cock and belly.

As she toweled him off she said, "How was that?"

"Wonderful," was all he said on a soft voice.

I looked over at Amy, she had her dress hiked up and was gently fingering her clit. She had the sweetest look on her face as she was enthralled watching Robbin give Jack that hand-job.

Jack came around almost every day after that. After that first hand-job from Robbin, he and I got along great. He was always a great guy, I just had trouble seeing it. Robbin saw it right away though and so the two of them bonded like glue. Jack would help Robbin with the flowers or whatever else he could from his wheelchair.

Robbin continued to massage him at least twice a week. He was always saying to her that his muscles were sore, his way of asking for a massage. Robbin always joked back at him about it. If she had the time and was in the mood, she'd tell him to go get ready for a massage. If she didn't have the time or wasn't in the mood she'd say he had better take some Advil or something.

The happy endings got happier over time, Robbin advanced to blow-job happy endings. I asked Robbin if she was going to fuck him or just continue to give him hand and blow-jobs. She said she probably would fuck him, but didn't know when she would, she was happy the way things were for now.

"I feel like I'm doing something special for him if I only take care of his needs during the massage sessions. I don't really get all that horny doing it. If I fuck him, I'll want to cum too and that would change the dynamics," she said. "Not that it would be bad, I'm just enjoying what I'm doing right now with him," she added. "I'll probably fuck him soon, when the spirit moves me."

The rest of the summer went on pretty much the same. Robbin, Amy and I worked and fucked in the garden. Occasionally Ed and Carly would drop by for a garden fuck. Jack was a permanent fixture around the farm. He watched while we were fucking each other and jerked off, or Robbin would come over and finish him off with her mouth.

The summer was coming to a close and Amy would soon be back at the college for the fall semester.

The farm was winding down for the season; since we had decided earlier not to plant fall crops, once the summer crops were over we were done. As Robbin and I contemplated the end of the summer we felt sad; we would miss Amy and the impromptu fucking in the garden.

"Next summer she'll be back I hope," I said to Robbin.

"I know, it's a long way till next summer though. Maybe we can talk her into coming around for a weekend stay once in a while during the school year, or maybe stay for the holidays," Robbin's eyes lit up as she spoke.

"Yeah, things will be different, but we can still have a good time. You know, we haven't gotten to meet Ed's wife yet. I thought he was going to bring her around for a foursome?" I said.

"We were so busy over the summer I never pressed him about it," Robbin said.

"Let's have a big party, an end of summer orgy. A harvest orgy to commemorate the last harvest of our farm for the season. We can invite Ed, his wife, Carly, Amy and Jack of course," I said.

"What a great idea. We can have it in the garden on a nice warm September day. An outdoor picnic orgy, a garden party," Robbin said. I could see her mind working on this, she loved planning events, and she would make it special.

Robbin picked up her cell phone and punched a few keys.

"Ed? Robbin. Are we ever going to meet your wife? Does she swing? John and I would both like to fuck her," she spoke at her cell phone.

It turns out Ed's wife had only been involved in one threesome years ago when Ed and her first got together. Apparently she talked about doing it again, but it hadn't happened yet. Ed was to talk to her and see if she would be receptive to attending the harvest orgy.

September came and things were really slowing down at the farm. Amy had moved back to her dorm at the end of August and we missed her dearly. Robbin was busy planning the harvest orgy. She picked a weekend date in mid September, and a rain date since she really wanted it outside. She planned the menu and décor. She didn't want to cater it, because she didn't want people coming and going who weren't part of the orgy. She planned food that was easy to cook ahead of time and either didn't need warming or was easy to keep warm in a chafing dish. For the décor, she wanted a lot of white linen around. The white linen against the end of summer and early autumn colors in the field would contrast nicely she told me -- I became the sounding board for all her ideas concerning this party. She wanted a big table with a white linen table cloth for dinning. She wanted me to hang white linen sheets around the area like cloth panels and drapes. She ordered three mattresses to be use for beds. Ed was to make three platforms for the make shift beds. She wanted the party set up between the current garden's raised beds, and the outdoor showers. There was a patch of lawn there that was the perfect size to accommodate a table with chairs, the beds, and six or seven lounge chairs. There was also room for the food to be kept on an additional table. The outdoor showers were close so if anyone wanted to rinse off after some randy sex, they could.

