Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told him she was not used to being complimented except for the work she did on the base, even that was far and few between. She told him that her and Jason had an interesting conversation earlier that day, but when they had more time she would tell him about it if he liked.

He told her that he would be very interested to know what they talked about and why she found it to be such an interesting conversation.

He asked if it would be okay to give her a hug, she looked at him confused because she was not used to being asked for a hug let alone getting hugs any more. She told him that would be fine, but that he was not to kiss her, and he agreed to that because he respected her and her foster family. When she went back inside Raymond asked what her and Billy had talked about, she told him that he told her to picture everyone in their underwear if she got nervous while playing her songs at Paul's funeral tomorrow.

She also told him that he also complimented her on her being pretty when she smiled, and told her that any man would be lucky to have her when she found the right one for her. Raymond told her that he agreed with Billy about her being pretty and that any man would no should consider himself lucky to have her when she found the right one for herself.

She felt her cheeks get hot as she blushed a deep crimson red yet again, and when Raymond asked her why she was blushing she told him it was because she was no longer used to getting compliments.

She could not explain what she was feeling, as she was not even sure herself what it was exactly that she was feeling at that particular moment. She chided herself for being so hard on herself, even called herself a stupid bitch for doing the things she was doing and told herself she would be lucky if she found the right man for her the way she was going.

She looked at herself in the mirror that night as she was getting ready for bed, brushing her long blonde hair the way she remembered Raymond brushing it for her when she was a kid, and did not like what she saw at all. She told herself she was lucky to have such a loving, caring and understanding foster father as Raymond, that she should consider herself very lucky indeed.

She was not sure what the feeling was, but found herself sitting in front of the mirror wondering if she was actually a submissive woman. She remembered the conversation that she and Jason had earlier that day, and decided to ask him in the morning what a submissive woman was. She thought it would be best to see from his point of view if she may be a submissive woman because if that was the case she needed to know what a submissive woman does, does not do, how they act and finally what they wear.

She got up before anyone else in the house and worked out for an hour, then had a shower, put on some clean clothes, went and started making breakfast for everyone. Jason was the next one up and he was surprised to see her making breakfast. She decided to ask him right then and there what a submissive woman was and if she may be a submissive woman, which had him, shocked because he was not expecting her to ask him this. He told her that a submissive woman lives to serve the Dom/Domme she was with.

Kimberly still did not understand, so he told her that a submissive woman belongs to a Dom/Domme and does what they say and only what they say, and that if they don't then they are punished in many different ways. She asked him if a submissive wears a collar, leash and clothes, he told her that submissives do wear a collar and leash but only when their Master/Mistress is with them do they wear the leash. She asked him again do they wear clothes, he told her that is something that most Masters/Mistresses will discuss with their submissive once they have collared the submissive.

He asked her if she thought she might be a submissive, she told him that she was not sure but was starting to think she was because she took orders from men and enjoyed doing so.

He told her that does not necessarily mean that she is a submissive woman, but that if she did not do what she was told and got punished for it and enjoyed being punished at times then there is a possibility she could very well be submissive. She told him that she liked wearing the collar but was not sure she liked wearing the leash, and asked him if that meant she was submissive.

He told her the chances of her being submissive were good, but that the only way for her to know for sure was for her to be given an order by a Dominant and see if she follows it or gets punished. She asked him how she would find a Dominant, he told her there were things called munches which are where people of the same mind get together and talk.

He told her there are clubs that allow others to explore their dominant or submissive sides, and that some of these clubs allow hands on fun.

She asked him if he would take her to one of these clubs, he smiled and told her that he would be honored to do so, but that she had to wear the collar and leash while there. She told him that she did not have a problem wearing the collar but was not sure she could get used to wearing a leash as well, then she got startled when she heard Raymond ask when breakfast would be ready. She told him that it was almost ready, turned back to the stove and started cooking the bacon, eggs and sausages.

He asked if the coffee was ready, she told him it would be in about ten minutes, that she had not yet turned it on and to please give her a few more minutes before breakfast was ready. He told her that he was not in a hurry because he was going to workout for a bit, have a shower, get dressed, and would then be ready for a big, hearty breakfast.

Kimberly reminded Jason that their conversation was private and that she did not want anyone else in the house or her biological family knowing what she was asking him. He promised her that he would rather die than to let anyone know his foster sister thought she might be submissive and was asking him what he thought.

She smiled at him, told him that he did not have to die, but that if he did not start helping with breakfast she would seriously hurt him. He told her that was not a smart thing to say to a dominant because it could get her punished under normal circumstances. She reminded him that these were not normal circumstances, but instead it was her looking to see what was wrong with her that she liked taking orders and wearing the collar she had been made to wear the day before.

