Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I have been wanting something from Mira's house?" I clasped my hands in front of me.

They all nodded, their large frames crowding me.

"The girl, Dee, the one you were with tonight?" I started, this sentence harder than I thought it would be. "She's it, she's what I want from her."

Their eyes went wide at once.

Demi stood and started pacing. "I think I'm going to be sick." He said, tone morose.

"Me too." said Zane, as he ran to my bathroom.

"You said there was someone. Why didn't you say she was a... house girl?" Duke started.

"We would have understood, brother." Zack finished moving and stood at the huge glass windows. They spent too much time together, honestly.

Dry heaving came from the closed door and Zack went to his twin. They both returned a few moments later and we all sat on the sofa. Duke made tea and I explained about Dee.

"So it's not just her?" Demi queried.

"No." I said, "Her friend and Caleb's lover...tonight Oz confirmed his feelings for the man who helped save her so I vowed to get him out as well."

"Brother, the cost..." Demi, ever the pragmatist.

"It will be worth it. They are good people. Jame, my investigator, you remember him? He has been doing checks on them all, the only one he's struggling with is Kinsey, Caleb's girl. There's not much about her, but none deserve their fate." I finished with a deep breath. How true that was.

Zane stroked my hair, a comforting gesture from the past. I relaxed back, a weight lifted now they knew some of my plan. Somethings still had to be kept secret. Hopefully, they would forgive me later.

"It's been a strenuous evening for us all, we should rest," I added, yawning. Feeling a little bad I wasn't being completely honest but they would know soon enough.

The four-strong bodies embraced me in succession leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Maybe that's where I had been going wrong? Shutting everyone out, thinking I could do this alone? No man is an Island, I'm sure I read that somewhere. Tomorrow I would call Caleb, tomorrow would be the beginning of the end.

I woke to darkness. Oz must have put the window filters on last night. On turning them down a little, the sun broke through the dark glass. I stretched, catching my reflection in the shine of the pane. My perfectly tan skin was paler than usual, my hazel eyes had dark circles lingering under them, turning, I realised I needed to shave. My hair was tied back but I looked like I felt; like a mess.

Oz, entered with pastries and coffee,sometimes I was convinced that man was a mind reader more so because Caleb followed him; also looking like I felt.

"I was going to call you. Have you heard anything?" I asked my other best friend but glanced at Oz, he shrugged.

"Only as much as you do." Caleb replied dropping himself into the oversized chair in the corner.

"You got my message?" I confirmed and he nodded.

"What a fucking mess..." Oz added sitting on the sofa.

"I know." Sinking into the other chair, I picked up my coffee and sipped it.

"I got a message from Bren last night after I left," Oz said licking foam off his upper lip. Caleb and I sat taller. "Kinsey is furious, she stormed straight back down to Black looking for you. Dee was a mess, sobbing, hysterical." The tone soft like he was trying to wrap the words in cotton wool, hoping it would curb the hurt. It didn't. Caleb groaned, it was not a happy sound.

"She's going to kill me." he said, head in his hands.

Still reeling, I knew I had to do something.

"I think it's time we told them what's going on." I looked at Oz. He nodded.

"Finally! What's this master plan?" Caleb asked eagerly.

"Do you remember that CEO I fucked last year?" I asked Caleb.

"Gia? The gossip?" Yes I remember. What does she have to do with it?" Confusion ran over his handsome features.

"I went looking for stuff on my mother. Her murder, I know you told me not to..." I held a hand up at his chastising expression. "...but I couldn't stop. Gia knows everyone and she helped me to get in touch with a guard at the old palace."

"Where your mum was the night she died?" he interjected, I nodded.

"She was there because the Princess had asked her there and no one knew why. The Princess stayed quiet after the body was found, refusing to comment and claiming it wasn't relevant and so the council, they let it go." My gut twisted and I savoured my coffee for the comfort; this was not a fun topic.

"The guard said that they never found my sister's body, that had been true but he also said that she hadn't died either." I finished and took a bite of my breakfast, waiting for the knowledge to sink in. Caleb's eyes went wide.

"You mean she's alive?" he stammered.

My nod was short.

"Then who? Who took her?" he asked perplexed.