Orgy day came, the guests were to arrive around 2:00 in the afternoon. Robbin and I were busy all morning preparing food, setting up the table and bar outside, getting ice for the coolers and such. Amy came over early to help Robbin decorate. We still had lots of flowers left in the garden. Coneflowers, asters, and mums were still blooming, and Robbin made floral arrangements with those. I strung lights over the table and set up candles near the beds.

Ed had finished the platforms for the beds the day before. His wife was going to attend, so I was excited to meet and fuck her.

As we neared completion I couldn't help but notice how beautiful and sexy the setting had shaped up. Robbin outdid herself with the décor design. We finished setting up about 1:30, which gave us time to shower and change. Amy, Robbin and I showered together at the outdoor shower. We soaped each other up and groped and played with each other's bodies, but we were careful not to get too excited, we wanted to hold off for the party.

Robbin got dressed in a long flowing, see-through dress. She couldn't decide if she wanted to be naked underneath the dress or not.

"Wear some nice panties, but go topless. It will add an element of mystery," I said.

Amy dressed in a short summer dress with a floral print. She wore nothing underneath and the front of her dress plunged low so her breast cleavage was prominently displayed. I wore off-white linen pants and a red Hawaiian shirt with off white floral print; no underwear.

Jack was the first to arrive, and he was on time. I fixed Jack and myself a drink and we chatted near the bar. Ed and his wife arrived next. As Ed walked in to the garden area I could see he had on his arm a gorgeous creature.

"This is my wife Beth. Beth this is John and Jack," Ed introduced us.

Beth appeared to be of Scandinavian decent and she was lovely to look at. Her blond hair played nicely with her blue eyes. She wasn't as fit as Robbin, but she wasn't heavy either, she was just soft and round in all right places. Beth wore a sarong dress, and she appeared to have no bra on. Her breasts appeared ample, my first guess was 36D.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," Beth said to me as she extended her hand. "Ed's been telling me all about your little farm here. Ed made it sound lovely, but now that I see it in person, I see his description didn't do it any justice."

I wondered what all Ed had told her about our farm. I wondered if Ed bothered to mention he stopped by frequently to fuck Robbin in the garden.

"Where is your wife Robbin? I'm dying to meet the woman my husband has been fucking in your garden."

With that, I got my answer. "She'll be right out, Amy and Robbin are preparing some last minute food items," I told Beth. "Can I make you a drink?" I asked Beth and Ed.

Carly arrived next. As she strolled into the garden from the barn she looked radiant. She was dressed in a silver shimmering cocktail dress with a side slit all the way up to her hip. Carly saw us over by the table and bar and made her way over. Introductions were made between Carly and Beth as I made drinks for everyone.

Robbin and Amy soon brought out the last of the food. As Beth was introduced to Robbin, instead of extending a hand as customary, Beth walked up to Robbin and put her arms around her and planted a juicy kiss on her lips.

"I feel as if we've already been lovers," she said to Robbin. "When Ed comes home with your pussy juice fresh on his face, sometimes I lick it off." Beth was being sincere, not at all sarcastic, so Robbin smiled and hugged her, and then kissed her again; this time with more passion.

We had drinks and chatted for a good hour as everyone got to know Beth.

After an hour or so of drinking and chatting, Robbin got everyone's attention, "Let's sit and eat," she shouted.

As we ate, we continued to talk, laugh and enjoy the afternoon sun. I sat between Beth and Carly, Robbin sat between Ed and Jack, and Amy sat at the head on the table. As I ate I had two hands massaging my thighs from two different directions, Beth to my right and Carly to my left. Sometimes their hands would meet at my crotch and they both massaged my cock together. I slid my right hand under Beth's sarong and discovered she had no panties on. I found her pussy and played with it in between bites of food. When my left hand was free from food, I explored under Cary's dress. I probed for her dress slit and found my way in to her crotch -- again no panties. I dipped my fingers into each pussy and brought their respective juice to my mouth for a taste.

