Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly asked Jason if she could be alone with John, then asked him to shut the door and not stand outside listening like he had been known to do. Jason went to the living room, started playing the piano, which distracted Kimberly a moment then she remembered why she had asked to speak to John alone.

She told John that she had been getting sick after eating since she left home and went to the Navy to become a naval pilot. He asked why she was doing this, asked her if she knew the consequences of what she was doing, did she want to die, and a few other questions. Kimberly told him that when she looked in the mirror she saw a fat, little kid that would never be pretty enough to get a man of her own.

John told her that she was pretty, smart and deserved a good man, only that she was going about it the wrong way. John promised to not take her to the hospital if she promised to let him, the rest of the family and her friends help her get over this. Kimberly promised because she did not want to go through what she saw some of the girls going through at the clinic she had visited earlier that day.

John asked what she was talking about and she told him Jason had taken her to a clinic for people with eating disorders, but that she got upset and denied she has a problem. John told her that Jason was just trying to be helpful and is glad he did that because maybe now she would realize that the eating disorders she has are very dangerous, and that she could even die from them if she did not get help immediately.

John told her that it was okay to watch what she ate, exercise, on occasion to splurge and have that piece of chocolate cake or cookie, but that to make herself sick after eating was not normal. She promised to let them help her and told him that if she told dad and the rest of the family she had an eating disorder she would deny it.

She told him it was because dad would be on the phone to the base and tell them which could get her kicked out of the Navy and she did not want to be kicked out. Especially when all she had to do was take her flight test and if she passed she would be given her wings and promoted to first lieutenant, which gave her more privileges.

He told her that he would not tell her biological dad and her other brother Mark, but that if she did not stop this madness that he would be the one she had to worry about telling her commanding officer about her eating disorder. She promised that she would have it under control before she left at the end of the following week and that if she felt like she was going to relapse she would call him, Jason or Raymond to help talk her through the rough patches.

John liked that she wanted to get this under control and promised her that even though she had the convulsions today that it was because she was not used to keeping food down. He told her that as the days go by she will find it gets easier, but that she should not expect it to be a piece of cake, which made her laugh.

He asked her what was so funny and she told him that he had just made a joke, even though he had not done it on purpose, but once he realized what he said they both started laughing non-stop. Jason came to see what was going on, and was happy to see that Kimberly was once again laughing as he liked to see her happy and not upset like she had been these past few weeks.

Kimberly laughed so hard she fell off the bed, but could not stop laughing once on the floor, which had John worried because she had already broken her arm once before from falling onto the floor from her bed a few years earlier. John asked her if she was okay, she just looked up and continued laughing until her sides started aching, at which point John helped her up and looked at her arm and was glad to see she had not broken it this time.

John told Kimberly that he would see her the next day at the funeral, but before he left Kimberly modeled her new outfits for him.

He told her he liked the cream colored one for the funeral and that if she could keep her promise about letting them help her he would take her out for dinner to somewhere that she would be able to wear the red dress, and she smiled at that thought.

She tried her best to keep her promise to John that night and went straight to Jason after eating supper, told him what she felt like, why she thought she felt that way, asked him to help her think of something else so Jason suggested she work on her songs.

Kimberly sat at the piano and practiced her songs for an hour, felt better afterwards, thanked Jason and told him she wanted to go workout a bit. He told her he wanted to be there just in case she needed his help, but that he would stay out of her way because she was trying so hard to keep her end of the deal they had made earlier that day.

Jason and Kimberly went to the basement to workout for what was only supposed to be an hour, but Kimberly told Jason that she wanted to stay down there a bit longer. Jason told her he would call for Raymond to come and spot her a bit while he went to get a drink for them.

Kimberly told him she would not stop working out while she waited for Raymond to come downstairs, Jason told her she did not have to, but that he would not leave until Raymond came downstairs to spot her while he was upstairs getting them each a bottle of water.

She told him she was still trying to work out the demons that made her feel the way she did before she practiced her songs, Jason told her that it would take time for her to get her life back on track but that he knew she could do it. That meant a lot to Kimberly because she looked up to Jason, even though he was her foster brother he was more of a brother than Mark, her own biological brother had been in the past.

She knew Mark meant well, but Jason seemed to understand her better than Mark did, which really had Kimberly stumped at the best of times. Kimberly knew that Mark loved her, but she did not understand how at times he could be so cruel and callous towards her, but thought maybe it was because he did not know how to talk to her about things.

Kimberly decided to get counseling for her past family issues because she thought they may be the cause of her eating problems, so she asked Jason to take her to the clinic he had taken her to earlier that day. Jason told her that he would be happy to take her there after supper, and she was happy to hear that he would take her there later on.

Raymond heard them talking and asked where Jason was going to take her, so Kimberly came clean with him, begged him to not be too upset with her and most of all to not call her commanding officer on the base. Raymond promised to not call anyone and tell them as long as she promised to get help, call them, talk to them on her bad days and keep a diary of her feelings daily.

