Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stilled. I could only see Zack and he was looking at his brother. His eyebrow was raised in query. I felt Zane move and assumed that my request had been denied. Zack was lying on his back underneath me so when he moved I moved with him. He sat up, still in my pussy, my knees either side of him; we weren't quite upright as Zane's cock was still deep in my ass. Zane's arm moved from my hip and was suddenly on his brother's shoulder.

Oh, my gosh were they going too?... yep, yes they were. Zane leaned around me and Zack moved in to meet him. The sensation inside me was incredible. We were front to back, with no space between us and their lips met gently. It looked like a mirrored image, they looked almost identical this close together. Zane took the kiss deeper, tongues were touching and Zack took his brother's lip into his teeth. Zane moaned and it just undid me. I came hard, fireworks erupting through me, I'd only felt like this once before, my thoughts flicking to a gorgeous man with long hair which made the sensations more intense. My hands were on Zak's chest, my nails cutting into his soft skin, the feel of smooth, shaved skin making me cum harder like an endless loop of pleasure.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," their kiss broke on Zane's hoarse words.

They started moving again, hard and fast.

I felt him let go as he came inside me, my little sphincter milking his cock. Zack was a few seconds behind, filling my pussy and it drove me over the edge again. They let my holes drain them dry and I twitched as they started to move. Zane pulled out and my knees gave way but Zack's hands propped me up. He pulled his slightly softer cock from my sopping pussy and moved from under me. Cum dripped liberally from my depths.

I was rolled over onto my back. The sheets damp and sticky had started to cling to my sweat covered shoulders. I was having tiny convulsions from the waves of orgasm still rolling through me and that kiss, hot damn as Kinsey would say. Before I could recover, a strong, warm body was on me. Demi crawled on top of me, pushing my arms above my head, he looked at me to confirm it was okay and I nodded without thinking, still rolling in bliss.

His brown eyes were wide with excitement as he advanced. His gorgeous, warm lips found my earlobe and nibbled it. My back arched, his throbbing cock sliding against my cum filled pussy. My hands were pinned above me and with no preamble, he buried himself inside, he just slid in. I moaned and Duke's cock was thrust into my mouth. I'd been fine so far but the pressure on my wrists and having my mouth full of cock started a sensory memory, one that I didn't want. The flashes blurred in my mind and I started to panic. I couldn't move. I remembered the ring and pressed my fingers together. The guys seemed to realize something was wrong then and slowed down. Bren came from around his corner as I was catching my breath. Demi had freed my hands but unsure what to do was still inside me but releasing my hands was enough. Bren came over looking concerned.

"Are you alright?" he said, looking a little distracted.

"Yeah. Just a bit of a moment, sorry guys." I said softly.

I took a moment to myself, to breathe. I asked them not to move. I pulled Duke's cock back into my mouth without warning. He half moaned, half growled my name as he let his head fall back. I would not be beaten.

Demi looked at me as I worked his brother's cock to throbbing once again and felt him harden inside me. I paused for a second to give him the okay to pin me. It was a bit cramped with Duke sitting to the side but he was able to pin my hands above my head, both in one of his. Gosh, they were big. I took a deep breath, the panic subsiding and then let myself get lost in pleasuring Duke's cock. I fell into the feeling and the aromas, the musk and the sweat dominant. The music had become more intense, faster with a deeper throbbing base. Shadows reflected off every surface and the atmosphere in the room felt wondrous. The bed was soft but had a solidity which meant they had control over me and themselves. A plug was pushed into my ass by someone's hand. My pussy throbbed. Duke came hard, his hot cum filled my mouth unexpectedly. As soon as I'd swallowed another cock was in my mouth, Zack. The enormous girth was difficult but once I relaxed it was easy. He fucked my mouth hard, moaning my name as he thrust faster and harder. Demi was taking his time between my legs, savouring every thrust; it was amazing but almost painful in how horny it made me.

Once Zack was close he pulled back, I was confused for a second and then a head of mostly blonde hair moved into view and took his head in her mouth, Lake. Demi released my hands and flipped me over. On all fours, I closed my eyes and let myself unwind. I felt something tugging at my ass, the plug slipped free. More lube was applied and I waited. The cock that was in my pussy withdrew and I waited again. Something large and purple was moved into my line of sight. It was a vibrator and it was enormous, easily twelve inches long and four around.

Part of me started to panic; but I knew I could take it and with this knowledge the other part was getting wet in anticipation. I tried to hold on to that feeling. I nodded and the vibrator was moved to my pussy. The huge head touched me and I wanted to come right there. The panic was still close to the surface but I kept telling myself I was in control. My opening stretched as the beast was worked into me. I panted and relaxed as I was filled more and more. Oh, my gosh, this was amazing. It made me think of Luca and I came, hard. My cum made it easier for Demi to push more of it in.

The conversation behind me brought me back to what was happening. Demi was asking his brother for some alone time and they were happy to give it. The vibrator's head popped into my pussy fully, wow. Demi's fingers pressed into my ass and as they slipped in, he turned the vibrator on. My knees buckled but his arm held me at my hips. Pleasure tore through me and before I could get a purchase on the sensations he pushed his cock into my ass in one flowing motion. Breathless, I let him ride me, fast and furious. He fucked me, panting as the orgasm came suddenly over him. His slick release filled me and as soon as his warm length vacated my ass I was filled again by another, wider cock, Zack. My sphincter stretched to accommodate him, panic returning and intensifying as he filled me. I tried to keep it together and thankfully it subsided. I felt so full, Zack's cock rubbing within me, against the vibrator. I realized someone was holding it inside me. Zack started telling me how it felt. How my ass was squeezing his cock, milking it. How smooth and warm I felt, how turned on he was. I was shaking all over. I felt him spasm and it set off a chain reaction. We came at the same time, his cum spilling out of the sides of my ass, my pussy milking the vibrator, making my insides tingle. The next cock in my ass felt less invasive and my stretched hole only took a few moments to close around it. Cum dripped everywhere as it entered, I wasn't sure which brother it was; Zane came into view and pushed his solid member into my mouth. They were thrusting and gasping and then they just froze.

I expected them to relax again and when they didn't I looked up. Pulling back from Zane's cock, they were all staring at the back wall. I rotated my head a little to see what they were seeing.

"Shit!" said Bren, suddenly here again. I didn't know when he'd emerged.

"What?" my tone anxious.

"The Boss." He said nodding in the direction of the balcony "and she's brought a friend."

Demi who had moved into my line of vision moved back so I could crane my neck and I wish I hadn't. Even from several feet away I would know those eyes and that perfect jaw anywhere, Luca.

The world had gone silent; clearly, this was not one of the approved observers. I moved to kneeling, the sound of my weight on the sheets seemed deafening.

The Bitch Boss's voice resounded through the silence like a bell. Her accent was refined and somehow that made it worse.

"Well as you can see Luca, darling, your brothers are being well taken care of." Her tone was smug and she was clearly relishing the moment.

Brothers...shit. What the hell was going on?

Luca made eye contact with each one of them in turn, his expression blank. He didn't even glance at me; I suppose he'd seen enough.

My eyes started to fill with tears. Stop being stupid, I reprimanded myself, he doesn't love you, he doesn't owe you anything, this is what she wants. That didn't help as the pressure behind my eyes increased. What made it worse was the gorgeous bitch was draped all over him. Classy, not. Her short, raven black hair obscured her face as she turned to move away. Tears spilt silently as he left without meeting my eyes. I wiped them away quickly and then the room ruptured into an avid discussion. I removed the vibrator and curled into myself.

Lots of 'what the fucks' later and the men were no longer in the mood. I can't imagine why. In my hurt, anger rose and I felt like I was channelling Kinsey, I don't think I'd ever sworn so much, even internally. Time was going in slow motion as Bren brought me a drink, some wet towels and my robe. I took them on auto-pilot. They spoke at me for several minutes and I caught something about making a complaint, thanking me and vague notions of Luca but I was completely lost inside my own head.

"They asked if you want to go?" said Bren, exasperated. I had a feeling this wasn't the first time he'd asked.

I nodded. He guided me out into the main corridor and I knew I had to somehow make it up to my room. Feet feeling like lead, I couldn't move. I stood for a few moments but part of me knew I had to move, we weren't allowed to loiter.

I managed to get back to the room, I had no idea how long it took. Kinsey practically dove on me when I walked through the door. She had her hands on my shoulders and her words were worried but they weren't sinking in. It was like I was in a bubble. She was leading me somewhere, the shower; I could feel the damp heat. I felt my robe being removed and then the water hitting my face. My hand found the cool tile and it was like my mind was waiting for a safe place. I broke. The tears came in huge wracking sobs. My knees hit something cold and strong arms wrapped around me, Kinsey was holding me. I shook and sobbed until nothing came out. Had it all been for nothing? All my pain and suffering? All so he could dismiss me? So that she could win? Kinsey was right, I'd let myself get too close. I'd tried, God damn it!

After some time, the soothing warmth eventually brought me back to myself. Kinsey was curled around me on the shower floor in her underwear, rocking me. I moved to look at her.

"Dee, hun, for the love of... please tell me what happened?" she pleaded and the desperation in those words broke my heart.

I tried to use my voice and it took a few tries but eventually, I got there.

I told her about the session, and then the words escaped me again. I collected myself slowly.

"He was there Kins. Luca. She brought him in to watch it. His brothers, using me...I-he wouldn't look at me. It's over... she wins."

There was a long pause. The noise of the shower filled the space.

"Not if I have anything to do with it." my best friend added with a whisper. "And I do."

___________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much to my readers! Writing is so much more fun when I know people enjoy Dee and Kinsey as much as I do. I love feedback so please feel free to leave comments or send me messages; I will always try to reply if you leave an email address. Thank you as usual to my wonderful, patient editor Hentaikitten for her time and love for my work. Chapter 5 is in the works!

Much love,

Red