Robbin must have been getting the same treatment from Ed or Jack, or both. She moaned a little and smiled devilishly.

I made several more rounds of drinks, so everyone was happy and feeling no pain.

Everyone had finished eating and we were just hanging out enjoying the afternoon sun and sneaking feels under the table when Amy announced, "I have a surprise for desert: Me." Every one cheered.

"Please help clear the table," Amy said. We all wondered why she wanted the table cleared so soon, but everyone complied and soon the table was empty. Robbin must have known why Amy wanted the table cleared though, because she didn't look puzzled, and she worked the hardest to clear everything.

Amy went behind the make shift bar and came out with a large tray of food objects. Robbin helped her and brought out another tray. On the tray were jello shots, whipped cream, pieces of very juicy fruits, chocolate syrup, and various flavored liquors.

Amy pulled her dress off and was naked as she climbed up on the table and reclined on her back. Robbin put a jello shot in her navel.

"Who's first?" Amy inquired as she lay there looking at her navel. Ed and Amy had never done anything sexual together up to this point so Ed was eager to get his tongue on her flesh.

"I'll go first," Ed announced as he stepped up to the table, leaned in and sucked the jello shot out of Amy's belly button. He stayed longer than needed to suck up the jello, he lavished her belly with his tongue for a good three minutes. Finally Robbin said, "Enough Ed." Robbin put some kiwi on Amy's pussy, just at the top of her mound. The kiwi was juicy and the juice ran down her slit.

"Who's next?" Robbin said.

Beth didn't say anything, she just stepped up to the table leaned in and sucked the kiwi. Beth didn't eat the kiwi right away, she squashed the kiwi with her lips so that more of the juice would run down Amy's cunt. Beth then ate the kiwi and started eating Amy. She licked all the kiwi juice off her pussy as far as she could reach given the angle she was attacking it from.

Next Robbin put a jello shot between Amy's breasts, she also poured some cherry liquor on her breasts.

I didn't wait, I moved right in and sucked up the jello shot. Then I licked all the cherry liquor off Amy's breasts. I took my time and massaged Amy's breasts with my hands as I devoured them with my tongue.

Next Robbin told Amy to tilt her head back and close her throat with her tongue. She poured a copious amount of Irish whiskey cream liquor in Amy's mouth.

"Who wants to tongue that out of her mouth?" Robbin asked. Carly stepped up and lowered her mouth to Amy's. She stuck her tongue into Amy's open mouth and lapped out the cream liquor. Amy couldn't hold it any longer so she swallowed the remainder. Then Amy and Carly locked lips and french kissed for a few minutes.

"All clean now," Carly said as she moved away from Amy with a smile on her face.

"I have a special treat for you Jack," Amy said. Amy then moved to the edge of the table so her legs were off the table.

"Move your wheelchair over in between my legs," she instructed Jack as she spread her legs and applied whipped cream to her pussy.

"It's freshly whipped cream Jack, not that canned shit," she mentioned.

Jack positioned himself between her legs and bent in to eat the whipped cream off of and out of Amy's pussy. Who knows when the last time Jack had eaten a pussy? Robbin hadn't gotten around to fucking him, nor letting him lick any of her body parts except her breasts. Jack was going at Amy's pussy like a starved dog finally getting a meal. Jack grabbed Amy's thighs and ass and pulled her in closer. He lapped his tongue up and down her slit with abandon. He settled on her clit and worked it with his tongue. He sucked and bit her clit, then lapped her whole cunt again. Jack would have stayed at Amy's pussy all night it seemed, but Amy wasn't done playing body desert yet. She gently pushed Jacks face up out of her lap and kissed him, and then she thanked him. Then she lay back on the table.