Sex Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
101 Followers

Arriene was in heaven. Her lover was here, in the flesh ... holding her hands! The warmth of his strong hands spread upward, lavishing her body in a flush that took her breath away. When his massive cock bobbed, a quiver of fear flashed through her, but in its wake it left a desire so strong it destroyed all trepidation.

His smile was brighter than a million candles. His face, always handsome, became radiant. She could stand there basking in his glow forever.

A small noise caught his attention—a quiet gurgle. He had been so focused on her, he had not noticed the small form on the bed. His eyes flicked briefly to the noise and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Lying in the middle of bed, waving its arms, was a baby. The infant appeared to be about five months old. Its head was covered in fine black hair and its skin was a beautiful shade of mocha. It turned startling blue eyes on Rees, observing him with intelligent curiosity.

"This is your son, Matsen," Arriene said. Her smile was shy.

Rees was overwhelmed with emotion. He fell to his knees at the side of the bed and reached a hand toward the baby.

"A boy! A son!" he choked out. His throat was so constricted he could barely talk. His heart felt like it was ready to burst. A wave of love for the tiny being crashed over him. He knew in an instant that he would lay down his life to protect this child.

"Would you like to hold him?"

Rees sat on the side of the bed and took the baby from Arriene's offering arms. His smile was so big it made his face ache. The baby looked up at him and suddenly a smile burst over his face also.

Rees almost wept with the joy that filled his heart at that moment. The baby—his baby—was perfect! He studied the infant in detail, fascinated with each tiny finger, toe, ear... He poked the baby gently in the belly with his finger. The child giggled and closed his fist around Rees's digit.

"He is strong!" Rees said, wiggling his finger but not pulling it out of the baby's grip.

Arriene beamed proudly.

Rees spent the next hour admiring and playing with his son and enjoying Arriene's closeness. He would not have imagined he could be so happy as a slave.

Arriene was ecstatic. She had not seen Rees in over a year—fourteen months to be exact—and had thought to never see him again. She had daydreamed of introducing her son to his father. Now that Rees was here, he was better than her dreams. He was everything she remembered him to be. Gentle. Strong. Unbelievably handsome. And he was bonding well with his son; he seemed to know exactly what to do to make the baby giggle.

His smile made her heart flutter and sent shivers of excitement up her spine. She had led a very quiet existence since becoming a slave, other than that first terrifying experience—losing her virginity with Rees while Master Rim watched. She shuddered slightly. Rees had been a perfect lover. Master Rim had been pure evil.

She had gotten pregnant in those few days she spent with Rees. Even though she had no control over the situation in which she had found herself—Master Rim had bred her against her will—she still felt great shame. If she had been back in her homeland, she would have taken her own life before giving birth to a child out of wedlock. It was the ultimate disgrace for her family.

She was watched over carefully at first and confined to a very austere environment. She had found no means of killing herself. After the baby was born, she no longer had the desire. She knew she would never be able to return home, even if she were free from slavery. But her baby needed her. She could not abandon him even to save her family from the shame of her debauchery.

She had not been bred since that first time with Rees. She was housed with the other female breeding slaves, most of whom were either pregnant or caring for their young children. It was a life very different from the luxury to which she had been accustomed. They were kept busy with mundane tasks, cleaning, laundry and mending. She was talented with needle and thread and had been given progressively more interesting sewing projects. And she was not mistreated, for which she was very grateful.

Because she had been nursing Matsen, her monthly flow had only just returned. She was told that, when her body was ready, she would be bred again. She had tried to hide the evidence from the female slave handlers who watched over them, but they knew. Only a few weeks later she was summoned.

She had been distraught and briefly considered taking her own life before she was bred to yet another man. Still, she could not abandon Matsen. Strangely, he had been brought with her to the breeding room. She had tried to stay calm for him. She did not want to upset her child.

Now things were working out better than she could have imagined.

She felt an irresistible attraction to Rees, almost as if she was drawn to him by some mystical force. He was water for her thirsty soul and she drank in his gentle strength as she watched him with their son.

If only we could escape slavery and make a life together... With a sigh, she banished the thought before it depressed her. She tried to stay in the moment. In this very moment they were all together and she could not have been happier.

At length her joyful baby began to fuss.

"He's hungry," she said, reaching for him.

Rees gave Matsen into Arriene's waiting arms. His fussing stopped immediately as he turned his head into her breast and skillfully locked on to a nipple. He began to suckle noisily and Rees saw a few drops of milk dribble out of Arriene's other breast.

He had already noticed her breasts were considerably larger than they had been before. They were beautiful either way. Although his focus had been on the baby, he had been very aware of her nearness and nakedness as well. His cock had been rock hard since he'd arrived.

He relaxed on the bed and watched her feed their son. Her face was so full of love it made his heart ache.

As she nursed, they carried on a quiet conversation in Kreoley. After fifteen months of captivity in Kreol, they were both almost fluent. When they had been together before, they had not been able to communicate. Now they could learn about each other.

He was much relieved to hear that she had not been mistreated. His own existence as a slave had been mostly boring, punctuated now and again by a few days of unspeakable torture. He did not tell her that.

She told him she was from a country far to the south, called Reyland. She had been on a ship, on the way to her wedding, when the ship was attacked.

Rees's heart lurched painfully when she mentioned her wedding. He didn't want to bring up painful memories for her, but he had to know if she was in love with another.

"Arriene," he interrupted. "I'm so sorry. It must be very difficult for you to be away from the man you love."

Arriene looked at him startled for a second. But you're the man I love! She was shocked that that thought had popped into her mind. She quickly recovered and gave a small, almost bitter, laugh. "I was not in love, Rees. It was a political marriage, arranged when I was born."

"Oh." Rees digested this for a moment. "You must be royalty in your country?"

"Yes," she confirmed. "I am the youngest of five children of the Sultan of Reyland." As she said this, her back straightened and her chin lifted. A haughty expression descended upon her countenance.

Rees was taken aback by the change in her demeanor as much as by the information. A painful knot lodged in his chest. I should be happy that she doesn't love another. Why am I upset that she's a princess? He answered himself almost immediately. Because that means she will never want me, a poor peasant.

Her expression softened, perhaps in response to something she saw in his face.

"No, I was not in love. I had never even met the man I was to marry, and he was twenty years my senior. I was to be married on my eighteenth birthday, but fate intervened. Our ship was attacked by what appeared to be pirates. I suspect they were actually Doruvians. They wanted to ensure that Reyland did not form an alliance with Strelvane."

Rees goggled at her. He had never heard of any of these countries.

"From the deck of the marauder's vessel, I watched the ship that my brother captained go down into the sea. I was taken north and sold into slavery here." She looked down at the baby in her arms then, as if taking comfort from him.

"The day I met you was the day I was to be married."

"Your eighteenth birthday," Rees said quietly, his heart filled with sympathy. He clearly remembered how terrified she had been. He was sitting on the opposite side of the bed from her, and he put a comforting hand on her ankle, the closest body part he could reach.

"You touch me," she said smiling sadly. "In my country it is a crime punishable by death for a man who is not family to touch a royal woman. And if she is touched, she becomes valueless."

Rees snatched his hand away from her ankle. "I'm so sorry!"

She laughed. "It is fine Rees. I have been touched by many men since I was kidnapped."

Alarm flashed across his face, anger suddenly ready to explode from his chest.

"I don't mean like that!" she hastened to explain. "You are the only one who has..." She blushed, her dark skin taking on a slightly rosy hue. "The others have only touched me as necessary, to restrain me or..." She shuddered slightly. "...to examine me."

"What do you mean by 'valueless'?" he asked.

"A woman who has been touched is tainted. She will never be able to wed."

"What? Seriously? Just from being touched ... on the hand or arm?" Rees was incredulous.

"Yes. Often the woman will kill herself to remove the stain against her family."

Rees was speechless, staring at Arriene in horror.

Arriene smiled at him reassuringly. "I know this is not your way. Many of the women in the slave quarters are from here or further north. I have spoken with them. Northern women have many more freedoms and opportunities."

"You ... you're not going to kill yourself are you?" Rees asked, still trying to wrap his mind around the concept.

Arriene sighed and looked again at the baby in her arms. "No. I should have already, but I could not find the opportunity. Now that I have Matsen, I no longer have the strength."

The baby had finished suckling and fallen asleep in her arms. She laid him gently into a basket which was on the floor on the far side of the bed. He snuggled into the soft blankets with a tiny snore.

Rees watched his son sleeping. He was so innocent ... so precious. A lump rose in the back of Rees's throat.

"Arriene, in my country, it would be a crime for you to kill yourself. And a great tragedy to leave your child motherless." His voice choked with emotion.

He glanced up at her and saw conflict in her eyes. He scooted across the bed to be near her, taking her hands once more in his.

She looked down, seemingly in shame. "Maybe when he is taken away from me, I will find the strength to end my life. They usually keep children with their mothers until they are ten, when they are moved into the juvenile pens."

"No, Arriene! Not even then!" Rees cried. It did not occur to him that several months earlier he had been so full of despair, he had wanted to end his own life.

She gave him a small sad smile. "I am a breeding slave. I suppose I'll probably have more children. It may be many years before they all grow up."

A single tear ran down her cheek and Rees wiped it away gently with his finger. His heart was breaking.

"Rees?" she asked, looking at him intently. "Will you do something for me?"

"Anything," Rees replied, and he meant it.

"I do not want to be bred to a different man. If you get me pregnant, they won't breed me again for another year. Could we make love?"

Rees's heart skipped a beat. He had wanted to make love to her very badly, had been dreaming of her for more than a year, however, now even with her asking him, he felt sad.

"Of course, my love," he said, and kissed her gently on the forehead.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment, and then her eyes flickered down. She looked over his broad shoulders and tight abs and even lingered on his hard cock for a time before her eyes traveled slowly back up to meet his.

Desire was apparent in her chocolate-brown depths as she said in a low voice, "Besides ... I want you."

A thrill shot through him, igniting flames throughout his body. With a small moan, he dove in for a passionate kiss.

She twined her arms around his neck and clung to him as if her life depended on it. His tongue sought entrance to her mouth and she yielded to him, giving herself up completely in that moment to the pleasures of her lover.

Rees drowned in Arriene's sweetness. Her soft lips sucked on his tongue as his hands roamed her luscious, warm body. His bone-hard cock poked against her taut stomach, smearing pre-cum across the smooth brown skin.

Her hands caressed his shoulders as she began to grind her hips up against him.

"Oh, God, Arriene!" he cried. Her movements under him were so sensual. He had dreamt of her so often; it had been so long. As her flat stomach rubbed against the head of his cock, the glorious sensation was too much for him.

"Arriene!" His cry was frantic. Hot, thick cum spurted from his cock to decorate her gorgeous breasts, chest and stomach. He ejaculated rope after rope of semen onto her as his tense body took its release. Long low groans erupted from his mouth.

He collapsed next to her, burying his face in her soft, black waves. His body went completely limp. After some long moments he recovered enough to pull himself up onto an elbow and look at her. He was shocked and embarrassed by how quickly he had cum.

Arriene was surprised when Rees came. She hadn't even touched him. She was about to chastise him, to tell him that she had wanted his sperm inside her, not all over her, but seeing his embarrassment, she held her tongue and smiled at him gently instead.

"Oh God, Arriene! I'm sorry! It's been a long time since I've been with anyone. I've been dreaming of you and I just ... I lost control. I haven't done that since I was about fifteen!" He smiled. "You make me so hot! Look! I'm already getting hard again." And he was.

Observing her sticky stomach, he used his forefinger to amass a small amount of cum, which he brought to her lips. "Do you want to taste me?"

In answer, she captured his finger in her mouth and sucked hard, a small moan escaping her mouth around his finger.

The sucking sensation on his finger immediately translated to his cock. "Oh God, Arriene. I want to eat you!"

She shivered with anticipation.

He gently pulled her down so she was stretched out long and lean on the bed. He knelt between her perfect thighs and began by kissing her pouty mouth, softly at first, just tasting. He quickly progressed to full-on devouring, sucking her lower lip into his mouth and nibbling on it gently.

She moaned with desire and ran her hands over his chest, through his soft curly hairs.

He trailed moist kisses down her neck, stopping to suck at the soft hollow just above her collarbone. He could see her pulse fluttering frantically at her throat, like the wildly beating heart of a captured bird. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. Observing the physical manifestations of her desire for him caused his own heart to pound.

His mouth moved slowly further down, and when it encountered the stickiness on her chest and breasts, he began to lick in long, lingering strokes.

"Oh Rees!" she moaned. He loved the way his name sounded spoken by his lover with breathy passion.

By the time he finished cleaning her thoroughly with his tongue, she was writhing under him, making little mewling sounds. His cock was a solid steel shaft.

He kissed down her stomach, spreading her legs further apart to give his tongue full access to her feminine bounty. Her fingers tangled in his short blonde hair and her hips titled up to present him with her treasures. Her musky scent was strong and sweet, intoxicating his senses.

He swept his tongue up the inside of her leg, tasting the savory saltiness of her skin. He stopped just short of touching her swollen pussy lips and moved down to give her the same treatment on the other thigh. Her legs began to tremble.

He paused briefly to look at her glorious pussy—deep red lips, flush with blood. The inviting channel between them dripped with honey—he could see it starting to pool in the dark curls below. Unable to restrain himself, he lunged in and lapped at it, sliding his tongue around her labia in great swirls.

Her grip on his hair tightened painfully. She let out a desperate sound, a cross between a wail and a moan.

His tongue found her clitoris and began to flick back and forth in a quick rhythm. He could feel her vagina opening for him and he plunged two fingers into her warm depths, up to the hilt.

"Rees! Rees!" she panted. She yanked on his hair as she ground her hips into his face. He plunged his fingers in and out and sucked hard on her clit.

The first time they had been together, Rees had brought Arriene to climax many times, but she had always been very slow to cum. Now as he suckled, her deprived clit exploded under his tongue and her pussy clenched hard around his fingers, expelling delicious juices. She cried out and bucked uncontrollably, finally shuddering down to small spasms.

"Oh God! Oh Rees! Oh God!"

She was left wilted from her intense orgasm. A slow burn still glowed in her pussy, but the violent need was sated.

He moved up to smile into her adoring eyes. "You see. You were quick too!"

"Mmmm. Wonderful!" she murmured. She was incapable of voicing a more complicated thought.

She felt something very hard, velvet covered steel, poke against her thigh. Glancing down she saw his huge shaft, twitching with need and glistening with pre-cum. A throb drummed through her aching groin.

"Take me now. Please!" she begged.

"You're ready?" His lust-blown eyes sought hers for reassurance.

"Oh God, yes!" Her pussy begged to have his monster inside her. She could not stop her hips from thrusting up into him.

He took his cock in one hand and they both watched as he guided it to the entrance of her lair. He slipped in easily about half way. She was tight, but very wet. A groan escaped his lips as his world shrank to nothing but fantastic sensation. So good!

Her head fell back in ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and arched her back, impaling herself on him. He pushed a bit and was all the way in.

He froze, looking down at her tenderly. Her eyes were closed, her face revealing nothing but bliss.

"Oh please!" she begged. "Please." Her hips pushed against his in frantic thrusts.

He pulled slowly almost all the way out and pushed into her deeply.

She began to moan. He could tell she was trying to quicken the pace, but he was in control. He chuckled quietly. "I'm going to fuck you long and slow sweetie. I'm going to make you cum so many times, you won't be able to count."

"Oh, Rees! Rees! Oh!"

Soon she was unable to even moan his name. He watched her beautiful face contort with excruciating pleasure. Her arousal fed his. He fought his need and continued to drive into her, slow and steady.

With a scream, she orgasmed. Her body tensed as she thrust hard and fast against him. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. Her pussy spasmed around his cock and he felt his balls draw up. No, no, no! He pulled an image of Master Rim into his mind, which immediately helped subdue his libido. As her orgasm wound down, she relaxed. He was able to calm himself and was no longer about to explode.

He smiled at her. She looked back at him through half-closed eyes, her lips parted, breath coming in soft gasps.

allusive1
allusive1
101 Followers