Kimberly promised to do that and told him that she was going to watch what she ate, work out and on occasion have a piece of chocolate cake or something sweet to reward herself. After supper Jason and Kimberly headed out to the clinic so she could talk to the counselor there and see if she thought Kimberly's childhood could be the cause of her eating disorders.

Kimberly was a bit awkward at first talking with Jane the counselor but soon warmed up to her and told her everything that had happened to her as a child. Jane was shocked to learn that Kimberly did not harbor resentful feelings towards her father for not believing her when she told him about her step-mom being abusive towards her.

Kimberly told her that her brother Paul who had recently died of cancer knew what was happening. Child services did nothing other than warn her step-mom that if they were called again they would be doing an investigation as to how she was getting the bruises they saw on her.

Jane asked if she had thought about suing child services for all the emotional and physical trauma she suffered as a child, but Kimberly told her that she did not want to do that because then it would mean confronting her past ghosts. Jane told Kimberly that if she was strong enough to come see her, that she (Kimberly) could go through with suing child services for her past suffering, and with the help of Jane, her family she could win her battle with both the eating disorders and the court case.

Kimberly asked Jane if she would help her to not only overcome her eating disorders but to also prepare her for the upcoming court battle against child services. Jane told her that she would be honored to help Kimberly not only overcome the eating disorders but also to help her prepare for the court battle against child services including getting her a lawyer to help her sue child services for her past pain and suffering.

Kimberly thanked her, shook her hand and got up to leave, but when she felt light-headed Jane suggested she sit and wait for Jason to come in. Jane went and got Jason, who was waiting out in the hall for Kimberly, explained to him that she was feeling a bit faint, and would he be good enough to help her to the truck.

Jason was very concerned about Kimberly and asked Jane if she had anything to eat or drink while they were talking, and Jane told him that Kimberly had asked for a glass of water but that was it. Jason explained to Kimberly that they knew she was hypoglycemic because her brother John had just run some tests that day on her, and was told to keep an eye on her, make sure she ate and got plenty of rest during the day.

Kimberly had some candy in her purse, but it was out in the truck and Jason told her from now on she was to keep some in her coat pockets in case this happened to her again.

She agreed that it was very silly of her to have forgotten her purse in the truck and promised that from now on she would have plenty of candies in her coat pockets or keep her purse with her wherever she went.

Jason and Kimberly both thanked Jane for her help, but were worried that with Kimberly being in the Navy that Jane may tell her commanding officer. Jane had promised to keep it from them because it was doctor/patient confidentiality and that if she breached her confidence that Kimberly could sue her.

Kimberly thanked her for keeping her confidence, and also for helping her get a lawyer to help her sue child services for her past pain and suffering, then asked Jane to call her once she heard back from the lawyer. Jane promised to call Kimberly once she heard back from the lawyer and understood that Kimberly was only in town for another week.

Jason took Kimberly home, helped her into the house, fixed her a light snack and made sure she stayed at the table for at least forty-five minutes to ensure she had digested the food she had just eaten. He then asked her if she wanted to workout or practice her songs for Paul's funeral, Kimberly told him she wanted to practice and that she did.

Kimberly practiced for what seemed like hours; she was getting used to the idea that the songs she would sing were Paul's favorites and that she was singing them because he had asked her to the night he died. When she was done practicing she told Jason she wanted to work out, but could she please workout by herself.

He said that was fine, but that if he came down and saw her asleep while using the gravity boots like he had once before he would not allow her to workout by herself any more. She told him that was purely accidental that day, but promised him if she felt sick or thought she needed help that she would call up to him and he could come get her down or see what she needed if it made him feel better.

He smiled and told her that it would make him feel better if he was there to watch her, but understood that she needed some alone time and that he would leave the door open. She told him she was going to take her discman down with her and that if she did not answer it was because she had the volume turned up.

Jason warned her several times before about turning up the volume on her discman because she had not heard the fire alarm once when she was younger, but Kimberly told him that was then and this is now, to which Jason and her foster dad laughed. She told him that if she wanted to hear then she would not be wearing her headphones, but instead that she wished to drown out the ghosts from her past and have a good workout.

He told her that she should be lucky that he was letting her do her workout on her own and that he was not pushing to be down there spotting her while she worked out. She told him that she knows he loves her but that she is a big girl and can take care of herself, then he made the comment about her being sick which got her upset.

She went to her room changed into a pair of shorts, a tight t-shirt, then headed to the basement with her headphones turned up full blast so that she would not have to hear any more hurtful comments. She knew Jason did not mean to hurt her feelings but he had and she did not wish to speak to him or anyone else in the house at that particular moment so she started her workout by stretching.

Then moving to the treadmill, butterfly bag, heavy bag, weights, did some chin-ups, push ups, sit ups and finally went to the gravity boots where she hung upside down for a good hour or more before Jason came and told her she had a visitor. She was not expecting anyone to come see her that night, but it was the lawyer that Jane had called to see if he could help her with her lawsuit against child services for her pain and suffering from when she was a child.

The lawyer introduced himself as Billy, and told her that he was there to help her get things started, but that he had to ask some pretty personal questions. Kimberly told him she did not care what questions he had to ask her, that she would answer them no matter how painful or personal they are.

Billy was glad to hear that, and told her that it would be a long drawn out process but that if she was willing to tough it out she could come out of this with a nice settlement.

She told him that she had to return to the base within the next week, he told her that was fine that he would get the number for the base and that he has her cell number, so that if he needed to he could call her at either number. He asked her what had happened to make her run away from home, she told him that her step-mom was being physically, emotional abusive to her and when she told her dad he did not seem to believe her at all so she ran away.

He asked how she had come to live in this particular foster home, she told him that she had been raped and knocked on their door, told them what happened and was taken to the hospital. When she was asked about her family instead of telling the truth she told them that her biological family had died in a nasty house fire, but that there was one brother that survived and no one could find him to tell him what was happening.

The doctors and social workers asked Raymond if he would be willing to take her in until they could find her a permanent foster home. He asked how he would go about getting her to stay with them permanently and was told that he would have to fill out the proper paper work, go through an investigation and a home inspection. He agreed to do all this so that Kimberly would not have to be bounced from home to home and possibly get sexually, physically, and emotionally and abused again.

He said he could not stand to see someone as young, pretty and smart as Kimberly get abused again, so he filled out all the proper paperwork, did the necessary investigations, including a home inspection and was told he passed. He was told that Kimberly could stay until she was eighteen or until she decided she no longer wanted to live with him and the boys.

Raymond was happy that Kimberly was allowed to live with him and the boys, he even got her enrolled back in school and took her there for the first few days. He explained to the teachers and principal what had happened to Kimberly so that if they noticed her acting up in school they would know why.

Billy asked her if she had ever been in foster care prior to coming to live with Raymond, she told him that she had not but that she was glad Raymond and the boys took her in when they did.

She told him that she was scared that had Raymond not been able to take her in until she was of age to be on her own that she may have ended up on the street doing drugs and prostitution because of what she went through. Billy told her he was glad that she had decided to get help with her past abuse issues because most girls her age did not and they ended up doing drugs, becoming alcoholics, and/or doing prostitution because of their past abuse issues.

Billy asked her if she minded him asking Raymond some questions, Kimberly said that she would see if he was willing to answer them, and would be right back to let him know. Kimberly brought Raymond into the kitchen, introduced him to Billy, then she excused herself so they could talk privately. Kimberly then went into the living room and practiced the songs again for Paul's funeral, while she was playing Billy and Raymond came out to listen to her practice.

Billy asked how long she had been playing the piano, she told him since she was about twelve years old, then looked to Raymond for confirmation and he corrected her saying she was eleven when she started learning how to play the piano. Billy told her he was impressed that she was able to play and not look at the keys, she told him it comes from lots of practice and her typing skills which is what she was drawing on at that moment.

Billy asked her when she took typing, she told him she took it in high school, and that whenever she was caught looking at the keys the teacher would come around and smack her hands for cheating. She learned awful quick not to look at the keyboard when typing, she actually passed her typing class with a final mark of ninety-eight percent and got an award for being so fast at typing.

Raymond and Billy both asked her how fast she thought she could type and she told them she thought she could type at least eighty to eighty-five words a minute, they told her they were very impressed and that they would like to see her type some day. She told them that they could see her type when she started working on her journal that she is to be keeping, which made them both happy because it could not only prove useful to help her overcome her eating disorders, but it could be useful in court as well.

She asked Billy if it would really have to be used in court and he told her that the judge may want to see it, but assured her that it would not leave the court room if the judge did ask to read it. That made Kimberly feel a bit better, but she was still not enthusiastic about someone reading her most private thoughts and feelings.

Billy told her that he would be at the funeral and if anyone asked her was a lawyer from the military base that he was there to lend moral support to her while she sang her songs. Kimberly walked him to his car and thanked him for coming by so late at night, he told her he would see her at the funeral tomorrow, to get some rest and let him do the rest of the work. She told him she was going to try and sleep, but that she may not get much sleep because she was a nervous wreck about singing in front of all the people that would be there.

He told her that all she had to do was picture everyone in their underwear, but that sent her into hysterics and she had to stop laughing because she was crying and her sides hurt that is how hard she was laughing. Billy told her he was happy that she was smiling because she looked so pretty when she did, and that any man would be lucky enough to have her if she could find the right one for her.

She felt her face get hot as she blushed a deep crimson red, Billy asked her what she was blushing for and when she told him that it was because she was not used to getting compliments from anyone any more. He told her that she did not need to blush, because he was merely telling her the truth as he saw it, and she thanked him for being so kind to her.