"A rival house..." I trailed off, waiting for him to slot the pieces together.

"No. Mira's house? The Westernthorpes took your sister? Why?" The disbelief filling his eyes.

"Mother was planning to introduce a pledge into the houses to make men equal, they didn't want that. So they took our only female hair in hopes that would stay the issue." I breathed deep. "She put up a fight..."

"Oh Luca, why didn't you say anything?" he moved closer and took my hand.

"I didn't want to burden you, or the boys; they don't know." I slouched back into my seat, eyes closing. The emotions raging in my gut.

"You knew?" he asked Oz.

"I got the information from the guard." Oz replied. "I was persuasive."

I felt the smile on my face, such loyal friends.

"So you think Mira knows where she is?" Caleb asked the room.

"She knows exactly where she is, she works in her house." My eyes open and locked on Caleb. This would be the hard bit.

"You know who she is?" he said, aghast.

"So do you my friend, very well in fact." my voice was as level as it could be. He wasn't going to be happy with me.

"No..." he whispered in disbelief. "No, you're wrong."

"She's the only one there who has no records, no past.

"I never got a good look at her that night. It was low light and she never looked at me directly but when you described her..." I stared him down willing him to see where I was going with it. His gaze flickered to the portrait above the fireplace. My beautiful mother, my hair, my skin, the boys' hair and skin but her eyes...

"Oh my god. How have I not realised that?" he said, anger leaving in place of awe. He never could stay mad.

"You couldn't know. I didn't know until the files came through, everything just clicked after the fact."

"Luca, I'm fucking..." he started

"My baby sister?" I finished

"Yes...I'm so sorry." he added, kindness and remorse flowing through him. Guy code was a bitch.

"I pushed you there. Don't you remember?" I reminded him, feeling guilty that he thought badly of himself for something he could never have even guessed at.

"You did! I remember. I wanted to go across town to Greenville and you said no, Westernthorpe was better. I didn't understand because you hated them so much." realisation dawning. "It all makes so much sense now."

"Wait, that was over a year ago...why have you waited so long?"His anger was simmering again, the thought I could get her out, the accusation playing on his lips.

Oz shook his head and that got Caleb's attention.

"What?" he snapped.

"Don't you think we would have?" Oz snapped back.

Caleb settled a bit, sinking back into his chair.

"Then why?" he asked.

"The reports to confirm it was her took a while, like I said, that was the final nail and proof. We need proof of the exchange. The murder, the documents are in her family vault." I answered him, frustration rising.

"The vault is in the house. That's why I went and ended up with Dee, I was looking for an in, scouting. I'd tried every other way but security is so tight I physically had to go there. You know now why I didn't want proximity to them, it made me sick to go there. Her parents have actively deterred her for years, but the danger and excitement makes her reckless. She thinks I don't know..."

"That only makes you more desirable. The fact that she could take all of your mother's assets is just a bonus." Caleb finished his shrewd mind showing.

"And Dee?" he asked, defensive about the girl his love called her best friend.

"A happy coincidence. Mira put her in my path hoping to throw me, deter me. Dee is special, and I truly care for her."

"I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." he smiled.

"I'm nearly there. The thing with the boys last night, I told them about Dee, made it about her, they can't know more yet. There are things I have to do." My tone becoming morose.

"He has to fuck Mira." Oz said with his usual finesse.

"Oh shit..." Caleb exclaimed looking almost green. I raised my eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

"Exactly. It's the only way to get her relaxed enough so I'll have free movement to find the vault and also access it." I added.

"So how will you get into the vault? How can you be so sure the information is in there?" Caleb asked.

"We have Oz's squeeze on the inside and he has fed us some intel. The mistress, Mira's mother, is quite the talker after a few drinks. She hinted about the secrets being kept and that only family could get into the vault. I don't know how they got so far in business because the vault was registered on the main frame, so I know which model it is. It's DNA access only, bodily fluids.

"Gross yet effective." Oz smirked, the expression ugly on his surfer boy features.

Caleb smiled, his eyes sparkling with unshed laughter. At least this drama was amusing to them.

"Always knew you were a whore, boss man." Oz winked at me. I threw my pillow at him so fast, he almost didn't catch it. Caleb was laughing full out now. I grinned, enjoying the mirth at my expense.

