Sex Slave Shyamalavathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers

Shiva's knowledge about female psychology, language skills and poetic writing style very much impressed Shyamala. He even wrote poetry praising her beauty. In his letters he describes her with beautiful words phrases what he saw in her body, her style of walking, the way her thick braid moves on her hips. Shiva skillfully uses the language to express his emotions, feelings, love and sexual desire for her. He writes how he is going to treat her as sex goddess, worship her beautiful body and make passionate love to her. His letters aroused her sexual desire. It was like reading erotic romantic sexually explicit pornographic novels stimulating her core banal desire. Her unsatisfied hunger for sex has become pronounced and surfaced. She felt that she is being chased and courted by him who wants her so much that he wants take her and devour her. She wants to be taken by him. She wants to submit herself to him. The thought of submission to him is so pleasurable and exciting.

Dear Sir

I am again surprised to learn that you are younger to me by fourteen years and you have been Lakshmi's lover. I fell in love with you through your letters communicating romantic intimate passionate deep love and desire for me. I am also honored that you recognize my inner qualities as described by you with so many praising adjectives. I have to look up dictionary to understand the meaning of phrases you used to describe me. Even the derogatory and debauchery words you wrote electrified me, twisted my nerves sending shocking sex waves through my mind and body. I wonder whether I deserve and qualify to be described like this. You also have awakened my desires. It seems you are an expert mind reader.

I remember seeing you many a time during your visits to my colleague, the bitchy Lakshmi. I noticed you gazing at me with intense desire every day when I go to the college and return. I could not reciprocate. I had been aware that you have been observing me from the terrace of Lakshmi's house. You are young, tall, handsome irresistible masculine man. I envy that bitch Lakshmi for having you as lover. My desire to be your lover becomes more intensified because you are Lakshmi's lover. The fact that Lakshmi's lover desires me more gives me pleasure and a feeling of triumph. It is a feeling of triumph and victory over Lakshmi. I feel jealous of Lakshmi because she was bold to divorce her husband and found you, seven year younger young man as her lover.

I saw many a time you and Lakshmi going to movies whenever you visit as if you both are husband and wife. You are a handsome hunk and a stud. She flaunts and told everyone in the college that you are her lover. I wish I was at TTTI Madras during that one year FIP instead of Lakshmi when you were staying there in the Hostel. We could have had wonderful time at least during that one year together. I am sure you would have chosen me instead of Lakshmi if I were there. Did that bitch trapped you then? I think so! You were only twenty two then, young, virile, and bubbling with uncontrollable desire and stamina. She provided her body to you to release your youthful sexual energies into her. If I were there instead of her I could have been your lover instead of her. I missed the opportunity.

My dear sir, It gives me immense colossal pleasure to note that you think I am more beautiful, sexy, desirable and erotic than Lakshmi. I know that you regularly write letters to Lakshmi. Have you informed that bitch about us. She does not seem to know yet, that you have been writing to me, had she known she must have spread the news like a wildfire by now. Does she know that you love me more than her and prefer me? I wonder what do you like in that abominable, belligerent, obscene, cheap, contentious, cunning, deplorable, disgusting, loose malicious, resentful, tongued, vindictive, vengeful, wicked bitch Lakshmi. She is amoral, depraved, perverted, lewd, malicious gossipmonger. She uses abusive, blasphemous, desecrate, profanatory sacrilegious words and hurls a volley of invectives against colleagues. I know her and she was my student. She got fucked by many men. Whenever You visit her she behaves as if her husband came home after long time and proudly tells everyone, inviting her other depraved divorced degenerated deceitful deplorable friends home to show you off. I am sure you know about her nature and psychology and the type of women she is friendly with.. It seems that you bring her beautiful costly saris from various places that you visit on you business tours. She tells everyone that you brought such saris for her. I am sure you control and tame her wild nature. Whenever you visit her, you must be fucking her thoroughly many a time the whole night, because the next day everyone can see that she has not slept the previous night and looks like thoroughly and mercilessly used by you. It seems she tells her friends in vivid details how you fuck her. She records your conversation with her while fucking and plays them to her friends. She is happy to be used by you.

