Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Forget

Forget and lose the grade school level junk of "word...word," "word -- word," and "-- word --" as meaningless space wasting things. The stories read far easier and clear lacking the confusion and guessing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Very good

But not near as good as your first story, the taking of Grace's virginity was not what I expected using a zuccihini of all fucking things and not his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

OMG I want to see the doctor. You got me so wet and excited. . . I want that doctor. . .SHIT....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hoping the next batch are more complex and real

So I guess we're saying bye to them now, and their lovingly described multifarious twats. Can the next six include some non-players?

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
What A Doc

Once more the medical books were revised - and more teen school girls were left with very wet sexual parts. In a nice way according to the girls involved.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Much ado about not much

I was hoping after chapter 1 that the sex scenes would get more detailed, but I'm sadly disappointed. You get to the sex scenes, then, "ZOOM!", you're past them in an instant, rather than giving them the detail they deserve.

Case in point, the entirety of round two with Grace is contained in one short paragraph:

"After dinner, John suggested they visit the bed again...just to relax. But it was to be anything but that...Grace was eager to explore what 'sex' really meant and John was eager to discover what Grace could really offer."

ZOOM!

Details, details details!

There's a lot of build up, with very little payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reminder

Something about the way you write reminds me of Mr Humbert Humbert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

great story it gave me a great hard on. I used it in the girl next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What has happened to Part 3 as Series goes straight on to part 4 which is after the next set of girls have been. Please confirm were I can find it???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can you load part 3?

You miss a lot of thevstory!

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

good plot but missing the sensible erotic parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous