Sex Outdoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, he said. "No point in wasting time Chrissy as I bet you can hardly wait to be fucked can you?"

I couldn't help smiling at him. "You really are a sod aren't you?"

"Moi? How come?"

"You knew what driving here with no underwear would do to me didn't you?"

"Yes of course. Now show me that you did do as I asked, by getting that fucking dress off."

With shaking fingers, I started undoing the buttons on the front of the dress. As I did I was acutely aware of the noise from outside. I could hear the traffic, peoples' footsteps and their voices as they walked past or looked in the window. It was only a small office and I was no more than ten feet or so away from them and guarded by just the flimsy blinds. The whole thing was a massive turn on and in my mind, I had to congratulate Mike for arranging the treat.

He was, of course, as he always was, stunningly hard and the outline in his underpants was such a sexy sight. "Just as you know, because I have told you, what seeing a man in white boxers does to me too," I gabbled feeling so aroused yet nervous at the same time

My eyes roamed over his rather hairy and slightly paunchy, but nevertheless, quite attractive body. He was very confident with his nudity and unlike many men had no inhibitions at all when naked with a woman. As we stood in the totally non-erotic in many ways, but wickedly sordid and thus exciting in others, office staring at each other he had a slight smile on his face. He was standing with his legs parted, one knee bent, one hand on his hip the other hanging down his front. His fingers of that hand were stretched out gently stroking the base of his erection.

"I know I have told you before, but you have the most exciting nipples that I have ever met," Mike said running his fingertips over them.

I know that my areola are just of average size, about one and a half inches in diameter, and on the darker side of pink, but in the middle I have these raspberry sized lumps that when aroused swell even more. And standing in the office the sounds of the road and passers-by filtering in made them very aroused indeed.

As I undid the rest of the buttons and excitedly pulled the dress up my body and over my head, showing him that I was indeed naked under it, I did feel a little uncomfortable and self-conscious. Not because I had concerns about my body, for I knew that was ok. It was that this sort of stuff was so new to me. My ex, though a good lover, was not that adventurous and certainly was not an exhibitionist or voyeur as Mike had admitted he was and had been for many years. We had developed a comfortable and overall pretty satisfying and fairly stimulating pattern for our sex doing it regularly in the car, a few times before it got too wet and cold, in the woods and once in a shop doorway. We had talked about being exhibitionists and I had admitted to him that the idea of having sex in front of a small audience, as he claimed to have done several times, was a massive turn on for me. We hadn't, though, really extended our exhibitionism for some time; the boundaries had been established and had remained in place. That is until now when with a massive shove they were being pushed out a long, long way.

So, as Mike completely unashamedly ran his eyes up and down my body, I was not relaxed. I liked his attention, but did not have the sexual confidence or experience to flaunt myself at him as he was to me. I started to move towards him acutely aware of the thinness of the blinds.

"No Christina," he said quite firmly. "Just stand there, let me look at you."

I did and felt even more embarrassed yet turned on as he stared so blatantly at my breasts, my belly and my pubes. I knew that my nipples were going mad and that those raspberries were almost becoming strawberries. I was also pretty sure that I was dampening, quickly.

"You are absolutely fucking gorgeous Christina," Mike said, that same little smile on his face. "I am going to enjoy fucking you here in the office"

I could think of nothing to say other than.

"Thanks Mike, you don't look so bad either, from where I'm standing."

I had never had sex bent over a table, never had it with my tits squashed against a wooden surface, I had never been fucked in an office and had never had a man take me from behind in such surroundings. And most of all I had never been fucked with several people standing less than ten feet away from me speculating on how much they should offer on the houses displayed in the window. That Sunday I had all of those experiences. It was exactly what the circumstances, the location, our relationship and the two of them needed.

My initiation into exhibitionism took a huge step forward that Sunday morning.

12