Kimberly told Jason to go wake George, Clinton and to let dad know that breakfast was ready, but that if they were not there in twenty minutes they would miss out because she had to be at the funeral home in an hour. Jason woke George but Clinton was already awake and had gone to get the morning paper, which had a picture of Paul on the front page. Kimberly started crying again and she thought she could cry no more but seeing Paul's picture on the front of the local paper had really upset her.

Clinton told her he was sorry that he had upset her, she told him that it was not him that had upset her but the fact that her brother was no longer among the living. He told her she would do great singing her songs at the funeral and asked who the guy was that had come to see her last night, remembering what Billy had told her she told Clinton that he was a lawyer from the military base.

Clinton asked what he was doing here so late last night, Kimberly told him that there was a problem on the base and that because she was only two weeks shy of getting her wings to become a second lieutenant that he had to inform her of the problem.

Clinton seemed to be happy with that answer and told Kimberly that he hoped the problem would soon be resolved because she had enough to deal with right now. She assured him that all would be worked out by the time she went back to the base at the end of next week, but that he had to promise no matter what he would not tell anyone about the lawyer showing up at the house so late last night.

Clinton promised her he would not say anything about it to anyone, and George asked what they were talking about when he came into the kitchen so Kimberly told him that it was military business and not to worry about it.

Chapter Two

George went to make sure dad knew breakfast was ready, came and sat at the table to have a good breakfast before they all headed to the funeral home. Kimberly was so nervous that she had nothing but toast and tea for her breakfast, went to get dressed, pulled her hair back into three ponytails joined at the bottom, did her make up and got her shoes on. She was ready to go before the men were and was playing the piano to get herself psyched up for her debut at the funeral home.

She was told a talent scout may be there that morning when she turned her cell on to check messages, because she had a feeling that she had a message from John making sure she was okay.

He had called not only to make sure she was alright, but also to let her know the talent scout would be at the funeral home when he learned that Paul's little sister was to be singing at the funeral.

Kimberly arrived at the funeral home before her biological family had, sat at the piano and started playing the song by Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock "Picture." Everyone that came in heard her playing it and singing it very well, they commented to her after she was done singing it, telling her that she had a good voice and should be recording her songs that she had written.

She was so embarrassed because she had not thought her voice was that good, but when they told her that she had nothing to be embarrassed about she started to relax a bit more. Billy showed up with Jane, helping Kimberly to relax a bit more, and she went to them, thanked them for being there, then told them she hopes they enjoy the music. They told her that they were proud of her for being strong enough to do this, and that they knew she would make Paul proud of her for doing this.

They even told her that she would make anyone that showed up proud of her for overcoming her fear of performing in front of so many people. She did not realize that there would be over two hundred people at the funeral until she sat and started playing the theme songs from a few of her favorite shows to warm up.

Once everyone had arrived she was asked to say a few words on behalf of the family because it is what Paul had wanted her to do before she started playing her songs. She got up and thanked everyone for showing up, told them that she did not realize so many people knew and loved Paul the way she had and that she hoped that they would enjoy the songs she chose to sing that day including Paul's favorite song.

Kimberly sat at the piano and started playing Wind beneath My Wings, Little Angels, and Little Sister Don't You. Paul had sung Little Sister to Kimberly when he learned she had joined the military. When she was done playing her songs everyone stood up and applauded her, saying she was great, that she should consider singing professionally.

She thanked them, told them that once her training in the military was done she may ask for a three-month leave to start recording her songs and to go on the road for a bit playing at bars, and clubs that would have her. The talent scout approached Kimberly after the funeral, introducing himself as Bart, and told her that he wanted to sign her to a six month contract, that is when she told him that he would have to talk to her commanding officer at the base.

Bart told her that he would call and speak with her commanding officer about her taking some personal time to record her songs, as well as to go on the road for a few months. Kimberly told him that she had to finish training for a very important mission, that could not get away until she had completed this mission and Bart told her he understood that she could not abandon her mission.

Bart told her he would see if she could take leave from the military after her mission was done, Kimberly thanked him and told him that she was looking forward to recording her songs. Kimberly started to feel a bit shaky, so she excused herself and went looking for her brother John to let him know she was feeling and to ask him to make sure that she did not make herself sick after she had eaten.

When she found him and told him how she was feeling, he told her that she had better eat, that he would make sure she did not make herself sick after she had eaten and that he wanted to check her blood sugar before she ate. He went out to his car, returned with his bag and checked her blood sugar.

Then he told her she needed to be eating smaller meals through out the day so that she can keep her blood sugar at a good level because she may be hypoglycemic, then he explained to her what that was. She thanked him for being there when she needed him the most, he told her that he would always be there for her and that there was no need to thank him because that is what family is for.

He told her that although he had not been there when she needed him as a kid, that he wanted to make up for it now, she told him that he had nothing to make up for. He told her that he felt bad that even though he knew what was going on when she was younger, and did nothing to help her, therefore, he felt that he had to make it up to her.