The tension was sweeping away, I could do this. Part of my soul was screaming no, but I would do it, for them.

"So what's the plan?" asked Oz. This was as far as we'd gotten and we needed to be careful moving forward.

"We need to calm Kinsey down and pull Dee back from the edge." said Caleb firmly. "Do we have your okay to tell Bren? To let the girls know some of what's going on? I hate keeping things from Kins." I winced at the name they'd chosen for my baby sister. Called after Mira's mentally unstable aunt, who was housed in the country. They'd done it on purpose, a cruel inside joke.

"What?" Caleb ventured, seeing the expression on my face.

"Her name is Laida." I took a deep shuddering breath, the first time I'd said her name aloud in a very long time.

"That's beautiful." his reply soft.

It seemed more real now, like I could really get her back. I'd have my sister, we'd have our heir.

"Let the girls know that a plan is in motion, that things aren't as they seem and that they need to act as normal." Voice gaining strength as I planned the steps to my goal.

"I will go in tonight and start the ball rolling. Caleb, you need to be there with Kinsey. I'll get the info and Bren has to visit Mira's rooms so he can pass on the evidence to Caleb, it can't be in our possession when we leave..." I nodded at Oz, "Once you have it send it via the secure network and we will copy the files and send them to the council. The council will start reparations proceedings, our loved ones will be freed and Westernthorpe businesses will go up for sale.

"Taking an heir, murdering the head of a house...nothing will be left." Oz stared at the ceiling contemplating the losses.

"You'll be..." Caleb started, joining him.

"Unstoppable? The biggest player on the board?" I added, throwing in suggestions. They both looked at me with something like awe.

I shook my head and the both frowned. "No, Laida Jessa de Vitro will be." She was a woman and but default the rightful heir.

Caleb slouched back, the implications sinking in. His love would be head of a rival house; she would be higher than his social standing by about a thousand leagues. Caleb himself ran some of the smaller businesses but nothing with any real power. His wife was the head of a small house. Typical of her station, she'd collected several lovers and really didn't care what he got up to; he was a trophy, his looks coveted by other houses. Caleb had been betrothed at birth; something his mother regretted as soon as he turned eighteen and started looking like something out of Playgirl. What a prize he had become! The sad irony was that his wife wouldn't surrender him no matter how much was offered; I'd tried. She would say it wasn't enough; she wanted millions more, just to irritate me and him. Pushing me to my financial limits was a game to her. She was comfortable but nothing would make her the near royalty of our house, not even all of my money. One day, when I'd been particularly upset, when I'd caved and offered her everything, Caleb had made me stop as I was the only protection for the twins and he wouldn't take that onto his shoulders.

Now his love, his salvation would be so high up that she would be almost unreachable. Would she want him anymore? The emotions were stark on his face.

"Hey, don't think about that now. We need to get them out." I yanked him back to reality.

"I'll contact Bren now and call Mira to let her know you want seconds...or was that mains?" Oz smiled at me.

"Fuck off." I grinned, "You're such an asshole.''

"Guys, I need to go get ready in a few hours, I have business first." Caleb stood and walked towards the door, golden brown eyes catching the light showing his anxiety. His height rivalled mine, so when I stopped him he stared straight into my gaze. I embraced him, holding him hard. His toned body pressing against me strong and powerful; I loved this man like a brother and he deserved to be loved.

"She will still love you." I whispered. He nodded into my shoulder.

Once they left, I contemplated the plan looking for holes, I cancelled the meeting I was supposed to attend so I had some breathing space. The only glitch I could see was getting out of there, it had to be quick and smooth.

I got ready at sundown with a sickness spreading in my gut. My suit was impeccable, the best that money could buy. The deep blue on blue was perfectly fitted as was my white shirt, unbuttoned at the top to leave my throat bare.

I let my long dark hair flow free, using every advantage I had. My high polished shoes glistened in the light of the car as I strode towards Oz in the carpark.

We arrived in good time and the trip had been eventful only insofar as the guys' confirming everything was in place.

Tonight, I arrived at the front door and was greeted by the Superior. Instead of going to Mira's office, I was led directly to her private rooms. The stairs were a huge spiral that lead up for three stories.