I know that she is sexy in a way, though lean, with smaller breasts, and smaller ass than me. Men get attracted to her by her animal magnetism. She traps men. She of course has long hair reaching her calves. Are you attracted to her and her sisters because of their long hair. I am aware many men are attracted to longhaired women. You must be enjoying her Sisters, her Sister's daughters and her friends Bharathalakshmi, Vasundhara, Lathadevi, Shubhalakashmi and her neighbor Kusuma She must be arranging women for you. You may not know about Lakshmi's real character. Everyone says that She got fucked by all her brother-in-laws before her marriage, which was the reason her husband divorced her. She must have been fucked by all her brother-in-laws from teenage. She still continue to get fucked by her brother-in-laws , getting fucked by her tenant, one of our young colleague and the Mason who constructed her house. She traps young male students to satisfy her nymphomania. She perhaps likes variety and needs a man to fuck her every night. Surprisingly, she tells everyone that You are her only lover. I wonder how and why you love her. Do you continue to have relationship with her because she arranges her relatives and friends for your sexual pleasure. She has long hair. Are you obsessed with long haired women?

You are aware that I too have hip length thick hair and I think you will like the feel and texture of my hair. I should take care of my body more carefully to look sexy and present to you. I am doing more exercises to keep me fit for your use and abuse. I am surprised at myself that I enjoy and get excited with uncontrollable desire reading your raunchy, explicit, uninhibited, erotic, vulgar letters and filthy words you use. The letters filled with dirty, filthy vulgar derogatory words and phrases which would normally makes a woman feel offended and humiliated. I am enjoying thoroughly reading them. You have definitely helped me learn, improve and enjoy indecent, vulgar, filthy and obscene vocabulary.

Sir, The very thought of you dominating me arouses me to the core. It's not just pain or forceful physical dominance that get me going. The power is also in your words-in the triggers. In the real world I don't approve of the words like whore or slut being used to shame me. I also don't like being told what to do. Tell me not to do something, say something, or wear something and I'll immediately want to do it. That's how it used to be with my late husband. With you, though, the things I can't abide in real life become eroticized. Strongly delivered, these words are a major turn on. I long to be told what to do by you. I want to give you, my Sir complete control of me. I want you to dominate me, control me and order me. I enjoy every 'Please, Sir' and 'Thank you, Sir' I utter. I'm aroused by the fear of being punished for not completing a task or forgetting to ask permission. These triggers are strong and working for me when I am writing. I've been reduced to a wet mess with just reading your letters. My kama juices overflows from my cunt making my petticoat drenched. I have no choice but to masturbate to orgasm thinking of you. It has become essential for me to read your letters, imagine you and masturbate to endless multiple orgasms every night without which I can't sleep. I am eagerly waiting to actual experience of your young virile hard huge monstrous long thick big gigantic cock penetrating, forcing, opening, widening, expanding, filling deep into my cunt and then fuck me hard and deep long time making me reach ecstatic orgasms. You enquired about my physical measurements. I think you already knew. I am 160 cm height, 67 kg Wt., 36DD-26-40., BMI 26.2.

Lovingly and eagerly waiting to be Yours - K. Shyamalavathy

Chapter 7

Shyamalavathy and Shiva exchanged letters almost every day. She started sharing her thoughts uninhibitedly, her troubled life controlled by her suspicious dominating husband, secrets, memories and other feelings which she never shared with anyone else for the fear of misunderstood. In him, she found a close intimate friend and soul mate with whom she can share anything and everything. The question that puzzled her is whether or not he is as wonderful, romantic, passionate, chivalrous in person as he is in his letters, letters that were given much thought, letters written so romantically and eloquently, letters that touched her heart and excite her!

His really powerful communication, that actually delivers to her the value of human connection is based in authenticity. it made Shyamalavathy to get to her authentic self through exploring and unleashing her inner self. He empowered her to be confident and true to herself. She was eagerly waiting for his letter.

While writing letter to him, Her mind opened, thoughts flowing into words. It was like water flowing out of a dam after opening the flood gates. She felt like purging out her deep rooted thoughts, memories, feelings from her mind.

