Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smoothed it out; thankfully it was a crease-free material. The slip of cloth was a dark, gunmetal grey. I matched my shoes and makeup, then added a bit of glitter because why not? I put on the outfit and admired it in the mirror. The neck was very high which was a reason I hadn't liked it initially. It sat above my collar bones and as all girls with a fuller bust know, the higher the collar the more you end up looking like you have huge boobs with no waist or neck. The grey material had a shimmer making it look luxurious. The body cut down into shorts that left very little to the imagination. It moulded to the curve of my butt then stopped just before the small of my back; it was only a strip of modesty before it narrowed to a silk ribbon that followed my spine to the high neck at the back. The material split off to support the long sleeves that covered my arms. Both sides and back were exposed and everything from my butt down.

The shimmery material clung to my full bust and my tight stomach and then separated at the underarms for movement. It gave the illusion from the front that there was much more to it than there actually was. I added on sky-high heels, the grey and silver strappy sandals were one of my favourite pairs and I hoped they would survive the session. My mass of fiery hair was loosely pinned up to make sure that the full effect of the suit could be appreciated. When you started this life you were taught to love the bits that you could because it could crush your soul. I had always loved the dressing up; the routine of it settled my nerves and gave me something I could control. I glanced at my beautiful roommate, if I blocked everything else out, I could just imagine we were getting ready for a girls night out at some amazing club. I could dream and who knew, maybe one day....

I gave myself one last look as Kinsey moved towards the door. It clicked then that we were walking the same way tonight and nerves that were just creeping back eased.

The journey down to the rooms ended too soon. This was the second time I'd been down here since Silver and for some reason, this time was worse. The panic came from nowhere and I doubled over. I couldn't breathe as my eyes caught sight the door where so many awful things had happened. Kinsey was whispering in my ear, calming platitudes no doubt and eventually the tightness in my chest eased. I didn't realise that we'd ended up on the floor until Kinsey prompted me to stand. She'd caught me as I crumpled. The floor must have just been polished because I glimpsed my reflection in the marble, the cream shade making me look ghostly with my already white skin. My big eyes looked enormous, the blue shining bright and glossy. I needed to pull myself together.

A few deep breaths later I insisted Kinsey go meet Caleb. She was reluctant but I explained that I wouldn't let the bitch boss win. Part of me was curious about the end game and part of me was morbidly excited to see what was behind door number three.

Like all of the doors, this was a contrast of shades. White solid wood with a black surround and the word 'White' written in simple script across the middle welcomed me, I knocked.

Bren opened the door and stood there looking ever the stoic maid. I had the urge to hug him; he'd been there through Silver. I swallowed the memory. He nodded at me in welcome and motioned for me to enter. I took off the robe I'd thrown on just before we left the rooms and handed it to him. The room was amazing. The walls were a very real looking forest scene. Trees and sky that made it feel as though you'd just entered the wilderness. The seats and tables were made from polished woods and had pillows in the hundreds littered around. There were throws and rugs in mixtures of green and blue; it was lovely, calm and homey. I needed this after the incident in the hall. My mind started to wonder at who picked the colours, there didn't seem to be much consistency and nothing really matched the name of the room, I'd seen all three now. Maybe the door colours were just to throw you off balance? Who knew?

Bren asked me to sit, so I did. The cushions were as comfy as they looked.

"Hello Dee," he said with a smile. The first emotion he'd shown since I'd arrived.

"Hey, Bren. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm good. I need to let you know how tonight is going to go and relay your parameters to the group." He took a seat across from me. "How have you been?" he asked, a frown marring that lovely face. Bren was a classical beauty, his blonde hair longer around the front than the last time I'd seen him.

"I'm well, thank you." I smiled, thankful for the casual conversation.

"The group is already here." His tone was light. "And I'm glad you're well."

He shifted in his seat, attempting to get comfortable.

"There are seven participants this evening." He said with absolutely no emotion. It took me a second to process that. Seven. Wow, okay. This was going to be interesting. Seeing my expression he chuckled and elaborated. "Four are active participants, all male and all reasonably young; I think they are brothers from the way they communicate."

