All Comments on 'Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 05'

by Princess_Red

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
So Damn Good.

The added new complexity to the plot of the story makes it even more absorbing. Looking forward to what the next chapter will bring for Dee and Kinsey. Will they get out clean, or will the bitch Mira play another card and have revenge. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice job on the story

Hope the next chapter has the other woman involved

This would be fantastic 😊

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Love this matriarchal culture. Love how you’ve reinvented masculine roles and done away with the prohibition on western male to male interaction. I just fell in love with how free the men were with affection to one another! And most especially, I love how the matriarchal culture hasn’t dampened or feminized masculinity, nor butched up the women.

Can’t wait for more!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 6 years ago
Red...WTF?

You posted poetry, twice, but no updates to this fantastic story? What gives? I know you say you write what the fickle Muses whisper but I think it’s time to have a chat with the bratty Muse and give her strongly worded lecture about not slacking off and staying focused.

Princess_RedPrincess_Redabout 6 years agoAuthor
For my readers - Update

Part 6 is currently in editing, it will be with you soon. I'm sorry for the wait, my muse decided to go on her holidays early and considering the weather in the UK at the moment, who can really blame her. She came back fully relaxed and I hope everyone enjoys the next installment of Dee and Kinsey's adventures. Thank you for your patience.

-Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So in love with this series

I really loved every part of this series. Wonderful world building. Truly a talented offering. Excited for a new part, hopefully a conclusion.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Muse Trouble?

One senses that there is trouble in Muse land. Two and 1/2 months since chapter 6 was “in editing” supposedly. Not that your readers are the least impatient, but what is happening with this great story?

Princess_RedPrincess_Redover 5 years agoAuthor
UPDATE!!

OMG so I'm having editorial issues, so sorry. It's done and has been for a good month or more but my editor is having time-related issues and it's not perfect. Thank you all for being so patient. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous