Sex Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good! So good!" he panted.

Her pussy started contracting around his cock again. He kissed her sweet, full lips as he continued his relentless plunges. She sucked on his tongue and he moaned. He felt her wrapping her legs higher around his butt, tilting her pelvis up to meet his thrusts. She started making little high-pitched cries which drove him crazy.

"Oh sweet! Sweet!" he cried. He was close and wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. When he quickened his pace, she squealed and orgasmed again. With a loud groan he released his control and was immediately consumed by a very intense orgasm. I seemed to last forever. At some point in his bliss, he realized that the person making all that noise was himself. His cries eased into moans as his orgasm finally shuddered to an end.

He collapsed on top of her, unable to move, unable to even think. He was in heaven.

****

They spent three unbelievable days together, Rees, Arriene, and Matsen. By the end of the first day, Rees was hopelessly in love with Arriene. By the end of the second day, he admitted to himself that he was hopelessly in love with her. By the third day, he was biting his tongue to keep from spilling his guts and telling her that he was hopelessly in love with her.

She's the daughter of a sultan, for God's sake! I'm a farmer's son. She will never fall in love with me. No matter that they were both slaves; he was sure she was too good for him. Even if we escape from slavery, she will never accept life as a peasant. She deserves so much better. She is beautiful enough to have any man she desires, and she is undoubtedly accomplished at many courtly things. He tried not to dwell on their non-existent future and focused instead on making her as happy as possible during the time they had together.

Matsen was a happy baby and Rees loved kids. When Matsen wasn't sleeping or eating, Rees took over most of the job of keeping him entertained. Arriene loved watching them together. She had never met a man who took as much interest in babies as Rees. She correctly assumed it was somewhat cultural. The men of her country considered child care a task for women alone. How much they are missing, she mused. She was delighted that Rees and Matsen were bonding so well. She knew she could trust him with her beloved son.

Unfortunately, life for a slave is seldom bliss for very long. In the late afternoon of their third day together, Master Rim arrived.

Rees, who had borne the brunt of Master Rim's hellish attention too many times, dropped immediately to his knees before his master, head bowed. He sucked in his breath and held it, praying fervently that the madman was not there to torture them.

Arriene, who had only seen Master Rim once, looked up curiously from where she was nursing Matsen on the bed, but did not cease what she was doing.

"Rees. Arriene," he greeted them. "I trust you have had a good three days together?"

"Yes Master," Rees replied immediately.

Arriene said nothing. Rees's heart rate sped up. What is she thinking? Master Rim included her in the question. She must answer him. He said nothing to her. He was afraid Master Rim would think it not his place to tell her to obey him.

"Arriene, you have not had a good time with Rees?" he addressed her directly again.

She was startled to be spoken to by this strange man, but she answered him. "Yes. It has been more than wonderful. Thank you."

"Master," he corrected her.

"Thank you, Master," she responded.

Rees began breathing again, albeit shallowly. Then Master Rim said something that made his blood freeze.

"So, this is your son, Rees. I'd like to see him. Hold him up for me, please."

Everything inside of Rees screamed, "No! Leave my baby alone!" He looked up at Master Rim, his eyes huge and pleading. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. The moment hung, suspending time, excruciatingly silent.

"Slave Rees!" Master Rim's tone was threatening.

Rees could not argue with Master Rim. He has only asked to look at him, he told himself. I must obey him! He climbed slowly to his feet, and feeling almost like he was walking to his own doom, he shuffled to the bed.

Arriene was still feeding Matsen. Master Rim had just asked to look at the child, but something within her was blaring out dire warnings. When Rees appeared at her side, she took one look at his face and was suddenly terrified for Matsen. She clutched him tightly to her breast.

"Arriene," Rees said quietly. He sounded too calm. "Master Rim would like me to hold Matsen up so he can see him. Please hand him to me."

"He is still eating." Arriene addressed Master Rim.

Master Rim said nothing and his face betrayed no emotion.

"Arriene!" Rees hissed. "You must hand him to me now. Master Rim has commanded. Do not try his patience!"

Arriene glared at Rees and opened her mouth to say something more, but Rees interrupted.

"Please, Arriene. I beg you."

His arms were out waiting to receive the baby. Arriene could see the panic rising in his eyes. Now is not the time to argue. He has only asked to look at the child. Rees would never do anything to harm him. Silently she disengaged the infant from her breast and hugged him tightly for a second, then she handed him into Rees's waiting arms.

"Thank you." Rees felt no relief. The child began to fuss, and Rees pulled him tight to his chest and bounced him a few times as he turned toward Master Rim.

Holding the baby carefully, one hand on his arm, and one under his bottom with a firm grip on his leg, Rees held the baby up for inspection. He held his breath.

Matsen started to fuss louder, making small squawking noises.

"He is a beautiful baby. He has your eyes, but Arriene's coloring," Master Rim remarked blandly.

Rees tried to keep his arms from trembling as he held Matsen out for Rim's inspection.

"Turn him around."

Why? Rees pulled the baby back to his chest. With great trepidation he shifted his hold on the infant and held him out again, his back to Master Rim.

"Well, look at that! He is a slave, but he has no slave stripes," Master Rim said as if commenting on his hair color.

All of the air left Rees's lungs as if he had just been hit in the stomach with a two by four. He stared in horror at Master Rim, unable to respond.

"Hold him still, Rees, and I will mark him." Master Rim raised his arm. In his hand was his cruel whip.

Arriene gasped and was immediately at Rees's side, reaching for the child.

Rees pulled Matsen tight to his chest and dropped carefully to his knees. He began to beg and plead pitifully. "Oh, God! No, Master, please! He's just a baby! Oh, please!"

"Rees!" Master Rim's voice called a warning.

Rees shuffled around quickly so his back was to Master Rim. "Whip me, Master. Please! Whip me, not my baby!"

Arriene let out a wail and tried to pull Matsen out of Rees's arms, but he held on tightly.

The baby began to squall loudly. Master Rim had to yell to be heard above the clamor.

"Rees, you have slave stripes already. As much as I love hearing you beg me to whip you, it is not your turn. It is time for your son to be marked."

"No! No!" Rees cried.

This was Arriene's worst nightmare. "Give him to me! Give him to me now!" she screamed at Rees, tugging gently on the infant.

Rees clutched the baby more tightly to his chest.

Matson screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Rees!" Master Rim bellowed above the din. "Stand up!"

Rees automatically climbed to his feet at his Master's command.

"Turn around, Rees!"

Rees turned around, the baby still hugged tightly to his chest.

Arriene was beside herself, her motherly protective instincts in full flare-up. She firmed her grip on Matsen's arm and leg and tugged harder, still being careful not to harm the child. "Give him to me!" she hissed.

Rees held on tight. His eyes caught Arriene's. She was furious. He was in agony.

The baby's screams were loud and frantic.

"Rees, hold him up to be marked," Master Rim commanded.

"No!" Arriene screamed. She had a firm hold on Matsen. Rees would never be able to hold him up with her fighting him.

"Arriene!" he cried, panicked. "He'll kill him. I have to hold him up. He'll kill him if I don't!" He had a firm grip on the child too, but he could not get Matsen away from Arriene without hurting him. "Arriene, you must let go! Master Rim will kill all of us!"

"No!" Arriene screamed. How can he even consider doing what Master Rim is asking?

"Rees!" Master Rim bellowed. He sounded furious.

Oh God! He'll kill Matsen if I don't obey him—now!

Rees transferred Matsen fully to his left hand, holding him tightly against his body. With his right hand, he grabbed Arriene firmly on the upper arm and, using his considerable strength, he flung her to the stone floor.

She managed to put out her hands to break her fall as she hit the floor, knees bruising, palms stinging. She was in shock for a fraction of a second, but the eminent danger to her baby made her forget about herself. She started to jump to her feet, but Rees put one of his great feet in the middle of her back, pinning her to the ground. She struggled helplessly under his weight. She began to shriek at him in her native tongue, calling forth all manner of vile insults.

Rees, having pinned Arriene to the floor, lifted Matsen carefully up, exposing the baby's back to Master Rim. Dear Lord, forgive me what I do!

"Hold him perfectly still, Rees! Perfectly still!" Master Rim's voice rang out over the clamor made by Arriene and Matsen.

Rees closed his eyes. He could not believe he was obeying Master Rim in this. He held the baby very still, his arms shaking just slightly.

He heard the whistle of the whip and it was all he could do not to snatch the baby to his chest. The whip snapped and he felt the rush of air on his left arm, but he did not hear the whip rip through his baby's skin. Matsen's volume didn't lessen, nor did it grow louder.

Rees opened his eyes in surprise.

"Oops! I missed," Master Rim's dry comment was barely audible above Arriene and Matsen's screams. "Better luck next time, maybe," he added. Then he turned and walked away, leaving Rees staring after him with his mouth hanging open.

Relief washed over Rees like rain. He pulled Matsen to his heaving chest and removed his foot from Arriene's back.

Arriene was on her feet in an instant. She was fury itself. She launched herself on Rees and slapped him hard across the face. He staggered back a step in shock.

She grabbed Matsen and pulled, "Let me have him!" she screamed.

Rees immediately loosened his grip. She hugged the infant tightly to her, looking him over at the same time as if she could not believe he wasn't injured. She shot Rees a look of pure venom. Cradling Matsen carefully, she sat down on the bed, shaking.

Matsen stopped squalling and began to hiccup. She bounced him gently.

With Master Rim gone, Rees began to realize the magnitude of what he'd done. He'd had every reason to believe that Master Rim intended to whip his infant son. He had offered his son up as a sacrifice! He hung his head in shame and shuffled to the far corner of the room, where he sank to the floor. Leaning against the wall he drew his knees up to his chest and buried his face in his arms. His pain was excruciating.

At length Matsen fell asleep and Arriene placed him gently in his basket. She had been going over the events in her mind, and she seethed with rage. Her perfect man had thrown her to the floor and pinned her down with his foot. He stepped on me! And then he had done the unthinkable! He gave our baby to that madman to torture! Behind her fury was confusion and heartbreak. How could he have done such a thing? She wanted answers.

She approached Rees slowly, stopping a few feet away from him. Rees did seem to notice she was there.

"You gave our son to that madman!" She was dismayed that her voice shook.

Rees lifted his face to meet her eye but looked immediately down again. Her face was so full of anger, he didn't have the strength to face her. "I did not give him to Master Rim," he said softly, bitterness intensifying his words. "That madman is our master. He owns Matsen already."

Arriene's anger flared even brighter at his words. "How can you say that!" she screamed. "You have given up on him already! You helped torture him!"

Rees squirmed and fought to keep the pain that was raging under the surface from showing on his face. He took a deep breath and replied quietly. "He would have killed him, Arriene. If I had not obeyed him in this, he would have killed Matsen."

"You cannot know that!" she cried.

"It was not a chance I was willing to take."

Arriene could not believe Rees was defending himself. "He was going to whip our baby and you helped him! There is no excuse for that!"

"He is still alive." Rees's voice was very calm.

Something about Rees's calmness sent Arriene over the edge. He should be sobbing and begging me for forgiveness. He is not the man I thought he was. "I don't know you!" Arriene screamed at him. "You are a monster!"

Rees recoiled as if she'd slapped him.

She whirled to leave, her heart breaking with the realization that she was no longer in love with him. A tremendous agonizing loneliness suddenly flooded her, bringing tears to her eyes. Can it really be over just like that? She turned toward him once more and demanded, "Where is the sweet man who shed tears when he took my virginity?"

Startled, Rees looked into her beautiful, sorrowful eyes. Memories of the event flooded back to him. He had indeed blinked back tears when he thought he had hurt her. It seemed like ages ago. So much pain had happened to him since then. It really did seem like he was a different man.

"That man is gone Arriene," he said. His voice was soft and devoid of emotion. "You are left with me, and I like to torture babies." Why the hell did I say that? I really have turned into a monster!

She burst into tears and fled back to the bed.

With a heavy sigh, Rees hid his face once more in the crook of his arms.

****

"Fucking perfect! Just fucking wonderful!" Rees muttered under his breath, his voice heavy with sarcasm.

Keven, who was standing next to him, heard the expletives and winced.

Rees had just now been returned to the slave pens after three days of absence, and although he seemed physically unharmed, Keven could tell he was extremely upset. Following Rees's gaze, he noted that Timor was approaching them.

Timor was the largest man Keven had ever seen. He had been moved into the slave pens two days earlier, and they had immediately struck up a friendship. Keven was delighted to meet another Endoran. Timor had expressed his surprise that they were the only ones in the pen; in the other two pens Timor had been in, fully half of the slaves had been Endoran prisoners of war. Keven thought this was odd too, but didn't have an explanation.

Tolsten clung to Keven's side, watching Rees with wide-eyed sympathy. When he noticed Timor's approach, a small thrill ran through him. Timor was, unbelievably, even bigger than Rees, with a perfectly proportioned, well-muscled body. Tolsten had always been enamored with large men, and Timor was a God among large men!

"Hello Rees," Timor began, his voice deep and pleasant.

"Get the fuck away from me, Timor!" Rees spat the words at him.

Keven recoiled in shock, "Rees!" he cried. Clearly they had met before. He couldn't imagine anything Timor could have done to have elicited such a reaction from Rees.

Timor did not seem surprised, only saddened.

Rees glared at the larger man. "I mean it asshole! Stay the fuck away!" He was breathing heavily, his body tense.

"Rees," Keven said again, this time fully intending to launch into a scolding.

"It's all right. I understand, and I'll go," Timor said. Addressing Keven he added, "Don't get onto him. He has good reason."

Timor hated himself for what he'd done to Rees. His shoulders stooped as he walked away. Maybe eventually Rees would forgive him. He doubted it.

With Timor gone, Rees slowly sank to a sitting position, back against the wall. He pulled his knees to his chest and hid his face behind them, his new favorite position, it seemed. He was shaking.

Keven squatted on the floor in front of him and put a hand on his arm. Rees tried to shrug it off, but Keven was not easily disengaged.

"What happened Rees?" he asked gently.

Rees shook his head. Keven thought he wasn't going to answer, but he finally started speaking in a voice heavy with sorrow.

"I got to see Arriene. And my baby. His name is Matsen." He lifted his head briefly to look at Keven. "He's a beautiful baby, Kev!" Pride showed on his face for a brief second before he was once more overcome with grief. His head dropped back into his arms. "I helped Master Rim torture him," he whispered.

Keven's heart froze. "What do you mean?"

"We spent three days together. It was so perfect. Arriene is..." He broke off, his voice strangled by emotion. He looked at Keven, taking strength from the concern in his friend's eyes. "But now she hates me!"

"What did Master Rim do?" Keven was fighting back his own overwhelming emotions.

"He made me hold Matsen up so he could mark him ... with his whip!"

"No, Rees!" Keven's voice was filled with horror. "He didn't whip the baby!"

"No. He missed. But he tried."

"He missed?"

"Yes, the whip missed him by just a hair. Oh God! I held him up to be whipped!" Rees broke down and a sob escaped him.

"Rees!" Keven squeezed his friend's arm. "Master Rim does not miss with his whip." He had seen the affects of Master Rim's deadly precision. "There is not a man alive who can control a whip better than he."

"He missed," Rees insisted. "He said, 'Better luck next time.'" He swallowed a sob, and then continued speaking, his words coming out in an anguished torrent. "Oh God, Kev! He has my baby! He can do anything he wants to me! He can make me do anything! All he needs to do is threaten Arriene or Matsen and I'll do it! Whatever he wants!"

Rees had worked himself up to full-on sobbing now, and his shoulders shook as his whole body was wracked with the tremors.

Keven hugged his friend tightly. He didn't know what to say to him. He fully understood Rees's fears, and he silently cursed Master Rim.

"Not only that," Rees blubbered. "Not only did I hold my son up to be marked, but I threw Arriene on the floor and held her there with my foot so I could do it!"

Keven was shocked that his gentle friend would do such a thing.

Rees looked up into Keven's eyes and his own were full of agony. "She'll never forgive me Keven. I'll never forgive myself!"

"Shh, shhh!" Keven tried to soothe his friend. "You did what you had to do Rees. Master Rim was testing you. If you hadn't obeyed him, things would have been much worse. You are all still alive and unhurt."

"Unhurt?" Rees cried, tears streaming down his face. He clearly remembered the intense pain in Arriene's eyes.

He looked so miserable, Keven's chest constricted with sympathy. He gripped his friend's shoulders tightly. "You did the right thing, Rees. Do not blame yourself. You made good decisions. Sometimes there can be no positive outcome."

Rees's head dropped back onto his knees with a pitiable groan.

****

Please give me feedback. I would love to know what you think of this story so far. Constructive criticism very welcome—it's my first story and I'd like to get better. Thanks! --Ally