I was a little shocked at how talkative and relaxed Bren was. Between Kinsey and me, we'd not experienced this side of him and it was nice but a little unnerving, he was positively chatty. Maybe he'd taken a holiday or something? Yeah, like that would ever happen.

"What about the others?" I asked, wanting to see more of this new, happier Bren.

"Two are non-active participants." He smiled as confusion passed over my features, then elaborated. "They will be touching the four active participants when it is allowed, dealing with any toys or props and generally doing as they please. They won't be touching you, so non-active. The last one is an observer, that's self-descriptive." He paused, considered and then continued. "The room is unusual as it has an observation balcony and if it has been pre-approved by the group people can observe from there. It's high up but not so high that you can't see who they are. People may come and go but just focus on what you're doing. Only those in the group can observe from the session floor but some people like watching, as you know."

We took some time and went through what I was okay with. I approved kissing and cumming in and on me. I vetoed bondage on what Bren called an amber basis, if I agreed then it would be okay but it couldn't be assumed by the clients. After Silver, I had some very powerful memories that I didn't want to relive. It was strange having this much control. Pain was also on the amber list, I still liked the feel of teeth, and so I would cross those lines when I came to them, I also added water, whips and anal, more for my own piece of mind. Hopefully, I could begin to explore these things again but I didn't want them thrown at me. The red list consisted of a few things, handcuffs, the metal ones, zip ties and ball gags, big fat no on those. I'd been doing this for years now so I wasn't afraid of most things, I'd done some threesomes in the early days when I had fewer choices, so I wasn't adverse to more than one guy at a time, I'd just always preferred one on one.

Once that was done, Bren disappeared for several minutes and then motioned me through the door when he returned. The door itself was white with an echo of the tree print on it so that you could make it out from the wall but only if you were looking. I followed, my heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I marvelled at the room with its warmth, so unlike what they were going for in the others.

What hit me first about the main room was that the far wall and most of the ceiling was a type of rock. The light beige surface appeared to have been carved away to create the space, the balcony that Bren mentioned was on the far wall, seemingly carved out of the stone. The other walls were a dark blue, navy, darker maybe. It was a lovely combination. The seven clients all sat around a low table on very comfy looking sofas. Their nakedness stood out due to the black of the material they sat on, no stripping required, I suddenly felt overdressed.

Bren made the introductions. They all stood and scrutinized me and as I'd expected, the men took their time. I realized then that the three non-active participants, I included the observer in that, were women. They looked approving when one of the four said something about my hair, well that was good, I supposed.

The four were a mix of handsome and boyish charm. They looked in their early twenties and like most of the people in our society, they kept in shape. You could tell they were related as they all had the same mousy hair in varying lengths. Their skin was a soft golden tone, two had green eyes and two had brown. They all had perfect smiles, which was the norm for those who could afford to frequent our House and they seemed at ease chatting with Bren and the ladies. Bren introduced them as Zane, Zack, Demi and Duke. Maybe they were two sets of twins? Zack moved towards me first and took my hand, his beautiful green eyes staring into mine, sparking a feeling of familiarity. A pang of sadness flowed through me that I'd still not heard from Luca. With everything that had been going on, I scarcely had time to think about him and if I was being honest I was trying my best not to. I barely knew him, it was just silly.

"How lovely you are." He said, his soft tone pulling me back to the moment.

His nose was a little wider than Zane's but they both had the same high cheekbones, though Zane's jaw wasn't quite as sharp. When he followed his brother's lead and took my hand from him I could sense an aspect of competition already.

"I must agree with my brother. You're stunning."

Zane grinned, flashing those pearly whites. They were both taller than me even in my 5-inch heels so that made them over six feet tall by my estimation. Demi and Duke appeared together, I could see that Demi was the shortest of the four but not by much. Duke smiled at me and nodded but didn't say anything. Demi walked around me and then proclaimed his agreement with the others, I was acceptable. A thought crept into my mind but was lost before I could grab it.

