All Comments on 'Sex Outdoors'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 9 years ago
Nice....

It reads like a documentary...so realistic and with good detail - well written. And, of course, very erotic as intended..enjoyed it, thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

This topic suits the author. I love that the mature generation is not left out of having great adventursome sex and you embrace the exhibitionist and voyeur in all of us. Well done and I hope to read more of this story or others of like type.

playman64playman64about 9 years ago
Very hot.

I really enjoy reading and mastubating to Christine's

stories. She is a very good writer.

Steve

yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Sweet

Lovely story, one event leading to another, interesting participants. Arousing, intriguing.

"I then had sex in a car for the first time in almost thirty years."

So strange that it is sometimes possible to go back in time! Charming.

ukguy55ukguy55about 8 years ago
Nice buld up.

I really enjoyed this story as it is pretty relevant to me and my wife as we both enjoy outdoors sex either in the car,the woods, up the hills or even playing together in the drive in cinema.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Great little story.

123janexx123janexxover 6 years ago
Great story

Mmm loved it all hope I will find a follow on

TravelingSalesmanTravelingSalesmanalmost 2 years ago

Great story glad I stumbled upon it. Will certainly read more of your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...