She just smiled at him, told him that she was not going to argue because it would upset him if she did, and then asked him where everyone was. He told her that they had all gone to the wake for Paul at the reception hall, and that they would soon be going, but that he wanted to make sure she would be okay before they left.

She assured him that she would be okay once she had eaten something and relaxed for a bit, she told him that she thought the reason she was shaky is not only because she had not eaten but also because she had been nervous about singing. He told her, she did not show she was nervous while singing, but in fact had done such a great job that Bart was willing to speak to her commanding officer on the base about her taking leave for a bit.

She told John that she was nervous about recording and singing her songs for the whole world to hear, but knew that with the support of her family she would be fine. He told her that if he could be there when she was recording and singing her songs he would be, but that he had to finish his practicum and graduate.

He told her he was on the dean's honor role, and had been for the past six months, she smiled at him then told him that she was very proud of him. He told her that he was very proud of her as well for overcoming her fears and performing in public once again as she had when she was younger, and was in the choir at church. She told him that she had overcome it due to her military training, the love and support of both her biological family as well as her foster family.

He told her that she would also overcome her eating disorder with the love and support of both families, that all she had to do was ask for help as she had done that day. She told him that she did not want to die, and had learned from her research on the Internet that she could die if she kept on doing what she was. She then told him that she felt she was too damned young to die because there were things she had not yet done, that she wanted to do.

He asked her what she had not done yet, that she wanted to do and she told him, she had not been to Disneyland, Hawaii, Germany, that she had not been to Italy in a very long time and wanted to visit family there. That she wanted to go to Ireland, Scotland and France, she wanted to go to the UK to visit family there also and had not written any more songs, but that she wanted to do so because she loved to write.

When they arrived at the reception hall, Kimberly was greeted by friends and family wishing her well, letting her know that if she needed them all she had to do was call them and they would be there for her. She thanked them, let them know that once she was able to get time away from the base she would come home and sing in the local bar, and hoped that they would be there to see her sing.

They all told her that she would have made Paul proud if he were there to see his baby sister sing, and be approached by a talent scout. That she was willing to lay down her own life to protect and serve her country to keep it safe from terrorists.

She told them that she was serving her country for that reason and the fact that she was and still is proud to be an American citizen, but that she knew her family and friends would worry when she was called to active duty. While she was at the reception, she got a call on her cell, excused herself, went to a private room and took the call.

The call was from her commanding officer at the base saying that they needed her back as soon as she could get there, and that she needed to be in full uniform and ready to leave right away. She told him that she would be there as soon as she let her family know what was happening, and that she would be in full uniform and ready to go by the time she got there.

She asked for two more hours and her commanding officer told her she had one more hour and then had better be arriving at the base as soon after that as she was able to. She told him she would be there within the next four hours and ready to go when she got there, she also asked if there was anything she needed to bring with her when she got to the base.

He told her all she needed was her uniform on, her dog tags, and her weapons that she had been trained to use. She was trained to use a high powered rifle, her knife, and her sword, but was not sure she would need her sword. She went back to her family and friends then told them that she was sorry but could only stay for another hour and then had to get back to the base.

She told them she was called to duty and was not sure when she would be back, but did promise to write them as she could. They all wished her well and made her promise to try and safe, then each one of them gave her a hug before her brother John took her home to change, and from there they went to the airport where a plane was waiting to take her to the base.

She gave John a hug and a kiss on his cheek telling him she loves him and will miss him, he told her to be careful and to write as soon as she could. She promised him that she would do her best to stay safe, and write as soon as she could, but was not sure when she would be able to do so.

She also told him that when she could she would call him to see how everyone was doing, and make sure that dad did not worry too much about her. John laughed, gave her one more hug and kiss before putting her on the plane that was there to take her to the base. Once she arrived on the base she was told she would be going to Iraq to give their soldiers air support, and that it would be a dangerous mission.

She told her commanding officer she did not care that it would be dangerous as long as she could be promised that she would be able to call her families to let them know how she is doing once in a while during her being stationed there. She was told that she would be taking orders from her fellow officer whose nick name was Snake eyes, and was asked if she had a problem doing so.

She told her commanding officer that Snake eyes also known, as Billy was a good friend and that if she did not agree with an order he gave her she would tell him. Upon arriving on the SS Seahawk, the carrier where all pilots take off from and arrive for their meals, personal calls and mail, Kimberly checked in with the Colonel and told him she was supposed to speak with Snake eyes (Billy) and get her orders.

He told her that she could find Snake eyes in the dining room, and that she was to put her things in her quarters first, and had the gunnery sargeant show her to her quarters. She put her bags in her room, followed the gunnery sargeant to the dining room and found Snake eyes, told him who she was and he smiled at her saying that he knew who she was.

1...34567...16