Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her, her first order and she looked at him and told him to beat it or get beat that she does not kneel for any man. It was then that she realized she was not on a mission to help her fellow soldiers but to receive her training as a submissive. He told her once again to kneel before Him and she again told Him to beat it or get beat, it was then that He pushed her to her knees and told her that she was going to be punished for her disobedience.

She told him that she did not understand, she then told Him that she thought she was there to help give air support to her fellow soldiers. He told her she was there to get her training as a slave, and to offer air support to her fellow soldiers, but that she would be receiving her training as a slave in the evenings and during the day she would be giving air support unless otherwise ordered.

Kimberly told him that she thought that was unfair, that she had no idea she was to be trained as a slave to which Snake Eyes replied "Talking back are we now?"

Kimberly replied by saying "Sir, No Sir, I just thought that I was here to lend air support to my fellow officers, and nothing more Sir."

Billy (Snake eyes) told her "you will do what I say when I say it and not ask questions unless it is to clarify an order.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOLDIER?"

Kimberly jumped slightly at his sharp words and replied "Sir, yes Sir, I understand Sir."

He looked at her and smiled, saying that was a much better attitude, Kimberly did not dare to look at him for fear of upsetting him.

However, she did say "Sir, thank You Sir."

To which he replied for now on she was to call him Master at night and during the day she was to call him Sir. Kimberly being a brave, mouthy, sarcastic girl decided she could not hold back the laughter any more and started laughing hysterically. Her Master asked her what she found so funny, and she told him that she thought it was funny because she had come aboard the SS Seahawk expecting to be giving air support and nothing more.

Now she had gained a Master and was happy that it was One she trusted more than anything in the world was. He kept his fists on his hips and looked down at her again, telling her that it was no laughing matter because she was there to lend her fellow officers air support while they were in Iraq. She told him she was sorry and that she would accept whatever punishment he deemed fit for her indiscretions, and that she would try not to let it happen again.

He grabbed her and pulled her to her feet, brought her closer to him and kissed her deeply with love and passion, a passion she had never felt before. He broke the kiss gently and gave her a swat on the ass, telling her to get herself to bed because she had to be up early to lend air support to her fellow officers.

Keeping her eyes lowered, she raises her head just a bit and whispers "Thank You Master."

He kisses her long and deep again, but this time with more passion than the last, she looks at him and smiles after he gently breaks the kiss.

He asks her if she is happy that he is her Master, and she whispers, "Yes Master Snake Eyes, I am very happy and pleased that You chose me as Your slave."

He smiles and once again gives her a swat, telling her to get to bed so she would be alert and ready to go in the morning. When he went to wake her in the morning he was surprised to see she was not in her quarters, so he asked another soldier if he had seen Kimberly. When the soldier told him that Kimberly was talking to the Colonel, Snake Eyes was concerned because he knew Kimberly was nervous about being onboard and giving air support.

When he went to the Colonel's office, he knocked on the door and was told to enter. Snake Eyes asked to speak to Kimberly, and the Colonel dismissed them both, letting Kimberly know he would work on a place for her to do her workouts. Kimberly followed her Master out of the Colonel's office, keeping her head held high, eyes lowered, knowing she might be in trouble with her Master for not waiting in her quarters.

She followed Snake Eyes to his quarters where she was told to kneel before him she immediately did as she was told for fear of being punished severely if she did not. She knelt before him, head held high and proud, eyes lowered, knees parted, back straight, shoulders back, ass touching the floor, hands on thighs palms up showing her submission to him.

He told her that he was disappointed that she had not waited for him in her quarters, and asked why she had gone to see the Colonel. She told him, that it was because she was used to working out first thing in the morning and that there was no where for her to workout. She wanted to know if the Colonel might be able to help her find somewhere to workout and stay in shape, she then apologized for not doing as she was told.

He told her that she should be sorry for disobeying him, although she did not think it was a direct order to stay in her quarters she should have done so any way. She kept her eyes lowered, with barely a whisper she tells him that will not happen again, and that she will accept the punishment that he feels fits this particular discretion.

He told her to take her things off and fold them, then place them neatly on the floor by her feet. She did so quickly, yet with the grace and dignity of a good slave, knowing that if she did not obey his very words that her punishment could be prolonged.

He then told her to kneel before him with her back to him; she did so quickly, yet gracefully, as a good slave should. He told her to put her hands behind her, once she had done so he cuffed her hands behind her, leaned down and kissed her neck softly sending shivers down her spine.

He asked her if she had ever be given the belt, she told him that her foster father was the last one to have given her a swat with his belt. He asked her when the last time she had been given a swat with her dad's belt, and she told him that the last time she saw her dad that he had not used his belt but had used a whip.

He smiled and nipped her neck, slowly moving down to her shoulders sending more shivers down her back, which made him wonder if she was cold or nervous. Billy asked her if she was cold or nervous, and she replied by telling him that she was nervous, even after he had told her that he would do nothing to hurt her.

He releases her hands and tell her to move her hair aside and lower her head, she does so quickly and he places a collar around her neck and attaches a leash to the collar. He grabs her leash, leads her over to a post in the corner of his quarters, she bites her lower lip, while he wraps her leash around the post and fastens it back to her collar so her nose is against the post.