The three women waved and Bren said that their names were Jada, Tia and Lake. Jada and Tia had the most amazing ebony skin, flawless and smooth. Jada was the tallest, almost as tall as the men, lithe and had a strip of curly black hair on top of her head, the sides shaved close. Tia's hair was the longest, snaking down below her butt in long golden waves. Lake was almost as pale as me with blonde hair that was blue in places and so short at the back you could see her scalp. She had a pretty pixy face and carried off the short hair well.

Bren pulled me aside while they finalised their discussion of who would start. Soft, pulsing music started, setting the mood.

"Just some last things you should know." He said as we moved a few steps away. "Firstly, here's your safety ring. If anything gets out of hand you just press and hold the button, I'm just behind this wall. You can say no, so don't feel like you can't. From their discussion, it seems that this is the last party before the men are married off and the girls have to decide on their chosen directions, there will be drinking, they've already started, so just be conscious. You're allowed to stop for a drink- make sure you stay hydrated. They have three hours booked with you, so there we are. I think that's everything."

With a last look around he moved to the wall, pressed a panel, and then disappeared. The floor rumbled and the biggest bed I'd ever seen rose from the floor like some great beast, all dark woods and white sheets.

The lights dimmed and the guys moved over to the bed. I followed. While they were very confident in themselves I felt like I needed to take the lead. The girls had settled into their respective roles. To my surprise Jada was the one sitting furthest away, observing. I don't know why I'd assumed she would be involved but I supposed Tia looked softer? So I had assumed she'd sit out. The other two girls sat by a wall of toys on the far side of the bed.

I glanced at the balcony, nobody was there yet and I supposed there was nothing to see. I smiled at the men.

"Have you decided how you want to start?" I asked, hoping for their input so we could begin. I would make this the best night of their lives if I had my way; I wasn't giving the boss any more reasons to hate me, not that she seemed to need any.

"I thought I might start."

Of course, the voice was Zane's, he seemed the most excited by all this.

It hit me then that this was really happening. I started to feel like running but that wouldn't do any good.

"Sure. Do you guys want to sit on the bed with us and just join in when you feel comfortable?"

I prompted, doing my best hostess smile. I could have been offering up sandwiches or afternoon tea. Would you like a blowjob with your scones sir? I grinned wider trying not to laugh at my own internal monologue. I'd been spending too much time with Kinsey, because that was totally her.

Feeling better, I took Zane's large hand in my smaller one and crawled onto the bed. He crawled after me and kneeled, looking a little lost. I moved towards him, my hand reaching for his face. This first kiss was light but I was close enough to feel him harden between us. I deepened the kiss, our tongues finding a nice pace. He tasted like cider, strawberries and something spicy. My hand was in his luscious hair and his was undoing the pins in mine. Then out of nowhere, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel the length of him like warm granite against the slip of cloth covering my pussy. He was very well endowed. I felt one of the others move. Demi had moved behind me, undoing my suit at the neck. I felt the cloth fall but it didn't move because Zane was pressed against me.

I heard the material rip and my body reacted with heat. That was so sexy. My pussy was now exposed to the air from behind. Demi's hands were exploring my back, ass and now damp lips. His finger slid into me slowly and I let myself fall into the sensation. Letting the experience consume me and letting everything else fall away, I felt like a goddess.

Zane was kissing and nibbling down my neck and he shuffled, letting the material that had been trapped between us fall away. Hands were on my breasts, squeezing and stroking. I opened my eyes to take in the sight of him and felt Demi's hard length at my ass. The other side of the suit ripped and someone pulled it away. I reached around and wrapped my hand around all that tempting warmth. He moaned at my touch and Zane growled something that sounded like, not fair and pressed the tip of his cock to my entrance. I had to lift slightly to allow him entry and the motion pushed me against Demi's chest. I was overwhelmed with sensation. Their warm, soft skin, the musk of their sweat and the lavender oil I had on was all in the air, assaulting my senses. My head fell back as Zane worked his nine inches into my tight, wet pussy. I closed my eyes as the sensations flowed over me. Hands slid up my flat stomach to my full breasts, the oil allowing swift yet soft movement.

Zane's hands were on my hips. I was unsure which brother started playing with my clit and was too distracted to care. Zane moved slow and steady, my pussy gripped him as he pushed deeper and deeper inside me. I came back to myself when his mouth found mine. He released my lips, head dropping back to Demi's chest and he leaned in like he wanted a taste. I took his lips in mine, the skin slightly rougher than his brothers but just as sexy. He groaned and I felt his fingers on my ass.

"Lube." I whispered, giving them the hint they seemed to need.

Zane pulled out slowly, I think to give one of the others a turn. He leaned over and grabbed the lube from Tia, who looked more than a little flushed. Zack was leaning back on the bed with a look of ecstasy on his face; I shuffled a bit so that I could see and got an eyefull of Lake's interesting hair as she bobbed her lips up and down a very wide shaft.

Duke moved in front of me, his cock standing to attention almost painfully. The size of him matched Zane and I nodded as his hands moved over my hips. My hand reached out with a mind of its own and I squeezed all that hard length as I guided him towards my soaking entrance. I tilted my head back and Demi took my lips again. My heart raced as Duke started to push into me, his full length stretching me back out.

They were all being quite gentle so I stopped kissing and said, "Harder, I won't break. I like the big boys." and winked at Duke, shocked at my own confidence.

Duke actually smiled again, his pretty blue eyes playful and then he started to fill me. I realised they really had been holding back, so I pushed myself down to meet him, proving my point.

"You are a dirty girl aren't you?" a voice whispered. I wasn't sure which brother it was. My hand was moved to a cock, I assumed it was Zack's because it was huge. It wasn't Luca huge but not much was, it was bigger than the others though and it was wide. I actually shivered in anticipation.

"Oh, she likes that brother," I think it was Demi.

"Kiss me," I said and lips came from somewhere, tongues and biting. It was amazing to get lost in this; it was nice to be too overwhelmed to think. Skin brushed skin, sweat and oil made everything slick and the bass of the music felt like it was part of the sex.

I felt cool wetness around my ass. A brief whispered conversation and Duke pulled out, I was flipped over onto all fours. I stayed like that for a second and then Zack shimmied gracefully underneath me. Dark green eyes caught mine as he ran his hands over my back and ass.

A cheeky, seductive smile flashed. He cupped my ass cheeks and then I felt his fingers pressing against my tight little hole. They slid in, stretching my little bud and then something bigger was pressing in. He was holding me open for Zane's cock. I glanced over my shoulder at him, I nodded and he pressed on. I relaxed and the pain was minimal, I could stop it anytime I liked. I felt powerful.

My little ass spreading wide to welcome his substantial length distracted me from what was happening to other parts for several minutes. Zane knew how to move, he worked it in slowly, a look of pure bliss on his face. Zack's hands were back on my waist pressing his hard, huge head into my soaking hole. Them both entering at once made my first orgasm explode, the shudders making me limp. I kissed Zack and he nibbled on my lower lip like it was an expensive sweet to be savoured. I moaned his name. Zane must have been a bit annoyed, competitive boys; a hand reached around and pinched my clit which only made me cum harder. His chest pressed against my back and I felt his teeth on my neck. Oh gosh...mmmm, it came out as indecipherable moaning.

"Fuck." Zack gasped as my pussy clenched around him. His breath smelled of alcohol and chocolate, it was kind of pleasant.

I was just drowning in sensation. The guys started to go faster. Their own lust sparked by mine. I felt so full. Their cocks were filling me, balls slapping at my legs. Their hands tight on my skin and I became a doll for their pleasure, there were hands everywhere and I was lost in feeling. Zack's breath was racing and I knew he was close. Zane took this as his cue to go harder and I could feel them both moving inside me.

Zack slowed for a second unexpectedly and asked, "If you could have anything to make this better right now Dee, what would it be?"

The question shocked me and I don't know where the answer came from but I said,

"You could kiss him while you're both inside me?" it was tentative, I could laugh it off that way if they were both repulsed, they were family after all.