The Superior nodded, her large bosom swaying with the movement. Shit, I was really doing this. Okay, game face on.

Mira opened her door and stood there like an open invitation. If I had been anyone else I'm sure it would have reduced me to a sweaty, hard mess. Her short dark hair had been curled artfully around her sharp features. The general consensus was that she had a beautiful face; I liked my women a little softer and a lot less crazy-psycho.

There was something to be said for her tight figure though, and for a moment, I let myself forget she was evil and admire the package. I needed her to believe the act so I pushed the self I liked away, the parts my mother had cultivated. I still felt incredibly dirty, but I used the primitive male instincts that got the job done.

She was thin, toned with a handful of breast and I could appreciate the curve of her ass, the fullness of her lips and the way that tiny dress hugged each sculpted section of her honed body. She worked hard for it, you could tell. The dress itself left little to the imagination. Mira had never been one for subtlety. The deep vee of the gold mini dress fell between her breasts showing a smooth skinned cleavage that was naturally darker than my tan. Her bright green, Egyptian eyes consumed the upper part of her face, the tiny nose and full lips giving her the look of a doll. The harsh chin and cheekbones made her look almost unreal. Yes, she was beautiful in the way predators were, lethal, calculating and built for the hunt. As she turned the short hem rode up, cupping her ass tighter. That did it. My cock stirred, oh yes, it liked her ass.

"Mira. You look, stunning." I let my eyes linger on all the parts she wanted me too.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Luca." she winked. I settled into my role, I would make her believe this.

"I wanted to speak to you with regards to last evening." my tone formal and beyond reproach.

"Oh yes, I enjoyed it. Did you? Especially the last part..." she trailed off seductively. Time to play.

"I did, however...your mother..." I left it, letting her fill in the implications. I could she was warring inside, wanting to stay calm and in the moment, but furious that her mother had been the one keeping me at bay.

"I've wanted you for a long time..." true, just not in the way I was implying. "You know how it is, a male in my position and you of an almost royal house..." we both were, but no time to remind her we were equal. I stepped into her personal space. The room was cold like her, industrial and severe. We stood inches apart as she breathed "I didn't know." into the air between us.

I undid my jacket and shrugged it off, leaning into her, our lips almost touching, I stepped back suddenly and walked over to the couch. The dark, smooth leather was warm on my ass despite the cold feel to the space. I placed my jacket down and devoured her with my eyes.

"Do you want me Mira?" I ran a hand through my long hair, it caught her eye and she followed as I deliberately exposed my throat to her, an invitation.

I could see she wanted to play it cool. Relaxed movements, I knew were a lie. She acted like she didn't care but I knew she was starving and she saw me as a six-course meal that had taken three decades to arrive. She sauntered over to me and I stopped her with a hand.

"I make the rules here. Did I say you could move?" I smiled a little, trying to put her at ease. There was a rumour she liked it rough, pain was her pleasure. That we could both get into, pain I was willing and able to give her. She smiled, nodded.

"Yes, Master." I indicated, and her smile widened. Oh yes, I had her now.

"Yes, Master." the words smooth like velvet.

"Undress me, slowly and put my clothes over there." I indicated to the dresser by the door.

"Yes...Master." it was reluctant. I need her fully involved.

"Do you know how long I've wanted you, Mira?" She raised an eyebrow, not quite believing me. She needed to believe.

"Do you remember that summer in Vidos when we all walked the river?" I asked, she nodded, kneeling in front of me as I took her back to the start of her obsession with me.

"You were upset at my refusal, as every year since, I denied you my company to the summer ball." I continued and she frowned.

"That first year, your mother had warned me that if I ever even looked interested in you, an accident would befall my brothers, the implication was enough. Do you understand?" I grazed my hand over hers, comforting but not too familiar.

She thought through the dark logic for a moment and then smiled; it was devoid of warmth.

"She can't touch us now, I'm old enough to be heir, and she can't do a thing to stop this." her hand ran up my shirt to open the buttons, her skin a dark and glowing warmth against the stark whiteness. My bare chest gleamed, oiled and hairless in the low light, she followed my tight abs to the top of my trousers.

Once there, she undid them, my cock pushing free with nothing to hold it back. Her eyes went wide.