He pulls out a set of cold steel handcuffs, while he does so she bites her tongue, and then he cuffs her hands above her head around the post. She thinks to herself, I wonder what I have done now to get in trouble, as he takes His foot and roughly pushes her feet back so she is bent at the waist.

He then takes His foot and spreads her feet wide apart, as he does so, she feels her body tremble slightly wondering what she has done to get herself in trouble. She hears the sound of His belt being unbuckled; she then hears the distinctive sound of a belt being slipped quickly through the belt loops of a pair of denim jeans.

She sees the belt tossed to the floor beneath her, as she hears the sound of a zipper being pulled down she continues to bite her tongue.

She hears a pair of jeans being slipped down a strong pair of thighs, then she hears the sound of footsteps coming toward her from behind, and as she hears the footsteps she bites her lower lip. She feels something rubbing against her slit from behind as his hands grab her hips roughly, she bites her lip again and with a hard thrust and He enters her from behind.

He starts to pump hard and fast, with each thrust, He pulls her hips back hard, she can feel her arms getting sore as she bites her upper lip. His thrusts get harder...faster, and as they do so a low growl escapes his throat as he fucks her from behind, he knows she is holding back a soft moan.

He feels her muscles contract around His manhood, he continues to thrust hard and fast, as she continues to hold back her moans, he tells her "Do NOT cum, havoc, until I tell you to."

She whimpers as she whispers to him, "yes Master." He pumps harder and faster, pulling her hips back with each inward thrust, as he does so she bites her lower lip holding back the moans wanting to cum.

He smacks her ass hard and quickly as he feels her longing, yet he will not stop. She can feel herself longing, waiting, hoping He will soon give her permission to cum, as if he can feel her thoughts he closes His eyes as His own release is imminent. He growls with pleasure at his little sub as she will not cum until he gives her permission, he continues to fuck her hard and fast.

She continues to hold back the moans and hopes, waits for Him to give her permission to cum, he cums hot and deep inside her. He continues to pump harder, faster and finally he tells her "NOW, havoc! You may cum!!" She lets out a soft moan as she cums, feeling her body tremble at her own orgasm, while he continues to fuck her slowing as He releases inside of her. She continues to feel her body tremble with her own orgasm letting out a soft growl, he smacks her ass, again and again.

She continues to feel her body tremble with orgasm as she says "thank You Master Snake Eyes."

He asks her, "You loved that, didn't you?." Her final reply was, "yes Master Snake Eyes."

He releases her hands, unfastens her leash and allows her to stand upright, she stands upright keeping her eyes lowered as she once again whispers, "thank You Master Snake Eyes."

Billy pulls her to him and kisses her deep and with such passion she feels her knees getting weak, sensing that she is feeling this way he slowly breaks the kiss. He looks at her and gives her a swat on the ass making her jump slightly at the stinging from it, and whispers in her ear that next time she disobeys one of his orders she will be severely punished.

He tells her she has to write in a journal at least once a week, even if all she writes is I have nothing to say. She tells him she is not good at writing in a journal and had been told that she needs to do so because of her past eating disorders, he reminds her that if she does not she will be severely punished for disobeying an order that he has given her.

She tells him that she will do her best, to which he replies that her best is all he is asking from her and that as long as she writes something in it she will not be punished. She told him she had a question and he told her to go ahead and ask, she asked him if she would be punished for anything that she writes in her journal.

He told her that her journal was a place to write her inner most feelings, fears and thoughts, therefore she would not be punished. She smiled at him while keeping her eyes lowered and thanked him for allowing her to cum and asked permission to return to her duties. He told her she was to shower, get dressed and report to him in the dining room for her orders.

She quickly jumped in the shower for five minutes, got dried off and dressed, went to the dining room and found her master waiting for her along with a half dozen other men. They were told what their orders were and that because Kimberly who was to be called havoc during any and all missions was a second lieutenant that they would be taking their orders from her, and that she was going to be getting her orders from himself.

A few of the guys bitched about having to take orders from a woman, but were quickly reprimanded and told if they had a problem with it that they were to take it up with the Colonel who was in a bad enough mood as it was. They were told the Colonel was in a bad mood due to having found out they were to be stationed there another six months, with only a select few to be sent home to attend to family matters.

They were told it would be based on rank and a few of the guys again bitched because they knew that meant that they would not be able to go and tend to their family matters. They were told once those who had gone to tend to family matters had returned those that had not gone home would be sent home for a short period of time to tend to their family business.

They were then dismissed and told to get ready to deploy and to remember while up in the air they were to maintain radio silence unless told otherwise, except in emergency situations. They looked to each other then went to give Kimberly a friendly swat on the ass and when Billy saw the first guy do it. They were all warned to keep their hands off her because she was his slave girl and not to be messed with in any way, shape or form.

They all chuckled and nodded to him, letting him know they will not let anyone or anything hurt her, and he told them to see that nothing happens to her while on this mission or it would be their butts on the line. Kimberly told him that she was nervous about going on this mission and why she was nervous, he told her to play it safe and nothing would happen to her.

She promised to play it safe but could not shake the feeling that something was going to happen to her or one of her fellow pilots. When it was time to take off, she looked at her master and whispered to him that she loves him and will til the end of time, still unable to shake that feeling that something was going to happen.

She was the first jet in line to take off, once in the air her fellow pilots followed her in formation and were told to maintain radio silence unless it was an emergency or she told them otherwise.

They were in the air less than ten minutes before Kimberly got what was known as an unfriendly aircraft on her tail and could not shake him, she radioed for Sports Man and Tank to help her get rid of the boggy. She dodged left, right, pulled up hard and tried to lose the enemy in the hills but was unable to, she felt her right engine give out and realized she had been hit.

She radioed "mayday, mayday I've been hit," and tried to find a place to land but was unsuccessful at doing so, it was then that she knew it was either eject or die. She chose to eject and hope for the best, when she pulled the ejection lever the canopy refused to open so she had to manually push it open and pull the lever again.

Once she had gotten clear of the jet, she tried to steer her parachute to a field where there was enough cover to keep her hidden from the enemy. Sports Man and Tank knew where she radioed from and tried to see if they could spot any sign of the plane but some bushes had hidden it, so they could not see anything.

They radioed the carrier and told the Colonel and Billy what had happened and were ordered not to stop looking for her, they were told to try and find a place to land but to make sure and cover their jets so that the enemy would not find them.

Kimberly walked for what felt like miles when she saw a village, but was not sure she wanted to go check it out because of the feeling she still could not shake. She thought she heard someone and hid in the bushes, only to be grabbed from behind and was pushed to her knees, blindfolded and her hands bound behind her.

She knew then and there that she was going to be taken prisoner of war, tortured and if she were lucky they would not kill her. She was taken to a camp where she was put in a cage with other Americans, the blindfold removed, her hands were released from the rope that had bound them. She tried to see where she was and who if anyone else was there with her, but she was unable to do so.

She was tired, scared and cold so she curled up and tried to go to sleep but her sleep was fitful, restless because she was scared and cold. When morning came she was told to get up and pulled out of the cage, taken to a building where she was told to remove her clothes and put on what looked like a rag. She did as she was told because she did not want to anger whoever was speaking to her, once she had the dirty dress that looked like a rag on she was taken to another building where she was taken to a post and tied to it.

She was asked what she was doing there, she only gave her name, rank and serial number and was told she would talk or be tortured in public for all to see what happens when an American soldier does not do answer questions. She continued to give her name, rank and serial number despite being whipped, having cold water dumped over her head, and being shocked with some form of electrical device.

She was beginning to see why it was important that she not know the full aspects of the mission she and her fellow pilots were on. She was led back to the cage with her hands and feet bound, pushed in and the other soldiers were told to leave her alone that they were not done with her just yet and that they would be back for her shortly.

The other American soldiers asked her if she was okay and what they had done to her, when she told them she was told that she was doing the right thing even though she may not have thought so. When her captors came for her she was pulled roughly to her feet and taken to some posts in the center of the village for all to see her be tortured until she gave them what they wanted to know.

Her hands were tied to the posts and her legs were spread and tied to the posts, then she was whipped mercilessly, cold water was dumped over her and yet she still would not give anything but her name, rank and serial number. All of a sudden there was a loud voice telling the men that were whipping her and dumping cold water on her to stop and take her down from the posts where she was bound.

It turned out to be their leader, he wanted to take Kimberly to his home and use her for his personal slave, but she did not know this until she was taken there and given a warm bath, fresh clothes and a hot home cooked meal.

Once she learned why she was there she said that she would rather be whipped and tortured in front of the village than to be his personal slave, but he would not hear of it saying she was to beautiful to be treated in such a manner. She was told she would do as she was told or not only be beaten by him, but also by his right hand man and when she saw his right hand man.

She thought what her master would want her to do, so she decided to go along with what this man wanted until she could find a way to leave without being killed. She was ordered to her knees and told she would please him and his right hand man that very night, she kept her eyes lowered as she had been told by her master and did as she was told.

She knelt before him, head held high and proud, eyes lowered, knees parted, back straight, shoulders back, ass touching the cold floor, hands on her thighs palms up for him to inspect her. He walked around her several times before stopping in front of her, leaning down and touching her breasts, then slowly moved his hands down to her cunny, she kept perfectly still and did not make a sound.

She was told to disrobe and place her clothes on the chair beside her, she did so in a timely fashion kneeling once more in front of him so that he could get a better look at her. She was scared and did her best not to show how she was feeling for fear of making him angry, he looked down at her smiling, then he told her to lay back while remaining on her knees.

She was glad that she was still in training and was as flexible as she was she leaned back and put her hands back on her thighs palms up keeping her knees parted. She was told to call this person Muhammed, and that she would do as he told her knowing that if she did not that he would beat her with his belt, then tied to the bed and gagged for the remainder of the day.

She did not say anything at first then she looked at him saying yes Sir, he smiled down at her. He kneeled over her sliding his cock into her mouth telling her that she would suck his cock until he told her to stop and then he was going to fuck her ass until she could not take it any more.

1...45678...16