Shiva wrote

My dearest darling Sexy Sensuous Sizzling Shy-am-a-lava-thy

The few times I had the opportunity to see you, from the opposite house terrace, and while you walk to college and back home, it had taken his breath away. Seeing your smooth, soft shiny skin, with your hip length long hair braid adorned with flowers oscillating like pendulum on your swinging hips, your big breasts and bigger ass had an unbelievable impact that my cock becomes hard and erect. Had I been near you, I might have taken you right there and then. Your flat stomach showed the discipline of years of exercise and yoga. Your lithe neck, collarbone and chin are so shapely - they simply cry out to be kissed and nibbled. Your beautiful breasts are so firm and sexy. I imagined licking up from your navel to between them, as I wondered about your nipples, whether they were a light rosy pink or a soft brown.

I cherish exactly who you are and what you are. I will bring out the real you hidden deep inside you. I will peel off the accumulated layers of resentment and perceptions to help know your real self. I know beneath your berated, calm, dutiful, mellowed, restrained, repressed, subdued, sober, solemn, somber, obdurate, orthodox external appearance you project, you are an untamed wild woman and should be tamed and trained.

I will be bringing out your crazy sexual wild slut side waiting to be unleashed, which perhaps you do not even know that exists within you yet. I know you are definitely a slut. Unleashing your inner slut that craves naughty, dirty sex side and make you orgasm over and over again and ask me for more. It's like magic. It seems that you have not been tamed and fucked properly by your late husband all these years, except abusing you physically and verbally since he could not satisfy you sexually. He has been suspicious of you because of your beauty and was afraid that you might have extramarital affairs. He abused you emotionally. Emotional abuse is any nonphysical behavior or attitude that controls, intimidates, subjugates, demeans, punishes or isolates another person by using degradation, humiliation or fear. Nonphysical behavior or attitude means neglect, invalidating another's thoughts and feelings, and refusing to acknowledge the needs of the other intentionally. Over a period of time, this kind of emotional climate in a marriage can squeeze the life out of a marriage and out of a wife. I understand that you have endured physical and emotional abuse all through married life. Yet, you did not submit yourself to your husband. But now

I will make you enjoy the same abuse you vehemently resented. Now that you are mine and you belong to me. I own you and possess you. I want to - be with you, abuse you, acquiescent you, acquiesce you, around you, admire you, adore you, align you, awake you, bang you, beat you, besiege you, command you, cuddle you, comfort you, coax you, debauch you, demand you, deprave you, drain you, dominate you, drill you, drink you, eat you, educate you, emancipate you, encircle you, engage you, endorse you, engorge you, enjoy you, enlarge you, enthrall you, enter you, entertain you, envelop you, evoke you, excite you, explore you, feel you, fill you, fondle you, free you, fuck you, give you, glamorize you, honor you, hump you, ignite you, imbibe you, induce you, incite you, indulge you, ingurgitate you, inveigle you, invoke you, involve you, kiss you, know you, lap you, lead you, lick you, love you, melt you, mount you, melt you, nibble you, open you, occupy you, pleasure you, peel you, procreate you, possess you, ram you, reach you, ride you, rip you, screw you, slurp you, subservient you, suck you, surround you, stroke you, squeeze you, tare you, taste you, tease you, tantalize you, teach you, treat you, tongue you, torment you, unite you, use you, and widen you. I want to make you happy and experience the ultimate sexual pleasure which you never thought possible and to make love every day and night. When I use and abuse you, You will be happy.

What stopped me so far? Fate, Time, Proximity and Distance I guess, or common sense. Because we were living in distant faraway places and you were someone else's wife, I did not want to cause trouble to your family life. I wanted to inform you about my love for you, earlier but knowing that you had suspicious husband stopped me to chase you. You may not be aware that I have waited for ten long years for you. Had we been living in the same town, I would have got enough time to comfort you, to make you confident and free, to chase, to seduce, to entice and fuck you. You would have become my mistress happily, even when your husband is alive. You would have divorced him, if he did not accept your extramarital affair with me. But, he would have become a voyeur, cuckold and be happy to see you fucked by me thoroughly. I would have impregnated you.

I understand how you feel now, having conflicting and confusing thoughts and thinking whether or not to accept me as your lover. I am sure you cannot think of rejecting my offer to be my slave. You need me. As a widow, having a illicit relationship with me may cause family problems to you, may disgrace your family social status and may cause obstacles for marriage of your two beautiful daughters. I assure you secrecy, if you so desire and do not do anything to tarnish your image. Let us meet to know each other. Tell me, share with me all your desires and fantasies, I will make them true. It is a promise. You cannot imagine the things I will do to you and make you to do willingly because you will be eager to please me and serve me. You will not regret having me as your lover. You will have psychological and physiological fulfillment of your needs, desires, dreams and fantasies.

My desire for you has been ever increasing in the last ten years. You have become more sexier as you mature. I want to experience the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes and fling you down under me on that softy belly of yours and fuck you up behind, like riding a horse, glorying in the very sweat that rises from your arse, of your flushed cheeks and tangled hair, to lie heads and tails with you feeling your fingers fondling and tickling his balls or stuck up in me behind and your hot lips sucking off my enormous monstrous long thick gargantuan gigantic cock while my head is wedged in between your fat thighs, my hands clutching the round cushions of your bum and my tongue licking ravenously up your rank red cunt. I will prompt your lips and tongue, to provoke me by obscene touches and noises, and even to do in his presence the most shameful and filthy act of the body. You will remember the day you pull up your clothes, bend over and beg me to fuck you. Then you will be ashamed even to meet my eyes. You are mine, darling, mine! I love you. I will make you my slave.

I will do everything possible to you and I want you to do everything and anything you want and desire. For me, every part of your body is precious and I will kiss, lick and lap your body. I will taste, lick, lap and slurp your sex juice. You resent your late husband because he is not enough of a man capable of fucking you, taming you, make you submit and surrender yourself to be used. That is the past.

I will show you what it means to get fucked and reach ecstatic whole body orgasm. Let me forewarn you, once I fuck you with or without your consent, you will be my slave for life. It is me who recognize the real slut in you, your inner self, You will be begging me for more and more because you need it and you want it. I am the man who can trigger simmering volcano and make you melt. Do not be afraid of knowing the real you in you, I will help you unleash your inner slut. You will definitely surrender and submit yourself to me and obey my orders.

You will enjoy the pleasure of submission like a horny bitch in heat or like an animal in mating season. You will enjoy and invite physical, verbal abuses by me, which you resented when meted out by your inept late husband without fucking you properly as you need. You are a woman born to be fucked. With me you will enjoy pleasure in pain. You will experience the ultimate pleasure of pain being submissive, controlled and ordered and fucked by me. You will enjoy when I use abusive, bawdy, cheap, derogatory, degenerated, dirty, gross, filthy, indecent, lewd, nasty, naughty, profane, repugnant, ribald, obscene and vulgar words. You are a real slut. You are whore. you are a tramp.

You will enjoy the kinky sex which you never heard or imagined that exists. I am not going to elaborate now on what kinky things I will do to you, because the surprise element makes it more pleasurable, when I do things to you. I want you so wrapped up in excruciating pleasure that the only thing that can occupy your mind is how to keep from bursting at the seams. You will explode like a simmering volcano triggered.

Shyamala, In fact, love, sex, pain and violence all stimulate the release of similar chemicals and hormones in the human body. Endorphins that are released in painful experiences are often perceived as pleasurable. Stress and pain can also stimulate the serotonin and melatonin production in the brain, which transforms painful experiences into pleasure. The release of epinephrine and norepinephrine in pain can also cause a pleasurable 'rush'. Human biological response supports the complex and mysterious link between pain and pleasure, which we see in the runner's high and the facial expressions during orgasmic release.

The practice of combining painful techniques with sexuality is ancient. Kama Sutra refers to safe practices reflecting the ancient rituals of sexual dominance and submission.. Loving someone emotionally creates the same pain and pleasure experience that lives in the body while making love to them. The moments of deep connection and intimacy, vulnerability and nakedness are matched by their opposite experience, feeling deeply hurt by your lover, by what was said, or, just as often, what went unsaid. The act of loving in whatever form requires a willingness to experience both the pain and pleasure. This is the piece of sustaining loving relationships that is easy to miss, or at least misunderstand, and tragically the place where we walk away from the heart of what we want most. I will make you experience and enjoy blissful pleasurable pain.

xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers